Thread: Return of Condor Hero 2006 OST

Default Return of Condor Hero 2006 OST

I have the soundtrack and it's great. The only thing is i don't remember hearing more than 2/3 of the it actually in the series, and i usually notice soundtracks. I mostly heard some Japanese stuff like Inuyasha, Batman Begins, maybe some SENS, and i think something from Hans Zimmer. Anyone care to comment.
    Last edited by HexiumVII; 09-04-06 at 09:30 AM.

i differ on opinion. there were a few good tracks but the rest were crap.

over all, i think it was just an average ost.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

is it the series of lui yi fei and yang guo? if it is my friend told me that they have a song from celine dion and il divo but i forgot the title

Quote Originally Posted by HexiumVII
    I have the soundtrack and it's great. The only thing is i don't remember hearing more than 2/3 of the it actually in the series, and i usually notice soundtracks. I mostly heard some Japanese stuff like Inuyasha, Batman Begins, maybe some SENS, and i think something from Hans Zimmer. Anyone care to comment.

I agree. There were at least 2 other great songs that they could have edited into the film, but such a pity that they left it out. I think the soundtrack wasn't completed by the time the film went into the editing room. If all the tracks in the OST were used correctly, meaning at the right moment, it could definitely enhance the value of ROCh 2006, making it more memorable. Like that one song sung by a male vocalist, the lyrics went something about how they never get to be together, etc... if I were ZJZ, I'd let it play in the background as YG went searching for his Gu Gu and screaming out her name. That would have been so awesome.

I also have this soundtrack and it isn't that great. I only like about 2-3 songs at most and thats it. It isn't one that I even touch or listen to that much. I listen to my other soundtracks way more than this one.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    I also have this soundtrack and it isn't that great. I only like about 2-3 songs at most and thats it. It isn't one that I even touch or listen to that much. I listen to my other soundtracks way more than this one.
    whoa..where could i find those soundtracks?
    ...I cannot be as good as I would like to be,
    nor as bad as I think I need to be...

" Most of the time, half of the truth Lies"

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien
    i differ on opinion. there were a few good tracks but the rest were crap.

over all, i think it was just an average ost.

wow, you even disagree with other people's opinion? haha

in my OPINION i thought the soundtrack was wonderful.. i was in love with the opening theme song. it was mesmerizing, but the opening scene where they were flying across the moon is not all that great. i mean just seeing that opening scene we knew that this series would be full of CGI affects or something, luckily they only used it on the Condor.. NOW let me ask you.. the title is of the story has the word 'condor' in it, but the condor in the series was animated. *scratches head* i don't get it?!?!

GuGu:

I regard you as my sifu. I respect you and obey you, but I don’t want to call you sifu. I want to call you GuGu.

You want to know why?

I took a smelly Taoist as my Master and he abused me. When I slept, I cursed him in my dreams. That’s why I want to call you GuGu, in case I accidentally insult you when it was meant for that smelly Taoist.

Gugu...Disciple pays respect and acknowledges GuGu as sifu. I pledge to obey her forever. If GuGu is in any danger, I will sacrifice myself to protect her. If someone insults GuGu, then I will take their last breath.

/me kowtows eight times in front of Gugu1995 and spits at a picture of Wong Chong Yang.

GuGu...you really are going to teach me, right?

[ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

I didn't think the soundtrack was good. I only like 1-2 tracks as some have mentioned here.

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien
    GuGu:

I regard you as my sifu. I respect you and obey you, but I don’t want to call you sifu. I want to call you GuGu.

You want to know why?

I took a smelly Taoist as my Master and he abused me. When I slept, I cursed him in my dreams. That’s why I want to call you GuGu, in case I accidentally insult you when it was meant for that smelly Taoist.

Gugu...Disciple pays respect and acknowledges GuGu as sifu. I pledge to obey her forever. If GuGu is in any danger, I will sacrifice myself to protect her. If someone insults GuGu, then I will take their last breath.

/me kowtows eight times in front of Gugu1995 and spits at a picture of Wong Chong Yang.

GuGu...you really are going to teach me, right?

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

you're so dirty, let me wipe that dirt off your head

Is there any way I can get a copy of this soundtrack from anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    wow, you even disagree with other people's opinion? haha

in my OPINION i thought the soundtrack was wonderful.. i was in love with the opening theme song. it was mesmerizing, but the opening scene where they were flying across the moon is not all that great. i mean just seeing that opening scene we knew that this series would be full of CGI affects or something, luckily they only used it on the Condor.. NOW let me ask you.. the title is of the story has the word 'condor' in it, but the condor in the series was animated. *scratches head* i don't get it?!?!

yeah me too. i dont like them flying with that pooey moon as their background... maybe they supposed to concentrate how their viewers be satisfied on their love affair...the ending was not that convincing
    ...I cannot be as good as I would like to be,
    nor as bad as I think I need to be...

" Most of the time, half of the truth Lies"

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    hahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

you're so dirty, let me wipe that dirt off your head
    GuGu...what is the name of our sect?