Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Unknown Serial? Post in Here for Help ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by gensou View Post
    Hi, I've been wanting to find this TV series for SOOOO long, but cant remember either the title OR the actors!!! *cries*

Ok, i know completely that this chinese tv series is pretty old... i remember i was young when i watched it... and bits and pieces... If anyone, anyone who thinks they know what the series is please tell, i've just got images plasted in my head and i cant think of the name!!!!
    Ok: - what i can remember:
    beginning:
    something about an old lady finding a kid who's in a basket gets washed to shore (yea so typical in all series... but still...)
    the old lady already has a son... years later - her "own" son is sitting by the water, completely lazy and etc... her 'other' son is chopping wood or something (something more productive then just sitting) he's seems more of the sensitive 'built' main character while the other the cheeky useless nincumpoop who gets into trouble all the time...
    Uh...something about them having to go for their exams, scholars or... working for a judge or something like that... anywho... there's a scene where i remember the main 'built' character/dude shows his strength by lifting something.... (arghhh i know it seems im just blabbering it's so frustrating not being able to find the title!)
    From here i have no idea what happens, but i do recall the main built dude/character 'hooking up' with a chick who was daughter of bandits??? or was it that she was a princess???? can NOt remember at all... all i know is that she was a tough chick who seemed to be respected by the people she was surrounded with, only they were 'bad' people and main built dude/ character didnt aprove. then they were on this little island/cove thing because they had to run away (because of the bad guy of course) and there was this plant that could save the chicks life, only thing was it was very slow in growing (or something like that) something about it needed blood to grow... or something... anyway the dude didnt want the girl to die so he fed the plant his own blood.(ooo and the bad guys who he disapproved of were teaching him martial arts - i think he wanted revenge or something like that...) anywho... there are other stuff that happens i just dont know what... then back to the other main dude character/the useless one, he too is stuck on an island learning martial arts/sword skills from this chick, and the bad guy was there as well... at one point they found mushrooms and tried to feed it to the bad guy, he didnt trust them so the useless guy (who by now (as all series go) has grown and matured throughout the series) eats it first 'like see, nothing, not poison', the bad guy then eats it... then i dont know what happens.... i remember the ending... the built character marries bandit/princess/chick and they have a son. something happens, she still has enemies and they come she locks her son in a trap downstairs and gets killed (her husband was somewhere else) when he comes back he's devistated... etc... THE ENDING: the main built character has a martial arts school, he is teaching kids, his "brother" (useless guy/character) comes with his pregnant wife and his nephew hugs them both and that's the end... I hope this all makes sense, it's just i've been looking EVERYWHERE for the title of this... and these bits and pieces keep popping up in my mind and it really annoys me!! Well, i hope someone out there can comprehend my babblings and tell me if they at least know what this title of the series is....! thanking you all for your time!!!
    ~GEN!!!
    Funny, I just finished rewatching this series two weeks ago. It's a tvb series made in the 90s starring Leo Ku (the cheeky one) and Terry Fan (The well built one). Evil person was Kenneth Chan. The english title is called "Weapons of Power" and the viet title is "Anh Hung Nang Vai." Here's the opening theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxTprlm8raQ
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Default THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

3 YEARS!!!! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE TITLE FOR 3 YEARS! GAWD I LOVE YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! forever greatful! ta!!!!!!!!
    ~the world is a concert of darkness and light~

I know this subject is stretching waaay too long, but i would like to know if this series can be downloaded? i live in australia and i cant purchase the series! *cries*. Thanks for your help!

I know this subject is stretching waaay too long, but i would like to know if this series can be downloaded? i live in australia and i cant purchase the series! *cries*. Thanks for your help!
    well, I believe spcnet has a strict no-no rule on filesharing, but just curious, what language did you want to watch the drama in?
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Talking

I've found the link to watch Anh Hu`ng Na(.ng Nai online! But it's in Vietnamese though, here's the link:

http://www.film4vn.us/movies/index.p...2861&hl=anh+hu

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust View Post
    well, I believe spcnet has a strict no-no rule on filesharing, but just curious, what language did you want to watch the drama in?
    Aww in Mandarin. Would anyone have any idea where to downloadi it or????? I just want it SO bad!

Thank you guys soooo much!!
    Last edited by gensou; 12-24-07 at 10:54 AM.

Does anyone know when this Justice Pao series came out? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JGphtrivoc

Eddie Kwan as Zhan Zhao is pretty strange because he doesn't have that ZZ look.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Does anyone know when this Justice Pao series came out? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JGphtrivoc

Eddie Kwan as Zhan Zhao is pretty strange because he doesn't have that ZZ look.
    It was made in 2005: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2005-09-27/1431852108.html
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9697/apdpwdft7.th.jpg')
    Anyone know what this series is called?
    Or can anyone type the name out in chinese please because I can't type in chinese. =s
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ksfhx View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/9697/apdpwdft7.th.jpg')
    Anyone know what this series is called?
    Or can anyone type the name out in chinese please because I can't type in chinese. =s
    Thanks
    It's called Zhen Guan Chang Ge.
    You can visit wiki drama or yesasia for more info.

Are there any sites with more information on this series?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q133/SK_PETER/wuyann.jpg')

wow no one has posted here in a while, so hopefully there are some curious souls that still visit this thread.

I have this one series I've been trying to remember the name of...I know it's either TVB or ATV, I'm leaning more towards ATV...I remember watching it in the late 80s. But all I remember was it was mostly about this girl that turned into a phoenix (or some kinda bird) whenever she got hot. And she would always fly to a spring to cool down, where she would turn back into a human. It was a costume ancient series drama......sound familiar to anyone???

Quote Originally Posted by Qin_Shu_Bao View Post
    Are there any sites with more information on this series?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q133/SK_PETER/wuyann.jpg')
    Most of the stuff I found are on Chinese websites: 無鹽女
    You can find more about this here :Sina | CTV | Spcnet Discussion

Default hi

try www.crunchyroll.com

Does anyone know a series about a swim team. The viet title is Duong Dua Xanh.

I really like it. What's the English title or Chinese title of it?

What's the viet title for this series: Shu Jian En Chou Lu (starred Kenny Ho)
    http://kennyhokarking.tripod.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cindytran View Post
    What's the viet title for this series: Shu Jian En Chou Lu (starred Kenny Ho)
    http://kennyhokarking.tripod.com/

Um, the English title Is Legend of the Book and the Sword:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg4P0HeXHKk

It's one of the adaptation of Jin Yong's novels, like Legend of the Condor Heroes/Return of the Condor Heroes and etc.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

The Imperial Wanderer: what's the viet name for this series? Starred Felix and Cathy chow

Lightbulb

Here I can help some one
    I know about some TV Show chek it out
    I think you can find what you are finding
    Desperate house wives
    Firends
    Friday night Lights
    Charmed

Bey!Bey!

Default Shu Jian En chou lu

Hi,
    I'm dying to know where I can find this series. But I'd like to watch the series which Kenny Ho is starring in it. Does anyone have the link? Please help....

Thanks!