Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Bao Lian Deng with Yvonne Lim

Totally agree. I feel as if she didn't merely act, but became the character just like all her other roles, but in this role she had more screen time and even though Xiaoyu was supposed to be one-dimentional (just sweet, innocent), she went beyond that and touched the depths of my heart.

I just cried thinking about how much she loves Chengxiang and is willing to sacrifice for him and not letting others hurt him.

I think I'm going to rewatch this series again, just for the journey of it. This is certainly one of the best things in my life.

You mean the version with Yvonne Lim? I'm not in Singapore, but I presumed that's the one you're talking about.

Basically, the beginning shows how San Shengmu and scholar Liu Yanchang fall in love, giving birth to Chengxiang. Chengxiang grew up to be a smart, cheeky but lazy teenager who always take the easy way out of things. Then, he begin to discover his powers.

The thead is under China forum.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=8564

can someone plz upload or show me a place where i can find episodes? i think that this series seems interesting...i watched a few episodes in the beginning...did ba tai zi (the dragon prince) end up with ding xiang? did they have a lote of romance while cheng xiang and xiao yu were together ? and how did ding xiang die?
    happy endings....are stories that haven't finished

Thumbs up Episodes

Quote Originally Posted by azn_angel89 View Post
    can someone plz upload or show me a place where i can find episodes? i think that this series seems interesting...i watched a few episodes in the beginning...did ba tai zi (the dragon prince) end up with ding xiang? did they have a lote of romance while cheng xiang and xiao yu were together ? and how did ding xiang die?
    Hi

Here is the sites that have all the episodes, however, they are not in the chronological order, though you have to expect to poke around among the sites a little bit in order to find the right episode. Another thing is that all the episodes are in Chinese.

http://www.tudou.com/search/programs...B5%C6&type=tag

Cheng Xiang and Xiao Yu are very cute together in here, a lot of cute scenes when they are together.

Vincent Jiao did a great job. He is more of the main lead than anyone of these young ones. The feelings of his character, the dilemma, the pain and the secret love for Chang An (?). The way his secretly watched over Chen Xiang and tried to help his sister. His duties for Heaven and his private feelings for his relatives.

Quote Originally Posted by WindCross View Post
    Hi

Here is the sites that have all the episodes, however, they are not in the chronological order, though you have to expect to poke around among the sites a little bit in order to find the right episode. Another thing is that all the episodes are in Chinese.

http://www.tudou.com/search/programs...B5%C6&type=tag

Cheng Xiang and Xiao Yu are very cute together in here, a lot of cute scenes when they are together.

Vincent Jiao did a great job. He is more of the main lead than anyone of these young ones. The feelings of his character, the dilemma, the pain and the secret love for Chang An (?). The way his secretly watched over Chen Xiang and tried to help his sister. His duties for Heaven and his private feelings for his relatives.
    omg thx so much for the site, i wont mind if it's in chinese, i'll just watch it anywayz, well i pretty much do that to other new series anywayz, just watch for the actions and facial expressions then i can kinda infer what's going on a little bit, BIG THX to you again!

oh mah, the episodes are written in chinese 2, i'm like a blind person trying to read, ahah it'll take me awhile to determine which eppie is which =S
    Last edited by ChiLaGiacMo; 11-19-07 at 10:34 PM.

omg, it took me 2+hrs to find the playlist for this series, so glad i finally found it!! here's a link to the playlist in tudou for those having difficulties finding it, i experienced it myself so i know how frustrating it was to search for something you don't even know how to speak, type, or even look like (the title of the series in chinese) ahaha BUT IT BUFFERS REALLY BAD IN TUDOU ahha =( well enough said, here's the link to the playlist!

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/id/1876446/ OR http://www.tudou.com/playlist/456835439/

may wanna try this one, it's not as slow as tuduo, tuduo is taking forever to load just 20mins
    http://so.youku.com/search_playlist/...8E%B2%E7%81%AF chơose among these playlists in youku, but pretty much they are the same
    Last edited by ChiLaGiacMo; 11-20-07 at 02:41 AM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.cctv.com/teleplay/xjkt/2004-03-17/_1079489271_shou1.jpg')

this series is currently being dub in Viet. i watched the 1st two episodes. it was good.
    love,
    a fleeting feeling of happiness,
    a drowning feeling of serenity,
    a sorrowful feeling of pain

it is now dubbed in viet and you could watch at all viet watching sited i think. DID anything like it? I loved it. it was awesome!!

I am Chang E!! No I"M jux kidding but i love Yan dan Chen She is so pretty and the perfect role to be Er Lang Shen
    s crush!!!!