Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Raymond Cho

wow i was so young when i watched Journey of love i can't remember Raymond being in it. Well after that the next time i saw him was in Square Pegs he looks good there with glasses and all. It's a shame TVB ain't promoting him that much he's been around for a while.
    @)--;-----
    Yan Kuan
    Wot more do u want?!

i heard he will be in a series. goddess said it's supreme fate. but i don't have any idea what production was that
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

yeah, heard of supreme faith as well, but not much details about that series...

hehe, let's wait for goddess to answer that question
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Hey there guys!! Glad this thread is back and going.

Anyways I don't have too much information on Supreme Fate, but here is what I do know. Supreme Fate is a short TVB production, if I remember right it should be about 10 eps or so. Anyways its basically a family serie and Raymond plays as one of the sons in the family. Others in the serie is Micheal Tong and thats about all I can remember There are quite a lot of guest stars in there though such as Myolie Wu, Sammul Chan, Boyz, and etc.

I really find Raymond amusing in Hidden Treasures. Even though he doesn't have much screentime or a role, its amusing to see him in the family. I actually think he looks pretty nice with his pairing. I cant' remember her name all of a sudden, but she was in Take My Word For It as Ellesmere's gf. The yucky one
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

do you know the chinese title of supreme fate? or maybe a poster?
    JOYCE?!?!?! you mean that girl is still on screens?!?!
    cherrie

Sounds good. Michael Tong is one of the TVB actors I'm more interested in.

Hey guys, I just watched a telemovie called "The Healing Spirit", starring Alex Fong, Kenix Kwok and Raymond Cho. Kinda like a ghost story. Has anyone else seen it?

Lol cherrie, don't get mad. I actually think Joyce looks nice in here even though I still think her face is a bit too long and pointy. Sorta like Flora's, but still. Her character isn't as annoying in here either plus she does make an amusing and cute pair with Raymond. ^_^

A Healing Spirit? I dont' think I've heard of it or seen it. Ekk...another ghost story? Lol, I have been trying to avoid such things after watching the telemovie Death Trap

Let me see if I can find the poster of Supreme Fate. Will post it as soon as I do. Hopefully I'll find one ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hehe, who cares if it's a ghost story or what? the pt is raymond is in there!
    cherrie

Lol, you've got a point, but still!!!! I'll be avoiding that telemovie if it releases out. I just can't take scary stories anymore, lol. I'm a chicken
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Goddess, it's not scary at all. It's really just a love story, except that Alex and Kenix's love for each other won't quit even when one of them is dead. Sort of like the movie "Ghost" starring Demi Moore. No vampire-looking ghosts whatsoever. You surely can take it.

i've watched 'Ghost' by demi moore before, its love story and kinda funny those scenes by whoopy goldberg? (sorry for the wrong spelling)

Lol, oh thats good to hear!! (Goddess lets out a sight of relief) hehe so its a ghost story, but more on the romance side huh? So Alex and Kenix are the main focus and they are a pair? Hmmm.....I can't picture chemistry there, but still. What is Raymond's role anyways?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

well that's good goddess. now im sure it would be on your watch list now. pity this country still hasn't got any telemovies
    ei, i just realized that we're talking abt ray cho in the steven thread! gotta bring the piercing issue here.
    cherrie

Their chemistry is good, although not enough to be called "great". There's a scene in which Alex wants to "get it on" with Kenix. It seems very natural to me.

Raymond's character is Alex's best friend as well as colleage. He gradually finds Alex's weird antics at work and begins to wonder if he is a ghost instead of a human being.

Lol cherrie. Hehe, yeah overtook the Steven thread with the Raymond ear peircing thing

That will be interseting to watch. Anyways I am definately looking forward to this. hehe cherrie, completely right, its on my rent list if it ever gets released out ^_^ Anyways I like the sound of Raymond's character, like a detective sorta, hehe. So that means Raymond is also a main eh? Thats nice to know!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

argh! i want to watch it too!!!!!!
    cherrie

I hope you can cherrie ^_^ But I've got more opinions on it since I just finished watching the serie yesterday. The beginning was very good and it really could have gotten better, but the middlish end was a mess. I really think it was very unorganized and went for the worse

However Raymond did get more focus in the middle. I found it hilarious when he was helping Bobby pass out fliers to get old electronics and Bobby was afriad others would see him and when someone from Apliu Street came around the corner Bobby was afraid he would be seen that he drove away leaving Raymond to carry a tv and a big board running like many blocks!!! Raymond was hilarious there when he caught up with Bobby!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

are you talking abt hidden treasures? coz you said ap lieu? you mean raymond's there?
    cherrie

Yeah, Goddess was talking about "Hidden Treasures". Raymond has a minor role in there. I don't plan to watch it.