Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: michelle saram

She's quite pretty yes...

And she has 2 facial expressions: emotionless (like a piece of furniture) and big smile (mind unviolated by thought).
    對 敵 須 狠 , 斬 草 除 根 , 男 女 老 幼 , 不 留 一 人

What other series was she in besides A Step Into The Past?

.... And she has 2 facial expressions: emotionless (like a piece of furniture) and big smile (mind unviolated by thought).
    *Gasp* That's cruel!

She's also in Meteor Garden 2.
    Last edited by 2socks; 08-09-04 at 03:47 AM.

I think she is so cute ...and wassup with the india still part of asia...look at Michelle Lee she is even mix ..im not a big fan but i think every1 should respect eevry actress ....and yes she is really pretty she remind me of Catherine hung and Carman lee in some ways,,, she is also ina clip of Louis Koo
    Cinderella shoes fit perfectly , but why did it loose on the way?

Originally posted by Wuzixi
    she is also in a clip of Louis Koo
    Really??Wat clip is it?

Originally posted by Dagger Lee
    What other series was she in besides A Step Into The Past?
    She has also starred in "At the Threshold of an Era 2."

yeah she is pretty but i dont think she can act worth nothing

Originally posted by MizChi
    Really??Wat clip is it?
    Louis' music video "Boyfriend"

she's cute in her own special way but not that great of an actress. i find it hard to believe that she cud improve. i'm really trying hard not to be mean in any way. i'm just saying, acting just isn't for everyone. her facial expression is.....well she really doesn't have a lot lets just put it that way.

Originally posted by Babygurl
    Louis' music video "Boyfriend"
    Thanx BabyGurl..

ur welcome if u want to d/l it, send me a PM

she's the worst actress in the entire universe. she ain't that pretty and she has the emotional range of a teaspoon.
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD

Banned

I'm sorry, but this girl is VERY pretty and ALOT prettier then some TVB actresses..I won't name names but MS isn't ugly and whomever that states her of being ugly is either blind or just bias toward her..

Can soembody UGLY be a model or so on???

Whatever..I like her very much and loved her in MG2..One reason why i liked it soo much and why i watched it..Well, i definitely didn't watch it for the UGLY *** Barbie, that's for sure..Now, that girl is butt ugly..

Quote Originally Posted by blood3
    .....Can somebody UGLY be a model or so on???...
    To answer your rhetoric question... actually.... yes, they can. It depends what they are modelling. Not all models are drop-dead gorgeous. Most of them are very common looking. The difference is... they have the right connections or they know how to present themselves.

Most people seem to have a fascination for those of mixed parentage. Well, Michelle does have a kind of exotic look. She's alright. She's got curves. Hehe...

By the way Blood, I think you've made your point quite well about your love for Michelle..... no need to put down another actress.
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

Banned

Uhh, do you even SEE what the rest of the other are saying about Michellle Saram??Hello, i'm just trying to even out the MEANS things that are said about 'Ye Sha'z' character in MG2/Michelle..I don't recall you speaking or standing up/being all 'RIGHTOUS' to the other members about them speaking their trash when it comes to Michelle, now, do I??? So, don't give me that speech...

I don't love the girl,ok, just don't see how everybody/some has to be such a ***/B*****s when it comes to Michelle..I just like her and always had..I don't see the problem of her character in MG2..She was great and to say this,barbie just got lucky in her role as 'Shan Cai' ok..The girl is talentless and on looks,she's not at all attractive and i liked that one other girl better in MG1..The one Vic liked at first..I've heard excuses of the character SC being not soo attractive but C'mon, they could've gotten someone at least DECENT looking..She's not even that..The only one thaT COULD BE worsier then her or in the same boat as her is, that one leading girl in that one taiwan series titled 'Kiss' or something like that..There's even a part 2 to that series..The guy isn't all that great also..ahh...Well, every country has their best and worst Actors/Actresses and i say, TVB has some or a few ugly ones also but being unattractive is ok, just that , the fans shouldn't 'DUMP' on the prettier one and say trash about that individual'z action and looks when obviously, that individual'z acting and looks are WAYYY better..

Also, I'm not speaking fiction when it comes to Ugly *** barbie's looks/acting..One thing for sure, i don't even go to her sites or anything relevent to her and why should i, i don't even give a **** about her nor do i dump on her but i came into Michelle and find that ppl are just plain MEAN to her and why do they even bother if they dislike her so?? Why come in here then..Stupid, that's how i see it...

I think those should be discussed in the MG thread.

Just to clarify, I don't particularly like Barbie either and yes, I do agree Michelle's pretty but I also agree with the other members saying she needs to improve on her acting. I did say it's cruel to say she only has 2 facial expressions.

Bah, I'm sorry if I'd started a fire in this thread. It does seem quite fiery in here these days. Oh, I think I will shut up now.

Sorry peeps!
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

Quote Originally Posted by 2socks
    I do agree Michelle's pretty but I also agree with the other members saying she needs to improve on her acting. I did say it's cruel to say she only has 2 facial expressions.

Bah, I'm sorry if I'd started a fire in this thread. It does seem quite fiery in here these days. Oh, I think I will shut up now.

Sorry peeps!
    yea i do think michelle is pretty and as for the acting, she culd improve on the acting and expressions

maybe b'coz she's not that fluent in Cantonese, the way she speaks is monotonous and lack facial expression. really hate her in ASITP!

however, i've seen her in a s'pore serial "Baby Booms" and her performance is not as annoying as it is in tvb dramas... she's definitely more natural in mandarin!

Unhappy

hey yup no offence to michelle fans, i think mich's acting in hk shows quite disappointing!hmm.. sorry guys jus my opinion!

also don't think she's a good actress. she annoys the hell out of me in asitp and ate2. can't bear her acting. she is often expressionless and has that big smile. seems that she wants to cover her expressionless stare with her big smile. also saw bits of her scenes in mg2. acting has not improved. i don't think she's pretty too. but i think that does not matter as long as she improves her acting.
    im not starting a spam here or what, just want to voice out my opinion. peace peeps!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    also don't think she's a good actress. she annoys the hell out of me in asitp and ate2. can't bear her acting. she is often expressionless and has that big smile. seems that she wants to cover her expressionless stare with her big smile. also saw bits of her scenes in mg2. acting has not improved. i don't think she's pretty too. but i think that does not matter as long as she improves her acting.
    im not starting a spam here or what, just want to voice out my opinion. peace peeps!

haha...u're rite! she always smiles no matter in what situation... it's like she's hving a stiff jaw!