Page 6 of 134 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Su You Peng - A Superstar Meant To Be Loved!!!

Ok, here's the link for Alec's Shanghai concert (just part of it...dont dream, girls....lol). I dont know it's "legal" to post it here or not? Tina? Anyway, everyone please d/l it asap then Tina might delete it if it goes against spc rule

http://akhademikr.yeuamnhac.com/alecsu/2-03.wmv

Credit to yeuamnhac.com and Vysun.

"Temper actor" and "Pain of the heart" MVs (?) will be uploaded soon!

Yeah, I'm on summer vacation. However, school starts next next week, and I still haven't done summer reading. Oops.

Welcome back Chrissy. Hopefully QDAQH isn't as bad as it seems.

Vanan, I'm not sure if it's against the rules. *thinks* Is it something that can be bought? Because if it was just aired on tv, I think that's ok...
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Tina and Chrissy, the 2 links for Alec MVs that I PMed you didnt work! Sorry guys! Here are the new links:

1. Pain in left heart

http://www.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=A...192A8EB222A2B1

2. Temp actor

http://www.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=B...EE44ABA939463C

Enjoy!

Guy...thanx for such warm welcome back!

Wen i try to click on the link it automatically takes me to WMP everytime and never come up for me to download!!!!!...dunno how to change it so i have option...can someone help me??? Please...

Hien......very true...it is about time but guess we just gotta be patient for a bit longer...still hope tho...ehehe...

Why is there hardly any news on Mr. Su or just me who cant fine anything...oh well!
    Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec!!!

All the poets and their poetry combined,
    Cannot even compare to one of ur smile........ Xiao Yian Zhi

ALEC SU!!!!!!!

Welcome back, Chrissy! It's good to see ya back... or are you not back yet? Hehe! How much Alec stuff did you get? We want to see an inventory! :P

MVs...Temporary Actor and Pain At The Left Side of the Heart (I can never be sure what the translation really is, but I'm sure you get me) Vanan has posted the download links And there's Alec's Shanghai concert... appreciate the wonder and joy of highspeed internet, dearie!! I'm dying for something much faster than dialup.

On QDADH, I've only scanned through it... so far. I haven't got the inclination to watch it just yet but I've seen the beginning, where you mentioned... Alec driving the convertible! (Chrissy, wouldn't it be better to sit in the convertible NEXT to Alec and have him driving you instead of wanting THAT convertible?) *winks* How is it so far? (I'm ready to fast forward through parts with Peter Ho and his mates...who at first glance, I can't really stand). Did you think that Alec has very young parents... especially his Dad, who, IMO looks very dashing!

Vanan, thanks so much for the link! Slowly downloading... really, REALLY slowly... at snail's pace (what is is new... haha) Thanks again.

Just converted my friend's set of HZGG VCDs into DVDs for myself, because I have no way of getting my own copy just yet and I was wondering if anybody would be nice enough to create/send me some "HZGG CD Covers" (12cmx12cm) so I can print them out?

Thanks Vanan.

*laughs* I'd take the convertible over a guy driving me in the convertible any day.

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel

*laughs* I'd take the convertible over a guy driving me in the convertible any day.
    For me, it really depends who the guy is... (and it could be MY convertible he's driving) *grins*

Originally posted by Kookai
    Wen i try to click on the link it automatically takes me to WMP everytime and never come up for me to download!!!!!...dunno how to change it so i have option...can someone help me??? Please...

Hi Kookai,

Hmm...what's WMP? . Anyway, here are some guide that may help you to d/l those MVs

For Shanghai concert clip: right click on the link and chose "save target as" to d/l it

For 2 MVs: click on the link, it'll lead you to another website (yousendit.com/..blah..blah) that says "file transfer d/l now" and "you have file avai to d/l", then right click and "save target as" on the link of option #1, there you have it!

Hope this will help you! Let me know if you have more problems coming up, k? Good luck, girl!

Vanan, just finished downloading Alec's Shanghai concert. Thanks for the link, once again!

Just opened it... the song that I'm assuming he opened the concert with... or the song that the clip started with... Ai Ren De Xing Shi Bu Zhai Hu Wo (or maybe I read the title wrongly... slowly learning!) ... it seems like the first time I've heard it... yet it sounded familiar...

And then it hit me!

It's Alec's voice... why else would it be familiar?

Beautiful song...

What in the world is our dear Alec wearing?!??!

with reference to the Shanghai concert

Vanan...thanx.....think it's ok now but havent dl the MVs...
    Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec!!!

All the poets and their poetry combined,
    Cannot even compare to one of ur smile........ Xiao Yian Zhi

ALEC SU!!!!!!!

Originally posted by teeko
    OMFG When did Alec's mum say she didn't like Vicki? Now that's not good when you meet the mother-in-law... oh yeah, gotta meet the family. I'm tellin' ya, people's got awful taste these days. When will they EVER learn? LMAO.
    LOL teeko calm down! u've read it wrong. i didn't say Alec's mum DIDN'T like vicki! eheh i meant that other than her damned "ideal" dauther-in-law . i know that she also likes vicki as well! (but hell, nothings been done or said much further about that matter. it was only back then when vicki was still around Alec, THUS, she is also around Alec's mum, so they are good together as well)

vanan PLEASE don't take off the link to that concert just YET. becuase i still have to get home this weekend to download it, cuz they won't let me download anything into the school's computer.

ehehe CHRISSY! welcome back buddy. have fun? ahahah lol. u've burnt ur parents pockets THAT bad? (i feel ya! if that was me).

and yes PHALEN! i've read ur repluies at ur fic, so PLEASE do indeed give us another (or better yet, few more) chapter(s) before u go.

I just tripped on this "mushy-gushy" poem but i recon it's kinda cute. even CUTER when u consider it to be AV. >>>>>>>>>>

when i first saw you
    i was afirad to meet you
    when i first meet you
    i was afraid to kiss you
    when i first kissed you
    i was afraid to love you
    but now that i love you
    im afraid to lose you
    *sigh* .................................my precious AV!
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Originally posted by AlecnVicky
    I just tripped on this "mushy-gushy" poem but i recon it's kinda cute. even CUTER when u consider it to be AV. >>>>>>>>>>

when i first saw you
    i was afirad to meet you
    when i first meet you
    i was afraid to kiss you
    when i first kissed you
    i was afraid to love you
    but now that i love you
    im afraid to lose you
    Awfully sweet poem, Hien It sounds exactly like something Yong Qi would say to Xiao Yan Zi... not very poetic, yet it means everything... it means his love, his heart, and his all
    ---

My thoughts on the Shanghai Love-Story clip concert... it was an eye-opener. I have never really seen Alec dance the way he did in that concert. I've never thought of him as a dancer. Seriously! His costume made it even more hilarious... Alec has always been an actor, and an amazing singer to me... but as a dancer, it cracks me up... and in those orange, gliterry and tight pants... it just makes it all the more fascinating to the eyes.

I have always enjoyed seeing/hearing Alec sing Da Xiao Jie... one of the only fast songs of his I actually like. His intepretation of his songs onstage with the whole storyline thing is terrific.

But the one that really stood out, for me, was the last song he sang in that clip. I can't remember the name right now but it his anguish, his emotions, his heartbreak really shows in this one... he made is seem so real. Or maybe it is... real enough for him to tear up on stage...

*laughs* Debbie, I'd take the convertible, and then he can drive. But the convertible's mine.

Vanan, thanks for links.

Originally posted by AlecnVicky
    LOL teeko calm down! u've read it wrong. i didn't say Alec's mum DIDN'T like vicki! eheh i meant that other than her damned "ideal" dauther-in-law . i know that she also likes vicki as well! (but hell, nothings been done or said much further about that matter. it was only back then when vicki was still around Alec, THUS, she is also around Alec's mum, so they are good together as well)

when i first saw you
    i was afirad to meet you
    when i first meet you
    i was afraid to kiss you
    when i first kissed you
    i was afraid to love you
    but now that i love you
    im afraid to lose you
    Well that's a relief. *sings* This love has taken its toll on me, she said goodbye too many times before...*/sings* LOL I'm obsessed with this song. MY OHHJ VCD finally came and I AM DROOLING NONSTOP!!!!!! LOL I also posted up some screenshots and added some funny captions with it. HAHAH I am so putting more... this is soooo fun. http://chopstickz.net/av/

{edit}
    I am so sorry Hien, I've tried, really I did, I've tried to stay up to listen to the concert clip or whatever it is. But... zzzZZZZZZZZZzzzz, and when it reached the end, I did not hear or see any Zhao Wei's... maybe I'm just blind or something... but I don't wanna watch it again.
    {/edit}
    Last edited by teeko; 07-22-04 at 03:32 PM.
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Teeko, love your website! Ooh... I've got my OHHJ as well but I haven't watched it yet. Haven't had the strong urge to want to see AV on screen really badly yet ... I rewatch HZGG for AV religiously but I have yet to want to see AV as someone else other than Yong Qi and Xiao Yan Zi. (Been putting it off as well because the neighbours get a tad annoying... then again, the FF button should work very well!)

Tina, good idea Love that idea myself, come to think of it! Haha...

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Heheh THX jie jie!!! and ignore my shameful PM pleading for help lol I didnt read the thread when i replied
    EDIT: jie jie... the link is blocked... think bandwith is reached

Teeko! LOVELY site! thxx for sharing! I LOVE IT! glad ur loving OHHJ

Hehehe Debbie.... yes... i was thinking the same thing when i was watching ... hehe i wanna alec to gimme a ride IN the convertable WITH him and he can even keep the convertable after if im happy kehehehehe

Okiez! must run now no time to chitchat ><' hehehe I'll give an inventory after i get back.. as for now.. im searching for MORE! baiiz!
    Last edited by luvalecsu_4evea; 07-22-04 at 08:36 AM.
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

I just watched the Concert clip.. *Thx Jie jie! * wow.. i wasnt expecting so many songs! lol but they are so short.. hehe soo nice thou! and interesting way of presenting the songs.. in a story. hahahaha but i gotta say.. the way Alec was dancing cracked me up.. but its soo cute!! ahhhhh... what a LUCKY girl!!!! hmm got me thinking, if this lil section of the concert is taped.. how come the rest isnt?
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

LOL! Look what I made!!

Isn't he just the cutest little thing you've ever seen?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://dans-lamour.net/x/smilies/alec.gif')
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Originally posted by teeko
    LOL! Look what I made!!

Isn't he just the cutest little thing you've ever seen?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://dans-lamour.net/x/smilies/alec.gif')
    *laughs* Adorable!

Hee, as for this concert clip...when did the concert take place?