Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady Fan

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I feel constipated
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It means you got eyes like apostrophes, you dress white, talk black, and drive Jew. So how am I supposed to know what kind of zipperhead dog-munching dink you are if you don't?

here's another one. sorry, this guy sucks. excuse me but I have to go puke now. here's a tip TVB, bury him!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It means you got eyes like apostrophes, you dress white, talk black, and drive Jew. So how am I supposed to know what kind of zipperhead dog-munching dink you are if you don't?

oh gee i don't know if i can see joe ma as sit ding san! well have to see it first. hey sutisa i think the chun man yee did a good job!

man i just love chun man yee's outfits! they were so pretty!

contain some spoilers
    (from the old version though)

but the character sit ding san really get on my nerves how he treat the main girl. such a stubborn head. haha...it wasn't to his expectation when she went into the fire to save him. i liked how she was so confident (until she got tired at the end) and always bugged felix. i didn't like the ending though. hopefully joe won't have 2 wives at the end.
    i luv c~H~a~R~m~A~i~N~e

Glad to hear it's finally coming out. I haven't watched a martial arts film in like ages! The costumes certainly don't look as pretty but I think I'll give it a shot before bashing it altogether.
    -SC

I took a peak at the unofficial website in English and it says there that the DVD for this serie with English sub. is avaib in US. Could anyone tell me where I can purchase this? (on-line of course). Tried Yes Asia but there's no such thing. And pls let me know if it's in Canto or Mandarin. Thx in adv.
    When I wake up in the morning I always remind myself to 'Seize the Day.'

Joe Ma looks funny in those pictures. But neither less I am still going to see it (for Jessica) and I haven't seen a costume series from TVB for a while.

Anyone seen it yet?
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

C'mon people, there are no reason to bash Joe like that. Those pictures of him sure don't look good, but if caught at an unexpected movement who would.
    Huang Xiao Ming

"It's great to have a private jet. Anyone that tells you that having your own private jet isn't great is lying to you." - Oprah

I don't know if anyone did mention this point that Jessica was quite fat in this series. I mean her clothes reveal the fat.
    Don't regret for what you've done.
    If you know you will regret,
    Don't do it in the first place.

She's fat? I thought she's quite thin.
    Last edited by superboy; 02-13-04 at 01:19 AM.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

I remember reading about this too, Jessica herself said that she's getting a bit fat because of all the cheesecake one of her co-star made...

And pls share to those who've seen the 1st episode, how was it? Ugh, I'm getting impatient...sorry about this.
    When I wake up in the morning I always remind myself to 'Seize the Day.'

Originally posted by tv fans
    I don't know if anyone did mention this point that Jessica was quite fat in this series. I mean her clothes reveal the fat.
    Oh well, it's better than skin and bones...too many actresses look like that nowadays!
    Today is the tommorow you worried about yesterday.
    Check out my site: greeniceflower.net

I saw the first 2eps of this drama and the theme song. Although it may be similar to the old version in the 80s, but it still looks interesting.

Anyone know how many eps, I think the Felix Wong version is 20eps.........how bout this one???

I think it's about the same 20eps cas it's not a big production. I hope I can see it this weekend. If I do I'll tell you about it Belki.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

I'm gonna watch the series today.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

I watched 4 episode of Lady Fan. This series in my opinion is generally okay. Except that some computer effects are a bit cheesy. But it's okay.

I agree they didn't do too good of a job on the affects, but episode 5 is also quite funny and i'm looking forward to episode 6. BTW Joe Ma is starting another series with Jessica right after this one and its called "Family of five" and they're almost done filming.
    CuReNtLy WaTcHiNg:
    tWiN oF bRoThErS
    wAr AnD bEaUtY
    NaRuTo

FiNiShEd WaTcHiNg:
    To CaTcH tHe UnCaTcHaBlE
    tO gEt UnStUcK iN tImE
    pLaCeBo CuRe
    HiDdEn TrEaSuReS

I've watched 6 episodes so far and its pretty good. Jessica changes her costume a lot though which is good cas each ones prettier then the next. The storylines going pretty quick and things are getting interesting cas Jess and Joe have already married but I feel sorry for Jess cas of the way the Sit family are treating her. I like the old guy (Her dad from square pegs), his so funny, he has got to be one of my favourite veteran actors from TVB. I just loved his character from the Condor series. There's this scene where Jess is hurrying back to the Sit home and she sees him crying/distressed and calling out a name to a pile of rocks. So she goes to help him and uses her internal power to blast the rock apart. It turns out that his caterpillar or something like that was under the rock. This was quite funny especially Jessica's expression when she realised what was actually under the rock. Then there was this other scene when he knows that Jess wants to marry Sit Ding San but San doesn't like her so he tries to find suitors for her but they all turn out duds.

I can't wait to watch more.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

I think the series so far from episode 1-6 is good enough to keep me entertained. I thought it'll be a good idea if they actually remake a series of Sit Yun Gwa first. And if the Sit Yun Gwa in this new series was actually stronger .

Yes this series is quite entertaining so far. I wonder how they will develop Powder Chan's character, it looks like he likes Jessica and what is with all his inventions. And who is that mysterious girl in Episode 6? Was this character in the other version?

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

blah! the stupid Sit Ding San is peeing me off!!
    So's the rest of his stubborn accusing family, except for the Dad...he seems alright...

hehe, better series than I thought it would be! Too bad it's ratings aren't going that well in HK...
    smile!^_^
    ...and if you felt happy for that small second, wasn't it worth it!