Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Nnadia Chan Chung Ling

So you saw Instinct Jen? Yeah I wanted more screen time for the couple but I felt the series was pretty good because the focused couple was mostly Ekin and Nnadia. Now you understand why I love them so much as a couple. They're so cute together!
    (¸· ´ (_.·*¨`» · ·÷¤ :+: IiI sorrow IiI :+: ¤÷· · «´¨*·._) `·.¸)
    .·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·: .·:*´¨`*:·..

Sorrow's Corner

im still watching DTO. this is actually the only series that i can bear her
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

really that's good to know at least. Hope you will be able to stand her more since you happen to always get stuck watching her series. Are you renting One Beautiful Spear when it comes out?

Sorrow's Corner

hey!

i heard she'll be appearing in the TVB's annual kids songs award this year...

hehe, nnadia is not annoying in dto depends on who her co-casts are in beautiful spear
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

In "One Beautiful Spear" her co-stars are Joe Ma, Charmaine, Shek Sau, Annie & Sunny. It will be interesting to see because, in this series Nnadia has to fight and be like a prostitute...SO it will be interesting.

SPOILER: Charmaine dies in Joe's arms.

really?!?! then i would watch it! the only casts that i don't like are nnadia and charmaine then charmaine dies...yey!
    cherrie

Originally posted by susie
    hey!

i heard she'll be appearing in the TVB's annual kids songs award this year...
    she was there with twins and other singers. Here are Some pics from the function:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.starphotohk.com/20040817-TVB-ChildrenGoldenSongVotingFunction/IMG_9673.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.starphotohk.com/20040817-TVB-ChildrenGoldenSongVotingFunction/IMG_9670.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.starphotohk.com/20040817-TVB-ChildrenGoldenSongVotingFunction/IMG_9676.JPG')

the full site with all the pictures are below. Thanks to camrie for posting it in the nnadia chan forum at cinple.net

http://www.starphotohk.com/20040817-...on/page_01.htm

Sorrow's Corner

Originally posted by om369
    In "One Beautiful Spear" her co-stars are Joe Ma, Charmaine, Shek Sau, Annie & Sunny. It will be interesting to see because, in this series Nnadia has to fight and be like a prostitute...SO it will be interesting.

SPOILER: Charmaine dies in Joe's arms.
    Yeah it's been long since I've seen her in an ancient series where she's really good at fighting. In DTO she had really simple techniques which is understandable since she's only suppose to be a simple servant. Last I remember was Zu mountain so I'm really hoping this will be good. As long as I can fastforward Charmaine.

I remember someone saying Stephen Au kills Charmaine. But whatever I don't care. I just want Charmaine to die.

As usual (I think) Annie and Sunny will probably have small roles. I think they're really trying to promote Joe Ma, huh? He seems to be in everything these days.

Sorrow's Corner

aw, annie can be a better lead than charmaine!
    cherrie

Originally posted by Sorrow
    Yeah it's been long since I've seen her in an ancient series where she's really good at fighting. In DTO she had really simple techniques which is understandable since she's only suppose to be a simple servant. Last I remember was Zu mountain so I'm really hoping this will be good. As long as I can fastforward Charmaine.

I remember someone saying Stephen Au kills Charmaine. But whatever I don't care. I just want Charmaine to die.

As usual (I think) Annie and Sunny will probably have small roles. I think they're really trying to promote Joe Ma, huh? He seems to be in everything these days.
    I hope TVB releases it soon, cause I can't wait to see it. Nnadia hasn't been acting for so long, it's nice to be able to see her on screen again.

And its Joe again, eee! I don't like that guy. He is in everything these days. I wonder why TVB would promote him like they do.
    <<T-I-DoubleG-E-R>> Tigger is so CUTE!!!

||Jen not Jenny||

Where I initially fell in love with Nadia was when I fell in love with Ekin Cheng--Mark of Triumph. That series was one of the most touching ones I've watched...and since then, I've been a fan of both.

Nadia is genuinely a sweet girl, who relies on her talent..and not on her looks for ratings.
    First love--Ekin Cheng.

Did someone mention that Charmaine will die in One Beautiful Spear???? Yay, I am so glad to hear that . So Charmaine is definately the lead or is Nnadia is the lead? I am so disappointed to hear that Annie is only getting a small role. She definately deserves the lead more than Char. I am so suprised the Sunny is getting a small part because he usually gets leading roles. I can't believe TVB is promoting Joe so much. He is a good actor but he just doesn't have the look to be a lead. I prefer him as a supporting character.

Originally posted by cherrie
    aw, annie can be a better lead than charmaine!
    I agree with you cherrie! I like Annie way better than Charmaine. Dam that girl! Wish she could get in one of her usual stupid car accidents and get in a coma or something, instead of just hitting things and getting away with it. Did you guys know she gets into like a million car accidents and laughs it off after she hits stuff!!! Things like that on top of her bad acting make me despise her even more.

Originally posted by jennifer lam
    And its Joe again, eee! I don't like that guy. He is in everything these days. I wonder why TVB would promote him like they do.
    Yeah him and Gallen Lo and even Louis Koo is in everything (Louis is in films too!) these days! Honestly it gets sickening to see the same people in every series. (Especially if you're not a fan) I have no idea why TVB is doing this but they're doing it with people like Charmaine Sheh, Myolie Wu, Sonjia Kwok, Jessica Hsuan and more too. Can't stand any of them although out of all of them I beleive Myolie is the only good actress.

Originally posted by botan
    Did someone mention that Charmaine will die in One Beautiful Spear???? Yay, I am so glad to hear that . So Charmaine is definately the lead or is Nnadia is the lead? I am so disappointed to hear that Annie is only getting a small role. She definately deserves the lead more than Char. I am so suprised the Sunny is getting a small part because he usually gets leading roles. I can't believe TVB is promoting Joe so much. He is a good actor but he just doesn't have the look to be a lead. I prefer him as a supporting character.
    Yup Charmaine will die! Isn't that great! I heard a few stories about the lead. This is it basically. ONE, Both Nnadia and Charmaine are the leads and Annie is supporting. TWO, Charmaine is the main lead girl. Nnadia plays a leading part but not as main as Charmaine and Annie plays a supporting character.

I heard Sunny will be getting smaller parts because he just returned to TVB. You know how TVB treats their returning lead actors. They get the bottom of the list now. Yup I agree Joe doesn't have the 'look' (Charm, Charisma, Attitude, Appeal, etc...) of a lead actor although he is probably better at acting than most of them. But you know sometimes you just need the 'look', ya know?

Sorrow's Corner

Originally posted by Debs
    Where I initially fell in love with Nadia was when I fell in love with Ekin Cheng--Mark of Triumph. That series was one of the most touching ones I've watched...and since then, I've been a fan of both.
    Wow really! Me too girl! (I think Debs is short for Debbie so I'm assuming you're a girl. Correct me if I'm wrong) But yeah Mark of Triumph started it all for me too! I loved EKin and Nnadia so much after that. Then I had to go rent series such as Beside the sea and Zu mountain again just for the fun of it! I mean I saw those other series too but they didn't get me as much as Mark of Triumph! And my absolute favorite was Instinct! Ekin was such a sweetie in that one. He showed what whole hearted true love really means.

Originally posted by Debs
    Nadia is genuinely a sweet girl, who relies on her talent..and not on her looks for ratings.
    I agree with you 100%. I believe she has a lot of talent although some people *cough* Cherrie *cough* doesn't agree. *LOL* Just kidding cherrie. I know you're annoyed by her but don't know what you think of her talent. Mind sharing?

BTW DEBS, do you read fanfictions? I write many Ekin and Nnadia stories so check them out at my website below if you do. They're my absolute most favorite couple.

Sorrow's Corner

SSSSOOOORRRROWWWWW!!!!!!! hehe, just kidding
    anyway, i think nnadia does not have the talent (sorry ) i really don't like the way she acts. i think she overacts. there's this something abt her that i don't like. can't really say what's that, but you know, there are certain people that you just don't feel liking. some say if you encounter people like that, maybe you're enemies in your past life well maybe
    ehm....nnadia a sweet girl?!?! (cherrie choked on her bread)
    cherrie

cherrie, i think i can understand how you feel....just like me hating sonija kwok...don't know why, but just don't like her.

hehe, yeah. same here. i never liked sonija too despite they said sonija has improved in her acting. it's like i just don't 'feel' her.
    cherrie

I've got to say, most of you Nnadia lovers certainly get my respect, I really like your attitude towards some who are actually not in favor of Nnadia (just like some of you who obviously doesn't like one of my fave actress, Jessica, that is ...I don't mind also coz I respect your opinions as well). I'm not a Nnadia fan (as I stated in one other thread that something about her irks me), but, I'm not a hater either. Perhaps in time I 'might' grow to like her, who knows??? One positive thing I actually get to say about her at the moment is, she's got nice figure from what I see in those pics, not as skinny as most HK actresses nowadays.

Anyway, you guys don't mind me popping in here, do you?
    When I wake up in the morning I always remind myself to 'Seize the Day.'

of course not belki! welcome! hehe, now we are two in this thread who doesn't like nnadia
    cherrie