Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Nnadia Chan Chung Ling

Quote Originally Posted by Camrie
    I really enjoyed the posts at mediacorp's "you are the one" forum. Even though I can't watch it, at less I can read comments about it. It really sounds like a great and funny series. I hope mediacorp releases the series on vcd. Does any one know whether or not mediacorp's vcd releases come w/ english subtitles. I know that they air the series w/ english subtitles.
    i think should be with eng subtitles one!!! coz i bought the champion VCD and it is with the eng sub.. btw are u member in mediacorp forum!!!
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

i like nnadia chan too!!hehe i dun remember seeing her in cold blood warm heart tho... =(

Quote Originally Posted by jo_punkrocker
    i like nnadia chan too!!hehe i dun remember seeing her in cold blood warm heart tho... =(
    In COLD BLOOD WARM HEART, she acted as the love interest of Julian Cheung Chi-Lam and Louis Koo. She had short hair and her name was Yung Yung (in Cantonese) or Rong rong (Mandarin). In the later parts, she was blind.... and was kidnapped by Gallen Lo (Ah Lap or Xu Jia Li), cause Gallen wanted to make Chilam feel how it is to have lost a loved one. Gallen blamed Chilam for his beloved (Jessica Hsuan)'s death. BTW towards the end, Nnadia & Chilam got reunited under the wishing tree....

Question

Hey guys,there is a mediacorp forum?Link please.Thanks!!

BTW camrie, check the You Are The One forum here.
    I uploaded the video for the theme song of the show.
    Since you can't watch, at least let u have an idea too.

Btw kicker mediacorp forum is....

for You are the One....
    http://forum.mediacorp.com.sg/board/...threadid=15085

for Nnadia
    http://forum.mediacorp.com.sg/board/...threadid=18370

I'm there too hehe.

i think should be with eng subtitles one!!! coz i bought the champion VCD and it is with the eng sub.. btw are u member in mediacorp forum!!!
    To slow_jamz, yep...I'm a member of the forum. Also, thanks a lot.

HaHa...I've watched a lot of her series. The ones I've watched were Song Bird, The Spirit od Love, Knot to Treasure, Instinct, Cold Blood Warm Heart, Once Upon a Time in Shanghai, A Place of One's Own, Happy Ever After, The Legendary Four Aces, In the Realm of Success, Doomed to Oblivion, and Strike at Heart. I caught the end of Coup de Scorpion and Love in a Chaotic world when I was watching it on cable. Too bad I wasn't able to catch the whole thing.

Cherrie, you didn't know the Maggie Cheung Ho Yee was her stepmother? They are like the same age in real life, and they play mother and daugthers. Did you know that the guy who played Maggie's character's lover in Once Upon a Time in Shanghai played her father in Cold Blood Warm Heart and his Mistress in One Good Turn Deserves Another?

To FeiXue, how was her character crippled?
    i do remember the same actor that played maggie's dad in cbwh. but i didn't notice maggie cheung in there! gotta rewatch if i got the chance
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

After I saw some previews of her in past movies,I have to say she looks like cyndi when she has long hair.
    But i still dont like her when she is young,still prefer her older and mature looks now.
    She looks much better with short hair when she is this old and better with long hair when she was younger.

So current Nnadia short hair owns me.

She looks hotter now honestly!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by slow_jamz
    In COLD BLOOD WARM HEART, she acted as the love interest of Julian Cheung Chi-Lam and Louis Koo. She had short hair and her name was Yung Yung (in Cantonese) or Rong rong (Mandarin). In the later parts, she was blind.... and was kidnapped by Gallen Lo (Ah Lap or Xu Jia Li), cause Gallen wanted to make Chilam feel how it is to have lost a loved one. Gallen blamed Chilam for his beloved (Jessica Hsuan)'s death. BTW towards the end, Nnadia & Chilam got reunited under the wishing tree....
    hey thanx for your info!hmm..maybe i seriously cant remember!! sob yup..and btw mediacorp forum?where is it?which site? hmm.and is nnadia stil in singapore?was thinkin of goin to mediacorp hopefully can meet her and take pic wif her!!

hey thanx for your info!hmm..maybe i seriously cant remember!! sob yup..and btw mediacorp forum?where is it?which site? hmm.and is nnadia stil in singapore?was thinkin of goin to mediacorp hopefully can meet her and take pic wif her!!
    MediaCorp you are the one forum is here.
    http://forum.mediacorp.com.sg/board/...threadid=15085

and mediacorp nnadia forum is here.
    http://forum.mediacorp.com.sg/board/...threadid=18370

and i've attached Nnadia's picture from cold blood warm heart for you here.
    check it out hehe.

Nnadia's back in HK i think. She was in SG a few weeks back but she finished filming that show in January i think.... no chance to meet her liaoz... sigh.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img225.exs.cx:81/img225/2157/cbwh43my.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img225.exs.cx:81/img225/3118/chilamcbwh415kp.jpg')

To slow_jamz, yep...I'm a member of the forum. Also, thanks a lot.
    haha.. actually is i ask u one.. k.. its okay.. then watz ur nick.. i am yami joey there!!!!!
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

haha.. actually is i ask u one.. k.. its okay.. then watz ur nick.. i am yami joey there!!!!!
    To starzjoey,

Sorry...sorry...I guess I was scrolling down too fast and read the wrong name.

There? I'm always camrie all over.

Quote Originally Posted by stArXjOey
    I always see your nick there!

Unhappy

hmm..anyone knows where can i get cold blood warm heart vcd w english subtitles? =p wana rewatch it cos i forgot al abt it liao sob

hmm..anyone knows where can i get cold blood warm heart vcd w english subtitles? =p wana rewatch it cos i forgot al abt it liao sob
    I don't think there is one with english sub. I want it too cause i don't understand cantonese and mandarin.... i watch the vcds my brother bought though but can't fully understand what is being said.

Quote Originally Posted by slow_jamz
    I always see your nick there!
    ya.. me always appeared there in channel 8 thread!!! here me seldon come in one!!!!

Wow I've been gone for so long and now that I'm back, I'm glad there are a lot of post in this forum. I read each and everyone of them! Now there are a few I liked to repy to.

Quote Originally Posted by OTZAngelDot
    What happened in the past that made them not want to work together again?
    I love them both!!!!! They are my favorites!
    I totally adore Ekin and Nnadia too! I'm glad I'm meeting more people that love this pairing!

People watching Strike at Heart should all know by now that Nnadia is not the main lead. And, yes, her photo is very small on the poster. However, I believe that she does not mind that she is not the main lead in this series. At this stage in her career, she has the power to accept and decline any project presented to her. In the past, she declined to do The Legend of Lady Yang and Crimson Saber. It was the role that attracted her to this series. Before, she has never played this type of character. I have only seen the beginning. Can't wait till she appears.
    I had no idea she declined the role of Lady Yang. Wait, was that the role she was offered or was she offered or was it one of the concubine roles? And for Crimson Sabre was it to be paired with Kwong Wah or was it to be paired with Gordan Lam? Interesting things I didn’t know before.

I do know that she was offered the role in “Seven Sisters” It seemed like TVB was trying to reunite her and Kwong Wah on screen. I would have liked to see that too. It’s a shame they didn’t get the chance.
    (¸· ´ (_.·*¨`» · ·÷¤ :+: IiI sorrow IiI :+: ¤÷· · «´¨*·._) `·.¸)
    .·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·: .·:*´¨`*:·..

Sorrow's Corner

Yep, it seems that tvb tried to have Nnadia and Kwong Wa work together again after the success of Happy Ever After. I love that pair. It was too bad though. But, it was a good thing that she didn't take any of those roles because those series weren't very good.

the first tiem i saw Nnadia was in ''Once Upon in Shanghia'' wit Sunny chan and Adam Cheng . .. i like to love her there ..gosh ..i love her role there ..and she was a great couple wit both sunny and grodan lam. ..anywayy ...have heard anythin new about her. but i know her new series coming out soon wit JOE MA ..gosh ..can TVb just change that main character!! ..anyway ..back to Nnadia topic ..so who's she going pair up ?? is her roel going be good ??