Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Raymond Cho

Default Raymond Cho

Raymond Cho has always been one of my favorite actors. He’s good looking and can be much diversified when required. The opportunities are not there – but he can carry a bad character as well as he can carry a good character. In the meantime, Angelo Tong took on a ‘MONSTER’ challenge – like Charlize Theron in Monster, she took on a transformation from va-va-voom to ‘blergh’. The fake teeth and painted-on freckles were not high-tech nor are they believable but she did a good job except for some scenes where she took things too far. Being funny and professional is different from being too animated. We’re not talking cartoon here, right? But she did an incredible job and in return, she won an award for being the most outstanding Supporting Actress award.

http://trulymarsha.blogspirit.com/tag/tvb

http://www.network54.com/Forum/546720/

Default pics

http://ephoto.cnbb.com.cn/Albums/user1228/2004216161813/2006103045708.jpg

he's handsome! and gosh at age 40+, he can still pass as a 20+! just sad why he remains a supporting actor
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Default link

http://www.network54.com/Forum/546720/

Thumbs up

I MADE A NEW FORUM FOR RAYMOND, PLS COME VISIT!!!

THANKS!

http://pub24.bravenet.com/forum/1981981592
    i suspected that i wasn't his real son---he must have found me somewhere, or else how can i be so handsome?! - raymond cho in WTTH
    ->RAYMOND CHO forum:

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie View Post
    he's handsome! and gosh at age 40+, he can still pass as a 20+! just sad why he remains a supporting actor

You confused me Cherrie. Who is 40+?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    You confused me Cherrie. Who is 40+?
    Raymond Cho. He's 41.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Lightbulb

raymond cho is 41 or 42 now. he will turn 42 or 43 this october 16!

not sure of what year he was born, but for a 41 or 42 yr old, he still looks
    so freaking young!!!!!!!!
    i suspected that i wasn't his real son---he must have found me somewhere, or else how can i be so handsome?! - raymond cho in WTTH
    ->RAYMOND CHO forum:

According to Chinese Wikipedia and DramaWiki, he was born on October 16, 1965. I think he's quite cute and destined to look younger than his years...like Julian Cheung.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Red face

haha! so he's 41 now and is turning 42 in october, probably!!

yep, he's one of those lucky ppl that look super young 4 their age!!!
    chilam is the only other hk star that i think will probably keep looking young into his 40s! but chilam is only 35 right now!
    ->RAYMOND CHO forum:

Quote Originally Posted by savvykate View Post

haha! so he's 41 now and is turning 42 in october, probably!!

yep, he's one of those lucky ppl that look super young 4 their age!!!
    chilam is the only other hk star that i think will probably keep looking young into his 40s! but chilam is only 35 right now!
    Julian looks pretty much the same as he did 10 years ago and unless fatherhood really shakes things up, I forecast him following in Raymond's footsteps. I think others that were/are the same "type" include Leslie Cheung, Frankie Lam (going to hit 40 this year), and Jimmy Lin (baby face).
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

He looks good with a clean shaven face but the look he was sporting in Forensic Heroes is pretty cool looking.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Talking

me too, he looks better without a moustache/beard. but he did look cool! haha.

hey, every1, i've been posting at my raymond forum, pls come there and check out my new posts about raymond!!

RAYMOND'S IN A NEW TVB SERIES AND BEEN APPEARING AT SOME CHARITY SHOWS!!! YEAH, TVB IS PROMOTING HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ->RAYMOND CHO forum:

Default Raymond Cho to Get Married in November 2007

Raymond Cho to Get Married in November 2007
    Entering his 40's, Raymond Cho Wing Lim will finally be ending his bachelor life! He will be getting married with John Chiang Dai Wai's daugher, Raymond's girlfriend of 5 years. The wedding will be held in November 2007!

Raymond, Fala Chen, Halina Tam Siu Wan, and Cheng Dak See were filming for TVB's "Romance of the Golden Rock." The scene spoke of Raymond attending Linda Chung Ka Yan and Steven Ma Chung Wai's wedding, but it turns out that Raymond was the person getting married in real life!

Allegedly, Raymond has been very busy preparing for his upcoming wedding. Witnesses said that Raymond and his live-in girlfriend, Chiang Yi Lan, went to pick out wedding rings at a jewelry store.

Last month, John Chiang and Lee Lam Lam returned from Canada to Hong Kong. Aside from visiting old friends such as Lydia Shum Din Ha, the pair likely came back to prepare for their daughter's upcoming wedding.

Due to the extreme heat yesterday, Raymond was sweating profusely in his suit. When reporters rushed up to congratulate him, at first he was taken by surprise, then he smiled, "How did you know about our wedding plans? Since we have already dated for several years, we have considered marriage for some time."

"John Gor returned to Hong Kong earlier. We are still in the process of selecting the date. It depends on whether I have to work then."

Raymond admitted that he will not be holding a lavish wedding celebration, only inviting members of their families and some close friends. Raymond denied that he was getting married because Yi Lan was pregant.

The cast of "Romance of the Golden Rock" was unaware of Raymond's upcoming wedding. Fala Chen, who acts as Raymond's girlfriend in the series, said, "What?! We share numerous scenes together. But I didn't know he was getting married! Congratulations to Raymond!"

Also, Linda Chung wore a low cut wedding dress yesterday. Due to the long train of the gown, Linda was afraid to use the restroom. "The dress is inconvenient. I did not drink too much water today, for fear of requiring use of the restroom."

Linda has already worn a wedding gown over a dozen times due to work requirements. She hopes that everything will be kept simple when she gets married

Credit: jaynestars.com

Oh wow, congrats to Raymond!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Default candy's translation of the interview:

from ->RAYMOND CHO forum:

u can see the original article in chinese w/NICE pics of ray here!
    http://ent.sinchew-i.com/special.pht...d=200608182087
    -------------

candy's translation of the interview:

The article is mentioned about he exposed his real age in 2005. When he started in entertainment he was announce fake age born in 1969( younger than 5 years). When he was 26 years old, he changed to be a singer. His manager taught he told others he was 21 years old, then he would be a teenagers idol. Luckily, he has a baby face can hide the truth.

He said that he imagined he was a clever man, but he feels he was a stupid. Before he was 38 years old, he choosed the wrong road. when he started to singing, his album sales failed, he owed HK$12000 CREDIT CARD PAYMENT. After 9 years, he was returned the payment.

He changed to acting films and TV, he acted over 20 movies. And then he goes to TVB, he still always blamed by the director, the director said he acting skill very bad. Raymond said that: I am stupid, not lazy, it's absorb power is low.

No Money and then ex-girlfriend broken up with him, he felt that helpless at that moment. He started to believe about some devines. So news reported his bad news depends on devines to hope ex-girlfriend would come back before that. He said that when he was not successfully at that time, all things he was trust. Now he doesnt do that anymore.

He mentioned about in "Welcome to my house", Chung King Fai & Lo Yuen Yan, Ng Wing Mei are professional artists. He learned many things from them.

The article mentioned about before that the reporter interview his friend Tong Man Lone, Tong said that when he was living difficult, Raymond lent some money to solve Tong's econonmic problem. In fact, Raymond was also very poor at that time.

Raymond said that "In 1998, the bank saving was hundreds dollars. he owed HK$12000 CREDIT CARD PAYMENT. After 9 years, he was returned the payment. Parents are retired, he cant give money for them, he felt bad feelings. I'm never rich, suddenly I have few money I lent for someone. This is hero spirits."

When he was high school student, many pupils are very complicated, they always fighting, Actually, none of his bisness, He also fight someone because he help his friends.

He mentioned about he was a singer not yet, his father fake hairs factory closed because the business out of date, they moved to the wood house. He said that although they were not rich, but he felt that very happy at that time. When he was gradulate, the result not good, he was a cleaner (cleaning toilet), when his ex-girlfriend went to foreign country to studying. He changed to be supermarket porter. When he was caughting a thief, the thief hit him, it makes he was stupor, he had temporary to lose memory. And then he changed be to a bra sales sold bra to the bra shops (He said that Bra sales usually are men).

last year he bought his dream car Benz (second hand car), the car was made in before 10 years. he is very happy.