Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Edmond So

hey!

i hope im not butting into anything. "/ but is it just me? or does edmond look kinda like that one other guy from man's best friend. the guy that was sammi's first bf. i think his names emotion or sumthing like that. iunno..cuz no ones mentioned it...i dont think. so maybe its just me. cuz i was rewatching man;s best friend and greed mask at about the same time..and i kept thinking they were the same person. hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by susie
    yup, anita later teaches them sing and formed the band we all know now " the grasshoppers"

oh, we have something in common! i don't understand mandarin too, and i really don't have any interest in watching series dubbed in Mandarin...by the way, you're chinese, rite? i'm just wondering is there alot of chinese in new zealand?
    Yeah I only speak and listen to cantonese. I only can read a little chinese cos I'm toe sung! Um, yeah you cant say there are a lot of chinese people in NZ. Most of them are international students who come here to learn english. But, generally theres quite a few. You would always see a whole bunch of them walking around queen st (a main road in the city of auckland)

goddess your from middleish, not many asian people are from there. Usually in china town in sf, where my cousins used to live!

A bit off the topic I know, well he should act more so we can compliment him more!!

xsMiLeE_sTaRzx no problem for talking, its a good thing so people that are reading this dont get sick of us lol. I saw a man's best friend a LONG time ago and I dont remember anything except louis, jessica, and sammi, and a boat! sorry not a lot of help to you on that. - Wait the guy named emotion, I went on a thread on that, if its the person im thinking of....yes i think i know who you are talking bout. I see a *little* - very little resemblance but not a lot, to make me think ooo same person. I remember thinking that Stephen Au and Edmond So was the same person Thats even worse!

goddes your smilies are catching on to me!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Hey!

welcome! xsMiLeE_sTaRzx.....it's great to have more people to join this thread.
    i don't think edmond was in man's best friend, i think i know sammi's first bf in the show but dunno his name and im sure that's not edmond.

neverland, i'm chinese from M'sia...and only know how to speak canto..
    now i'm learning to read and write in chinese, kinda hard actually but i got my own way to learn....that's buying my fave artists karaoke and learn singing everyday! ...besides watching i can also learn the words...

Hey there you guys ^_^

Smilee!!!!! hehe, great that you are coming on in here, hehe!!! More to talk about then with another "mouth" hehe. Anyways where to begin now?

That guy your referring to is named Emotion. If I remember correctly its Emotion Cheung. Anyways I agree with you. I do think that these guys sorta remind me of the other, but I don't thinkt hey look that much alike. Lol, its just that when I see one I think of the other, not because of their looks though. Maybe its just the build and characters they get.

Yeah I know neverland. I think that where I'm at there aren't that many asian people as other places, but there are still quite a lot I guess. To me at least, hehe LOL Thats a good thing though!!! smiliies are good, hehe. Lol I feel so "special" having my posts with all those smilies get others to post more of them!!! I'm not the only crazy one now, hehe ^___^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

susie, thats like me! I learnt chinese for a year but gave up cos they changed to a very bad teacher
    Yeah I know what you mean, if you know characters you can sing to your artists song, but what I've been doing , I've been writing the lyrics myself but in english form but it helps! Yeah I do that too. Cos you know how tvb has chinese subtitiles, I would learn a at least 3 new characters from a series...ok little but better than nothing
    Yup goddess habit is passed on to me now but at least its a good thing
    Um news on edmond, i've been seeing him in sooo many reality shows. I just saw him on Explore with Fun...unless thats the only reality show, and it has been the same program all along
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

i used have a teacher, but that's only for 2 months....after that i learn chinese myself...although it's a bit slow but i'm happy and more relax to do things i like rather than doing exercises given by the teacher...and that's alot of work, to accelerate progressions..

So Edmond has been appearing a lot in shows neverland? That sounds awsome!!! I wish he would appear in some upcoming seire soon!! If not I'm back to watching him in DIF4 ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yeah, I already suffer enough with seeing teachers 5 days a week, but with 6?
    I read chinese better than I write though, its weird, I forget how to write chracters but when I see its like ooooooo I know.
    Well it seems like hes appearing in a lot of shows but the thing is they are reality shows I still want to see him in more series, I love it when he plays an hilarious character like in greed mask
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

yes, i saw edmond in jade starbiz occasionally...and trio delights is back, i'll be waiting to see edmond's joke

neverland, i think if you write more chinese character you'll remember better...
    now i'm glad i've learn some chinese, i can read some chinese articles bout HK artists...

I heard about that sometime this month aye? Sadly I wont be able to see it , but to all those who have the opportunity, watch it, its really good It's like their 10th year or something now, I know
    Yeah I should write more characters but with my end of years coming up, I have to start studying for those, but lately I've become so tired so easily . I barely squeeze any me time , But its fun writing characters, its like drawing , I got a whole bunch of chinese mags, I can read about 40% of the characters, i just guess the others , but I got to find some of my old chinese school books, and go over them first
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Lol, I don't know what to talk about now!!! This usually gets things chatty again, well on the topic lets put it Who do you think best pairs with him as a couple? Buddies?

For me I really like Edmond with Eliane Yeow and Angie Cheung. They are my two favorite pairings for him. As for buddies.....I think he was hilarious with Michael Tong and Moses Chan in Family Man!! HILARIOUS trio
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah goddess, i agree with your pairings....
    for buddies, i wanna see three 'grasshoppers' in one series...

I know this is late but still I would like to get some input. I agree with both of you those pairings are adorable it would be interesting if they all got together and started singing again lol! Well I just saw him on explore with fun with the ms hks from 2003 where they went to china i think. He's the only guy there!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Yeah, that would be awsome too. Grasshoppers reunite hehe. What do you guys think about him and Jay Lau in Family Man? I thought they were okay, but didn't have as much chemistry as possible.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yeah, i agree with you goddess...how bout pairing with fennie yuen? and i forgot who's the actress who paired up with him in investigation file 4?
    Last edited by susie; 10-10-04 at 03:22 PM.

I haven't seen Family Man so I can make a personal comment on that
    The one on DIFIV had been Eileen Yeow (excuse my spelling) that was so cute What show was he paired up with Fennie?
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

eileen yeow? i still can't remember....
    the show also featured marrianne chan.. titled 'lost in love'

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://spcnet.tv/tvb/lostinlove/lostinlove01.jpg')

I havne't seen Lost in Love, but was Fennie and Edmond the sub story pairing? Anyways how was their story and character?

susie, come into the Eileen Yeow thread!!! There are some pics of her in there and all. Hehe, she definately was very cute with Edmond ^_^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yes, both edmond and fennie were the supporting characters in the series...

you should watch this goddess, it's enjoyable. i watched 2 times...

Not many news about edmond aye? My exams are coming up so I dont think I could continue until december! There's like nothing new on him aye? I rewatched a bit of king of yesterday and tomorrow, but there wasn't much of him there. I'd prefer him in greed mask
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs