Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Su You Peng - A Superstar Meant To Be Loved!!!

Originally posted by Phalen
    Hien and d3bbie, I updated
    Thanks Hien. I added your screen name, but you’re never online! Keheh…or just not when I go on I guess. I think I have most of the fan-made clips you’re talking about if you got them from av album of memories. Also, I've got that QSSYMM promotion clips too. But I would love some pictures or video clips from HZGG filming day if you have them. Will try to go online more often. Maybe I’ll catch you. My screen name is P8ige. Simple ha?
    MY GOD PHALEN! that was one aswome chapter! eheheeee sooooo glad that u've updated (hell, i was going a "wee-bit" crazy waiting for ya ta update lol). eheh i've been husy w/ school work/at the dorms. (although when i did have time, i do go online. just not these last two days.) so yea. hopefully i'll be seeing u around! -- then i'll be able to bug u just like i do with teeko. muahahah lol

Originally posted by jade
    Song Wen Shan said laughingly, “It is none other than Mummy Su’s “most ideal daughther-in-law”, Lin Xin Ru!”
    --- "ideal" daughter in law? HAHA. can't she see that they've got no "real" chemistry other than that overated bortherly-n-sisterly bond?

Oh yes. don't shoot me for pointing this out to u jade/precious. But EVENTHOUGH u guys DO credit fanclub w/ their things u repost, but it was still asked that of all of us to NOT repost anything (from what i haerd last time). we can give the link so it'll direct us to that piece of news at fanclub, but Phoenix has already kindly and repeatedly ask of us to not repost anything there. or else w/ the last straw, she'll never post up trans or any more new updates.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Oops, Jade, I didn't notice that. But still thanks for posting! Nowadays, I only get Alec news here, so the more the merrier!

Ling, I can't speak for everyone, but I just adore his voice. I have to say, his recent acting has been disappointing. Not that he's bad, seeing as I haven't watched it, but the productions just aren't appealing.

However, he has many songs that are just positively addictive, and his voice is low, rich, and soothing. He has a wonderful, pleasing voice, so if you haven't heard him sing, try his songs! They're great!

Emily, lsactor's file isn't working for me. When I try to play, it says it's corrupted.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Originally posted by AlecnVicky
    MY GOD PHALEN! that was one aswome chapter! eheheeee sooooo glad that u've updated (hell, i was going a "wee-bit" crazy waiting for ya ta update lol). eheh i've been husy w/ school work/at the dorms. (although when i did have time, i do go online. just not these last two days.) so yea. hopefully i'll be seeing u around! -- then i'll be able to bug u just like i do with teeko. muahahah lol
    I agree! Wholeheartedly, in fact
    It was a wonderful chapter! I can't wait for the next one... *taps foot impatiently*... Terrific update!

And on the "daughter-in-law" stuff... *raised eyebrows*

In answer to your question, Ling, it's not just his acting... it was his acting in HZGG as Wu Ah Ge which introduced me into a "whole new world"... one where the guy who plays Wu Ah Ge not only acts...but sings... a person who emotes his songs with such passion... a charismatic person... and like Tina said, it's his voice... so soothing, so romantic. Very pleasing to the ears, indeed!

hey gurls,

about the link of the mvs, it's suppose to be deleted after 7 days. So if the no data page comes up, it means that the mv link is already deleted.
    I can't upload them right now because the mvs are in my personal computer.

can someone else upload them for the gurls who didn't receive them or download them ? just go to yousendit.com and everything is self-explanatory... thanks...

I won't have time to come up these few days because i'm busy packing up for my vacation. I'm leaving on monday, so i have to finish up many errands... I'll be gone for 3 weeks, and i might not be able to go online when i'm in new zealand or sydney, so i'm going to miss all of you...hope alec will be well when filming magician...

but before i go, here are two link for alec's music show in TaiYuan 2 monthes ago. I think some of you saw the first part, but i'll post both parts on...

part 1:
    http://vod.sxty.com.cn/tytv/mxqjc/syp.wmv

part 2:
    http://vod.sxty.com.cn/tytv/mxqjc/syp2.wmv

use net transport and enjoy...

emily, thanks for the links

you going on vacation,
    i wish you have a nice holiday.

take care and have fun!!!
    一切的一切

THANKS a BUNCH emily! ehehe it's soooo good to see alec! kekeke if this was 2 months ago, that means, that his hair was still long then ey? but how come from these two clips, it doens't even look bad at all! infact! ahah i think i like it better than this newly cut-aunty-bob. (good god, how contradictory am i)

AIYA!!!!!!!!! i was typing my essay and listening to this first clip, and i had to abruptly stop typing (and acutally lost my train of thoughts) becuase i heard "ZHAO WEI"???? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE tell me what that lil talk was all about? i know it's not all the great cuz somehow what came out of alec's mouth as reply (or so i heard) was "Cai Lin"? eheheh but still, nonetheless.. please tell me what they ask of him. ^_^
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Hey, for those of you who have the ling shi yan yuan (temporary actor) MV from Emily: does your file play properly? Mine plays the first few seconds and then says that it's corrupted.

Emily, have fun on vaca!

Thanks in advance for the links, Emily! I haven't downloaded them but will do later. Hopefully it's not too big a file! DO have fun in Sydney and NZ! It's still freezing down south in NZ but Sydney should be relatively mild...they're having a mild/warm winter but apparently it's getting colder... do keep warm! There's more of Alec to see on cable TV in Sydney...nothing of Alec to see in NZ, as far as I know!

AIYA!!!!!!!!! i was typing my essay and listening to this first clip, and i had to abruptly stop typing (and acutally lost my train of thoughts) becuase i heard "ZHAO WEI"???? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE tell me what that lil talk was all about? i know it's not all the great cuz somehow what came out of alec's mouth as reply (or so i heard) was "Cai Lin"? eheheh but still, nonetheless.. please tell me what they ask of him. ^_^
    Really?! Zhao Wei? Cool, cool... does anybody know what the clip's about before I download it? It could be the same clip my aunt recorded for me! Let me know

Hien, I'll let ya know when/if I watch the clip! Haha, did you return to your essay... and forgot entirely what you were going to type and typed Alec and Vicki instead?

Tina, mine plays fine..

Halo girlies...
    so so sorry havent been in la...
    Came back to Thailand and was real busy and when i tried to get in i coulndt!!

Anyway....So Alec dated 2 girls b4???

The MVs alredi out??? me havent download...can someone help me please???

Also how do u use net transport ??? I dunno la...

anymore news about Alec and magician??? Me havent been able to find anything... Sorry guys...someone fill me in PLEASE

Have fun Emily!!!

WHY MUST ALEC'S MUM LIKE RUBY??????
    Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec!!!

All the poets and their poetry combined,
    Cannot even compare to one of ur smile........ Xiao Yian Zhi

ALEC SU!!!!!!!

Debbie, your file plays fine? Mine still doesn't work. Oh well, I'll ask Em when she comes back.

Kookai, welcome back. With Net Transport, you just right click the link, and select Download File with Net Transport. A window will then open with the file destination on your computer and the link. Click ok, and it'll start downloading.

If you need more indepth help than that, feel free to PM me with specific questions. Good luck with it! I love that program.

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel
    *blushes* Phalen, you found it?!?!??! HOW?!?! It's supposed to be on the very very bottom where no one could ever find it! Hell, how did you even know it was me? *blushes* It's so horrible...*dies of shame*

It's like a typical soap opera with all the sap, drama, pointlessness, and none of the plot. It won't let me update. My fingers refuse to write anymore. Believe me, I've tried, because Shiro jie threatens me for not having updated in a year. But how'd you recognize it was me?
    LOL...Tina, you sounded like you've just been chastised for doing something bad!!! *laughs* Eheh. Well, your avatar says Tenshi and I remember seeing you comment on other AV stories. I have the habit of typing in "www.winglin.net/fanfic/...(someone's username)" to see if they wrote any AV fanfics, and whatdoyaknow, your story came up keke. No, I didn't do extensive digging. And boy are you modest "typical soap opera with all the sap, drama..." *shakes head* Geez, do all good writers have this problem with modesty? Lol. Anyway, if you ever decide to continue that story, I'm very sure you'll have loads of support.

Teeko! *falls over laughing* I have no hopes whatsoever for Aegean Sea, but I've always planned on watching it. Must...see...Alec...in...action...Aha, I'm GLAD you like my story, but, Lol, I'd be a LAUGHINGSTOCK if I show this story to anyone keheh. I'm ancient *COUGHnineteenCOUGH* YOU?

Chrissy! misssed ya! You got Alec posters in China?! *squeals* NOW I'm super excited to go. Common!!! Where's the time machine?!!!!

OMG, I'm going to gag *BLEH!!* "ideal daughter-in-law"

Linghuchong, hmm....there's so much I don't know where to begin. Well, I like Alec because he's a very talented actor IMO. Not that any of his recent works are that impressive, but I blame them on the production. He's very versatile, incredibly expressive, and he has a great on-screen presence. What got me REALLY into him is his voice and real life personality (at least my perception of him). He sings with a passion and his songs, minus some from the earnest album, are very sweet and classy. Technically he's classified as a teenage idol popstar, but I don't see him that way. He's sweet to his fans, very caring, cute, dedicated to his work, and he acts very natural. He doesn't try to carry that "cool" image. He's aiming for the "mature" image now, but hey, the guys 30, can you blame him? Lookwise, there's a million other celebrities way cuter than Alec, I'd admit, but when I look at the whole package, NO one beats Alec in my eyes. All right, done with my ramble .

Hien, lol. Thanks a bunch. I don't know which chapter I would have given up without your constant reminder.

d3bbie! Back from Sydney ha? Lol, late in my wishes, but I'm glad you had fun. *whispers* I'm feeling bad for commenting here, but...THANKS for the encouragements! Feel free to leave me comments at winglin and yell at me if I take too long to update

Emily, have fun on your vacation! Thanks for those MVs, but...Err...lol. Can anyone who have them please PM me? I really want to see

Hi Kookai, welcome back! I think someone else would fill you in more accurately.

Hien, I'll have the translation up soon once I download it, my connection is jacking up on me, DSL and it's taking a century for it to load. Hold up, k?

Phalen, lol how would you be the laughingstock???? Dude you are totally so "New York Times Best Selling Author" LOL. Absolutely awesome. Nineteen? You're legal! Isn't it fun to drive without having your popz screaming at your ears and clutching his chest as if he was having a heart atack? LOL I sure think so. I'm shaweet sixteen. Ok I'm getting way more curious, I'd like to ask for more 411 if you don't mind. I'm always interested in talented people. Is your name really Phalen? Nice name--very unique. You Viet, Chinese, French, Arabic?? LOL you live in the US, China, or Iraq?? LOL and ummm.... you're a girl I'm assuming, (duh idiot). Annnndd... lemme think, that's all I can think for now. Hope you don't mind my big nose.

Linghuchong, hey isn't that the name of Richie Ren in that series "Xiao Ao Jiang Hu"? Anyways Alec is ZHE BOMB!!!!!! He is so adorable in HZGG, just about the sweetest and "dahling" guy you ever seen. Dude I want to jump into the screen and even attempt to push Vicki aside so I can hug him. LOL! And yes I do agree that he isn't the cutest and hottest actor (i.e. Ben Affleck, Ryan Gosling, Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt, etc etc) he is definitely the SHAWEETEST. Catch my drift? 'Nuff said.

Dude, Alec's mom might as well just marry him herself if she thinks Ruby is her ideal daughter-in-law. Like I said: Brother + sister + romance = Teeko and other fans vomiting their breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Please, people, do something sensible for once. I'm getting too many dramatic and ridiculous scenarios here.

Gee it looks like everyone's going on vacation, and mostly to China too (fob country) JUST KIDDING! I heard it's hella cheap down there, just like Vietnam, where one thing costs like 2 cents. I'm looking for HZGG vcds and was wondering if any of you vacationers sees any great deal. Hmm? Thanks. Now I want to go on vacation, especially to track down Alec, I'll be trailing after him with my magnifying glass getting a nice close look at his derriere LOL.

off to download them dangity mvs.
    Last edited by teeko; 07-19-04 at 07:25 PM.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Ok you know what Hien, they talk too much and I'm about to fall asleep before I catch them saying any "Zhao Wei", can you just tell me around what time that they said it and which mv is it? syp or syp2? is it around the 30 mins or something? Sorry I'm not all that interested in hearing interviews unless it's something REALLY interesting, in other cases it's lay-on-your-pillow wise.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

LMAOL!!!!!!!!!!! TEEKO! goodness gracious girl! u've caused me to burst out laughing in the middle of the library! sooo talented in ur writing skills and yet also wickedly humorous- lovely!

to tell u the truth i don't rmember which part it was. but i do rmember it was the first syp1 clip--- it's the part where they showed on the tv screen like picstures (like in a wallpaper kinda-thingy-majig) of vicki, alyssa, ruby, cai lin, and even shu qi.. ahahah which i do recall alec possibly saying something like "huh? never worked w/ her before." eheh LOL. or soemthing like that based on his facial expressions. so yea, anyhoo, i get the drift.... his answer wasn't vicki., instead he said Cai Lin. (possibly he don't wanna "over-use" vicki's name since it's mentioned everytime-everywhere he goes anyhow! haha lol)

Kookai, calm down buddy. ahahahah sure Alec's mum did say she likes ruby, but WHEN IN THE WORLD DID SHE SAY she didn't like vicki??? nope. absolutely didn't say anything like such. (get my drift) kekekeke i don't rmemeber this thoroughly, but didn't she also treated vicki very closly--- like when vicki specailly made the visit for Alec's shanghai-2002(?) concert. or soemthign like that. blahhhhh onyl time can tell. (and for my sake, god good, it's been long enough! time is just about ripe for them to be together again! kekek dont' u agree).

Hello everyone! Wow, looooooooong post from everybody huh?

Phalen, please post the link to your fanfic for me, could you? So sorry if you have posted it before, I maybe missed it. Do you almost finish your story?...lolz. My habit is always to wait for every AV fanfic (the one which Hien recomemded) to be completed then will print the whole thing out and take time to read it....lolz...Hien knows me well about this. She's my "alarm" on this !

Chrissy, when are you coming back? Hee..hee...have your parent's pocket been emptied yet? ..for sure huh????...lolz

If someone havent upload Alec's newest MVs yet, I'll do it tomorrow and will let you know!

Debbie, I sent the copy to you! Hope you'll get it soon!

Ah..ah...someone wanna d/l Alec's Shanghai concert? I just have a clip (about 15 min long). Tukhi gave me the link for it (thanks again, girl). Who ever want it, please let me know! To me, this is a MUST- WATCH!!!!!!!

Originally posted by vanan
    Ah..ah...someone wanna d/l Alec's Shanghai concert? I just have a clip (about 15 min long). Tukhi gave me the link for it (thanks again, girl). Who ever want it, please let me know! To me, this is a MUST- WATCH!!!!!!!
    DEAREST vanan! u know whenu make such an offer, i can't resist not to ask for it? eheheh can i have the link to download it also? or somehow just get it?

eheh and of course i'll always be sure to inform u of new "completed" fics. keke but NOPE. not any recently. kekek Phalen is still going at it, nothing near to being "done"? (*nudges* Phalen *with puppy eyes* RIGHT??? ) but vanan, her story sure is great to read. u'll get totally addicted!

LMAOL!!!!!!!!!!! TEEKO! goodness gracious girl! u've caused me to burst out laughing in the middle of the library! sooo talented in ur writing skills and yet also wickedly humorous- lovely!

to tell u the truth i don't rmember which part it was. but i do rmember it was the first syp1 clip--- it's the part where they showed on the tv screen like picstures (like in a wallpaper kinda-thingy-majig) of vicki, alyssa, ruby, cai lin, and even shu qi.. ahahah which i do recall alec possibly saying something like "huh? never worked w/ her before." eheh LOL. or soemthing like that based on his facial expressions. so yea, anyhoo, i get the drift.... his answer wasn't vicki., instead he said Cai Lin. (possibly he don't wanna "over-use" vicki's name since it's mentioned everytime-everywhere he goes anyhow! haha lol)

Oyzees, that does not sound promising... the one about Alec chosing Cai Lin instead... meh, I'll watch it....mmmmlater.. hahaha sorry girl I'm disappointed at him. Well I can't really blame him though. SHU QI? WTF? Since when did he worked with her? Was this some kind of collaboration that I'm shut in the dark about? Wutta buncha weirdos to ask him that. Anyways I'll watch it... ONEDAY LOLZ!

OMFG When did Alec's mum say she didn't like Vicki? Now that's not good when you meet the mother-in-law... oh yeah, gotta meet the family. I'm tellin' ya, people's got awful taste these days. When will they EVER learn? LMAO.

Phalen you're goin' on vacation?? and it's gonna be for FIVE GOD FORSAKEN MONTHS? This can't be right, you can't have break from school for THAT LONG now can you? Unless you're from Germany or Iraq or whatever LOL.. EEHHH Whatever it is, I DEMAND for you to UPDATE!
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Does anyone else have a problem playing lsactor file from Emily? Debbie's worked fine. Someone else willing to upload for me?

*falls over* You do that too, Phalen? I used to just put user names into the link too. *grins* That's how I found all of Shiro jie's fics. Speaking of which, I need to talk to her more. But anyways, you really should stay away from my writing. It really is crappy. Shiro, Coco, Smile, Alicia, and Teeko are all good though. Read theirs! Forget about mine!

*dies of shame*

Gosh... you guys post FAST! (Are you all on summer vacation or something?) It's back to school for me (Othello, Alexander the Great... here I come!) and it's absolutely freezing... and to think I said winter was mild this year. Emily, if you read this before you leave for your vacation... apparently it's getting much colder in Sydney! (Then again, the weather's nothing to be certain about - it changes constantly!)

Hi Kookai! Haven't seen you in ages It's good to see ya! I've got no news of Alec and the Magician... then again, I haven't been reading anything other than what's on this thread.

Phalen, you're welcome! *whispers back* That's okay... it is Alec related (and even more AV related!) I'm dying for your next update already. Maybe I should do it Vanan's way and wait 'till you FINALLY complete it... but I really can't wait!

Teeko, you're hilarious! You just crack me up. Haha, "Alec's mom might as well just marry him herself if she thinks Ruby is her ideal daughter-in-law" ... I had to re-read this line because I thought you said that Alec's mom might as well marry Ruby herself... and another glance at it gave the entire sentence a whole different meaning! *laughs*

Vanan! Thanks heaps for that! I'll let you know when I get it Oh, oh! I want the link for Alec's Shanghai concert! Dying to see it... thanks in advance!

PHALEN IS GOING ON VACATION?! (Please finish updating before you go... *pleads*) Haha...

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Hey guys!!! wow u guys post fast! hehehe and so many ppl now.. i think im getting lost everyone still remembers Chrissy rite? hehehehe

Phalen hehehe.. i wanna time machine tooo.. but instead of going forward in time, i wanna go back... more time in china and more chances to see Alec hehe

Vanan jie jie hehehe my parents pockets are just about empty hehe i dug quite a deep hole in there :zzzangel: kehehe how are ya? ^^

AHhh.. i dun haev time to keep up with the posts.. but I DID see somethin about MVs being out? huh? someone tell me whats going on? hehehe i want ittt toooooooo.. hehe someone wanna upload? ^^' and oh yea.. im on highspeed here kehehehe.. so its time to dl like a maniac! oh the joy of highspeed internet! :

Oh i got QDAQH finally! hehe watching it now.. *swoons* i know im slow.,.. but.. wow, Alec is soooooooo hehe i love the beginning where Alec is in greece, Shuai Ge in a Shuai Che *faints* (Hot guy in a hot car) hehe I want that convertable okies Im gonna go continue watching it lol i chitchatted enough latez! oh yea, have fun on vacation everyone£¡£¡£¡

±£ÖØ£¡ÓÀÔ¶°®ÓÐÅ󣡣¡£¡£¡
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]