Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Unknown Serial? Post in Here for Help ^_^

Default Unknown Serial? Post in Here for Help ^_^

Hey there everyone

This thread has basically been created to help members with information on serials. Since I've noticed that there has been many threads floating around in General Series Comments that has to do with help on serials. Such as the title of a serie, the casting, and etc. I do hope that members will post in here for help instead of creating more threads.

I thought that it would be nice to have a place where all these unknown serials could be place in togehter so that it would be easier for members to look through it and try and help out. Since many of these threads have been looked past or still hasn't been answered.

Anyways I will place all the threads asking for serial information in here and I hope that all the members who asked for help will get their questions answered. Also every now and then I will do a little "update" on series that have not been answered yet. Sorta confusing there, but basically I will just repost the member's post on the serie so that maybe we can figure it out.

Am I making sense? You guys will get it after awhile I hope this works and we can help all the members with their question!!! Hope all of you guys will come in here and try to help out. Thanks a lot now!!!

Goddessofhonour (Moderator)
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Here are some older posts that members have posted with questions on serials. I hope we can find answers to these

Originally posted by Kenji Ly
    i dont remember the title but it has something to do with a boy and his hand gets bitten when he sticks it in this huge rock and it turns evil or something. i think he gets it cut off and in the last part i think either the the boy that turns into a guy dies, but in the she becomes either rich or is a princess cos some people are carrying her and then she sees him again.....please help me i just want the theme song of this show, but someone has said that its not a tvb show but i dont know.
    -----------------------------------------------

Originally posted by yufeihong
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://homepage3.nifty.com/hkaction/cynthia-khan03_1.jpg')

Hi, I just wanted to ask if anyone here knows if this is a series or movie? And if anyone has seen it, what is it about and the year of production?
    ------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by P_quan
    I was very young when i saw it, and i remember it wasn't good. But it has a nice themesong or something..

It's about 3 brothers who has each their own skills, and they are assasins or something. In the start of the serie, we are introduced to them while they are making martial arts.

I think 2 of them dies in the end and there is also some dude in the movie who turns into a woman.

Can anyone give me a name of a serie which matches with the above?

thx !
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i'm glad to help but i don't know any of those series.

probally b/c that's when i wasn't even born. lol.

i'll help next time, i will pass this time. lol

I think the one poster posted by yufeihong is a movie and not a series. I've never seen it, though, so I'm not sure what it's about. My guess would be something having to do with murders, betrayals, etc, etc.
    As for the year of production: 2003 (?)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

hi guys, recently there's this series on TV, starred by Ma Jing Dao in qing (half baldy?) costume. at first he lived in a mongolian (or other tribe)'s place, but then he moved to mainland.

anyone knows this series?

THX!!!
    back w/ a vengeance ^_^

Originally posted by Floo..
    hi guys, recently there's this series on TV, starred by Ma Jing Dao in qing (half baldy?) costume. at first he lived in a mongolian (or other tribe)'s place, but then he moved to mainland.

anyone knows this series?

THX!!!
    Hi ya Floo Do you know any others in the casting? Is this a new released serie also? Hmmm.....I'm thinking maybe your referring to "The Royal Prince" but I am not positive. I never saw the serie myself, but the description of the story sounds somewhat like that. Lol, I know Steve Ma is in it
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey all, I've been looking for this old wuxia serial for a while now and since there's a place to ask about this sort of this....

I saw this series in the early 90's so it was either made then or during the 80's. I really can't recall the name or who was in it, though I do remember the basic story. If anyone can identify it for me (especially helpful if you can give a Vietnamese or Chinese - in characters - name to it), that would totally rock my world.

Basically, this was a sort-of star-crossed lovers type of story. The girl was the daughter of the emperor. The emperor was truly despised and the people were planning a revolt. One of the guys helping to plan and carry out the revolt fell in love with the princess. There was another girl who was in love with the main guy, but I really can't remember anything about her.

In the end, the revolt happened, and as the palace was being seiged, the emperor demanded that his entire family (concubines, wives, children, etc) drink poison. The princess refused her father, and we see the emperor slash her across the back with his sword. However, she didn't die, instead we see her as a nun in a temple. She's practicing martial arts, and one of her arms is missing. As for the guy, he's walking away at the edge of a mountain with the second girl (the one I remember nothing about) calling out his name. That pretty much exactly how the series ended.

If anyone could help me out, that would be great. I have no hopes of finding the series to watch again, but it'd be great to have a name for the series, at the least. Thanks much!
    “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.”
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks a lot, Goddess!!!! I think you're right as now he's wearing some kinglike outfit.

Tien Tu: the story seems like Princess Cheung Ping, daughter of last emperor of Ming dynasty. I only know a version of this made in 70s with Michelle Mie Shieh and Damian Lau.
    back w/ a vengeance ^_^

Hi Tien Tu, I think you are talking about the serie 'Sword Stained With Royal Blood' starring Felix Wong, Patricia Chong Ching Yee and Teresa Mo, I believe the serie was made in the late 80's. Felix (Yuen Sing Chi) is the son of a general who was beheaded by the king and that's why he wants to kill the king and help with the revolution. He befriends with Patricia (her role is Ha Ching Ching) who dresses as a guy most of the show. Teresa plays as Ah Gau (the princess). Felix uses a Snake sword as his weapon.

Funny you can't remember Ching Ching coz her character is more dominant in here than of Ah Gau, but oh well.

The end shows how Ah Gau as a nun with one arm is practising martial art and Yuen Sing Chi carries out her cut-off sleeves cloth while standing in the edge of a cliff and Ching Ching yells out his name.
    When I wake up in the morning I always remind myself to 'Seize the Day.'

Originally posted by Tien Tu
    If anyone could help me out, that would be great. I have no hopes of finding the series to watch again, but it'd be great to have a name for the series, at the least. Thanks much!
    TVB released a Viet-dub DVD of this series already. I forgot what the Viet title was. I got it on VCD somewhere. I'll try to look for it sometime.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Hi, a quick question:

what's PAQG (??)? It's a wuxia series w/ Alec on it..... Can I find a thread abt it here?

THX!!!
    back w/ a vengeance ^_^

Does anyone know which company the serie That Vo Hiep/Seven Warriors belong to? IS it ATV, China, or Taiwan......

Hey there everyone So very glad that this thread is working along, hehe

Floo, PAJQ is Pai An Jing Qi and the english title for it is Perplexed Bloodhound. Rebecca Wang was also in the serie Anyways I don't think there is a thread on it anymore. It probably died off already. There might still be discussion on it in the Alec and Rebecca thread though. I'm sure those two threads are still alive somewhere

Tien Tu, if that serie you are referring to is The Sword Stained with Royal Blood like belki suggested then the viet title should be Bích Huyết Kiếm.

sailorpupz I just rented Seven Warriors last night, but haven't watched it yet, hehe. Anyways to the question. I think that it is either a Taiwan or China production. I'm leaning towards China though. Are you thinking of creating a thread or something?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

goddess, no I wasn't planning on creating a thread on it, I was looking for a thread on it to see if it was worth watching. But I just saw the first tape and it wasn't really interesting to me.

Originally posted by sailorpupz
    goddess, no I wasn't planning on creating a thread on it, I was looking for a thread on it to see if it was worth watching. But I just saw the first tape and it wasn't really interesting to me.
    I still haven't gotten around to watching the serie yet. Will start sometime though. I did watch a few minutes though and I don't like how they put it into a wide screen format... Anyways I only recognize Rebecca in here. Some of the other casts look familiar though. Anyways, are you planning on continueing?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I'm not going to watch that series anymore, but I think my family is still renting for whoever like it.

hey there sailorpupz Just in case you still are wondering though. A thread on Seven Warriors has been started in the China forum. Check it out if you are just curious about anything. It is just starting out so not much people/info yet. Hopefully it'll be more active later on though ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hii. i need help naming a korean series. i kant remember it very clearly tho. but there was this girl hoo made purses. thats about all i kan remember. "/ hahah. but i remember sumthing about a purse that she made and some other girl stole her design? not much info...but hoepfully sumone will kno wat it is. =(

hey can you help me out..... I've heard that there is a new remake of journey to the west. Is that true??? If yes could you help me find a link. Thnx

I think you are talking about The Monkey King-Quest for The Sutra. Does it got Dicky Cheung in it? If it does then this is it.