View Poll Results: Who should end up with Annie Man's Character?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nie Yuan/Nie Lange the good guy

7 33.33%
  • Wallace Hu/ Wallace Hunter the not so good guy

14 66.67%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fated Anarchy

Default Fated Anarchy---Nie Yuan (Alec Su or Wallace Hu)

Hey guys! Welcome! I am going to write an action/romance fanfiction with the one of the lead characters inspired by Nie Yuan. I really loved the acting job he did in Eternity and I have been a big fan ever since. Although I have already the basic plot, I need some help from you guys out there who wants to include your favorite actor and actress in this fanfic. I need another guy and a girl to inspire the two other lead characters of my Fanfic. I would really appreciate comments and suggestions….

Just a little background: The story is set on a fictional place, modern time. It is about a mysterious college student, a president’s daughter and a colonel’s son who becomes a doctor despite his father’s wish for him to become a military/political figure.

I need suggestions on who would play the three leads but one thing is for sure… Nie Yuan is going to be in it!
    I need your help guys!
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 08-08-04 at 07:23 PM.

Senior Member Psycho Cat aka Cathy's Avatar

Monica Chan or Annie Man as lead actress.

Default good suggestion..

that's a good suggestion..i'll wait for two more days to decide.
    Any other suggestions?

Well here are some of the thing you ought to know about my character..

The son of the general who turns into a doctor- he's a martial arts expert because his father forced him to be one when he was young. He changed his mind about being like his father when his mother died in an attempted assassination of his father. From then on, he harbors a deep resentment towards his father. he's the perfect gentleman and likes to be of service to the less fortunate.

The daughter of the president- at first she comes across as a superficial girl but later one realizes that she hides her true self inside because of insecurities. She loves her father in contrast with the other character(above). She is headstrong and believes she could change anyone for the better.

The mysterious guy, student- He is a mysterious student who goes to the same university the President's daughter. Rumors surround his life because he does not speak much and does not have any friends but he has a strong academic background. But what is mysterious about him is that he drives a fancy car but he is an orphan. He has a dangerous appeal.

I haven't decided whether or not I'll use the actors/actress name or give them names and just assign the characters. suggestions?

Default teaser

hello again guys! I'm really eager to start this fanfic and here are some pictures of the suggested cast.

Opinions and Suggestions will be appreciated!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default female leads..

here's another pic of a korean actress, Kim Jye who I MIGHT use.. I have not really decided yet.

Just from some of the background infos of the 3 main chars, it seems like there is going to be some major dramas going on. 2 guys and 1 girl = jealousy, resentment, love, hate, betrayal, comradeship and everything else in between. Can't wait for this emotion filled story to begin.

What's anarcy??
    玉木宏

blog

Smile

Sounds like an exciting plot! Can't wait for the first chapter. May I suggest Annie Man Chung Han as the female lead?

Originally posted by junny
    What's anarcy??
    Maybe it's the mispelled word for anarchy?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Default Fated Anarchy

Yep, sorry guys I spelled it wrong. I was just really excited to write this story. Gosh, I'm shaking! Actually, I'm done with the first chapter and I have decided to include 2 more important characters in this story.

General's daughter/sister- she is the an aspiring tv reporter who discovers the secrets behind the mystery of her mother's death. Her discovery will lead to a twist that might change the way she looks at life and love.

rockstar- this is the love interest of the generals daughter. He is the most popular rockstar in the land by day and an activist by night. He fell in love with a rich girl when he was young but the rich girl's father banished him but fate found a way to bring him and his true love together.

I think that annie man would be good to play the General's daughter because it is a very strong character and she is sort of the key in this story. She's the one who discovers the truth beyond the events.

I was also thinking that Alec Su may be good for the rockstar role.
    Wallace might be the mysterious student.
    Any suggestions before I post the first chapter?
    I might post it tonight or tomorrow depending on your suggestions. Thanks for the help you guys.

Default Poster

This is a tentative poster of this fanfic. I made this with the possible characters. I will also make posters per chapter the first chapter would be entitled Chaos. Please check this out.
    PS: Your also free to make your own creations if you like. Enjoy!
    Nie Yuan, Annie Man,Wallace Hu, Alec Su,Kim Jye

Default some facts before reading the fanfic..

Some Guidelines before reading the fanfic:
    (Since I have not decided yet or finalized the cast, I named the lead character Raine temporarily)

1.President Alastair was the name of the assassinated president at the beginning of the story. He was replaced by his vice president Raine’s father, President Alan Brewster. They came from different political parties so they have different stands on issues.

2.General Lothair Lange is the name of the father of the doctor and the aspiring tv reporter. He is the confidante of the former president, Alastair.

3.Marric is a small country located near Hoel. This country had been previously under the dictatorial rule of another country, Baxt, Hoel freed Marric from the Baxters but instead of giving Marric its independence, they took over Marric and controlled it.

4. The “Gnats” are rebels and activist that seeks to liberate Marric from Hoel. The Gnats are made up of some people from Hoel and some from Marric.

5.Hoel is a democratic country and the most progressive in the region but after it liberated Marric, its economy has been doing badly. Hoel is hesitant to liberate Marric because the liberation of Marric cost them a lot. President Alastair believed the rumors that Marric is rich in oil and gold.

Summary:
    An assassination leads to chaos that will bind the lives of different people together. A president's daughter, a doctor,
    an aspiring tv reporter, a rebellious student and a popular rockstar.

What character does Nie Yuan plays? Does Annie get to pair up with Nie Yuan? That would be cool because Nie Yuan is very good looking.

Default Nie Yuan

yes I agree! Nie Yuan is good looking and I will pair him up with annie man because they would both look good together.
    I have not decided yet if Nie Yuan and annie will be part of the love triangle or they'll play the lovers that has been torn apart by the father. But I think that Nie Yuan should be the rockstar because he's character would be the daring type. Anyway, he looks so good with long hair in eternity and rockstars have long hair.

I'm also contemplating if he'll play the good doctor because this character has some surprises and twists. But the doctor character is something similar to his character in Eternity but there are some thing quite different.

PSo you have any pics of Annie with a long hair??? I was looking for her pic so that I can use it in a poster for this fanfic.

Default Annie gets the job

I have decided to give Annie the lead part. I am posting chapter 1 too. Enjoy!
    Nie Yuan/Nie Lange- he's a martial arts expert because his father forced him to be one when he was young. He changed his mind about being like his father when his mother died in an attempted assassination of his father. From then on, he harbors a deep resentment towards his father. he's the perfect gentleman and likes to be of service to the less fortunate.

Annie Mann/Annie Brewster- at first she comes across as a superficial girl but later one realizes that she hides her true self inside because of insecurities. She loves her father in contrast with the other character(above). She is headstrong and believes she could change anyone for the better.

Wallace Hu/Wallace Hunter- He is a mysterious student who goes to the same university the President's daughter. Rumors surround his life because he does not speak much and does not have any friends but he has a strong academic background. But what is mysterious about him is that he drives a fancy car but he is an orphan. He has a dangerous appeal.

Default Chapter One : chaos

Chapter One:
    Chaos

The heat of the afternoon sun greeted Rainie’s face. She hurried down the stone steps of her father’s mansion and into her brother’s sports car. She watched her brother as he released the brakes. They rolled down the long driveway to the main highway. The streets glittered wet from last night’s rain. Inside the car, she could still feel the tension. Her brother’s jaw was clenched and he was gripping the steering wheel, his eyes on the road.
    “You could have said something to him,” she remarked.
    Earlier her brother and General Lothair Lange had a brawl for breakfast. It started when her brother told their father that he might leave the capital 3 months from now to take part on a medical mission in a province in Marric.
    She sighed; she looked out of her window. It’s always like this, their father would play his favorite role, the tyrant while she and her brother would cower. She was really getting tired of this. Ever since their mother died, his father turned more resentful and bitter. He would assume the role of a tyrant more often than not. Moreover, it was driving her crazy how her brother Nie would just stand, taking every insult and criticism like a soldier.
    A soldier that was what General Lothair wanted his only son to be. It was his only mission that failed because Nie chose to be a doctor rather than follow his father’s will. Of course, she cannot blame him for wanting to be different, he wanted a life of his own, a life without tragedies.
    Nie pushed the car stereo button, music blasted from the car speakers breaking the tension. The rock song was the latest song from the new band Lunar Tear, her brother’s favorite new band. She never liked loud rock music.
    “Would your turn that off?” she asked him.
    Her brother grinned. He knows how much she hates rock music and this is his own way of teasing her. “I can’t this is my favorite song”.
    The car passed by a group of people marching down the streets carrying huge posters and effigies of the President.
    “Nie, what do you know about the “Gnats”?” she asked her brother.
    “They are people who thinks that they could change the society by marching down the streets. They believe that Hoel should grant Marric independence,” he said.
    Marric is a tiny country north of Hoel. After liberating Marric from its foreign oppressors, Hoel claimed sovereignty over the Marricans. The Marricans branded the Hoelists as traitors. The President of Hoel, Alastair declared that the Macrricans were not fit enough to run their own government because of sheer poverty. The President claimed that placing Marric under its wings, Hoel could make Marric one of the most powerful nations in the world.
    “Nie, can’t you see that what they want is right? Hoel should just grant Marric its independence. We all know that President Alastair is only after the rumored gold and oil deposits that Marric has,” she pointed out.
    “Fine, but it takes more than marching down the streets to liberate Marric,” Nie said.
    He was right, she realized. They have just reached the intersection. Towards the west of this intersection is the street where the Presidential Palace is located. They heard the sound of sirens. A convoy led by two police motorcycles is about to cross the intersection. It was the presidential convoy. Their father is a very close friend of the President. She had seen him countless of times visiting their mansion before he became president. President Alastair is a short man with a balding head and he smokes too much.
    Rainie would always refer to him as “tyrant number 2”. When the president’s limousine passed the intersection lane a fiery explosion rocked their car. The president’s car exploded.
    Nie forced her head down as she closed her eyes and covered her head. The airbags activated and shards of broken glass from the windshield showered upon them. She closed her eyes shut, her heart was beating furiously and she felt a stinging pain below her rib cage. Rainie tasted blood on her lips. For a moment she felt the whole world stopped turning.
    “Are you okay?” She heard her brother’s voice.
    She nodded. She slowly opened her eyes. Her brother was just beside her, blood trickling down his cheek. She watched as Nie snatched a long sharp fragment of glass and used it to rip the airbags.
    “Oh God,” she started to panic, as she smelled the fumes of gasoline.
    “Calm down,” Nie said. “We must get out of here.” He kicked his door with all his might. The locks have been damaged. The door gave in; he was a martial arts expert.
    They slowly crept out of the car. They went into the sidewalk. Thick black smoke covered the air. People around them were screaming and scampering everywhere. Minutes later, they could hear the sirens of the rescue team. Rainie’s tears cleared her eyes. She could see shards of glass on the street, dead bodies lying in pools of blood and wrecked cars. She started to cough. Rescuers and policemen scattered everywhere. She felt numb; her brother clutched her as she fainted.
    “Are you alright?” Nie asked her. She let out a cough as he handed her a cup of water. The water soothed her burning throat. She noticed that his brother has a bandage on the right side of his temple. She remembered everything that happened earlier. She slowly sat up; she was in the hospital’s emergency room. Her brother beckoned to a nurse with a wheelchair.
    “I recommended to the doctor that you stay here in the hospital for a night. You inhaled too much gasoline fumes,” he informed her.
    She nodded weakly as her brother helped her sit on the wheelchair. She was taken into a suite room. Her brother saw to it that she was comfortable before telling her that he’s going home to fetch her some clothes.
    “Are you sure that your are going to be okay?” he asked her.
    “Sure, I think I’ll just sleep this one out,” she replied.
    Her brother smiled and kissed her goodbye. After her brother left, she tried to go to sleep but her mind is filled with thoughts about what happened earlier. She found a remote control lying on her bedside table; she flicked it to a local news channel.
    “In the headlines, President Tony Alastair was killed in a car bombing incident early this morning. There are 15 casualties and twenty people wounded when the presidential car exploded as it crossed the intersection of Myles Street. Details from our correspondent Tina Kingsworth…”
    Rainie buried her head in her hands. Suddenly she felt so tired and drowsy. She turned the television off and snuggled into the comfort of her hospital bed.
    Last edited by spotneck; 08-21-04 at 08:45 AM.

Default continuation of chapter one

“ A week after the dreadful incident, the bureau of investigation still cannot give us a clear report. No one knows for sure who the culprits were. Was it the power hungry factions of the military, the Marrican revolutionaries or the doings of foreign terrorists? Evidences are still kept from the media by the investigators. Meanwhile, Vice President Brewster would be sworn to Presidency this afternoon at the Presidential Palace. A celebration which will be held at the Palace grounds for his daughter’s 18th birthday and his inauguration will follow.”
    Annie turned the television off. It was very early in the morning when her father’s secretary, Guilda knocked on her door to get ready for her father’s oath taking ceremony that afternoon. She looked around her new room for her jewelry box. They had just moved in yesterday so she still has not finished unpacking. The Presidential Palace was huge and she would be living in it for 4 years. She started to put on her blouse. Everything happened so fast, one minute she was planning her debut and the next thing she knew her father has become the President of Hoel. She always knew that her father would become a president but not this early and certainly not this way. Someone murdered the President and his father assumed the office, it’s as simple as that.
    Her father came from a different political party from that of the late president that is why the media was creating a huge frenzy about it. She put on her skirt and sighed, some of them accuse her father with conspiring with people who murdered the President. She knew that her father cannot do that, Alan Brewster is a good man and a good father. She turned to the mirror and examined her look. She looked just right, the perfect image of a presidential daughter, and then she hurried downstairs to face reality.

Later that afternoon, Annie looked at her watch; she still has twenty minutes before the party starts. She went into her closet and grabbed a garment bag. She unzipped it and examined her gown. It was made of expensive silk. The gown resembled her late mother’s wedding dress except that instead of plain white she mixed it with the color black to make her look mature. Tiny crystals were sewn into flowers that adorned the hem and the straps of her gown. She carefully dressed up. When she was done she looked out of the window, more than a dozen guards were stationed outside.
    There was a knock on her door; her father came in. “Are you ready?” he asked her.
    “Yes father.” She replied.
    “My child, you should know that you have to be more responsible from now on,” he reminded her.
    “Yes, I am aware of that.” She smiled at him.
    “The Presidential security chief told me that tonight, guests are obliged to undertake an inspection before they can come in and no one without an invitation will be permitted to come. I’m sorry if that will cause some inconvenience to your friends but we must follow the rules.” He informed her.
    Annie could see that her father was not telling her everything. “There are some threats, aren’t there?”
    All week, her father’s security group has been on red alert because of threats from unknown sources.
    “Annie, you must understand that we cannot avoid these things.” Her father explained.
    “I know everything just happened so fast. The events caught me off guard. I felt like I didn’t have time to breathe.” She said.
    “Tonight you are going to become a young woman who should always be ready for life’s challenges.” He told her.
    Annie nodded. A fat lady peered into the bedroom door, it was Guilda.
    “Mr. President they are waiting for the briefing in the study. General Lange has arrived” Guilda said.
    Annie’s father kissed her and before following Guilda.
    When they were gone, Annie looked at her reflection in her full-length mirror. It was only a few minutes before six in the evening. Guests have arrived downstairs and most of them are already in the palace grounds. She looked out of her window again and gasped in delight, the fountain sparkled with lights and tables were set up in the cobble-stoned courtyard. Each table was decorated with fresh flowers and golden candelabras.
    Music was provided by a string quartet and waiters in fancy tuxedos circulated among the guests serving champagne and appetizers from polished silver trays. Elegantly dressed women were chatting with men in expensive suits.
    This night is so perfect; who could ever ruin it. She took a deep breath and smoothed her ball gown. It was time for her to go down and meet life’s challenges like what her father told her but nothing could have prepared her for what will happen next.
    Last edited by spotneck; 08-10-04 at 07:14 AM.

Default HELP

since i spelled the title wrong, can anyone tell me how I could change it. anyone?????

Default Re: HELP

Originally posted by spotneck
    since i spelled the title wrong, can anyone tell me how I could change it. anyone?????
    PM the mod to change it for you.
    玉木宏

blog

I wonder when Nie Yuan will meet Annie? Nie Yuan does look good with long hair like in Eternity.