Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: Mars

Quote Originally Posted by annaaa View Post
    yea i dont really like barbie either. but unfortunately, vic married her (in the drama and real life)
    Are you serious?! That's so wrong! I don't mean to be discriminatory but as an actress, she had a tattoo on the back of her neck and on her hand and yet they still allowed her to take on a role in MG, I don't know how that's appropriate. Plus her acting is stiff. Dah, I can't believe they're married? I thought they dated for a while and broke up.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Are you serious?! That's so wrong! I don't mean to be discriminatory but as an actress, she had a tattoo on the back of her neck and on her hand and yet they still allowed her to take on a role in MG, I don't know how that's appropriate. Plus her acting is stiff. Dah, I can't believe they're married? I thought they dated for a while and broke up.
    no; im pretty sure they got married because i saw an article a lonnnnng time ago (i could be wrong.....) but i hate her acting as well. argg. in mars, she doesnt have the tattoos some how but i know that she does have those two and when i was watching MG they annoyed the crap out of me. (honestly the only reason i watched those two dramas were because of vic, but i seriously had to literally force myself to finish it.)

the manga was wayyyyyy 39048304 times better than the acting drama.
    The best part of believe is the lie.

th manga is wayyyy better than this! onli Vic is suitable for his character and maybe that guy who plays the psycho role., Barbie totalli ruined Kira's image. Do disappointed, i wish they cudve selected a different actress for this........ but i cant really think of any actress that has an innocent n cute face that can portray Kira''s character.........

Hi all!

I see that this has been asked quite a bit here but I was wondering if anyone could post a link or send me the piano sheet music for Ling's theme? There was a link posted here but it is dead.

Also, does anyone know if Fan Tong Dao's theme is floating anywhere out there on the net? It's a lovely piece but for some reason not included in the OST. I can't understand it for the life of me.

Thank you in advance!
    i'll always love you, you're mine.

.rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by vomitdirt View Post
    Hi all!

I see that this has been asked quite a bit here but I was wondering if anyone could post a link or send me the piano sheet music for Ling's theme? There was a link posted here but it is dead.
    Hi there. Try this:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...eet_1_of_4.jpg
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...eet_2_of_4.jpg
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...eet_3_of_4.jpg
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...eet_4_of_4.jpg

credit to thaigerl @soompi

-snuggles- Thank you so much, Jilly! I actually was able to find the pdf. but thank you for this as well.

Do you know if Fan Tong Dao's theme song exists anywhere? And I don't just mean in sheet music, a regular song will do. I've been searching through several forums and no one seems to know.
    i'll always love you, you're mine.

.rebecca

Sorry vomitdirt, I myself have been looking for Fan Tong Dao's song for the longest time but to no avail.
    I really like that song. There's something sinister about it, and it really fits his creepy character.

Default MARS Painting

Hi. I watched the series recently and loved it. I read someone say that the Mars painting that QiLou did is much better in the manga than in the tv series so I'm curious to see what it looks like. Anyone care to post a photo? thanks.

post deleted
    Last edited by L4love; 06-28-08 at 09:58 PM.
    Currently watching:

• We got married
    • Moonlight Resonance
    • and many more...

"LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW."

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    WHAAAAATTTTT????? This is the first time I've heard ofVic and Barbie marrying. What the heckwas he thinking???