Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: * Gigi Lai *

Though she still look nice with short hair, I think that she looks best with long hair
    ~~** Eagerly waiting for Healing Hands 3 **~~

me like her in HSDS!!!! so pretty ther!!! as zhao min
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

she was great in hsds00. my all time fave zhao min...so intelligent, cunning yet lovely and beautiful too. she looked the most pretty 100% of the time in the series and her acting was excellent in there. like her in wab too...beautiful and great acting!
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

oooh! i've loved gigi lai forever! first in the movies with ekin (y&d) and then when i heard her sing. she was my fav. singer at that time. i can't say for now because she's concentrating more on series than movies and singing but i'm sure she's great still.

loved her voice...*sigh*

i've watched her in heroes from shaolin a few others but i would love to get a chance to watch 'heartstrings' with fennie and aaron.

anyone know if that one is available in dvd with maybe english subs? yea, i'm wishing for the moon now... i love her with long hair though. she's superb beautiful!
    ---------
    Shellie

She was cute with Dicky Cheung in Return of Wong Fei Hong.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    she was great in hsds00. my all time fave zhao min...so intelligent, cunning yet lovely and beautiful too. she looked the most pretty 100% of the time in the series and her acting was excellent in there. like her in wab too...beautiful and great acting!
    yalor... pple keep callin her evil girl... but she from cunnin change to good.. and zhou zhiruo is the opposite!!!
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

Quote Originally Posted by shellie
    oooh! i've loved gigi lai forever! first in the movies with ekin (y&d)

same here..she was cute w ekin in young& dangerous...did u watch all the parts? i only watched till e 2nd part when gigi got into an accident and went into a coma..i wanted to watch the 3rd part but couldnt find it.

Wise Fool

She's so pretty and I love her in those sassy roles.

She's my all-time favourite Zhao Min as well. Not only was she so very beautiful, her acting was also incredible. And the same can be said for the other shows I've watched where she starred in. Great actress.

Quote Originally Posted by xuelian
    She's my all-time favourite Zhao Min as well. Not only was she so very beautiful, her acting was also incredible. And the same can be said for the other shows I've watched where she starred in. Great actress.
    Yep.. I'm currently watching HSDS now(Astro).. She hasn't come out yet.. but I saw her the song trailer.. She looks really pretty in Sung dynasty clothes .. Has anyone got a pic of her wearing that?

Gigi Lai... she is a really good actress... I really like her voice too...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/KeChoTinhYeu/Gigi%20Lai%20Chi/GigiLaiChi55.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/KeChoTinhYeu/Gigi%20Lai%20Chi/GigiLaiChi52.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/KeChoTinhYeu/Gigi%20Lai%20Chi/GigiLaiChi58.jpg')

wow so pretty! havent seen a Gigi series in a while ...
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by koorinohime
    wow so pretty! havent seen a Gigi series in a while ...
    Really? Have you seen War and Beuty or Shades of Truth? She also has this new series that have yet to air called Beneath the Charms. She is very active in TVB.

beautiful pics, she still looks young and fit for her age. i cant wait to see her new series, HH3 and The charm beneath. im glad she's getting all the promotions after yrs of hard work, she's a beautiful and good actress. just dont understand those petty and childish haters who STILL cant get over the fact that she won the award last yr for her great acting in WAB and are still attacking and dissing her for the slightest things, like she breathes too much, she doesnt deserve this and that. i mean who are they to determine anything, tons of tvb actresses dont deserve promotions too. sigh, jealousy does make one act and say stupid things sometimes

Wise Fool

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/heyuan/050916lizi2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/aliasfangirl/oneprettygigi81405.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/6002/gl8bb0mp.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pic11.picturetrail.com/VOL388/2170880/6948923/114849751.jpg')

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by i_fotted
    Really? Have you seen War and Beuty or Shades of Truth? She also has this new series that have yet to air called Beneath the Charms. She is very active in TVB.
    Didn't really watch War and Beauty.. I've seen Shades of Truth...
    Just feel like I havent seen her series in a while because I haven't found time for HH3 yet
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

Gigi is always my No1 idol. She's super cute and talented. Can't wait for "The charm beneath" to come out!!

gigi staring in the charm beneath really surprised me. cuz i never used to like gigi for some reason but after watching this series i've realized that she's like a really good actress. and she definately stood out of all the actresses in TCB.
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

She was excellent and very sophisticated in BTC, a very different character she takes on as compared to her past characters, very natural acting, and great crying.

Wise Fool