Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Edmond So

yeah, i think he's character in greed mask is more outstanding....at least i remember him in greed mask.

Hi ya guys!!

Oh that stinks neverland!! But hopefully you'll still be able to pop on here and there instead of dissappearing completely till Dec. since we will miss ya!!!

Yeah, no news on him. Doesn't seem like there was or will be though

Between King of Yesterday and Tomorrow and Greed Mask he definately stands out more in GM. Character was more significant as well
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i agree his role in tkoyat isn't that huge, hes more memorable in greed mask. dont worry ill pop in once in awhile
    not that this is on the topic but one of the grasshopper members released one of anita muis song...since edmond so was in grasshopper i just thought i add it here..
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Lol, we are running out of things to talk on Edmond about!!! What else huh? How about some favorite scenes in DIF4 and GM? Lol, I loved all the scenes when Edmond and Edmond Mok would fight to get with Eileen in DIF4!! It was sooooo amusing!! They were so much like little kids there

Hehe, do come in and reply soon neverland!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

back for awhile anyway, yeah those scenes were so funny! I dont remember much but didn't they like try to be the helpful ones or something where they both get her the same thing, that was such a crack up. I rewatched a trio delights when edmond was on, it was so funny. He was wearing these jeans that were low and tight, and they were mocking him how there was nothing under those jeans.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

yup, i watched that too....a few times...
    he's such a joker, so funny the way he expressed. i think his jokes' the most funniest of all.

Hehe, I can't remember much anymore, but its probably something along those lines. All I know is that it was really amusing!!! LOL!!!! I wish I could watch it too!! Anyways how many Trio Delights has he appeared on?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i have no idea but remember when i thought edmond so and stephen au were the same person? well both of them were on that series of trio delights and i was like what the heck is he doing on their twice? now that i know...but im not sure how many he's on the one i saw him on was the 2002 version not sure of the others. I remember there was this really really simple joke he said on some program but when he said i just cracked myself up (dont ask why!)
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

hehe, what do you think of him in Love Bond? Again he has a supporting role that provides comedy relief, but I don't mind too much. Since he was great in there, very amusing. Then again that character wasn't too bad because there was a chance for him to act out different feelings. It wasn't just a typical role, a lot of mood swings if you ask me,hehe. Oh and when I was watching him with his pairing in Love Bond, I kept thinking of Family Man!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

omg...i dont remember this thread lol, how have you been goddess??? long time no see!!! well i have love bond with me but have exams so i wont be watching it till i finish! i remember i saw a stint of it and wasnt edmond um michael's brother?
    Last edited by neverland; 09-05-05 at 06:06 AM.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Hey neverland!! hehe, yeah, very long time since we've talked! Lol, even my reply to you is a couple of months late I'm doing great, just school work and all, but on spring break now. But ending very soon Anyways how are you? Hehe, hope your school load lessens soon!

Gosh, I can't remember when it was, but the Grasshoppers went on concert again a little while ago! Hehe, it was great, I think they were well recieved by the public Its awsome that Edmond and his partners re-entered singing.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Quote Originally Posted by susie
    eileen yeow? i still can't remember....
    the show also featured marrianne chan.. titled 'lost in love'

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://spcnet.tv/tvb/lostinlove/lostinlove01.jpg')
    That quite funny.

EDMOND SO(:

even though i've only watched one series with him in it i like him(:

and he's one havoc grasshopper xD

Quote Originally Posted by neverland View Post
    i have no idea but remember when i thought edmond so and stephen au were the same person? well both of them were on that series of trio delights and i was like what the heck is he doing on their twice? now that i know...but im not sure how many he's on the one i saw him on was the 2002 version not sure of the others. I remember there was this really really simple joke he said on some program but when he said i just cracked myself up (dont ask why!)
    okay i like stephen au too but they are like, kind of diff..=x