Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: * Gigi Lai *

Hi ya guys Here is some articles on Gigi. Credit to Em at TVBspace News Roundup. http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

August 9th

(picture not included since I feel its a bit )

[Oriental Daily]

Gigi Lai and Michael Tong were working on filming for "Healing Hands III" yesterday in a watery kiss scene. The two were very focussed and succeeded in creating a fiery passionate scene that started in the pool and moved to the poolside.

In the 33 degree heat, what better way to beat the sun than to go for a swim? Wearing a one piece swimsuit, Gigi appeared at the swimming pool of a residential area and not having appeared in swimwear for a while, Gigi looked ravishing. To start with, Gigi and Michael just did some speaking scenes, but after some warm ups, the couple ended up wrapped around each other in the water in a rather suggestive scene that was sensual and racy. As the passion raged, they ended up kissing in the water, with the help of a cameraman in a wetsuit.

Afterwards, as she waited for the director to get the placings right for the next scene, Gigi took the opportunity to go for a swim, showing off her breast stroke and freestyle with great ease. Maybe she was afraid of revealing too much, so when she left the pool, she immediately wrapped herself with a towel and upon entering the pool, she made sure she was well covered and looked around vigilantly. More fun was in store as after a short rest, the crew moved over to the water slides to continue filming. Lying in the middle of the pool enjoying the sunshine, Michael is provoked by Gigi as she splashes him with water and unable to resist her beauty, Michael grabs her and pulls her into the water as they kiss again, one after another, like passionate lovers as the crew look on wide-eyed, wary of pushing the boundaries of television decency.

On the other hand, also filming for "Healing Hands III". Moses Chan looked rather odd as he appeared wearing a suit on a beach. The bathers were rather alarmed and worried he would suffer from sunstroke. Moses said wearily: "You think I want to dress like this? The story tells that I lose my son on the beach, so I run around looking for my son, not worrying about what I am wearing."

Moses says that he has not had the time recently to be able to enjoy the sunshine and seaside like the people around him because as well as filming for "Healing Hands", he has also been rehearsing for his dance routine in this year's Miss Hong Kong final. He laughs: "Dancing is my weakness, so I have to work even harder."

http://orientaldaily.com.hk/ent/ent_a01cnt.html

August 10th

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20040811/img/e09081105_big.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20040811/ent/0811enew06b1.jpg')
    [The Sun & Oriental Daily]

Gigi Lai was filmiing a K-100 promotional clip yesterday for "War and Beauty" and she says that in the show, her role is both good and evil and this was a great challenge for her acting ability. She says: "The character is actually very innocent, but for her family, she has to play some tactics to win the emperor's affection, whilst pretending to be a nice person on the outside, so it was quite difficult to do." She also reveals that she has to seduce Bowie Lam in the show and she says that it was quite difficult, so she remembers it well. Another memorable time they had whilst filming for the show was when they all headed out to Hengdian to film and she says: "The weather was so cold it was unforgettable and in this show, every scene has some true acting in it." She also adds that strictly speaking, the four lead females, played by her, Charmaine Sheh, Maggie Cheung and Sheren Tang are all evil roles: "But we all had a good time filming!"

http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/2...1140_0003.html
    http://orientaldaily.com.hk/ent/ent_a06cnt.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Seems as if Micheal and Gigi will have some relationship Hmmm....I wonder if they will stay a couple or not? I wouldn't mind Gigi with Lawrence, but I like MIcheal with her, hehe.

Ooooohhhh. The four main leads are all evil in some sort? This will be interesting to see!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by Enternal
    Yeah. With longer hair it makes her look pretty young while with short highlighted hair makes her look older and mature. To me I think she is the best at acting all nice and mean at the same time. Especially in HSDS she was great as Zhao Min.
    I prefer her in long straight hair =) Like her looks in the ancient series though
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

Like in Heartstrings Have you seen that serie caelle? Gigi was so pretty in there with her striaght long hair!!! Even though she was somewhat plain looking in there, she was very cute and pretty!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

she is SUPER pretty.. i like her smile alot...

aww gigi ...
    this gurl is liek perfect! .. from her eyes toh her mouth and dimples ..a nd talk abot talents! she acts soo goodd
    ,, and i heard her performances in wara nd beauty is really good .. so im soo gonan watch it ofr her and maggie
    in Fate twisters .. she was surely evil .. but sooo cuteeeee
    .. she was liek gorgeous in there!

hey do they really kiss?

gigi is such a pretty lady! i can't wait to see her with chilam in the new series...water something...

Quote Originally Posted by Quybo
    gigi is such a pretty lady! i can't wait to see her with chilam in the new series...water something...
    Water Margin Reload. I've been waiting for this one FOREVER. When is it ever gonna be released???

very pretty, she has the nicest eyes!

yea, she was really pretty in HSDS. and i also really liked her in the costumes she had =)

yeah... she had a really pretty white one that i liked
    Quote Originally Posted by realdeal
    Water Margin Reload. I've been waiting for this one FOREVER. When is it ever gonna be released???
    same here
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

I wonder why she is playing a lot of evil roles... I wonder if that is a challenge or she just likes being evil.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

What series has she been playing an "evil" character? I can just remember Fate Twisters and thats about it.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I really like Gigi Lai, especially in Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre 2000
    "It is better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt" -Abraham Lincoln

|n A|3C's Heart 0=) Title: A|3C's #1 Fan!

Default Gigi Lai

I am Crazy About her
    Alyssa Lastest Series : ( Phantom lovers)

Fave Actresses : Alyssa , Ma su , Florance Tan , Gao Yuan Yuan , Jessica Hester Hsuan

Favourite Actors: Alec Su , Louis Koo , Aaron Kwok , Jimmy Lin

she definite great actress
    shu Oguri Rox!!! LUV LUV Nakayama Yuma>>

i think gigi is a very talented actress and very pretty. i hope to see more of her in tvb series as the lead !!
    Never let go of your dreams because they are the seeds that you plant for the future.

gigi isss a beautyyyy and talent!!!!1
    love her!!!!!!!!!!....
    .... i cant wait til war and beauty .. and that other seires of her, wong heia nd julian toh come out!!!!!!!!!
    ... her acting is goooddddddddddd!!
    and boy . she never ages!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20041129/img/se05112908_big.jpg')

[The Sun & Oriental Daily 29/11/04]

Many female artistes will not discuss their partners when they are dating, but when they have split up, then they will talk. Take Gigi Lai for instance, earlier during a telephone interview with radio DJ Candy Chea, she spoke about when she used to date Jademan Wong and revealed that when they split up, she nearly committed suicide, but in the end, she just went home and cried for two weeks before picking herself up. "I liked his talent and at the time I was too young, not thinking about whether this man was suitable for me. (Did this affect you greatly?) Quite, I was young and innocent and I thought that I would be with him forever, but things happened (Wong was jailed) and he needed to go away. My life was shattered and it was a massive low point in my life. I was very unhappy and thought about taking my own life. (Who rescued you?) Crying, I am quite a genuine person, full of emotions so I cried for two weeks and was almost inhuman afterwards, not going out and just calling friends to chat. Afterwards, my personality changed and I became very insecure."

Gigi says that her ambition for life is not to succeed in showbiz, but to find a good man. However, she is yet to find him and she admits that she has little faith in men now. She says that money is very important to her, but not the most important, so she will look for talent and a kind heart in a man!

credits to em and yan http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

i tink she is really pretty nd a good actress hmmm lookin at dat pic wit mike tong dey seem like a good couple