Page 9 of 134 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Su You Peng - A Superstar Meant To Be Loved!!!

OH OH OH!!!!!!!!!! something just caught my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!

***HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

ehehehe best wishes la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Found these Alec pics from his new commercial... Thought you guys would be interested (if you haven't seen them already).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/h/2004-07-26/U105P28T3D455077F326DT20040726155006.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/h/2004-07-26/U105P28T3D455077F329DT20040726155006.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/h/2004-07-26/U105P28T3D455077F328DT20040726155006.jpg')
    "[Love] is, and therefore it always will be." ~ Many Waters

Thanks hopelessxianzi for the pics! Yea, I saw them already and ...to be honest, dont like them very much

Kookai

Best wishes to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KOOKAI! It's your birthday! Shake your bootay... LOL jk. HAPPY BDAY!! Don't mind if I ask for your age?

Saw them pic... he looks okay... the goatee WILL match him if he had SHORT hair... hmm... lemme do some manipulation to see what I mean.. haha..
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Chainy chain chain necklace lolz...
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Happy Birthday Kookai!

Oh oh now I see the chain necklace thing. lols just came back from the Vicki thread.

Oh cool. I know this is kinda random, but I just realized that if I have my birthday party the weekend before it (I usually do that, due to school), it would be on the 11th! (Sept. 11) What a honor! (Not talking about the terrorist attacks of course). I kinda feel bad for Alec a bit, but he was born before the event so it's not his fault at all. Even if he was born after, it still wouldn't be his fault anyhow.

Happy Birthday, Kookai!

*laughs* Hey, you people who watched QSSYMM. Remember how at the engagement party, Yi Ping fainted while singing a song? *grins* Remember how Du Fei was all worried and gave her a glass of wine? ^________________^ Liked that part.

I don't know if any of you have read the novel, but Du Fei's a character that's made up for the remake of the series just so Ru Ping can have a partner and the show have a happy ending as opposed to the original sad (which I liked much better). But I think they overdid Du Fei's obsession with Ru Ping just a bit...it sort of felt like they were trying too hard to convince the audience that Alec can be paired just as well with someone other than Vicki.

As for you, hopeless, thanks for making me want to gouge out my eyes.

Haha, SuWei...you're so funny.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel
    I don't know if any of you have read the novel, but Du Fei's a character that's made up for the remake of the series just so Ru Ping can have a partner and the show have a happy ending as opposed to the original sad (which I liked much better). But I think they overdid Du Fei's obsession with Ru Ping just a bit...it sort of felt like they were trying too hard to convince the audience that Alec can be paired just as well with someone other than Vicki.
    Yeah I heard of that.... Ruby's lucky or else she'll be stuck as a lonely old woman lolz. I SOOOO AGREE with you on preferring the series to be a sad ending. Wasn't Leo shot or bombed or something? Whatever, he was supposed to be vanquished! VAMOOSED! PRESTO CHANGO---GONE! But what? sigh...hecomesbackcrippled....sigh. weird... its so corny how they reunite. And I also hate how DuFei and Ru Ping lived in a far place together? Ew ew ew? The series makes me siiickkk.

LOL Alec's birthday reminds me of Fahrenheit 911, anyone watched it? IT WAS MAD FUNNY! George W. Bush is A MORON!! (IMO).
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

tina............. i didn't find his ads to be bad at all! -- infact i was drooling over it! ahahaha idonu... i guess i really love his "angry side" more manly and tough and rugged *grrreooowl!* (and i've always had a thing for men and their "go-tees"-- not that i'm saying ALEC looks better w/ those stubby whiskers.. but yea.. some guy can look really sophisticated with'em.)

and hell yea the damned ending was soooo corny!!!!! >>>
    Shu Huan: *hugs vicki on a crippled leg* "i love u i love i love u..." *yawn* i get tired from typing that line too much.
    Yi Ping: cat caught her tongue--- tires her best to "look" happy and sad at same time-- tears.... give'me a break lol.

By god, call me evil, but i was actually hoping leo would DIE in the end!.. and i wasn't even ONE bit sad, nor did i pitied him for his "i'm no longer gonan be able to stand properly next to u yi ping" thing. --- LOL i was actually GLAD he wasn't one piece comming back. (oiy.... am i evil!)

LOL. my uncle's b-day is on 911.. but for the life of me, i couldn't even remmeber his birthday--- ironically though, i KNEW for sure Alec's b-day!
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Hey, you guys!

Happy, happy, HAPPY birthday, Kookai! Many, many happy returns of the day

Hien dear, I get your drift Alec smiling sweetly just reminds me of Yong Qi watching Xiao Yan Zi's antics with an indulgent smile on his face. (Ref: HZGGII, Episode 20) You got me wrong, Alec played Du Fei to perfection - his life centered on Ru Ping... yet, despite the "brotherly" affection he had for Yi Ping... remember the scene where he brought Yi Ping a HUGE "present" from Shu Huan? (Well, I thought that it was cute! ) but he Ru Ping was still his everything. (Their hug was even more meaningful though.)

However, this shows Alec's talent, his ability to act and to make the most out of his pairing with Ruby.

On another note, I was just reading something about Ruby where it was mentioned that she had trouble doing kissing scenes especially with Alec simply because they were way too good friends and it wasn't possible to kiss without laughing their heads off. So, there you go Absolutely NO chemistry, if you ask me.

hopelessxianzi, thanks for the pictures but like Vanan, I don't like them very much. That look of his just doesn't work for me!

Su Wei, *laughs* 11th of September will be the date for my school's leaver's prom! Which means I'm going! And that means, everybody's going to be there to celebrate Alec's birthday! (If only he makes an appearance... LOL!)

Tina, you're talking about a scene I've watched many, many times. I loved that Haha, I just love that entire episode. It cracks me up to see everybody being concerned about Yi Ping and forgetting that it was Ru Ping's engagement party.

I think I read somewhere that Du Fei was written into QSSYMM only because Alec pleaded with Qiong Yau not to play Vicki's leading man anymore... and so, klutzy Du Fei. Wish I could read the novel though, but my knowledge of Mandarin extents to listening and understanding and not reading and writing. *shrugs*

Hien, on QSSYMM - no, Shu Huan cannot die. BECAUSE, if he were to die, it would be SO unfair to Vicki/Yi Ping, because Ru Ping has Du Fei! And, the story was sad enough that Yi Ping's father had to die... he was one of the characters that really stood out for me!

Actually I think Shuhuan should die. It would probably be for the better of Yi Ping anyway. Shuhuan doesn't deserves her, for a while there he wasn't even sure if he loves her. Yi Ping is better off on her own, maybe she'll find another guy who loves her deeply someday.

As for the reason Du Fei is added in, I think it's only for entertainment purposes. It would have been difficult to survive the series without Du Fei. The triangle between Yi Ping, Shuhuan and Ru Ping would get really annoying. So they added a 4th man, and made it a square to ease up up the tragedy. Du Fei's character is very charming, and hilarious to watch. His actor (-^_^- of course) has done a suplendid job.

hopelessxianzi, oh my gosh..... i'm speechless!!!

thank you for the pics!!!
    一切的一切

Guys...Thanx for birthday wish...
    sorry for late repy...me in Chritchurch and going to Sdney today so havent had time to check...
    love u guys loads...!!!

Loving the pics...

will come back soon...dun miss me tooo much!!!
    Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec!!!

All the poets and their poetry combined,
    Cannot even compare to one of ur smile........ Xiao Yian Zhi

ALEC SU!!!!!!!

Haha, I was actually cheering when Shu Huan got blown up. I was like YEEEEEEEEEEEES! But I knew it was a happy ending, so that spoiled my cheering. *sighs*

I know Alec asked not to play opposite of Vicki, but I think Qiong Yao wanted Alec, Ruby, and Vicki in there, so they made up Du Fei.

As for Alec and Ruby kissing...ha. Just take a look at the scene in QSSYMM where Ruby's a nurse, and she kisses Alec because he's about to have surgery. There was no chemistry.

You'd think if they were friends, they'd be able to have more chemistry, right? -_-;;
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

If she wanted Alec, Vicki, and Ruby in there, why not make Alec for Vicki's luvah and Ruby with Leo as the Du Fei dude?

BTW, click here and here and here for wallpapers of ZHE ZESTAY VICKI ZHAOO llollz..
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Su Wei, well IMO, Yi Ping loves too deeply to ever love another so yeah. (I'm talking about the character, not the actress)

You're quite right, if it weren't for Du Fei, I mightn't be as keen on the story because Ru Ping would turn into some clingy girl (I'm just assuming, I haven't read the novel) but hey, I love QSSYMM the way it is so I'm not asking for more.

Hey Kookai! Welcome to Christchurch Are you enjoying the windy day we're getting? The southerlies are absolutely freezing but it is a beautiful winter day...the sky is relatively blueish with shades of grey but anything more than that would be too much to ask of Christchurch at the moment. At least the rain's gone. Enjoy Sydney too! It'd be much warmer there.

Tina, not the chemistry needed to play a couple, I guess. It's like you can't expect a brother and sister to act together as a couple but then again, if they were very good actors who can put themselves into the character's shoes, it might be a whole different ball game.

Teeko dearest, Alec asked not to play opposite Vicki, hence, Alec as Du Fei and not Shu Huan/Vicki's lover.

Thanks for the wallpapers though They're wonderful!

Originally posted by d3bbie

Teeko dearest, Alec asked not to play opposite Vicki, hence, Alec as Du Fei and not Shu Huan/Vicki's lover.
    HUH?!!?!??! Are you telling me Alec asked not to play Vicki's lover? IS HE OUT OF HIS MIND????? X_x
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel
    Haha, I was actually cheering when Shu Huan got blown up. I was like YEEEEEEEEEEEES!
    Oi, you guys are so "mean" w/ Shu Huan....lolz. He really not "bother" me that much in the series. Actualy when I watched QSSYMM, I didnt know anything about Alec and Vicki at all, even I didnt have much "interested in" Alec either , not till I watched HGZZ....then...haa..haa...you know now! . Shu Huan just "bother" me at the kissing scene at the end. Man! he opened his eyes when he kissed, and not too much "concentrate" there . Now, I want that scene would replace by Alec everytime I re-watch it . Shoot! AV kissing scenes were too short for me!

he cant act and he has a big nose... I hate alec su

Originally posted by vietboi303
    he cant act and he has a big nose... I hate alec su
    You can't criticize and you have a mind of a 10 year old. Take a hike, buddy.

Dude, I'm the only one who posts a lot of entries nowadays while you guys post a LONG comment in one entry like once a day. Why can't you guys talk more? I'm lonely... sniff sniff.

Let's talk in AIM, yeah? sn: Silly Teeko. :P
    Last edited by teeko; 07-28-04 at 10:42 PM.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!