Page 8 of 134 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Su You Peng - A Superstar Meant To Be Loved!!!

Debbie...can you just imagine Alec singing "Hao Xiang Hao Xiang?"

*swoons* Now if that's not a voice to die for, I don't know what is. Certainly not Leo's.

Hien, I tried downloading that file, but it doesn't let me open it.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Wow, with Alec's wonderfully sweet voice singing a duet with Vicki, hot damn it's going to be a hit!
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

gggg--g-errrr???? why would it not let u open the file tina? u mean the one from av album? I could.
    If not, why don't u try going over to AV Odyssey Concerts , TKN got it there too. and it's the 15th one down. "Cannot Part With You". that's the song vicki's singing, but before she did, they talked to her about Alec (and leo ) and like d3bbie says, "POLITICALLY" vicki couldn't have said one of them to be better than the other, so she said they both sings good. LOL.

personaly, evenif leo was a singer, i honestly think he can't sing, not to mention he can't act. (maybe that's also do to my baised distastes of him lol).

*SWOON* I'm totally with you on that tina! i mean, if ALEC had the chance to sing HXHX, god good.... that deeeep, smooth, soft, gentle voice can rock u into paradise! besides, at least the song couldve been more significant! lol.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Originally posted by teeko
    Wow, with Alec's wonderfully sweet voice singing a duet with Vicki, hot damn it's going to be a hit!

ahahahah i agree. i would LOVE to hear and see AV do a duet! ...

eheheh too bad, the closest one we've got of them singing together (as in ONLY them, and no other annoying third party *cough* leo *cough*) was in ohhj when they sang "Happy" (?)... eheheh vicki was sooo cute when she tried to sing at Alec's tone! ahahhahaha she *squeaked* and alec had to stump his slight laughters after she did that. LOL it was sooo cute singing them sing+karaoking+playing the piano+laughing (so real) together in there!
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Tina, I sure can imagine Alec singing Hao Xiang, Hao Xiang but as a result of Alec's superb portrayal of Du Fei... I can't imagine Du Fei singing HXHX But if Alec weren't Du Fei, and if he were singing HXHX outside QSSYMM, the song would be beautiful! It really would. The soothing qualities of his voice, his ability to emote that song, I don't doubt!

Teeko, ahh... Alec singing a duet with Vicki I'd love to hear that, that's for sure!

Hien dear, you COULD be biased Then again, I don't blame you! *laughs* "Gentle voice can rock you into paradise"... well said, well said. In the context of QSSYMM, the song wouldn't have held any significance (to the general audience, not AV fans) unless Leo sang it UNLESS of course, Alec as Du Fei, sang it for Ruby as Ru Ping, which I'm sure you guys really rather not see happen.

Oh oh! Is there such a scene in OHHJ? I can't wait to watch it then! I just watched Vicki falling asleep on Alec shoulder in the train... awww...

sigh.... we're all talking in a dreamland here. the chances of av collaborating again doesn't look good. SIIIGGGGHHH, dude, will it kill them to work together again? if being afraid of getting "rumored" again of being "lovers" is the problem, then they shouldn't have done those stunt at the QSSYMM thing with that tango and kiss. isn't that kind of contradicting themselves? if that's not the case and it's because lousy directors/producers are not asking them to be the part of the role, then it's their TOTAL loss for a big hit!!

SIGH...
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Hien, thanks for the advice. I'll hope over there again sometime.

Debbie, you're right. I can't imagine Du Fei singing it, but I would sure love Alec singing the song. Can you imagine Alec and Vicki sing QSSYMM together? Well, they did, but Leo's in there too. *growls* That totally ruined the effect.

Teeko, you're right. First of all, being celebrities, they should be used to this stuff already. It comes with the job. Secondly, they are contradicting themselves with all that. However, they didn't kiss. It was a "pass the piece of plastic with our mouths" game, and they just "happened" to kiss in the process.

The tango, however, was a tango.

really?? they were passing a plastic thingy?? well.. they did it more than once!! it's enough for some people to call it a smooch. the tango, it's just a tango... but woohooo there's chemistry goin' on there.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel

Debbie, you're right. I can't imagine Du Fei singing it, but I would sure love Alec singing the song. Can you imagine Alec and Vicki sing QSSYMM together? Well, they did, but Leo's in there too. *growls* That totally ruined the effect.
    Right You really do not want Du Fei singing Hao Xiang, Hao Xiang to Ru Ping (even though for his character... he really wants to! Haha)

I can imagine Alec and Vicki singing QSSYMM together... then again, I would love to see Alec and Shu Huan but regardless, I really enjoyed him as Du Fei. Sure did make me laugh!

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel

However, they didn't kiss. It was a "pass the piece of plastic with our mouths" game, and they just "happened" to kiss in the process.

The tango, however, was a tango.

Tina, regardless... it was their spontaniety I really enjoyed there And Alec dancing the tango just cracks me up!

ahahaha if Alec were to have sung HXHX for RU PING? ahahah i would've torn him apart! LOL. literally BURN the damned audio! ...

*SIGH* I tell ya, fate is twisted!
    but talking about that "plastic-kiss" eheheh i recon it's still an official kiss. hell, Alec looked like he was having sooo much fun n enjoying it! the way he almost fell back when vicki tried to pass him the plastic piece *cough* kiss him *cough*.

and the tango! ahahahha i loved that lil "DIP" he did with vicki, ahah man, she looked sooo flexible and comfortable in his arms! and the lil umbrella? wasn't that cute how he marched around her? LOL. it's like the event were for promotiong QSSYMM, but who was promoting it?-- the modernized Wu Ah Ge and Xiao yan Zi!

d3bbie, there was this one fan site, and the webmistress had actually cliped out leo's part in qssymm song, and just left the parts of when Vicki and Alec were singing. so when u listen to it, it really DID sounded like the song was a duet bw/ AV. (but the audio was poor quality though-- scratchy).

eheheh oh well.... enough AV lalaland for today. gotta get to class. see u guys later!

You're right. Our man, Alec probably did enjoy the plastic game.

I watched them sing the theme song together, is it just me or is Leo a very bad singer.

SHAMELESS ADVERTISING

lol and yes, Leo is a bad singer.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Goodness, everyone posts so fast! ee-hee

Vanan, here's the link ICY And nope, nowhere near finish, just getting to the good parts. I have no clue how many chapters there's going to be, but I have so many more climax to develope, I'll let you know when I get to an "almost happily ever after part." Then you can read if you like. Think of it as part I. Hehe, before I add in more drama. Dunno how low before it's actually "complete" though. But it's going to be loooonnnnggg. Just warning ya ^_^.

Hien, thanks for the recommendation. *laughs* The puppy eyes remind me of Puss from Shrek 2

Teeko, LOL, you're such a sunshine. So fun to see you in here. BTW, I don't think that was Shu Qi in that video clip. I think it's Evonne Hsu who acted in Love Train w/ Alec.

Vanan Thanks for that Shanghai concert clip. There were songs I've never heard before!!! Ooh, if it's the first 15 mins, Vicki must have been there right? *grins*.....I can't download the "Pain in the Left Heart" MV. It says the limit is exceeded. Can you pretty pllleeeaaassseee upload it again?

Lol, it's back to AV ha? Boy are they legendary. Am I the only one here who DOESN'T hate Leo? I actually enjoyed QSSYMM a lot. Of course, AV weren't together, but we still got to see them on-screen together Leo's an OK singer, but it was embarassing for him to sing beside Alec. Lol. Poor guy.

d3bbie, are you watching OHHJ right now? Wish I have a copy! He looked so young and cute in there.

If Alec were to sing HXHX, even if supposedly it's to Ru Ping, we all know who he's really singing to So I have no problem with that dream. LoL. He'd pour his heart out *sigh*

I love that Tango too! They looked sooo coordinated. Either it's practiced, or it's just plain AV chemistry.

SuWei, I think Leo isn't so bad. But my limit it two songs. If I hear more than two songs by him I'd have the inclination to stuff a fork in my ear. LOL.

Teeko, love your new layout. So spunky!

LOL Leo is okay...sometimes. He was okay in HZGGIII, (nice kisser with Huang Yi LMAO). Whenever I see him, I can't take my eyes off his nose lol.... MMM ok I'll let him off since there's no bad rumors of him and Vicki. Let's attack Ruby now!! LOL!
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

*shrugs* I've never looked at Leo individually, maybe I should try that. But I've always seen him with Alec, or heard his songs after hearing Alec's. If I had the chance to renting/buying videos/cds on just Leo, that wouldn't cost me any money, I probably would. But for now I'm only spending money on Alec ^_^ and maybe Vicki, and probably Benny Chan too.

And of course Phalen, we love Teeko. She's the one who kindly spends her time on listing good fanfics for us; plus we're affiliates ^_^

Oh yea. Teeko, do you still have a video clip of the feeding animation?

Sorry, anyway back to the topic. Du Fei doesn't seem that over all obessive over Ru Ping. I've seen him comfort Yi Ping a few times. From what I saw, he's a lot more caring than Shuhuan when it comes to the two girls.
    Last edited by SuWei; 07-26-04 at 09:05 PM.

LOL Awww I feel so loved.

Anyways I have the GIF animaton of the feeding thing, not a video clip, you want that one right? LOL and I list fanfics because I have nothing better to do.... HAHAHAHAHHA!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chopstickz.net/av/stuffs/food.gif')

There goes Alec my man! He's around Vicki so many time that it's getting to be a habit to be loving towards her. Did you guys see this one part where Du Fei said to Ru Ping, "You know, not all perfect men means that it's ShuHuan." (intending to drop her a hint) and then Ruby just went BANGSMACK and cried like what the foo... what kind of acting is that?? Terrible... LOL I'm starting the Ruby Massacre, anyone wanna join me? Hahha. Really, that chick cannot convince me with anything. Even her ZiWei was poor... her and her melodramatic Er Kang. lmfao.

ShuHuan and Ru Ping are puuuffect for each other, they're both annoying and two-faced. LOL. my opinion, please don't shoot daggers at me.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Thanks Phalen for the link! Oh please finish it (as part 1) soon, please. I just glanced at it and already had an urge to read it!

I just created a Yahoo briefcase acct, this gonna be used for all of Alec's clips or AV clips that whoever want me to upload...well "public acct" for our thread only .
    Phalen, I finished uploading those 2 MVs in there. You have to d/l all of splitted files, then slice them back using Splitter (sorry, it dont let me upload big file, so I have to split it). If you have more question, feel free to ask

ID: alec_vicki2000
    P/w: alecvicki

Teeko, soo love your "shamless adv". It's so cute and the background music is soo good

SuWei, Leo's a horrible singer. I've been told his new album is better, but his voice is...well...scary.

As for the tango, yes, great chemistry. Haha, and the dip down.

Vanan, thanks for the account! *glomps* Wonderful you are!

Hien, *laughs* I know! I would've done the exact same thing. He's done practically everything imaginable for Ru Ping... and to think HXHX would be the WORST! And so, I conclude, I'd rather him sing another song, another time, another day... than have him sing HXHX on the QSSYMM soundtrack! (Then again, he COULD singing HXHX outside QSSYMM as Alec, not Du Fei That would be superb!)

Really? Clipped out Leo's part? :P *grins* If it's poor quality, it spoils it...BUT, being AV fanatics, I'm sure any one of you guys could easily filter out Leo's voice

Su Wei, I don't mind Leo as a singer, really. Just not such a terrific actor.

Hey Phalen, have you updated yet!? *taps Phalen lightly on the shoulder... and asks softly again, "Have you put up the next chapter?"?* Vicki was at that Shanghai concert?! I sure how those orangey pants didn't put her off!

No, Phalen. You're not the only one here who doesn't hate Leo. Like you, I thought QSSYMM was terrific. I had my reservations because after HZGG, all I wanted to see was Alec and Vicki but it worked for me. Leo's definitely more a singer than an actor, like I've said many times over whereas Alec can do both and pull of Du Fei amazingly. So, 'till today... QSSYMM still tops the list as one of my major favourites which I can watch over and over again! (Love the soundtrack!)

Yes, watching OHHJ on and off, more for AV than the plot - which sucks big time and the nosy neighbours just annoy me. (Although that little girl there is cute! I like seeing Alec with the little girl)

Teeko, haven't given HZGGIII a go yet... still MAJOR reservations but will definitely get to it. And, watching it, I will seperate HZGGI and HZGGII from HZGGIII Because I can't see someone other than Vicki play Xiao Yan Zi... and another actor, no matter how charismatic, play Yong Qi/Wu Ah Ge

Su Wei, you could give Leo a chance and try Haha, I'm sure he's not THAT bad. But if one compares, one would say Alec's better immediately.

Du Fei's the kind of character who's friends with just about anybody. He sees Yi Ping as a Ru Ping's sister, Shu Huan's love of his life... but they don't spend time enough alone to nurture anything out of their friendly relationship. Slowly, he begun to see Yi Ping as his 'sister', someone who he can trust to pull Shu Huan out of misery, someone who he can trust Ru Ping to rely on, if need be and he can't be there... and when he left to cover the war, the hug Yi Ping gave him was touching. It was a beautiful touch to their friendship, "go...but, DO take care and come back in one piece. Ru Ping has yet to know how much she has come to need you."

Shu Huan, on the other hand, as the notion that he can be the hero...everywhere he goes. He HAS to save Mung Ping from being raped, he HAS to save Ru Ping from the heartbreak, he HAS to rescue that darned cat, he HAS to rescue Yi Ping from herself... yet, there was something about him that went completely off when it meant Yi Ping concerned. I'll have to say that I absolutely LOVED that scene during Ru Ping and Shu Huan's engagement party when Yi Ping walked in, so confident, and smiling... and Shu Huan just stopped in his tracks in the midst of the waltz. The look on Ru Ping's face was priceless!

Teeko, Thanks for that GIF animation! That's SO sweet! Ruby was fine as Zi Wei, IMO, when she was with her mates... Jin Suo, Xiao Yan Zi but she just goes competely soft-spoken and poetic when she's with Er Kang, so much so that it gets icky. I've got absolutely nothing against her though. I've just seen her in a few episodes of An Affair of a Lifetime but I just wish she could play a different role... from Zi Wei to Ru Ping to Man Zhen. She's got to play something with personality and some vibe at least! And prove to us that she can be versatile (like Vicki. XYZ and Yi Ping and totally different!)

Vanan, thanks for that Briefcase account!

Tina, was just listening to his May 2004 Concert album... and Leo just started crying in between songs :P I thought that was... funny. In a way, it was.

Was just listening to Alec's later albums... terrific songs! I just enjoy his ballads He sure can sing

Originally posted by d3bbie
    Hien, *laughs* I know! I would've done the exact same thing. He's done practically everything imaginable for Ru Ping... and to think HXHX would be the WORST! And so, I conclude, I'd rather him sing another song, another time, another day... than have him sing HXHX on the QSSYMM soundtrack! (Then again, he COULD singing HXHX outside QSSYMM as Alec, not Du Fei That would be superb!)

eheheh IF he would've sang HXHX. i would never see it as singing for Ru Ping.
    ---- i would see it as, Alec's smiling sweetly and glancing once in a while at VICKI while he's pouring his heart and soul out into the song for HER. (screw the characters from the serial! ahah i'm talking real life- real meaning from the song. lol. )

Originally posted by d3bbie
    Du Fei's the kind of character who's friends with just about anybody. He sees Yi Ping as a Ru Ping's sister, Shu Huan's love of his life... but they don't spend time enough alone to nurture anything out of their friendly relationship. Slowly, he begun to see Yi Ping as his 'sister', someone who he can trust to pull Shu Huan out of misery, someone who he can trust Ru Ping to rely on, if need be and he can't be there... and when he left to cover the war, the hug Yi Ping gave him was touching. It was a beautiful touch to their friendship, "go...but, DO take care and come back in one piece. Ru Ping has yet to know how much she has come to need you."
    LMAOL! i don't care what people say. ahaha u call every time Alec stares intently with his naked-eyes-full-of-concern and emotions for vicki "JUST" brotherly affection!? give'me a break lol. those eyes are exactly the same ones in which Yong Qi, Xiao Peng, and the REAL alec (his true feelings) would be using to stare at vicki. ahahahah i find that rather sweet n amusing, over how he ACTS to "look" mournfully-in-love w/ ru ping.

Speaking of leo. i hate the man's voice, and totally am disgusted w/ his acting. come to think of it, i actually bought a karaoke disk two years ago for the SOLE reason of it having Aaron Kwok in there. but hell, with me not undestanding chinese and only bought it cuz aaron's pic was in the front cover.... when i got home. popped it in the dvd player. few songs into the disk and *BOOM!* leo's ugly face pops out on screen. ............................. u could say even to this day i have never really finnished watching that entire disk! (never bothered again to hear leo's voice)