Thread: Qiu Chu Ji's rank in HSDS

Default Qiu Chu Ji's rank in HSDS

Qiu Chu Ji's martial arts is the best of all the 7 QZ masters. Although he cannot compare to the Great level fighters, he is still probably a first rate fighter. If he were in HSDS, how do you think he will compare to people like Yang Xiao, Xie Xun, Song Yuan Qiao, Yin TianZheng , Sheng Kun, etc?
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

i would say he would be ranked above the 7 wudan heroes, maybe below or on par with xie xun.

Song Yuan Qiao and second wodang hero is probably around the level of the Ming Cult lords. Is XX better than the others?
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

I still think 7 heroes of wudang were a bit lower than 4 guardians of Ming Cult.
    Since Miet jie ~ Purple Dragon, and Miet Jie was slightly better than SYQ, Therefore any of 7 heroes < 4 Guardians.
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature

Mok Sing Guk (Mo Dong Hero # 7) was the weakest of the Mo Dong 7 Heroes, but he gave White-Browed Eagle King Yan Teen Sing one hell of a fight. Sung Yeun Kiu and Yu Lin Chou were much more powerful than Mok Sing Guk, so I'm guessing the best Mo Dong heroes are comparable to the Guardian Lords.

That's because Yin Tianzheng was quite exhausted already after fighting several experts from the Six Great Clans. Mo Xinggu is good, but he could only win from Yin in the field of sword techniques. When it comes to allround combat skills, Yin is still better than Mo.

Song Yuanqiao and Yu Lianzhou (best fighter of the Seven Heroes) are indeed about equal to the Guardian Lords, especially after Taiji power boost.

In my opinion, the Seven Heroes of Wudang are better fighters than the Seven Masters of Quanzhen. Qiu Chuji might be on par with the the weaker Heroes, but he's not as good as Song or Yu.
    對 敵 須 狠 , 斬 草 除 根 , 男 女 老 幼 , 不 留 一 人

QQJ probabaly surpassed the level of LMC and MCF for some while after LOCH. Does that mean that any of the seven heroes of wudang can easily defeat them?

Yau Chui Gei in ROCH should have been more powerful than any of the Mo Dong Heroes during HSDS. As the strongest among four (no longer seven) other colleagues, Yau Chui Gei, with Wong Chui 1, Gok Dai Tung, Lau Chui Yin, and Sheun But Yee was able to match the Golden Wheel Monk at Chung Yeung Temple. In contrast, four of the original Mo Dong 7 Heroes (Sung Yeun Kiu, Yu Lin Chou, Cheung Chung Kai, Yan Lei Ting) did not even come close to being able to subdue Cheung Mo Gei when they mistakenly believed that he had murdered Mok Sing Guk.

Originally posted by Ken Cheng
    Yau Chui Gei in ROCH should have been more powerful than any of the Mo Dong Heroes during HSDS. As the strongest among four (no longer seven) other colleagues, Yau Chui Gei, with Wong Chui 1, Gok Dai Tung, Lau Chui Yin, and Sheun But Yee was able to match the Golden Wheel Monk at Chung Yeung Temple. In contrast, four of the original Mo Dong 7 Heroes (Sung Yeun Kiu, Yu Lin Chou, Cheung Chung Kai, Yan Lei Ting) did not even come close to being able to subdue Cheung Mo Gei when they mistakenly believed that he had murdered Mok Sing Guk.
    Qiu Chuiji and the other four masters (Five in total) with their newly invented Seven Star Combination Technique could match Golden Wheel Monk (pre-16 years) in terms of internal power, but not in fighting skills.

Four Wudang Heroes could not subdue Zhang Wuji, but I consider Wuji to be at the level of Golden Wheel Monk AFTER 16 years of seperation.

The Seven Quanzhen Masters started training martial arts after reaching middle age, while the Seven Heroes trained since childhood. When it comes to internal power, the Seven Masters might be equal to the Heroes, but when it comes to fighting skills the Heroes are superior.
    對 敵 須 狠 , 斬 草 除 根 , 男 女 老 幼 , 不 留 一 人

I think that in terms of internal energy QQJ is much better than Wu Dang's heroes giving the way he was trained of QZ energy cultivation. However, in terms of sword skills, I think perhaps Wu Dang heroes might be better. Overall, however, considering the experiences, I think QQJ might win in the fair fight.

"giving the way he was trained of QZ energy cultivation"

But again, he started training rather late.

What is the evidence that the 7 heroes of Wudang is better than the 7 elders of Cheun Zhen in the instances when they fought against individuals of equivalent powers?

Does this mean the middle rank fighters of HSDS is stronger than the mid-rank fighters of LOCH/ROCH?

Quote Originally Posted by superboy View Post
    Qiu Chu Ji's martial arts is the best of all the 7 QZ masters.
    Is this true? QCJ fought a lot of baddies, but I thought Wang Chuyi and Ma Yu were better?

Quote Originally Posted by hyoyatika View Post
    Is this true? QCJ fought a lot of baddies, but I thought Wang Chuyi and Ma Yu were better?
    Right. QCJ had more screen time but Ma Yu was the only one that got a personal compliment from Huang Yaoshi. Also, Ma Yu, in much shorter time, was able to create a much better foundation for Guo Jing than QCJ ever did for Yang Kang. I held Ma Yu higher than QCJ in both intellectual abilities and inner power cultivation. QCJ might have more flashy skills, though.

Quote Originally Posted by EdenResident View Post
    Right. QCJ had more screen time but Ma Yu was the only one that got a personal compliment from Huang Yaoshi. Also, Ma Yu, in much shorter time, was able to create a much better foundation for Guo Jing than QCJ ever did for Yang Kang. I held Ma Yu higher than QCJ in both intellectual abilities and inner power cultivation. QCJ might have more flashy skills, though.
    QCJ the one and only "lesser" opponent ever "injury" HYS with his sleeve..

Quote Originally Posted by EdenResident View Post
    Ma Yuk was the better teacher and Taoist, but if you're looking to win a martial arts fight, I'd put my bets on Yau Chui Gei.