Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Unknown Serial? Post in Here for Help ^_^

Hi guys, I recently found an old cassette tape that my bro recorded in the late 1980s or early 1990s. I am able to identify all the songs except for one song. My bro thinks it is from Nezha series, but I could not find anything resembling what I am looking for. Attached is the song file. Although the recording quality is bad, I am hoping if anyone can recognize its melody and know what series is this song from. Thank you!

Track

I'm trying to found out the name of this old ancient series i think it set in the qing dynasty where the princess is forcing this ''guy'' (don't know main character name) to marry her but this ''guy'' loved someone else,so the princess's father ordered finger torture on the guy's lover somehow that ''guy'' able to negotiate with the princess.In the ending ''guy'' lover hang herself because she thought that he going beheaded by emperor order.
    I watched this very old series when i was a kid forgot the title name.

Quote Originally Posted by azuki View Post
    Hi guys, I recently found an old cassette tape that my bro recorded in the late 1980s or early 1990s. I am able to identify all the songs except for one song. My bro thinks it is from Nezha series, but I could not find anything resembling what I am looking for. Attached is the song file. Although the recording quality is bad, I am hoping if anyone can recognize its melody and know what series is this song from. Thank you!

Track
    Your brother is probably right. The song sounds familiar. I think it could be the themesong to an older Taiwanese NeZha TV series and probably from late 80s to early 90s. I remember watching a series with a male Ne Nha and he had a childhood love or at least the girl liked him. He also had the Sea Dragon King's third daughter following him around, but he never paid attention to her feelings and was insensitive. I think I remember an occasion where there were fox spirits in one of short case stories in the series. It's been years, I don't remember the exact titling of this particular Ne Zha series. And all google searching is to no avail. But yes, the song sounds familiar enough.

Ah, my persistence pays off. I think the song belongs to this series.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i44.tinypic.com/2dqtz5z.jpg')
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 08-25-13 at 01:02 AM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by sandy415213 View Post
    I'm trying to found out the name of this old ancient series i think it set in the qing dynasty where the princess is forcing this ''guy'' (don't know main character name) to marry her but this ''guy'' loved someone else,so the princess's father ordered finger torture on the guy's lover somehow that ''guy'' able to negotiate with the princess.In the ending ''guy'' lover hang herself because she thought that he going beheaded by emperor order.
    I watched this very old series when i was a kid forgot the title name.
    This sounds like Qiong Yao's Plum Blossom Scar: See if this is the one

Quote Originally Posted by qtee123 View Post
    Is that what it is? That's one part of the trilogy that I have never seen before.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by qtee123 View Post
    Yes thanks.

OK HONESTLY GUYS i need ur HELP. does anyone remember a chineese tv series about two brothers one is hard working one is lazy and They both become very strong at the end with one using a spear and other using a sword. I also remember one of them was an orphan and had a necklace in which the mother who adopted him took it off and gave it to her real son. The one with the necklace was the son of some really strong dude who was the leader of some cult.

Quote Originally Posted by asdads View Post
    OK HONESTLY GUYS i need ur HELP. does anyone remember a chineese tv series about two brothers one is hard working one is lazy and They both become very strong at the end with one using a spear and other using a sword. I also remember one of them was an orphan and had a necklace in which the mother who adopted him took it off and gave it to her real son. The one with the necklace was the son of some really strong dude who was the leader of some cult.
    Hey I know this one!

I'm pretty sure it is "Weapons of Power"

From memory there was quite a sad bit of story in it...with the entire "evil" cult being wiped out due to some misunderstanding and tragedy and they weren't even evil at all, just outcasts.

http://www.spcnet.tv/TVB-Series/Weapons-of-Power-p1020.html#.UzvVF1fTQmk
    Last edited by wolsay1; 04-02-14 at 05:21 AM.

I truly can't review the name or who was in it, however I do recollect the fundamental story. On the off chance that anybody can recognize it for me (particularly supportive on the off chance that you can give a Vietnamese or Chinese - in characters - name to it), that would completely shake my reality.
    Capital Moves are a London removals company and with over 10 years experience moving people s homes, we are your best choice Visit to find out more

I recollect viewing an arrangement with a male Ne Nha and he had a youth adore or in any event the young lady preferred him

hi - i am also desperately looking for this tv series Jin Sheng Jin Shi. I cant seem to find in anywhere even ebay. Do you think you can help me. This show brings back so many sweet childhood memories. I really want to watch it again. I hope i can find a copy of this show so much!!

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a series I haven't watch for like 10 years and want to see it again. I don't remember much except for some of the plot.

The background to this story is that there were 4 martial artists who knew 4 different types of martial arts (one is a lion, one is a dragon? don't exactly remember the other two), and they become brothers and sisters. There was this evil guy that knows this invincible skills and require that all 4 of them combine their techniques to kill him. The evil guy dies along with the 4 (supposedly).

Moving on to present. There are two not blood related brother that are learning martial arts in the same sect. They are both in love with the sect leader's daughter, but she only loves the main character. The sect leader wants to transfer leadership to the main character and his daughter's marriage as well so the other guy (evil main character) is super jealous because he wants her and the sect. So idk what happens in between, but something big went down and the sect leader dies, the evil guy blames his death on the main char. and so the daughter hates him now. He is forced to flee while the other two gets married.

Later, the main guy meets another girl who falls in love with him and come to find out she is the daughter of one of the surviving good guy from the background story. Meanwhile, the evil guy becomes all power hungry and somehow learns the martial arts of the evil guy in the background story that makes him invincible (forgot the details in between). So the main guy has to go find the martial arts of the 4 guys and gals from the beginning so he can defeat the evil guy. He doesn't learn them all because they are lost; however, unknown to everyone else, the guy that knows the lion martial arts is still alive and he does know all 4 and demolishes the evil guy.

Sorry for the long post,, just trying to give as much details as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by jlaw777 View Post
    Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a series I haven't watch for like 10 years and want to see it again. I don't remember much except for some of the plot.

The background to this story is that there were 4 martial artists who knew 4 different types of martial arts (one is a lion, one is a dragon? don't exactly remember the other two), and they become brothers and sisters. There was this evil guy that knows this invincible skills and require that all 4 of them combine their techniques to kill him. The evil guy dies along with the 4 (supposedly).

Moving on to present. There are two not blood related brother that are learning martial arts in the same sect. They are both in love with the sect leader's daughter, but she only loves the main character. The sect leader wants to transfer leadership to the main character and his daughter's marriage as well so the other guy (evil main character) is super jealous because he wants her and the sect. So idk what happens in between, but something big went down and the sect leader dies, the evil guy blames his death on the main char. and so the daughter hates him now. He is forced to flee while the other two gets married.

Later, the main guy meets another girl who falls in love with him and come to find out she is the daughter of one of the surviving good guy from the background story. Meanwhile, the evil guy becomes all power hungry and somehow learns the martial arts of the evil guy in the background story that makes him invincible (forgot the details in between). So the main guy has to go find the martial arts of the 4 guys and gals from the beginning so he can defeat the evil guy. He doesn't learn them all because they are lost; however, unknown to everyone else, the guy that knows the lion martial arts is still alive and he does know all 4 and demolishes the evil guy.

Sorry for the long post,, just trying to give as much details as possible.
    Sounds interesting but I haven't a clue and doesn't sound like any tv series I've seen in the past. Do you remember any of the actors or actresses' name?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Sounds interesting but I haven't a clue and doesn't sound like any tv series I've seen in the past. Do you remember any of the actors or actresses' name?
    I'm so sorry, but it's been such a long time, I have no clue. I can kind of faintly remember what one the character looks like, but I can't put a series or a name to him. To give it more content, I think the series was made either late 1990s or early 2000s because I watched it in Vietnamese on VHS.
    Last edited by jlaw777; 08-16-14 at 12:43 AM.

I watched it when I was very young, but I don't have much information about it past images I remember seeing from the show.

It's a 1980s? Hong Kong tv series (I watched in Vietnamese dub) about these two women that are identical in appearance but live two extremely different lives. I think one woman lives in luxury, is an aristocrat, and is bad while the other woman is a peasant but is good. The peasant woman for some reason I can't remember gets executed and her head floats away with her spirit still intact away from her body. She has a newborn son and she floats to him and gives him water to drink by holding it in her mouth. Can someone please tell me what this series is?
    Last edited by kwistytheunicorn; 03-27-15 at 04:36 AM.

This is another Hong Kong wuxia tv series (I watched in Vietnamese dub) that I can't seem to remember much of lol. I'm taking all of this from my 4-6 year old child self's memory haha

It's about a woman who plays the flute quite well and is in a love triangle with these two men who fight for her affection. She gets killed by some evil lady by throwing her against the wall of a building very hard. This evil woman thus gets a huge spear pierced through her torso by one of the guys that is in love with the flute maiden in revenge during the same battle. The flute maiden dies in the arms of one of the men who loves her. The two men lay her body into a bed with candles surrounding her. They hope she would wake up but she never does. They cut off locks of her hair and both men keep them as keepsakes in the memory of the woman they both loved. Can someone please tell me what this series is? I've been wondering for years!!!!
    Last edited by kwistytheunicorn; 03-27-15 at 04:37 AM.

Default Crossdressing tv show!

I watched this Chinese/Hong Kong tv series a few years back in Vietnamese dub. It's basically about a woman disguised as a man who takes the civil service/imperial exams to become a government official, and goes through many sticky situations where her true gender is almost revealed. The emperor discovers she's actually female and proposes marriage to her. She's already married though and is 29 years old. Does anyone know what this tv show is?
    Last edited by kwistytheunicorn; 03-27-15 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kwistytheunicorn View Post
    This is another Hong Kong wuxia tv series (I watched in Vietnamese dub) that I can't seem to remember much of lol. I'm taking all of this from my 4-6 year old child self's memory haha

It's about a woman who plays the flute quite well and is in a love triangle with these two men who fight for her affection. She gets killed by some evil lady by throwing her against the wall of a building very hard. This evil woman thus gets a huge spear pierced through her torso by one of the guys that is in love with the flute maiden in revenge during the same battle. The flute maiden dies in the arms of one of the men who loves her. The two men lay her body into a bed with candles surrounding her. They hope she would wake up but she never does. They cut off locks of her hair and both men keep them as keepsakes in the memory of the woman they both loved. Can someone please tell me what this series is? I've been wondering for years!!!!
    I'm pretty sure it's Bodyguards - The Jade Dolls (保镖之翡翠娃娃 in chinese and Bảo Tiêu - Võ Lâm Bảo Ngọc in vietnamese).

Quote Originally Posted by kwistytheunicorn View Post
    I watched it when I was very young, but I don't have much information about it past images I remember seeing from the show.

It's a 1980s? Hong Kong tv series (I watched in Vietnamese dub) about these two women that are identical in appearance but live two extremely different lives. I think one woman lives in luxury, is an aristocrat, and is bad while the other woman is a peasant but is good. The peasant woman for some reason I can't remember gets executed and her head floats away with her spirit still intact away from her body. She has a newborn son and she floats to him and gives him water to drink by holding it in her mouth. Can someone please tell me what this series is?
    "She has a newborn son and she floats to him and gives him water to drink by holding it in her mouth." That part reminds me of TVB Love is Beautiful but it may not be the series you're looking for since it was 2002 series and the women didn't look identical, they actually switched faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Tam_Nguyen View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's Bodyguards - The Jade Dolls (保镖之翡翠娃娃 in chinese and Bảo Tiêu - Võ Lâm Bảo Ngọc in vietnamese).
    and probably with Kenny Ho version 1995