Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Raymond Cho

lol how old are you anyway realdeal?
    based on looks, cho looks a lot better than lam. is his singing really better than lam's? somehow, i don't really had the chance to hear his voice.
    acting wise, i think both are good. but cho needs more improvement in acting out high emotioned scenes.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I refuse to answer that!!! Don't want to let everybody think, "Gee, he's that old!"

Thank you, cherrie. Finally!!! I think Cho looks a lot better than Lam, but girls never agree with me on that.

Just take my word for it, people! Cho is a fantastic singer! I'm very fair and balanced. I'm a Wong Hei fan, but I never say he's a great singer, so go figure.

Yup, Cho needs to work on emotional scenes a bit more.

Lol you guys

(Goddess pulls cherrie to a corner and whispers "Profile...." then she runs away)

I will also agree on this. I think both the guys are cute looking, but Cho is a bit more. Its because throughout the years he doesn't look as if he has gained any age at all. He's still very young looking yet has the mature look to him as well. As for Lam, seems like he looks different in every serie yet he is still cute, lol. Don't know where I'm going with this
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

realdeal, i've heard raymond singing before...not bad, he might be better than some of those new comers.

but i think his record company probably didn't really promote him so i think normally people only know that his an actor.

oh, i hope there's a site here where we can download his songs! i wanna listen to his voice!
    somehow i think he has one aspect lacking--it's luck. he's got the look, got the voice (according to real deal), but he lacks luck. too bad.
    i like him best when he smiles ok goddess, you can have lam, but cho is mine!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Cherrie, aren't you too greedy? Kwong Wa is yours, and now Cho is also yours?

Anyway, you are in luck. Cho's album covers:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://hk.geocities.com/raymond_bb_hk/cd1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://hk.geocities.com/raymond_bb_hk/cd2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://hk.geocities.com/raymond_bb_hk/cd3.jpg')

You can listen to his first album here: (64K recommended)
    http://www.real2000.org/web/real/real_10254.htm

Second album here: (64K recommended)
    http://www.real2000.org/web/real/real_10255.htm

You cannot download the songs, but you can listen to all the tracks, so you'll know what he sounds like.

Originally posted by susie
    realdeal, i've heard raymond singing before...not bad, he might be better than some of those new comers.

but i think his record company probably didn't really promote him so i think normally people only know that his an actor.
    I guess that's the reason. I listen to almost anything out there, but even I only got to know him as a singer not too long ago.

PS. Cho's album covers are taken from Raymond BB Cafe. Credits to the webmaster!

Hey there guys

Lol cherrie!!!! We enjoy the same artists, soon we'll be fighting over them!! But fine fine...you can get Cho, but I call....... : Lol, will tell you when I think of it

Thanks for the album pics and the song sites. I will check it out tonight Hmmm.....I don't think he looks that great on those albums though. Seems a bit akward in the first one.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

tnx! he's so cute in the album covers! im now trying to listen to the first song
    cherrie

Hope you like his songs! Even if you don't, I do.

i listened only on 2 songs because the player kept on saying 'buffering' and it stopped and played every 3 secs. so i managed to listen only on bits of the song. but i like his voice
    cherrie

Just thought I'l revive this thread back up Currently watching Hidden Treasures and Raymond is in here. Gosh, Raymond seems to actually be getting younger!!! He looks very cute in here even though it looks as if his role is a minor.

Anyways did any of you guys see Supreme Fate? Raymond is like one of the leads and its a short serie. I'm looking forward to it releasing!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

supreme fate? what's that?
    i recently saw him in DTO, he's cute, but he has a very small appearance there. wish he had more
    cherrie

I haven't heard of Supreme Fate either. A new TVB production?

great! this thread was back!
    i'll be watching square pegs again soon!
    what's about supreme fate? and who's in?

almost forgot how cute raymond is in square pegs
    cherrie

uh huh! that's why im watching it again, but this time with my lil bro, cuz he havent watch it....

hehe, i really love raymond there scholarly look
    cherrie

looks young i noticed most of the series he acted, he wears glasses and i prefer that way too.

yup, and if i remember correctly, he looks best in face to face
    cherrie