Page 10 of 134 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Su You Peng - A Superstar Meant To Be Loved!!!

is alec su who i htink he is??

a tawain actor right?
    good lucking but dun know bout his la!
    where there is people, there is conflict. deal with it.

Originally posted by vietboi303
    he cant act and he has a big nose... I hate alec su
    :rolf: ahahaha LOL. although i know we are ALL entitled to post what we wishes. but by god, i hope u know u've picked the wrong thread to bash alec.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Originally posted by 1swt_babiee
    is alec su who i htink he is??

a tawain actor right?
    good lucking but dun know bout his la!
    Umm.. okay?

Anyone on right now?
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Originally posted by teeko
    Dude, I'm the only one who posts a lot of entries nowadays while you guys post a LONG comment in one entry like once a day. Why can't you guys talk more? I'm lonely... sniff sniff.

Let's talk in AIM, yeah? sn: Silly Teeko. :P
    teeko darlin' ------------- we can't post short comments (continuosly) like u cuz we only have some "certain" time we can come here LOL. (AND YET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! eheheh i still remind u that, why not kill time w/ ur fanfic updates! ahaha LOL)

babiee, Alec is THIS man>>>>>>>$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images5.fotki.com/v80/photos/4/42815/216455/alecsu-vi.jpg')

and this>>>>>$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/h/2004-07-26/U105P28T3D455077F326DT20040726155006.jpg')

and this>>>>>$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images1.fotki.com/v7/photos/4/42815/136732/co20vi-vi.jpg ')

and this>>>>>>$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://alecfanclub.net/zeroboard/data/movie/1040799755/1.jpg')

and this>>>>>>$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://alecfanclub.net/zeroboard/data/movie/1040799070/9.jpg')

and this>>>>>>$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://alecfanclub.net/zeroboard/data/movie/zandz.jpg')

***** I"M SOOO SORRY about the last three images! (eheh i KNOW it's from FANCLUB, so credits to them! LOL. but i just can't help but to post'em up for our new found alec's fan to see).

and so babiee-- as u can See. Mr. Su is not only a talented singer, but he's also a wickedly awsome and actor. What's even better is his personality! really down to earth and very fun. Alec starred in serials such as:
    -huan zhu ge ge (I and II)
    -Old House Has Joy/ aka My Cousin
    -Qing Shen Shen Yu Meng Meng
    -Youthful Promises
    -Perplexed Bloodhound
    -Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre
    -Love Train
    -Love in Aegean Sea
    -Yang Warriors

eheh and then there's movies too. but u get the drift!. LOL
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Originally posted by AlecnVicky
    [B] teeko darlin' ------------- we can't post short comments (continuosly) like u cuz we only have some "certain" time we can come here LOL. (AND YET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! eheheh i still remind u that, why not kill time w/ ur fanfic updates! ahaha LOL)
    Oh you pplz and your vacations/summer school/job/etc, IT'S SUMMER for crying out loud!! COME AND HAVE FUN!

I can't write fanfics when I'm lonely! LOL.
    Last edited by teeko; 07-28-04 at 11:30 PM.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

*laughs* Teeko, he was suffering from all the AV rumors, so he asked to not play opposite of Vicki again. If I remember correctly, by then, he had already done HZGG I, HZGG II, and OHHJ with Vicki.

Must have been a habit to love her by then.

LOL. Don't you find it ironic that no one criticizes Alec for a long time, then in one day, we get two? Heh.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Umm.. there were 2 criticisms? I only read one from farmboy (vietboi) lol.

What?? So Alec was the culprit for making QSSYYMM a HORRIBLE series? LOL. How could he. He had officially lost his mind. I read that he "purposedly" wanted to remake the kissing-rain-scene in OHHJ because he wanted to kiss Vicki more, why don't he take another chance in "kissing" her... cos LEO sure got A LOTTA kiss from Vickery---which ALL belongs to ALEC-ANDER THEE GREAT.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Teeko, *grins* That's what we're telling you - that Alec asked not to play Vicki's lover. Someone said it was because he had fallen in love with Vicki over the period of time filming HZGGI and HZGGII as well as OHHJ, he found it hard to play her beloved again, especially since it wasn't true in reality. (Ref: Alec Su - Tao Bing)

Haven't got time to post here 24/7 ... and when I'm on to post, nobody is because of the time difference! I've got school, and it's winter here... so we're definitely not on holiday. <-- just so you're not lonely.

I like this -- "officially lost his mind" *grins* The poor dear was trying to fall out of love with Vicki, I guess. Ahh... Alexander the Great! I've JUST been studying him in school and Alec cannot be Alexander the Great because he turned paranoid at the last stages of his life (long, long story!)

Vanan! I'm nice to Shu Huan I've got absolutely nothing against him.

vietboi303, as you please We don't think so, that's for sure.

1swt_babiee - yes, he's definitely who you think he is if you find him good looking

Hien, I have to tell you again that I absolutely adore Alec in that suit in the first picture. He looks so dashing! And the fourth and fifth picture - so cute! I needn't say more about the HZGG one A sight for sore eyes.

He shouldn't fall out of love with her!! That's impossible! I am so mad at him, I thought it was QY who made Leo with Vicki, but NO! It's all Alec' fault now. GRRR!! LOL, anyways I chose Alexander the Great because I liked his name, I know zilch about his life and his paranoia and crap hahaha.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

news about The Magician!!!

KBS(korea TV chennel..National chennel) broadcast the documetary about the "Magician"s producer..
    here are some info about that.

Producer name : Nam Na Kyung
    (she is EnStar Entertainment company's leader)

she acted as a actress in Korea during middle of 1990..
    (1995 ~ 1997 year)

when she was actress, she work with "Magician"s director "Jang Su Bong" at that time..
    after a few year, she quit the her work as a actress.
    she moved to China for study...this year, she graduated the "Beijing Movie school" ..recieved a master's degree

she made the entertainment company also.(EnStar Entertainment)

this series Magician made by with 4 companies
    1. Enstar Entertainment ( 北京星天娛文化發展有限公司 )
    2. Nova Multimedia entertainment(alec's company)
    3. 소상전영제편창(i can't trans this into Chinese/English)
    4. SM Entertainment (most big entertainmant company in Korea.
    BoA, Kangta, Fly to the Sky, 東方神起...Most popular singer/group are all in this company)

among them, SM Entertainment make soundtrack of this series

most of crew are Korean..(director, stylist, writer, producer..etc)
    but of course they use some Chinese crew also..(camera man..etc)

this series are full of Korean style...(maybe)
    and filming will be end in 6th September..
    but filming can deley cause of schedule/and strict director

Cast(i type the name in Korea pronounce..

Lin So Mi(ruby) 23~24 years old
    Magic cafe "CLOVER"s owner..she is adopted daughter
    she is fiancιe of KiM su(Kangta)..but he leaved her cause of money/honor. she will start to love Jun Ann(alec)

Kim su(Kangta) 25 years
    Top Magician. he management the "CLOVER Cafe" with ruby.
    very bright person. so he has big ambition,
    (he will be evil role)

Jun Ann(alec) 28 years
    he is from the small country city. after coming big city, he started to study for test(his dream is judicial officer)
    By accident, he start to learn Magic.

Wu Gi Ann(Won Mun Kang...don't know this actor)
    alec's brother. bodyguard company's leader.
    he help Yoo la(Miu mengmeng)'s company
    rebellious person.

Park Yoo la(Miu mengmeng) around 25 years old
    Fashion company's successor. she hired Kim Su(KT) as a her company's spokeperson...then fall in love with him
    she behave boldly.

here is enstar company site..click here

they include the info about cast, staff, schedules...etc

[filming schedule]

(1)Casting
    3月 : Main actor'actress
    4月~5月 : supporting actor/actress
    6月 : Main actor/actress start to learn Magic

(2)Produce
    4月~5月 : find the filming place, translate the script, prepare a whole things
    6月 : start to filming
    9月 : last work

(3)Macketing(it will can be change..not 100% confirm)
    7月 : official Conference
    8月 : open the filming place to the media
    10月 : Premire

START TO AIRING : 2005.Feb..(not 100% confirm)
    (whole Asia)
    news about The Magician!!!

KBS(korea TV chennel..National chennel) broadcast the documetary about the "Magician"s producer..
    here are some info about that.

Producer name : Nam Na Kyung
    (she is EnStar Entertainment company's leader)

she acted as a actress in Korea during middle of 1990..
    (1995 ~ 1997 year)

when she was actress, she work with "Magician"s director "Jang Su Bong" at that time..
    after a few year, she quit the her work as a actress.
    she moved to China for study...this year, she graduated the "Beijing Movie school" ..recieved a master's degree

she made the entertainment company also.(EnStar Entertainment)

this series Magician made by with 4 companies
    1. Enstar Entertainment ( 北京星天娛文化發展有限公司 )
    2. Nova Multimedia entertainment(alec's company)
    3. 소상전영제편창(i can't trans this into Chinese/English)
    4. SM Entertainment (most big entertainmant company in Korea.
    BoA, Kangta, Fly to the Sky, 東方神起...Most popular singer/group are all in this company)

among them, SM Entertainment make soundtrack of this series

most of crew are Korean..(director, stylist, writer, producer..etc)
    but of course they use some Chinese crew also..(camera man..etc)

this series are full of Korean style...(maybe)
    and filming will be end in 6th September..
    but filming can deley cause of schedule/and strict director

Cast(i type the name in Korea pronounce..)

Lin So Mi(ruby) 23~24 years old
    Magic cafe "CLOVER"s owner..she is adopted daughter
    she is fiancιe of KiM su(Kangta)..but he leaved her cause of money/honor. she will start to love Jun Ann(alec)

Kim su(Kangta) 25 years
    Top Magician. he management the "CLOVER Cafe" with ruby.
    very bright person. so he has big ambition,
    (he will be evil role)

Jun Ann(alec) 28 years
    he is from the small country city. after coming big city, he started to study for test(his dream is judicial officer)
    By accident, he start to learn Magic.

Wu Gi Ann(Won Mun Kang...don't know this actor)
    alec's brother. bodyguard company's leader.
    he help Yoo la(Miu mengmeng)'s company
    rebellious person.

Park Yoo la(Miu mengmeng) around 25 years old
    Fashion company's successor. she hired Kim Su(KT) as a her company's spokeperson...then fall in love with him
    she behave boldly.

they include the info about cast, staff, schedules...etc

[filming schedule]

(1)Casting
    3月 : Main actor'actress
    4月~5月 : supporting actor/actress
    6月 : Main actor/actress start to learn Magic

(2)Produce
    4月~5月 : find the filming place, translate the script, prepare a whole things
    6月 : start to filming
    9月 : last work

(3)Macketing(it will can be change..not 100% confirm)
    7月 : official Conference
    8月 : open the filming place to the media
    10月 : Premire

START TO AIRING : 2005.Feb..(not 100% confirm)
    (whole Asia)

HEre is the website:

click
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/value/TheMagician.gif')

credits to precious+spcnet.tv

I also read that alec is planning to film a movie in 2006.
    Last edited by lilazinprincess; 07-29-04 at 12:02 PM.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Off topic: It's Minwoo's birthday? Never knew, I only keep track of Eric's since I run a fansite on him.

Anyway back to topic. I forgive Alec for not choosing not to play Shuhuan. I mean wasn't Vicki still with Vincent when they were filming QSSYMM? So he didn't want to fall deeper, I guess.

Alec cares for the good of other people and himself. Vicki was happy with Vincent (??? questionable statement). If anything happens during the filming (if Alec were to play as Vicki's lover), he doesn't want to be the reason Vicki and Vincent break up. Even if things don't happen during the filming, fans are still going to start talking. And the public could ruin their relationship. So if Alec played Shuhuan, either way it will endanger Vicki's relationship with Vincent. He wants her to be happy, even if it's with someone else.

Once again, it's all just a theory. Who knows...

EDIT: Oh is the Magician gonna be in Korean or Chinese? Wait... KangTa is playing? AHHH!!! *fan girl faint*
    Last edited by SuWei; 07-29-04 at 12:25 PM.

gals, please vote for Alec Su You Peng - A Superstar Meant To Be Loved!!!

™€”šΕ‰ΐ‰eŽ‹‰Μ‹Θ vote one

™€”šΕ‰ΐ›”₯ΰΠ vote two

™€”š™B”}„‘EΕ‰ΐ‰ΜŽθ vote three

thank you very much
    Last edited by moonlady; 07-29-04 at 03:45 PM.
    一切的一切

Sure, hope he wins.

so this means that it's going to be a DRAGGY long series with AR? I'm gonna faint with disgust.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

What?! Ruby's in it too?

*faints* not again, I'm ok with Ruby. But Alec and Ruby... it just doesn't seem right. Like you guys have said, they have a bro and sis thing.

Originally posted by SuWei
    Alec cares for the good of other people and himself. Vicki was happy with Vincent (??? questionable statement). If anything happens during the filming (if Alec were to play as Vicki's lover), he doesn't want to be the reason Vicki and Vincent break up. Even if things don't happen during the filming, fans are still going to start talking. And the public could ruin their relationship. So if Alec played Shuhuan, either way it will endanger Vicki's relationship with Vincent. He wants her to be happy, even if it's with someone else.
    Alec publicly told the press that he had a crush on Vicki starting from HZGG days, but he also said that because he knew she had a boyfriend, he didn't say anything as to not complicate matters.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Originally posted by SuWei
    Anyway back to topic. I forgive Alec for not choosing not to play Shuhuan. I mean wasn't Vicki still with Vincent when they were filming QSSYMM? So he didn't want to fall deeper, I guess.

I don't forgive him! !
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Originally posted by teeko
    I don't forgive him! !
    Aww Teeko, you will It's Alec we're talking about here.

It was a good decision on his part, I thought... thinking about himself and Vicki. It could've been awkward for him... being able to love Yi Ping to the point that he could've died for her and her, for him... yet in reality, as Alec and Vicki respectively, he wasn't able to love her in the way he wanted to.

Oh, well Unless he tells us... we'd never really know.

Well, if Alec had a crush on Vicki back on the HGZZ time. How about now? I wonder.....Since Vicki already broke up w/ her bf and not dating anyone recently, why didnt he make any moves, did he??? or.....that crush just occured in period of time?

...I know I should not suppose to be "nosy" on Alec's "love matters", buutttt....I just cant help it....cuz I want him with Vicki, for god sake!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by vanan
    Well, if Alec had a crush on Vicki back on the HGZZ time. How about now? I wonder.....Since Vicki already broke up w/ her bf and not dating anyone recently, why didnt he make any moves, did he??? or.....that crush just occured in period of time?

...I know I should not suppose to be "nosy" on Alec's "love matters", buutttt....I just cant help it....cuz I want him with Vicki, for god sake!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Vanan!

Maybe he does, maybe his tastes have changed since... because he has grown in more ways that just physically... even if he does still like her... there is a problem of him not having enough time on his hands in between his filming/singing to actually physically be there to send flowers to her doorstep... but anyway, I'm just theoratically analysing something that really hasn't got anything to do with me :P

On another note, just watched clips of Ruby commenting on Alec... if you guys haven't seen it:
    http://www.beadream.com/media/cover1.wmv
    http://www.beadream.com/media/cover2.wmv
    http://www.beadream.com/media/cover3.wmv

*Credit to Jeongmalro, Hotelier2002.com

... apparently this superstar of ours is quite vain And takes forever to get ready. *laughs*