Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady Fan

**Spoiler**

The mysterious girl is the same girl that Sit Ding San loves (Chan Kam Ding)........she is the long lost sister of Yang Fan. He will use her against the Sit family. She will pretend to love Sit Ding San to cause confusion for the family and misunderstanding btw Lady Fan and Ding San.

As for Lady Fan's so-called son will develop to like Sit Ding San's sister.
    Last edited by pepper; 02-19-04 at 09:11 PM.

Originally posted by pepper
    The mysterious girl is the same girl that Sit Ding San loves (Chan Kam Ding)........she is the long lost sister of Yang Fan. He will use her against the Sit family. She will pretend to love Sit Ding San to cause confusion for the family and misunderstanding btw Lady Fan and Ding San.

As for Lady Fan's so-called son will develop to like Sit Ding San's sister.
    Thanks for the spoiler. When I saw the mysterious girl, I had a feeling it was her (Chan Kam Ding) but just wasn't sure.

I wish that Powder would like Mimi instead. I liked them together ever since LWVB. This series is getting more interesting.
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

I am sooooo curious watching this serie cause I've seen the older version and I loved it. I'm certain I'm gonna like this version one way or the other (a bit bias opinion ) because of the main lead actress (obvious, huh). Since I couldn't yet watch it on tape/VCD, I should be content enough watching bits of this serie from the selected scenes I downloaded, that's why I'm missing lots of parts *heavy sigh*
    When I wake up in the morning I always remind myself to 'Seize the Day.'

Mimi and Powder are couples in real life.

I keep calling him Powder but I think his name is Power. Can anyone clarify this for me cas I don't know.

Belki you will definetely like this series cas Jess has got a lot of screen time.

Also does anyone know when Joe will start to like Jess? What episode? Pepper maybe you would know.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

I read that Joe will start to feel for Jessica starting in chapter 11.........but he doesn't want to believe that he does. So Joe keeps telling and convincing himself that he only loves Kam Ding.

I think Jessica is going to slowly get the whole family on her side and Joe will be the last one to be convinced.

I think the family didn't give her as much problem afther Fan Lei Fa saved the family's face from that guy's black magic.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

I've just finished episode 9. This is when Jess will be fighting against those guys. I have to wait for episode 10 to see the outcome. And then I have to wait for episode 11 till Joe starts to have feelings for her. Also does Joe really get married to Kam Ding? I feel really sorry for Jess because of the way the Sit family treat her. They even tricked her so Ding San can marry Kam Ding. I don't know how she can stand it!

Oh! thanks Pepper for answering my questions. I'll try not to ask too many!

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

I just watched episode 11. Yep, Ding San is beginning to warm up to Lei Fa, but he keeps telling himself the one he loves is Kam Deng. It just utterly drives me crazy. I think that if not for the predestined marriage thing that Lei Fa has with him, I doubt any girl would be willing to marry him in the first place. I spent the first 10 episodes being helluva irritated with him.

Episode 13 is nice though, other than a couple of things, it's a "happy" episode. Jessica's character is vindicated, and a few key people in the family have accepted her. Although this probably means that things are gonna start getting real bad for her after this.

Sutisa - I think it gets very bad for Jessica later when she gets misunderstood for some really grevious wrongs and she finally gives up hope on Joe. I'm almost certain it's a happy ending, but boy, is TVB good at pressing our buttons!
    Water is taught by thirst - Emily Dickinson

"Episode 13 is nice though, other than a couple of things, it's a "happy" episode. Jessica's character is vindicated, and a few key people in the family have accepted her. Although this probably means that things are gonna start getting real bad for her after this. "

Woops, I meant episode 11.
    Water is taught by thirst - Emily Dickinson

**spoiler**

I read that Ding San and Kam Ding was gonna get married at some point. She made him believe that they spent the night together. Therefore UNWILLINGLY, he had to marry her even if he's sure Fan is his only true love.............BUT, he didn't end up marrying her because he ran away from the wedding ceremony to find Fan.

Thanks Arashi and Pepper for giving me spoilers. But It's making me want to see this series even more!

I'm happy to hear that Joe starting to like Jessica and some of his family are starting to accept her cas like you Arashi, I was starting to get annoyed with them. Always trying to find a fault in her. But I guess the more annoyed at them I feel, the better all the actors portray their parts. I just hate TVB for making wait to see the next episode cas they always finish it somewhere interesting.

Even though I'm waiting for ages (thats how I feel), I do find that this series is quite quick, only 20 episodes and it's already half way. It's going to be over soon I wouldn't mind it going for another 20 episodes. That way I can see Jessica for longer.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

I only watched up to ep. 8, and I hate the whole Sit family. Feel like punching them in the face ... almost put a whole on my laptop screen 8)

Default Oh Man

Oh no, u guys makes the movies sound so interesting, but I can't watch it cos uni's starting this Monday man. I really really wanna watch this series from the day I saw the poster. And also I really wanna know the story Fan Lei Fa.

Originally posted by tinac
    I only watched up to ep. 8, and I hate the whole Sit family. Feel like punching them in the face ... almost put a whole on my laptop screen 8)
    Apparently they're supposed to get better, so don't wreck your screen yet!

LeQuan, don't let Uni stop you from watching a good series

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Default ancient china

I would love to see tvb make more ancient movies and especially with more heroines. I think louis koo is hot and he had such great chemistry with jessica in "a step in time." too bad I didn't like the ending at all with him taking two wives. But I would love to see koo and hsua making a movie again--hopefully it would be based in ancient time. let me know if you guys hear anything new about any new series. thanks!
    Last edited by christinatran; 02-26-04 at 05:47 PM.

Default Re: Oh Man

Originally posted by LeQuan
    Oh no, u guys makes the movies sound so interesting, but I can't watch it cos uni's starting this Monday man. I really really wanna watch this series from the day I saw the poster. And also I really wanna know the story Fan Lei Fa.

I start uni too but on Tuesday, which uni?

Anyway I thought this series is alright, does Jess kill her father and her brother?
    Raymond Lam Rox my world!

huay bu huay fa feng?
    The New Bi Xue Jian Rocks!

Webshots - Free Beautiful Photos

hey tinac,

how were you able to see fan lei fa on your computer, did you download if from some website? Can you give me the site I can go to to download the episodes? I just finish tape 5 and I can't wait to see the rest. Thanks

Originally posted by christinatran
    hey tinac,

how were you able to see fan lei fa on your computer, did you download if from some website? Can you give me the site I can go to to download the episodes? I just finish tape 5 and I can't wait to see the rest. Thanks
    Oh, I actually rented the VCD version. Don't know where you can download the stuff but I am sure if there is one, someone in SPCNET would know.

I used my laptop to watch 'coz I never win my fight for TV with my niece&nephew.