Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kristy Yang

Kristy Yang is one of my favorite actresses and her beauty is truly unique. She looks really sexy with Louis Koo so I hope they would be a real life couple.

anyone know her fan site.........

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    she's one of the prettiest actress out there, her look is very distinct for the fact that she's 1/4 american. has anyone seen her mom?

she looks totally american!
    but thats only 1/4
    i doubt you can tell the difference between her and other chinese celebrities if nobody knew about that 1/4...

Kristy Yang is one of my favorite actresses....
    She was Miss Asia in 1995
    She has been in many movies, including Monkey King 3 Quest for te Sutra, The Stormriders, The Snow is Red, and others...
    oh gosh, i g2g
    我爱范冰冰,Twins, 杨恭如,林心如,陈好,王艳,孙菲菲
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!
    Atra gulai un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waise skoliro fra rauthr...

I forgot who said it, but they're right about her being eye candy (well for guys anyhow I guess). She is the most boring character I've ever seen. The first thing that comes to my mind every time she floats on screen (yes floats in her weak and damsel in distress state) is a piece of wood. Seriously, someone should teach her how to act or at least show more expressions.

Personally, I think she's too fixated with how pretty she needs to look when she acts, which spoils her acting. If you look at good actresses, they don't care if their tears, looks of sorrow or rage will ruin their beauty as long as it aids in how they convey the character. Definitely not the case with her.

And since I'm not a guy, her looks aren't enough to stop throwing tomatoes at the TV when she's on haha.

Quote Originally Posted by 999roses
    I forgot who said it, but they're right about her being eye candy (well for guys anyhow I guess). She is the most boring character I've ever seen. The first thing that comes to my mind every time she floats on screen (yes floats in her weak and damsel in distress state) is a piece of wood. Seriously, someone should teach her how to act or at least show more expressions.

Personally, I think she's too fixated with how pretty she needs to look when she acts, which spoils her acting. If you look at good actresses, they don't care if their tears, looks of sorrow or rage will ruin their beauty as long as it aids in how they convey the character. Definitely not the case with her.

And since I'm not a guy, her looks aren't enough to stop throwing tomatoes at the TV when she's on haha.
    Exactly how i'd put it too
    Although i don't find her to be all that beautiful...her eyes kind of ruin it for me, the folds of her eyelids aren't defined.
    All her roles tend to be lacking in substance...and they're almost identical to each other.

Her acting may not be groundbreaking but it's not something that bothers me. On the plus side, she's very beautiful and eye candy worthy. All I have to do is look at the current masses of TVB actresses and then look back at Kristy Yang. Suddenly her beauty is emphasized quite a few times more so than already is and shines a goddess comparing to them masses.

I hope to see Kristy Yang pairs up with Louis Koo again. They're smoking hot on screen.

Talking

Since we haven't seen her for a while, she's coming out again in a series with Fan Bing Bing and Chilam. I absolutely adore Fan Bing Bing, by the way. It's called Beautiful New World. Here's the ending theme song sung by Fan Bing Bing. http://www.30yy.com/play_105278.html Sorry, getting back on subject. Anyways, any news and post. This thread doesn't get many replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Grifis
    Her acting may not be groundbreaking but it's not something that bothers me. On the plus side, she's very beautiful and eye candy worthy. All I have to do is look at the current masses of TVB actresses and then look back at Kristy Yang. Suddenly her beauty is emphasized quite a few times more so than already is and shines a goddess comparing to them masses.

I hope to see Kristy Yang pairs up with Louis Koo again. They're smoking hot on screen.
    I totally agree with your opinion. Louis and Kristy are the best couple ever and I would love to see them date in real life.

She's appearing a lot more in movies and stuff now. She came out for a while after winning Miss Asia, then disappeared for a while, then now, she's coming out a lot more. Not that that's a bad thing. I love her. Has anyone seen her new serials?

Did u guys know that Eric Wan is her boyfriend lol

Phoinex From the Ashes

starring Kristy Yang with shawn yue and some others

i got it on dvd (seen half an episode) and so far she looks pretty

btw how old is she???

Gundam-Freedom
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Ding Dang
    think she's from hk..
    Quote Originally Posted by SkineePanda
    I think she's Canadian but her family is Shanghainese
    Kristy Yeung is Shanghaiese raised in Canada live in HK

Her dad is Chinese and Her Mum is Half White

what? kristy's real life boyfrnd is eric wan? is that true? i never knew that.....kristy's ok, she is pretty but i like joey meng more...i am an avid fan of mdwav!!!!

Smile Kristy Yang Fan.

Kristy Yang is my favorite all time actress she doesnt not look as pretty as carman lee but i like her personality she seem like a kind, shy, gentle type of person. She play this type of character in most of her movie very well. If n1 who like Kristy Yang and want to talk about her life or her movie u can im me at yahoo> kimmi_108 or at aim > kml810.It is very nice to meet other people who is also a fan of Kristy Yang.=)

Unhappy

Some of Kristy movie i know of r Love found Nowhere she play Chilam Cheung gf in this movie i think it got a happy ending, Phoenix from the Ashes this is not a happy ending story of Kristy and Shawn Yu,Modern Lady is her most recent one i think,My date with a Vampire 2, Story of the Han Dynasty Kristy act very well in this movie, her clothes are very pretty in this movie too and this is a very sad movie, My Bothers-My sisters this movie is sad too, Kristy look for her lost bothers and sisters then she got very sick afterward and was almost dieing.It seem to me most movie that Kristy is in she end up dieing most time lol it is very sad that she rarely have a happy ending in some movie. Y does beautiful people die in most good series it suck so bad.=(

Question

I think Kristy is around 32 or 34 this year but she still look very young. im not very sure.

Smile

I think the prefect couple would be Julian Chueng and Kristy cuz thr both seem nice, and pretty, they seem nice together in Love found Nowhere.i think they are datin it say on one of her website, and Carman lee and Louis Koo would make another good couple they seem like a cute couple in ROCH 95 version. pls do not criticize me everyone think differently and i respect that very much but this is my own opion on the perfect couple.=)

i heard she filming series w/ wallace huo..can't wait

I can't agree more....most of the roles that Kristy is playing, isn't really the main actress in the movie. And every movie she is in, she's always leading a sad life. But krisy is very beautiful. And she is one of my fav actress as well. Yeh, she may not be that good in most movies...but its still okay. I still like her. But i do wish that she would appear more in TVB as the main actress. She hardly plays much movies anymore. None that i've heard of...

Her being with Louis is kinda cute. I think so too. But i also like her with Ekin. more than w/ Louis. I dunno why and how it happend, but i just like them together. and i can't remember wat movie they played together. Or maybe its a fanfic i read from www.winglin.net/fanfic/legendarybook (story by Melanie).. she made kristy's role really good. Unlike some of the TVb series that i've seen. And there are lots of cute/romance for them two.