Page 7 of 134 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Su You Peng - A Superstar Meant To Be Loved!!!

SOS (save our souls) guys, I've been hunting down for Alec's CD ever since I realized that my dad is spoiling me (lolz) and found that almost everyone took it away from me. I'm too late. Or am? I heard one song by him "Lucky Day" or something? Something lucky and I like it, so I decided to buy it. The lady at the CD store told me THEY HAVE IT, or HAD IT, and made me find it the WHOLE day and end up with nothing. Anyways I wanna know how the cover looks like. So I'll "catch it". Thanks.

LOL oh and that lady in that radio station 1300, Ting Ting is it? She kept on saying that Alec was more maannnn. She literrally does that, "Su You Peng is more maaannn." *chants* More maannn... *chants*

MOMAAN!! LOL!!
    Last edited by teeko; 07-22-04 at 08:10 PM.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Originally posted by teeko
    I heard one song by him "Lucky Day" or something? Something lucky and I like it, so I decided to buy it. The lady at the CD store told me THEY HAVE IT, or HAD IT, and made me find it the WHOLE day and end up with nothing. Anyways I wanna know how the cover looks like. So I'll "catch it". Thanks.

"Su You Peng is more maaannn."

eheheh teeko. are u talkinga bout Alec's newest album? called "Past and Future"? because in it did have a song titled "0 Lucky Day" -- it's very up-beat and pop like. if that's it then this is how the cover looks like (along w/ the pictorial album that comes along w/ the purchase of the cd)
    >>>>$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/music/20/p1003530620.jpg')

LOL that lady said alec is "mo-mannnnnnnn?" ahahahha how cute n true is that! totally in love w/ him.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Originally posted by luvalecsu_4evea
    EDIT: jie jie... the link is blocked... think bandwith is reached

Sorry Chrissy!

If you still want these MVs (of course huh...lol), I'll upload them in my Yahoo briefcase for you tomorrow. Can you wait? .

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    go here and check out TKN's new website dedicated to AV. it's totally wonderful! just like another great "Av Album of Memories".
    >>>>http://av-odyssey.com/

AND... speaking of AV album of memories GO HERE. TRUST ME . PLEASE head on over there to download the new video clip Fretfur has just updated. It's the one from the QSSYMM concert. BUT this one is NOT the one that alec, vicki, and leo sung.. neither is it the WDHXQ that alec sung. but this clip has the hosts talking to vicki. and from what i hear that came out of vicki's mouth as response has always been "SU YOU PENG this........ SU YOU PENG that.... etc etc..." (god dammit! i wish i knew what they'd ask, and what she'd reply!) lol........ and then afterwards vicki sang bu he ni feng shou.

ahahha it makes me happy to see that clip cuz what? they were promoting qssymm, correct? YET, it's always been AV in the spotlight. ahahahahhah *glares at leo* ahahahah he's in the dust! i'm sooo happy. LOL
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Are you on Hien? I don't see you.. *cries* I'm so bored and all of my friends are on vacation. LOL
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Thanks for the link, Hien! And I'll check into the upload too.

Speaking of websites, whatever happened to Ayumi's site? Wasn't she going to open one last year?
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

LOL Hien, LEO!! URGH The one between pictures, like Ruby! He's ruining the picture too! When I was at the CD store today, I saw an album that glued Ruby and Vicki's songs together. They had all these songs listed in one disk. I was all rolling my eyes when I saw the picture of those two, I donno why, but I am really despising Ruby right now. And they're putting her and my awesome Vicki with HER? URGH. AND! I also saw a CD with Vicki, Alec, and who? DUN DUN DUN, LEO!!!!!! GOD!! He's like the third wheel!! If only I can take a gun and zap him, it'll be an AV Album! LOL! But what?? NOOOOOOOOOOOO and guess what? He was in the middle!! Grr!!! *shoots and arrow at him* *arrow flies to Leo's 'heart' and he collapse to the ground dead* LOL j/p. But honestly, WHY ARE PEOPLE ALWAYS BUTTING IN?
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Hee..hee...Teeko, you're such a person full of senses of humors...crack me up w/ your comments all time

Thanks Hien for the links! I glanced over the AV Odysey web, I like it too. And and...I saw Teeko name was mentioned there too! Wow, Teeko, you're sooo famous, girl!!!!!! I envy you!

Dang, there are soooo many of AV web around here. AV just collaborated only 2 series (well, I dont count QSSYMM as an AV series tho), and that's enough to gather bunches and bunches of AV fans. And AR collaborated like......*counting* 3 ...gonna be 4, and there isnt AR fans that I have known of...

Hey Chrissy, terrific Well, on the other hand, Alec could give ya that convertible as a gift

Tina, isn't the concert in 2002? But don't quote me on that, I'm not great with dates.

Teeko, you really should get the CD as well as the pictorial album... at first I thought the CD was all I wanted but boy, was I wrong! When the pictorial album came - I practically drooled! It's a lovely, lovely book

Hey Hien! Thanks for that website address... it's going to be great fun surfing in that site, that's for sure! I've seen that new clip! Ohh.. off the top of my head, Vicki was saying that she wasn't sure where/who to look at, left or right when they were singing QSSYMM... Alec or Leo. And then Vicki mentioned that Alec and Leo were both her leading men before (one in the earlier days and one just recently in QSSYMM) ... the hosts asked who she thought sang better... to which, having to be politically correct, she answered that both of them were wonderful.

Hey, you guys! Was just wondering if you guys know how to convert *.wmv files to MPEG or something... so I can store all Alec's clips, etc. on DVD to watch?

Thanks!

Edited: Got it.. thanks anyways
    Last edited by d3bbie; 07-23-04 at 08:38 AM.

Originally posted by vanan
    Dang, there are soooo many of AV web around here. AV just collaborated only 2 series (well, I dont count QSSYMM as an AV series tho), and that's enough to gather bunches and bunches of AV fans. And AR collaborated like......*counting* 3 ...gonna be 4, and there isnt AR fans that I have known of...
    *cough* *cough* VANAN!!! have u forgotten?!!!! AV collaborated THREE wonderfully-chemistry-enriched serials!!!! eheh not just two! and of those three (ohhj, hzgg I, II) how many times were they wedded?? kekekek lets see..... Once in hzzg (ancient), once in ohhj in "olden shanghai style", and once in modern (with vicki in a wedding dress ) as the famous heroic couples for the comic that alec drew.

ahah isn't it about time they get married IN REAL LIFE?

thanks a bunch d3bbie for the brief trans of the interview w/ vicki. I PERSONALLY think vicki's just beuign polite. i bet in her heart she KNOWS damn well Alec sings better! can't we all tell by watching that concert? leo sucked1 ahah he couldn't even bridge his voice properly. ....
    eheh ah well! i'm happy!.

*laughs* Teeko, you're so cute. But I know exactly what you're saying.

You know what really annoyed me? When Qiong Yao explained why she let Leo and Vicki sing the QSSYMM soundtrack, she said it was a hard decision, but since Leo was a singer, she chose him.

Ok. I understand why Vicki sang. 1) She's the main character and 2) her character actually sang in the show. It would be stupid to let Ruby sing the songs when Vicki's character's the one who's singing.

But c'mon! All four of them are singers! Hello? Alec sings too! Alec sings better than Leo, so why the hell did she pick Leo? "Because Le's a singer." Please. So's Alec, and maybe even for a longer time than Leo's been singing. And it's not like Leo's character needed to sing, so it really doesn't matter which of them sang (for authenticity's sake).

Jeez. That woman has no sense.

Hien, which clip are you talking about? I downloaded a clip from TKN's site, but Vicki wasn't saying anything about Alec.

Exclamation

Originally posted by AlecnVicky
    *cough* *cough* VANAN!!! have u forgotten?!!!! AV collaborated THREE wonderfully-chemistry-enriched serials!!!! eheh not just two! and of those three (ohhj, hzgg I, II) how many times were they wedded?? kekekek lets see..... Once in hzzg (ancient), once in ohhj in "olden shanghai style", and once in modern (with vicki in a wedding dress ) as the famous heroic couples for the comic that alec drew.

ahah isn't it about time they get married IN REAL LIFE?
    Ditto, girl! If you hadn't mentioned it, I almost forgot about the wedding in the comic thing. LOL Vicki called Alec "Lao Gong" in those comic dialogues. Hahah that is sooo cute "Lao Gong" LOL!!! Can't wait till they call each other Lao Puo and Lao Gong, or in Cantonese: Sui Lo and Sui Po!! LOL!!!!!! Boy I'm cracking myself up here.

There aren't a lot of AR site cause AR do not have any chemistry at 'tall. And when there is a website of them *whispers*it sucks*whispers* LOL leave it to the pros hahaha jk.

<---- riceboy... haha i'm gonna go find some more funky icons..
    Last edited by teeko; 07-23-04 at 04:10 PM.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Guys can you also help me out on something? Go here and can you tell me if it's the FULL version of HZGGII? as in it has from chapters 1-the end? It don't want to buy it and it turns out rigged and it doesn't say anything about it being the complete version. And the low price is kind of suspicious...

Oh and is there any other site where they sell them in DVDs instead of VCD? the player in my room only plays DVDs and spits out VCD's
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel
    Hien, which clip are you talking about? I downloaded a clip from TKN's site, but Vicki wasn't saying anything about Alec.
    OMG!!! That's QY lame excuse for choosing leo to sing???? holy crapo. that the STUPIDEST-LAMEST excuse-reason someone like her can give. pfffffffff "leo was a singer" big-fishy-deal! they are all singers! and what more? why can't she have said she'd pick whom she thought is better at singing? THEN AGAIN. ALEC's singing was 10X better than leo! so, no, that can't be the reason. reason is, she's made a damn---the stupidest decision for choosing leo for the leadin role, n now she's got to stick w/ it. ........... biggest mistake.

Tina. i'm not sure which clip it was at TNk's site. somehow i couldn't download anything in there yesterday, so i went back to AV Album to download that clip there>>>>>>>>>>>
    DOWNLOAD
    It's the last link called "QSSYMM New Year Concert 2002 "

and Teeko. wat does "Lao Gong" and the other stuff u said mean? i'm chinese illiterate.
    and u guys know what? (especailly vanan or those who has not yet seen the "chinese" version of hzgg/ohhj etc) LOL man! i didn't realize how much STUFF i was really missing out on when i watched the viet version!!!! geezes! when i watched the clips with the chinese voices, man, they had the background music to flow w/ the mood, and the background noises of bird chirpings, heels clicking/knocking to the floor, even the loud crash of xyz's and yq's head when they collided head first!

but what did i hear in the viet's version? .... NOTHING. (other than the dubbed voices and the "occasional" theme music here and there, and most of the time it was utterly inappropraite!)
    ---- ehehe but on a better note. i didn't realize it was REALLY alec's voice in ohhj! his voice was a little higher pitched than now, but still recognizable! when he talks w/ Ji Xiang, it's sooooooo speechlessly adorable! *sigh* i'm totally more in love w/ AV now than ever!

right on teeko! totally agree w/ u on that about AR! ahahahah i don't see that many "devoted," obsessed, dedicated, adoring, addicted, caring, admiring fans out there for them like there are for AV. that's an undeniable fact!

WTF? Leo?? *SCOFFS* Leo sings like a girl. Nuff said. No actually, he is a girl. Maybe QY has a thing for banana-nosed idiots who can't act. LMFAO no offense intended.

Originally posted by AlecnVicky
    and Teeko. wat does "Lao Gong" and the other stuff u said mean? i'm chinese illiterate.
    and u guys know what? (especailly vanan or those who has not yet seen the "chinese" version of hzgg/ohhj etc) LOL man! i didn't realize how much STUFF i was really missing out on when i watched the viet version!!!! geezes! when i watched the clips with the chinese voices, man, they had the background music to flow w/ the mood, and the background noises of bird chirpings, heels clicking/knocking to the floor, even the loud crash of xyz's and yq's head when they collided head first!

but what did i hear in the viet's version? .... NOTHING. (other than the dubbed voices and the "occasional" theme music here and there, and most of the time it was utterly inappropraite!)
    ---- ehehe but on a better note. i didn't realize it was REALLY alec's voice in ohhj! his voice was a little higher pitched than now, but still recognizable! when he talks w/ Ji Xiang, it's sooooooo speechlessly adorable! *sigh* i'm totally more in love w/ AV now than ever!

right on teeko! totally agree w/ u on that about AR! ahahahah i don't see that many "devoted," obsessed, dedicated, adoring, addicted, caring, admiring fans out there for them like there are for AV. that's an undeniable fact!
    Yes girl you should take some Chinese classes, I'll give you free lessons, but it's hard to do it over the internet LMFAO.

Lesson 0.0000001 in the AV Textbook/Dictionary (LOL):

"Lao Gong" is addressing your husband, it also means an endearment like "Honey" in Mandarin. Lao Gong = honey/sweetheart/baby for the husband, Lao Po = same thing for the wife.

And in cantonese: Sui Lo is actually more of a denouncement, but it's actually funny that it's kind of cute and it's used a lot for old, long-term, miserable married couples LOL. Sui Lo is like "Pathetic Loser" but a lot of wives use it to yell at their husbands LOL. "Sui Po" is the same but husbands uses it for wives.

AR just makes me quiver with disgust. It's all QY's fault. First AR and now VL? Please, give me a bucket for me to regurgitate on. Maybe QY's going to put Alec with Ming Yue or Cai Xia (XYZ's servant girls). Minus Ruby and Qing Er, who was all in HZGG with Alec AND acted as his lover in other series, it leaves those two, unless you wanna count the concubines and queens. "Mo Ngan Tai!" -- No eyes to see
    Last edited by teeko; 07-23-04 at 05:44 PM.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

wow..how many alec threads has there been already? i really have been missing a lot. i love the new pictures here...looks like i have nothing to contribute to the thread anymore...hehe...i'll just come and enjoy then
    ~*~ Philipians 1:3~*~

Hien, thanks for the link.

*laughs* Teeko, at first, I read "Sui Lo" and "Sui Po" and I went "What?? That's not how it is!" *laughs* And it wasn't until I was about to read your explanation that I realized what it meant. *laughs* So funny, but true.

As for Leo...well, I wouldn't go so far as to say he's a girl. We're not that pathetic, are we? But yes, you have the general idea.

Tenshi girl, I'm never serious with my criticism... unless I say I am lolz. I'm just having fun.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

It never ceases to amaze me how fast you guys can post! *grins* How's everybody? Having a good weekend?

Hien, you're very welcome Haha, I suppose it really depends what kind of singing you like. I personally prefer Alec's ballads to Leo's jazz but yeah She has to be politically correct onstage... then again, if she were to say that she thought Su You Peng had a BETTER voice, the media and fans would go wild!

Dubbed versions are usually that way, I guess. Yup! Watched three episodes of OHHJ yesterday... it definitely is Alec's voice! VERY adorable... gosh, he was wearing a basketball outfit and boy, are his legs skinny!! *laughs*

Tina, I suppose at that time, Leo was more of a singer than an actor (he definitely sings way better than he acts though, I'd have to say! Whereas Alec does both to utmost perfection!)... and Alec was doing both. Then again, if Alec were playing Shu Huan - him singing it would definitely make more sense. From Qiong Yau's point of view, she probably saw it hard to see Du Fei singing Hao Xiang, Hao Xiang. But well, it doesn't bother me all that much. Don't get me wrong though! I would've loved to hear Alec sing those QSSYMM songs though Knowing him, he would have poured heart and soul into those songs! (And knowing how much he wanted to be with Vicki yet couldn't...)

Teeko, there is an AR website?! OMG! Seriously?! I think Qiong Yau's website sells them in DVD format but I can't be too sure! Do check it out though