Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Unknown Serial? Post in Here for Help ^_^ - Page 15
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 301

Thread: Unknown Serial? Post in Here for Help ^_^

  1. #281
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Hi guys, I recently found an old cassette tape that my bro recorded in the late 1980s or early 1990s. I am able to identify all the songs except for one song. My bro thinks it is from Nezha series, but I could not find anything resembling what I am looking for. Attached is the song file. Although the recording quality is bad, I am hoping if anyone can recognize its melody and know what series is this song from. Thank you!

    Track

  2. #282
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I'm trying to found out the name of this old ancient series i think it set in the qing dynasty where the princess is forcing this ''guy'' (don't know main character name) to marry her but this ''guy'' loved someone else,so the princess's father ordered finger torture on the guy's lover somehow that ''guy'' able to negotiate with the princess.In the ending ''guy'' lover hang herself because she thought that he going beheaded by emperor order.
    I watched this very old series when i was a kid forgot the title name.

  3. #283
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azuki View Post
    Hi guys, I recently found an old cassette tape that my bro recorded in the late 1980s or early 1990s. I am able to identify all the songs except for one song. My bro thinks it is from Nezha series, but I could not find anything resembling what I am looking for. Attached is the song file. Although the recording quality is bad, I am hoping if anyone can recognize its melody and know what series is this song from. Thank you!

    Track
    Your brother is probably right. The song sounds familiar. I think it could be the themesong to an older Taiwanese NeZha TV series and probably from late 80s to early 90s. I remember watching a series with a male Ne Nha and he had a childhood love or at least the girl liked him. He also had the Sea Dragon King's third daughter following him around, but he never paid attention to her feelings and was insensitive. I think I remember an occasion where there were fox spirits in one of short case stories in the series. It's been years, I don't remember the exact titling of this particular Ne Zha series. And all google searching is to no avail. But yes, the song sounds familiar enough.

    Ah, my persistence pays off. I think the song belongs to this series.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 08-25-13 at 01:02 AM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  4. #284
    Member qtee123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandy415213 View Post
    I'm trying to found out the name of this old ancient series i think it set in the qing dynasty where the princess is forcing this ''guy'' (don't know main character name) to marry her but this ''guy'' loved someone else,so the princess's father ordered finger torture on the guy's lover somehow that ''guy'' able to negotiate with the princess.In the ending ''guy'' lover hang herself because she thought that he going beheaded by emperor order.
    I watched this very old series when i was a kid forgot the title name.
    This sounds like Qiong Yao's Plum Blossom Scar: See if this is the one

  5. #285
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qtee123 View Post
    This sounds like Qiong Yao's Plum Blossom Scar: See if this is the one
    Is that what it is? That's one part of the trilogy that I have never seen before.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  6. #286
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qtee123 View Post
    This sounds like Qiong Yao's Plum Blossom Scar: See if this is the one
    Yes thanks.

  7. #287
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    OK HONESTLY GUYS i need ur HELP. does anyone remember a chineese tv series about two brothers one is hard working one is lazy and They both become very strong at the end with one using a spear and other using a sword. I also remember one of them was an orphan and had a necklace in which the mother who adopted him took it off and gave it to her real son. The one with the necklace was the son of some really strong dude who was the leader of some cult.

  8. #288
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asdads View Post
    OK HONESTLY GUYS i need ur HELP. does anyone remember a chineese tv series about two brothers one is hard working one is lazy and They both become very strong at the end with one using a spear and other using a sword. I also remember one of them was an orphan and had a necklace in which the mother who adopted him took it off and gave it to her real son. The one with the necklace was the son of some really strong dude who was the leader of some cult.
    Hey I know this one!

    I'm pretty sure it is "Weapons of Power"

    From memory there was quite a sad bit of story in it...with the entire "evil" cult being wiped out due to some misunderstanding and tragedy and they weren't even evil at all, just outcasts.

    http://www.spcnet.tv/TVB-Series/Weapons-of-Power-p1020.html#.UzvVF1fTQmk
    Last edited by wolsay1; 04-02-14 at 05:21 AM.

  9. #289

    Default

    I truly can't review the name or who was in it, however I do recollect the fundamental story. On the off chance that anybody can recognize it for me (particularly supportive on the off chance that you can give a Vietnamese or Chinese - in characters - name to it), that would completely shake my reality.
    Capital Moves are a London removals company and with over 10 years experience moving people s homes, we are your best choice Visit to find out more

  10. #290
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I recollect viewing an arrangement with a male Ne Nha and he had a youth adore or in any event the young lady preferred him

  11. #291
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1

    Default

    hi - i am also desperately looking for this tv series Jin Sheng Jin Shi. I cant seem to find in anywhere even ebay. Do you think you can help me. This show brings back so many sweet childhood memories. I really want to watch it again. I hope i can find a copy of this show so much!!

  12. #292
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Hi everybody,

    I'm looking for a series I haven't watch for like 10 years and want to see it again. I don't remember much except for some of the plot.

    The background to this story is that there were 4 martial artists who knew 4 different types of martial arts (one is a lion, one is a dragon? don't exactly remember the other two), and they become brothers and sisters. There was this evil guy that knows this invincible skills and require that all 4 of them combine their techniques to kill him. The evil guy dies along with the 4 (supposedly).

    Moving on to present. There are two not blood related brother that are learning martial arts in the same sect. They are both in love with the sect leader's daughter, but she only loves the main character. The sect leader wants to transfer leadership to the main character and his daughter's marriage as well so the other guy (evil main character) is super jealous because he wants her and the sect. So idk what happens in between, but something big went down and the sect leader dies, the evil guy blames his death on the main char. and so the daughter hates him now. He is forced to flee while the other two gets married.

    Later, the main guy meets another girl who falls in love with him and come to find out she is the daughter of one of the surviving good guy from the background story. Meanwhile, the evil guy becomes all power hungry and somehow learns the martial arts of the evil guy in the background story that makes him invincible (forgot the details in between). So the main guy has to go find the martial arts of the 4 guys and gals from the beginning so he can defeat the evil guy. He doesn't learn them all because they are lost; however, unknown to everyone else, the guy that knows the lion martial arts is still alive and he does know all 4 and demolishes the evil guy.

    Sorry for the long post,, just trying to give as much details as possible.

  13. #293
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jlaw777 View Post
    Hi everybody,

    I'm looking for a series I haven't watch for like 10 years and want to see it again. I don't remember much except for some of the plot.

    The background to this story is that there were 4 martial artists who knew 4 different types of martial arts (one is a lion, one is a dragon? don't exactly remember the other two), and they become brothers and sisters. There was this evil guy that knows this invincible skills and require that all 4 of them combine their techniques to kill him. The evil guy dies along with the 4 (supposedly).

    Moving on to present. There are two not blood related brother that are learning martial arts in the same sect. They are both in love with the sect leader's daughter, but she only loves the main character. The sect leader wants to transfer leadership to the main character and his daughter's marriage as well so the other guy (evil main character) is super jealous because he wants her and the sect. So idk what happens in between, but something big went down and the sect leader dies, the evil guy blames his death on the main char. and so the daughter hates him now. He is forced to flee while the other two gets married.

    Later, the main guy meets another girl who falls in love with him and come to find out she is the daughter of one of the surviving good guy from the background story. Meanwhile, the evil guy becomes all power hungry and somehow learns the martial arts of the evil guy in the background story that makes him invincible (forgot the details in between). So the main guy has to go find the martial arts of the 4 guys and gals from the beginning so he can defeat the evil guy. He doesn't learn them all because they are lost; however, unknown to everyone else, the guy that knows the lion martial arts is still alive and he does know all 4 and demolishes the evil guy.

    Sorry for the long post,, just trying to give as much details as possible.
    Sounds interesting but I haven't a clue and doesn't sound like any tv series I've seen in the past. Do you remember any of the actors or actresses' name?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  14. #294
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Sounds interesting but I haven't a clue and doesn't sound like any tv series I've seen in the past. Do you remember any of the actors or actresses' name?
    I'm so sorry, but it's been such a long time, I have no clue. I can kind of faintly remember what one the character looks like, but I can't put a series or a name to him. To give it more content, I think the series was made either late 1990s or early 2000s because I watched it in Vietnamese on VHS.
    Last edited by jlaw777; 08-16-14 at 12:43 AM.

  15. #295
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I watched it when I was very young, but I don't have much information about it past images I remember seeing from the show.

    It's a 1980s? Hong Kong tv series (I watched in Vietnamese dub) about these two women that are identical in appearance but live two extremely different lives. I think one woman lives in luxury, is an aristocrat, and is bad while the other woman is a peasant but is good. The peasant woman for some reason I can't remember gets executed and her head floats away with her spirit still intact away from her body. She has a newborn son and she floats to him and gives him water to drink by holding it in her mouth. Can someone please tell me what this series is?
    Last edited by kwistytheunicorn; 03-27-15 at 04:36 AM.

  16. #296
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3

    Default

    This is another Hong Kong wuxia tv series (I watched in Vietnamese dub) that I can't seem to remember much of lol. I'm taking all of this from my 4-6 year old child self's memory haha

    It's about a woman who plays the flute quite well and is in a love triangle with these two men who fight for her affection. She gets killed by some evil lady by throwing her against the wall of a building very hard. This evil woman thus gets a huge spear pierced through her torso by one of the guys that is in love with the flute maiden in revenge during the same battle. The flute maiden dies in the arms of one of the men who loves her. The two men lay her body into a bed with candles surrounding her. They hope she would wake up but she never does. They cut off locks of her hair and both men keep them as keepsakes in the memory of the woman they both loved. Can someone please tell me what this series is? I've been wondering for years!!!!
    Last edited by kwistytheunicorn; 03-27-15 at 04:37 AM.

  17. #297
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3

    Default Crossdressing tv show!

    I watched this Chinese/Hong Kong tv series a few years back in Vietnamese dub. It's basically about a woman disguised as a man who takes the civil service/imperial exams to become a government official, and goes through many sticky situations where her true gender is almost revealed. The emperor discovers she's actually female and proposes marriage to her. She's already married though and is 29 years old. Does anyone know what this tv show is?
    Last edited by kwistytheunicorn; 03-27-15 at 04:52 AM.

  18. #298
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwistytheunicorn View Post
    This is another Hong Kong wuxia tv series (I watched in Vietnamese dub) that I can't seem to remember much of lol. I'm taking all of this from my 4-6 year old child self's memory haha

    It's about a woman who plays the flute quite well and is in a love triangle with these two men who fight for her affection. She gets killed by some evil lady by throwing her against the wall of a building very hard. This evil woman thus gets a huge spear pierced through her torso by one of the guys that is in love with the flute maiden in revenge during the same battle. The flute maiden dies in the arms of one of the men who loves her. The two men lay her body into a bed with candles surrounding her. They hope she would wake up but she never does. They cut off locks of her hair and both men keep them as keepsakes in the memory of the woman they both loved. Can someone please tell me what this series is? I've been wondering for years!!!!
    I'm pretty sure it's Bodyguards - The Jade Dolls (保镖之翡翠娃娃 in chinese and Bảo Tiu - V Lm Bảo Ngọc in vietnamese).

  19. #299
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kwistytheunicorn View Post
    I watched it when I was very young, but I don't have much information about it past images I remember seeing from the show.

    It's a 1980s? Hong Kong tv series (I watched in Vietnamese dub) about these two women that are identical in appearance but live two extremely different lives. I think one woman lives in luxury, is an aristocrat, and is bad while the other woman is a peasant but is good. The peasant woman for some reason I can't remember gets executed and her head floats away with her spirit still intact away from her body. She has a newborn son and she floats to him and gives him water to drink by holding it in her mouth. Can someone please tell me what this series is?
    "She has a newborn son and she floats to him and gives him water to drink by holding it in her mouth." That part reminds me of TVB Love is Beautiful but it may not be the series you're looking for since it was 2002 series and the women didn't look identical, they actually switched faces.

  20. #300
    Member Miaka FY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tam_Nguyen View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's Bodyguards - The Jade Dolls (保镖之翡翠娃娃 in chinese and Bảo Tiu - V Lm Bảo Ngọc in vietnamese).
    and probably with Kenny Ho version 1995

Similar Threads

  1. Off Pedder 《畢打自己人》
    By LuckyMx in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-23-09, 02:29 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-17-06, 09:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •