Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Unknown Serial? Post in Here for Help ^_^

Default Talay Rissaya

hey can u guys help me find some pictures for this serie??...its called 'Talay Rissayar' by Nawat Kullarattanaruk, Namthip Jongratchatawibul. (Ch.5). please help me someone??....i've been looking everywhere to find the pics but i just couldnt...so please someone help me...thanks alot

Would anyone know the Vietnamese title for this Taiwan drama?

A drama from the early 90's, was dubbed/released in Viet some time after Bao Cong Ky An was done and over with in Viet. It's similar to Bao Cong Ky An in that there were cases to be solved. It dealt with a magistrate (or some high official) and his wanderings. He always had his maidservant tagging along. I think this maidservant fell in love with him? The maidservant was played by Mimi Kung (Cung Tu An). I remember in one of the cases, the maidservant somehow lost her memory and was taken cared of by a guy?
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

Quote Originally Posted by creidesca
    Would anyone know the Vietnamese title for this Taiwan drama?

A drama from the early 90's, was dubbed/released in Viet some time after Bao Cong Ky An was done and over with in Viet. It's similar to Bao Cong Ky An in that there were cases to be solved. It dealt with a magistrate (or some high official) and his wanderings. He always had his maidservant tagging along. I think this maidservant fell in love with him? The maidservant was played by Mimi Kung (Cung Tu An). I remember in one of the cases, the maidservant somehow lost her memory and was taken cared of by a guy?
    Have you tried her fan-site? Here's a list of her Taiwanese Series: http://taiwantv.tripod.com/taiwanseries.html

It might not have the Vietnamese title but it definitely brings you closer to finding it right?
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 04-12-07 at 06:20 AM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Default Wondering if you can help me

I was wondering if anyone knew the english title of this (dubbed in viet) asian tv series is, Người Mẹ Vô Tội . It's the series about how a mother has to go to jail for her son's crime. She has 2 daughters and 2 sons. 1 daughter was kidnapped when she was a baby. I was wondering if someone knew the name of the actress that was kidnapped when she was a baby. thanks alot!

Quote Originally Posted by himura79 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone knew the english title of this (dubbed in viet) asian tv series is, Người Mẹ Vô Tội . It's the series about how a mother has to go to jail for her son's crime. She has 2 daughters and 2 sons. 1 daughter was kidnapped when she was a baby. I was wondering if someone knew the name of the actress that was kidnapped when she was a baby. thanks alot!
    I doubt you'll see this message, but on initial thought I was thinking this series could be Journey of Love.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6qgEIrOQz8k

But I don't recall the kidnapping part....hmm....there's another series I'm thinking about, but don't seem to recall....
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://riderfans.com/forum/image.php?u=129&type=sigpic&dateline=1196205212'), '')

nope wasn't that movie i was looking for thanks for the effort though u were like the only one to reply after nearly a month hehe
    btw should have stuck with your instincts with GS hehe

nope wasn't that movie i was looking for thanks for the effort though u were like the only one to reply after nearly a month hehe
    btw should have stuck with your instincts with GS hehe
    The series sounds very familiar, but I can't seem to get a hold of it. Honestly didn't think you were still around after a month of no replies. Instincts don't always work out I tell ya. My instinct told me this was Phoenix's year...but due to unforseen ridiculous circumstances...WRONG.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://riderfans.com/forum/image.php?u=129&type=sigpic&dateline=1196205212'), '')

no way i'm not giving up still hoping someone knows the name of that girl in that drama. or the english title for it. yeah tough break for phx, would have been much different if they had diaw and amare.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by qtee123 View Post
    There is one serie that I watched on TV a long time ago, I believe somewhere in 1995 or 96, I'm not sure; therefore, the serie shouldn't be too old. Here are some of the details of the serie:

About the storyline:

The first few epsiode is when he grows older, around his teens and he want to go out and explore the outside world, but his father won't let him (fear that he might find his real parents). However, Shui Sheng finally convince his father by pretending to hang himself. It's so funny because in the process of convincing, his father got mad and tried to hang himself instead.

Once Shui Sheng got outside, he found a girl's slipper. He doesn't know whose it is, but he wants to find the owner.

The owner of the slipper end up to be a beautiful rich young women. They end up liking each other, but never got together because Shui Sheng was poor.

I believe he end up heartbroken and decided to stuff enough with food. So he and his friend decided to compete in a food eating contest. They stuff themselves with food, but they can never seem to beat the champion (a kinda plump girl).

And that is how Shui Sheng and the food eating girl met. They really hate each other in the beginning for they always fight and she would end up with two black eyes, and from that he called her "a panda." But slowly, they start to have feelings for each other and Shui Sheng end up marrying her.

However on the wedding day, Shui Sheng met the rich girl again. This time, she finally told Shui Sheng that she left him because there was this bodyguard of her family or someone close to her family who threaten her, and now she's running away from him. I'm not sure of the details, but Shui Sheng decided to save her.

In the end, Shui Sheng married both the "panda" girl and the rich girl. As for the bad guy, he end up becoming a monk. The End

Thanks for your help!
    I found a video clip of this serie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN_UdXnX0vI

* Yes the song is the same as "Ngu Tien Tu Bao" << --This song is a remake

Based on the song and video, can anyone tell me what the English/Viet title of this serie is or where to buy it?

Title of the movie in Chinese is 英雄少年 (Anh Hung Thieu Nien?) <==That would be the direct translation in Viet, but sometimes it is different.

The main character: Shui Sheng is played by William Xie (he played the husband in Co^ Dau Ca^m)

Hopefully this will jog some people's memory.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    I don't know what the english title is, but the Chinese title is: 妈妈无罪
    The main character's name is Zhang Yu Yan aka Truong Ngoc Yen. Because I haven't watched this serie, I'm not sure who the daughter is. Maybe it is her? -->> Link
    The actress name is 鲁昕 (Lỗ Hân?) I'm not sure. Here is the Sina's page to it: ---> Link If you remember the name of the girl in the serie, maybe I can help you with the cast.

Also, this serie can be seen dubbed in Viet here: Link

I don't know what the english title is, but the Chinese title is: 妈妈无罪
    The main character's name is Zhang Yu Yan aka Truong Ngoc Yen. Because I haven't watched this serie, I'm not sure who the daughter is. Maybe it is her? -->> Link
    The actress name is 鲁昕 (Lỗ Hân?) I'm not sure. Here is the Sina's page to it: ---> Link If you remember the name of the girl in the serie, maybe I can help you with the cast.

Also, this serie can be seen dubbed in Viet here: Link
    Wow thanks but i don't know the name of the character. and i can't read chinese that 1st link might be her but i'm not too sure. U got anymore info on that chick? She was the youngest daughter in the show can't remember the name cuz i saw it like 3 months ago.

Wow thanks but i don't know the name of the character. and i can't read chinese that 1st link might be her but i'm not too sure. U got anymore info on that chick? She was the youngest daughter in the show can't remember the name cuz i saw it like 3 months ago.
    There's two girls:
    1) Đỗ Tâm Liên (杜心莲) played by Mẫu Đơn (母 丹)
    2) Đỗ Tâm Bình (杜心萍) played by Lỗ Hân (鲁 昕) Lu Xin

For Lu Xin, here's her blog: Link
    Apparently these two aren't that well-known so majority of infomation you can find of her are in Chinese. >.<

There's two girls:
    1) Đỗ Tâm Liên (杜心莲) played by Mẫu Đơn (母 丹)
    2) Đỗ Tâm Bình (杜心萍) played by Lỗ Hân (鲁 昕) Lu Xin

For Lu Xin, here's her blog: Link
    Apparently these two aren't that well-known so majority of infomation you can find of her are in Chinese. >.<
    YEAH #2 Tam Binh that's the girl! thanks alot! Finally remember her name in the show, thanks! Thanks alot and wow that was one quick response thanks! You woldn't know of any more other viet title with this girl in it would u?

There is one mediacorp shows in the late 90s. Stars terrence cao, other i forgotten already.

Terence Cao is a rich man son. He cycles everyday to work. Then he fall out with his father over some issues and he went someplace(probably malaysia as he take the train) to be a farmer. Then his father started to have some disease that makes him keep on forgetting something.
    I rmb a scene where there is a heavy downpour and terrence rush to the field to cover his crops planted. Then he had a high fever and some girl take care of him
    I think it is either in 1997/1998/1999 drama. What is the name?

Default Please help with series about monk and reincarnation

Can someone please help me? I've been trying to find the name for this particular series for years! But I just can't remember the name. I'll try my best to describe what the series is about, but if anyone has any guesses, I'd be most appreciative. This series is kind of old, I want to say around 1996 or so (could be off by a couple of years).

The series has to do with a Buddist monk and the main female character. In a past life, they were lovers. And that's basically all I remember. The series does a lot of flashbacks to their previous lives. And I remember that at the end, they do not get together, he chooses to remain a monk.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be most appreciative!

~Terry

Quote Originally Posted by terrypink View Post
    Can someone please help me? I've been trying to find the name for this particular series for years! But I just can't remember the name. I'll try my best to describe what the series is about, but if anyone has any guesses, I'd be most appreciative. This series is kind of old, I want to say around 1996 or so (could be off by a couple of years).

The series has to do with a Buddist monk and the main female character. In a past life, they were lovers. And that's basically all I remember. The series does a lot of flashbacks to their previous lives. And I remember that at the end, they do not get together, he chooses to remain a monk.

~Terry
    Sounds familiar, is it a Taiwanese series and is the girl wealthy and may visit the Royal Palace to see the Emperor's mother?

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Sounds familiar, is it a Taiwanese series and is the girl wealthy and may visit the Royal Palace to see the Emperor's mother?

Wow! Thanks for the response! It's either a Taiwanese or Chinese series. And I don't remember if she's a wealthy girl who visited the Royal Palace. Could you provide the name of the series you have in mind? It certainly sounds like a possible match

Wow! Thanks for the response! It's either a Taiwanese or Chinese series. And I don't remember if she's a wealthy girl who visited the Royal Palace. Could you provide the name of the series you have in mind? It certainly sounds like a possible match
    I remember watching it but I don't remember the title at all. I think Liu Xue Hua might've starred in that series though, not the main actress.

The main girl was wealthy and when she fell in love for the monk, and well this monk was really ugly too because I think i remember his face had a burned mark or something caused by a burn on his face or head and it caused him to be ugly or maybe im mixing that up with something else.

But there was a bad guy who wanted the main girl and wanted to marry her as well...hm...I really do not know the title. It's been a long time I don't remember.

Talking found my own series!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeey View Post
    i was recently in hongkong and china and i want to know what the english name for this series is. It was on cctv8 and its some foreign movie... i'm guessing either vietnamese or philippine., maybe even thai but dubbed into mandarin.

i watched like 5 episodes of it and it goes like this:
    some really pretty girl named fong or something has a poor mother who works as a maid or something in a rich house. in that same house, another girl who is mean and wicked somehow have a relation with fong and they both like the same guy who is rich and likes fong but his mother does not approve. the scenes i watched are both the girl's birthday party and the bad girl asks her friends to play tricks on fong and gets her drunk and the guys try to rape her but the rich guy comes to the rescue... which later on forced her to sleep with him. that's all i watched so far.. sound familiar?

when each episode ends, there is a picture of two babies in black and white.

please help me! im dieing to watch this and find out what it is.

OMG AFTER A YEAR! i finally found out what this series is called and who is in it!

Its called Luerd Hong (Phoenix Blood) and it is thai!
    Check out MV:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpGiympDT9o
    TAIWANESE
    mike he
    vic zhou

TVB
    patrick tam
    moses chan
    charmaine sheh

KDRAMA
    lee wan
    jang hyuk
    kim bum
    shin dong wook
    song seung hun
    wonbin
    hyun bin
    im ju hwan
    kim tae hee
    sung yuri
    han ji hye

~Terry
    It's "tai the tinh duyen" english title is cycles of love.

Default This old Series

Hi, I've been wanting to find this TV series for SOOOO long, but cant remember either the title OR the actors!!! *cries*

Ok, i know completely that this chinese tv series is pretty old... i remember i was young when i watched it... and bits and pieces... If anyone, anyone who thinks they know what the series is please tell, i've just got images plasted in my head and i cant think of the name!!!!
    Ok: - what i can remember:
    beginning:
    something about an old lady finding a kid who's in a basket gets washed to shore (yea so typical in all series... but still...)
    the old lady already has a son... years later - her "own" son is sitting by the water, completely lazy and etc... her 'other' son is chopping wood or something (something more productive then just sitting) he's seems more of the sensitive 'built' main character while the other the cheeky useless nincumpoop who gets into trouble all the time...
    Uh...something about them having to go for their exams, scholars or... working for a judge or something like that... anywho... there's a scene where i remember the main 'built' character/dude shows his strength by lifting something.... (arghhh i know it seems im just blabbering it's so frustrating not being able to find the title!)
    From here i have no idea what happens, but i do recall the main built dude/character 'hooking up' with a chick who was daughter of bandits??? or was it that she was a princess???? can NOt remember at all... all i know is that she was a tough chick who seemed to be respected by the people she was surrounded with, only they were 'bad' people and main built dude/ character didnt aprove. then they were on this little island/cove thing because they had to run away (because of the bad guy of course) and there was this plant that could save the chicks life, only thing was it was very slow in growing (or something like that) something about it needed blood to grow... or something... anyway the dude didnt want the girl to die so he fed the plant his own blood.(ooo and the bad guys who he disapproved of were teaching him martial arts - i think he wanted revenge or something like that...) anywho... there are other stuff that happens i just dont know what... then back to the other main dude character/the useless one, he too is stuck on an island learning martial arts/sword skills from this chick, and the bad guy was there as well... at one point they found mushrooms and tried to feed it to the bad guy, he didnt trust them so the useless guy (who by now (as all series go) has grown and matured throughout the series) eats it first 'like see, nothing, not poison', the bad guy then eats it... then i dont know what happens.... i remember the ending... the built character marries bandit/princess/chick and they have a son. something happens, she still has enemies and they come she locks her son in a trap downstairs and gets killed (her husband was somewhere else) when he comes back he's devistated... etc... THE ENDING: the main built character has a martial arts school, he is teaching kids, his "brother" (useless guy/character) comes with his pregnant wife and his nephew hugs them both and that's the end... I hope this all makes sense, it's just i've been looking EVERYWHERE for the title of this... and these bits and pieces keep popping up in my mind and it really annoys me!! Well, i hope someone out there can comprehend my babblings and tell me if they at least know what this title of the series is....! thanking you all for your time!!!
    ~GEN!!!
    ~the world is a concert of darkness and light~