Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Nnadia Chan Chung Ling

im just wondering, does nnadia has a bf before and now? seems that i've never heard she has a bf
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Like all other artists she tried to keep her relationships concealed.

She was dating a doctor from America/Canada (10 years supposedly). Couldn't remember which one but I know he wasn't from Hong Kong. And I can't remember his name.

Then recently there was the D.J. from Singapore named Desemond or something similar to that. They dated for either a few months or a little over a year before breaking up because of distance. You know how long distane relationships are.

And she's had rumors with many of her co-stars such as Leon, Ekin, Sunny, Chilam, etc... but Ekin announced his relationship with Maggie Siu. Then everybody knows Chi Lam was dating Anita Yuen. And Sunny got married so that ruined all those rumors.
    (¸· ´ (_.·*¨`» · ·÷¤ :+: IiI sorrow IiI :+: ¤÷· · «´¨*·._) `·.¸)
    .·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·: .·:*´¨`*:·..

Sorrow's Corner

so now only leon was left...
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

She was dating a doctor from America/Canada (10 years supposedly). Couldn't remember which one but I know he wasn't from Hong Kong. And I can't remember his name.

He is an American architect. His name is Albright. In an interview, she said that their relationship ended because he fell for another. She doesn't blame him though. She even said that it was for the best in the end. Now, he's married and has kids. She said ending the long distance relationship was better for his future.

Hmmm...I've always wondered whether her wilder years were due to her break up with her ex. I remember that she was very conservative before the break up. Also, after five or six years, she wrote a song about their relationship, "three hearts." Don't quite know how to interprete that.

"Like all other artists she tried to keep her relationships concealed."

I'm very sure that she's dated more people other than Albright and Dasmond. She's said several times that she's experienced too many set backs in love. Two can't be many...Agree? Also, no one really knew about Albright until after the break up. That means she was very good at keeping the on/off relatiobship very tight lip for about 7 years (she knew him for 10, dated for about 7).

Though, I must say that this is her private life. So, we shouldn't be too concern. But, it is interesting to know about.

Always wishing her the best in finding her true love.

so now only leon was left...
    Leon did send a flower basket to her new contract signing w/ Universal (actually the only person). Also, there was a rumor a while back about this. Some one who supposedly has a relative working at tvb said they were in love and were secretly dating. The person cited that Leon ended his long absence from attending JSG after Nnadia became one of the the hosts. They supposedly had a long chat back stage and were very friendly to each other.

Believe it or not...it's up to you. haha

i read that news too. and from how i interpret the news, or rather what i feel upon reading the news, i do believe they are just friends
    how old is she again? i guess it's abt the right time she find a husband!
    cherrie

i may not like nadia much as an actress but i do admire her as a singer. i recently listened to the main theme to self denial and i must stay that i am absolutely impressed with her voice. she and deric are my favorite tvb theme song artists...well among the current singers that is. but i do love her voice in self denial as much as i love deric wan's voice in all about tin...and i especially love them in the zu mountain.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by Camrie
    He is an American architect. His name is Albright.
    Really? I thought he was a doctor. I read at nnadia.com (Long time ago, when they translated the news) that she was dating a doctor and I'm sure now that it was the name Albright. Hummm... or maybe she dated another guy and he was a doctor. Oh well.

Leon did send a flower basket to her new contract signing w/ Universal (actually the only person). Also, there was a rumor a while back about this. Some one who supposedly has a relative working at tvb said they were in love and were secretly dating. The person cited that Leon ended his long absence from attending JSG after Nnadia became one of the the hosts. They supposedly had a long chat back stage and were very friendly to each other. Believe it or not...it's up to you. haha
    Wasn't he the only celebrity that sent a flower basket? I thought she received flower baskets from others too (I'm assuming from the pictures. There was more than one) Anyways, yes I heard that he came back to JSG after Nnadia became the host. There was even rumors that they were very friendly and had dinner (or coffee, whichever). Of course the media could have blew it up to make it look like something more, but hey I don't mind.

Sorrow's Corner

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n
    i may not like nadia much as an actress but i do admire her as a singer. i recently listened to the main theme to self denial and i must stay that i am absolutely impressed with her voice. she and deric are my favorite tvb theme song artists...well among the current singers that is. but i do love her voice in self denial as much as i love deric wan's voice in all about tin...and i especially love them in the zu mountain.
    I love how her voice and Deric's is so compatible! Can't find many duet singers like them now a days. Did you ever see the MV for the Zu Mt Saga Theme song with them in it? It's quite hilarious (interesting) I love how they play out the series/them of the song.

In my opinion, they're one of the few singer pairs that can sing the classic songs of the shanghai 30's era with ease and grace.

Sorrow's Corner

Hey...found out that Nnadia will be signing the sub-theme song to her new Singapore series.

The Singapore series is done filming. It will start airing on Valentine's Day.

Too bad it's in Mandarin. I wonder if the series will have Nn actually saying her lines.

The Singapore series is done filming. It will start airing on Valentine's Day.

Too bad it's in Mandarin. I wonder if the series will have Nn actually saying her lines.
    That's so cool, I can't wait to see it... hopefully, it'll come out on VCD/DVD soon since I don't think Singapore series air on FTV in Toronto. o.O

I wonder why they always dub her voice (and almost all other HK artists voice) when the production's in Mandarin?!?!
    <<T-I-DoubleG-E-R>> Tigger is so CUTE!!!

||Jen not Jenny||

I recently read that her beauty book placed 10th on the 2004 top 10 best sellers list (non fiction). Congradulation. I personally bought 2. One for me and another as a gift for a friend.

recently watched in the realm of success. surprisingly, i didn't find her annoying there!
    cherrie

Default Ekin and Nnadia

What happened in the past that made them not want to work together again?
    I love them both!!!!! They are my favorites!

OMG! Nnadia's pic on the SAH poster is so small!!!
    <<T-I-DoubleG-E-R>> Tigger is so CUTE!!!

||Jen not Jenny||

People watching Strike at Heart should all know by now that Nnadia is not the main lead. And, yes, her photo is very small on the poster. However, I believe that she does not mind that she is not the main lead in this series. At this stage in her career, she has the power to accept and decline any project presented to her. In the past, she declined to do The Legend of Lady Yang and Crimson Saber. It was the role that attracted her to this series. Before, she has never played this type of character. I have only seen the beginning. Can't wait till she appears.

Nnadia really has the nicest fans. She recently donated a butterfly chart her abalone god father gave to her on her birthday some years ago to the Oriental Daily/Sun Auction for the South Asian Disaster. The base price was $800 HK, and it was finally sold for $8000 HK; 10 times as much as the original price! The winner of the chart gave the butterfly chart back to Nnadia as her birthday present. How nice is that!

In the past, fans have donated to different charities in her name. A fanclub in China gave a donation to a charity and gave the certificate to Nnadia as her birthday present. I must say that one of the kindest celebrities has one of the kindest group of fans.

she has a new show.. call <<you're the one>>... 1/2 yuan fen...in singapore.. it will be aired on 14 feb!!!!
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

People watching Strike at Heart should all know by now that Nnadia is not the main lead. And, yes, her photo is very small on the poster. However, I believe that she does not mind that she is not the main lead in this series. At this stage in her career, she has the power to accept and decline any project presented to her. In the past, she declined to do The Legend of Lady Yang and Crimson Saber. It was the role that attracted her to this series. Before, she has never played this type of character. I have only seen the beginning. Can't wait till she appears.
    saw the intro clip of sah, i thought that's nnadia but im not sure. now im sure! what's the series abt?
    cherrie