Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Raymond Cho

hehe realdeal, even if you don't have that sentence i will still watch a matter of customs i saw the intro clip and it looks interesting but having raymond in the cast only strengthened my desire to get hold of the series!
    i think journey of love and class of distinction are produced in abt the same time frame. so basically quite similar faces
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Originally posted by realdeal
    Susie, if you read all posts above carefully, you'll notice that we mentioned "A Matter of Customs" several times. Cherrie seems to be the only in this thread who hasn't seen it, so I said "Wong Hei and Raymond played brothers. They both got to date Jessica" to tempt her.
    ok, sorry. i didn't notice that AMOC was actually a matter of custom.

Hope you get a hold of AMOC soon cherrie!!! Those people still haven't returned it yet? Anyways you'll adore Wong Hei and Raymond. They both look so dashing!!! lol, I think its believeable that they are brothers. Even if they dont' look alike, their personality is "similiar" in AMOC
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

AMOC is not my personal favorite, but seems it's a very memorable series. Not only did Hei, Raymond and Jessica get to be best buddies, Jessica also became friends with Joyce Tang.

AMOC is actually one of my favs. series. It does leave me with a lot of memorable scenes and a lot of interesting "ideas" and all. Anyways what was Joyce's character in AMOC? I can't remember much of her. So Jessica and Joyce become good friends during the filming? hehe, they must have enjoyed working togehter again in the other series they filmed togehter then!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Joyce played a small role. Don't quite remember whether she was Jessica's cousin or just friend, but she definitely helped Jessica dress up for the wedding.

Goddess, guess what, you can look no further than SPCNET.
    http://www.spcnet.tv/tvb_amatterofcustoms.shtml

I think the reviewer made a mistake though. Should be "Raymond Cho" instead of "William Cho".

i think joyce's role in the series was a friend of jess, she likes raymond in show and most importantly raymond's mom likes her alot compare to Jess.

i guess i will wait for another month to go to my rental. i have two other series waiting to be watched
    so, does joyce and raymond end up together?
    i always think raymond is more fitting for a william i guess it's his chinese name. sounds like william
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

That's true. His first name in Cantonese sounds like William! But I prefer Raymond. Why? Because my English name is also Raymond. Plus, there's a popular sitcom called "Everybody Loves Raymond" over here in the US. You bet there's something about that name.

everybody loves raymond? LOL! i just laughed out really loud! i prefer william though
    cherrie

Hey there you guys

Hehe, thanks for that realdeal So she was one of Jessica's friend sorta. Now that I think back, she did pair with Raymond didn't she? I know in the end after he broke up with Jessica he began dating someone else. Lol, just didn't remember it being Joyce!!

Anyways isn't Raymond also known as William Cho sometimes? I like both names, but I perfer Raymond, hehe, I've always liked the name Raymond!!! Don't know, I think that name William is a bit more "maturer" sounding while Raymond has a "cuter" sound to it, lol.

Ooohh, your english name is Raymond realdeal? Hehe you've got a very "cute" name then, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

you just like raymond lam goddess maybe that's why you think the name raymond is cute
    cherrie

Lol cherrie You got me. Hey, but Raymond Lam isn't the only reason I like the name Raymond and think its cute!!! Hehe, don't forget this Raymond too!! (Raymond Cho) Fine fine, its one of the "main" reasons
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i won't be surprised if you name your son raymond in the future
    cherrie

Lol cherrie!! Hehe would be even better if I can find someone named Raymond over here
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

goddess, you wish! anyway hope you could really find someone named raymond .

Ahem, girls, my English name really is Raymond. It's not my official name on the passport (since it is Chinese), but my mom does call me that. It's the name my English teacher in junior high school gave me.

And by the way, goddess, I'm "over here" in the US, so... Just kidding, I'm too old for you.

For some reason, I like Cho far better than Lam, but alas, Cho never gets lead roles like Lam does. Guess different people have different luck.

Hey there guys

So you got your english name from one of your teachers and it became your official english name? Hehehe, interesting. How did your teacher come up with that name for you? Do you "look" like a Raymond? hehehe

Lol realdeal 10 years isn't much, lol. lol

(hehe, good idea. Now we shall go by last names with these two actors) I like both of them, but comparing talent, Raymond Cho has more since he's been acting longer and has more experience. However Raymond Lam isn't bad, he deffinately is one of the more talented "younger" actors.

But it is true that he is luckier then Cho sicne he has been getting starred leads. However some of Cho's recent series, he has significant roles in them and his character does stand out.

Hehe, I need all the luck susie!!! I don't know any Raymond's at all where I live!!! Don't think there is a single Raymond in my school either!!! :
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I'd say Cho has more talent too. If you take singing into consideration, he definitely beats Lam. (Of course, Lam is a decent singer too. I like the theme song of "Survivor's Law" a lot. )

Goddess, hehe, there's probably more than 10 years between us. I'm old. Have I said that?

Good luck finding a cute Raymond around you soon!

I still haven't been able to hear some of Raymond Cho's singing yet so no comment there. As for Raymond Lam's singing though, I do like a lot of his songs. Survivor's Law is one of my favorites, very nice sounding. I also like the song he sang in Stolen Love

Lol realdeal!!! Like I tell others, don't think of it as you being old. Just think of it as me being too young

No luck with Raymonds....I think I'll stick to finding a cute William!!! Lol, and I've got one too!! He's so cute and cuddly!!!

Since we were sorta talking about the name Raymond and William I thought I'ld bring this up. How is it that you can get the nicname of Billy from the name William? lol....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.