Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Edmond So

Hmmmm.....his name is in the mention, but I can't recognize what that character name he has is.....I'm thinking back, but I don't have a image of him in there. Maybe it is a mistake. Either way this site for Triumph is pretty nice looking!! hehe, I'm going to have a look around

Lol, not everything!!! But I do admit I get spoiled somewhat yet I do a lot of housework so I deserve it LOL I know what you mean. Basically everyone is your aunt, uncle, brother, sister, and so on. We are all connected lol
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

lol
    If you do see him, can you give me a mention? That would help me!
    Oh yeah he also hosts Jade Starbiz...I'm sure its him unless I got him mixed up again
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

yes, he was one of the hosts in jade starbiz..

Sure will neverland It'll be a while before I start re-watching it though.

Anyways I was looking at some pictures of Eileen and there was this really cute one with her and Edmond during DIF4 when Sunny and San San was getting married. The two looked so cute, he looked very handsome in the tux and she looked so pretty in here dress. Very cute pair!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Here is a picture of Edmond and his wife Winnie Lau. Credit to Em at TVBSpace News Roundup. http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

This picture was from an old article. Don't they look cute? Hehe, I think they make a nice match!! Gosh, Edmond married and has a little daughter!!! I didn't know about that!! ^_^

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20030625/photos/m398060SP.jpg')
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah I remember that. And like they used to hate each other at first if I remember vaguely and eileen had to pick between him and the new person at their office!

They do look cute togther I knew he was married but have a child as well....man I need to listen more on the news!
    Last edited by neverland; 09-03-04 at 10:51 PM.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Hey neverland

Yes, it was so amusing!!! She had to choose between him or Edmond (Edward) Mok. Hehe, both guys named Edmond!! Anyways I loved how the two guys were fighting over her and making it so obvious!!!

Lol, I almost didn't even know he had a wife!! I've gotta pay more attention to news, but he really doesnt' have much does he?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah, he wasn't that popular and, the media usually go for good looking guys to attract more readers...

I do hope he becomes in more series...so far I've seen him in a few reality shows. Wasn't he also on Explore with Fun as well?? Both of them named Edmond...lol that would of been such a crack up
    It was also funny when he was on A Trio Delights (quite an old episode) and he and Angie were both on it, before their role in Greed Mask, and there was this one part where they needed to get the ball with their mouths..
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

trio delights hosted by eric tsang was always funny and enjoyable....and the best thing is to see artists playing games in the show.
    edmond also invited in the latest season of this show.....he was required to tell a joke, and if im not mistaken his jokes was the funniest of all..

Gosh, you guys are lucky!! You get to watch all those shows and all. Those shows just sound so funny and amusing!! Its also great to see so many artists since it sounds as if a lot of the littler lead stars appear there often
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Quote Originally Posted by susie
    trio delights hosted by eric tsang was always funny and enjoyable....and the best thing is to see artists playing games in the show.
    edmond also invited in the latest season of this show.....he was required to tell a joke, and if im not mistaken his jokes was the funniest of all..
    Hey I was wondering are there more seasons of it? The last series was set in 2002! So I was wondering are there more upcoming ones!
    I'm watching the HK "Olympics" with famous people even though it came in the wrong time its still enjoyable, I've only seen the first episode, I hope the upcoming ones are just as good!

Yeah goddess all those shows are really cool, and funny, sadly they dont have the watermelon eating on it anymore they should bring some of the old stuff back. I'm only lucky depending what the cable brings on. At least you get a chance to pick the series you get to watch
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Gosh, you guys are lucky!! You get to watch all those shows and all. Those shows just sound so funny and amusing!! Its also great to see so many artists since it sounds as if a lot of the littler lead stars appear there often

well that's because we've paid monthly subcription...if not then i won't be watching so many great shows from tvb and all.....i was lucky because my parents willing to pay...hehe

neverland, i don't think there's any latest season released at this time, never heard any news about that...so where are you from? im just curious since you've got to watch trio delights....by the way the latest season was called the super trio show.

If it was possible I would pay to get that channel!! I don't think its available here though Hehe, but I guess your rgiht neverland. I should be happy with what I've got

Anyways to try and steer this back more onto Edmond, what do you think of his facial hair? I think it fits him and looks good with him, lol
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

uh huh, i agree...look fine for him...but not for other actors...

So do I! Its like soooo expensive too. I'm from NZ it costs like $65 a month and the shows have the most worst commericials I've ever seen. I can almost predict which commericial comes next cos it usually comes chronologically!
    goddess at least you get commercial free!!! I used to get videos from my aunt but since my mum works so much she never goes and get some so I stopped seeing them for awhile till they had tvb in NZ
    susie im from nz, the super trio show? hmmm the series i saw is REALLY old, made in 2002 i think, was there one in 2003? hopefully i get to see that one, even thought its old
    yeah agree with you susie, it looks good on him, but on someone else...depending who they are... lol
    goddess its hard to talk bout Edmond since theres only 3 of us here lol and if only he starred in more series...or we could show his really old pictures of grasshopper lol!!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

hey!

same here, quite expensive though...by the way im from malaysia..
    and commercial breaks never end, in an hour programme they'll have 3 times, 4 minutes of break! it's like paying the fee to watch TV advertisement!

when im in college, i'll rent only those serials i like to watch, and again it's costly but the good thing is i can watch whatever i want and no commercial breaks..

ok, sometimes edmond still appeared in Jade starbiz? y'all know? it's a half an hour programme presenting latest news about celebrities and the events in HK...i saw him last nite, but without facial hair

before the group grasshopper was formed, the three of them used to be anita's dancers, sing backup vocals.....

Yeah well its $65 NZ Dollars which roughly around 30 something dollars US. If I want to rent them I have to go all the way to East or all the way to the west cos im from the south..the only close by rental place only has mandarin! They got some old series that I really want to watch on cable but its all in mandarin, gets me soo frustrated, i only understand cantonese
    They used to be Anita's backup dances?
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

yup, anita later teaches them sing and formed the band we all know now " the grasshoppers"

oh, we have something in common! i don't understand mandarin too, and i really don't have any interest in watching series dubbed in Mandarin...by the way, you're chinese, rite? i'm just wondering is there alot of chinese in new zealand?

Hey there you guys

Lol, there is very little to talk on Edmond huh? Unless we want to repeat a few things here and there, lol.

Oh Anita's backup dancers? Thats really intersting. So she "helped" them form the band and all huh?

Lol, us three are spread across the globe. I'm in the United States ^_^ Middlish North....something ilke that
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.