Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady Fan

Originally posted by Sutisa
    Apparently they're supposed to get better, so don't wreck your screen yet!
    He he, I am sure they would become nicer to her. Didn't wreck my laptop, just resorted to cursing them 8-)

Originally posted by christinatran
    hey tinac,

how were you able to see fan lei fa on your computer, did you download if from some website? Can you give me the site I can go to to download the episodes? I just finish tape 5 and I can't wait to see the rest. Thanks
    You can download some selected scenes from each episode in this site:
    http://tvtrailers.jessicahsuan.com/ladyfan/index.shtml

Each selected scene runs about 8-11 minutes, so, you certainly have to wait for all the tapes to come out to watch the whole version, this is only to give some insights about the serie.
    When I wake up in the morning I always remind myself to 'Seize the Day.'

Originally posted by tinac
    He he, I am sure they would become nicer to her. Didn't wreck my laptop, just resorted to cursing them 8-)
    Lucky for you cas they do act nicer to her. I like some of the later scenes. Especially the one where the King was testing Lei Fa and Ding San's love. This is also the scene where they 'accidently kiss'. But only because they were fighting on the bed and pushed each other so hard they fell off the bed and Ding San happened to fall on top of Lei Fa!. The series is getting more interesting.
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Default dying to know what happened next

hey susita,

can you give spoilers on what happen when lei fa and ding shan got stuck in the room and what happen when they accidentally kiss? Is that when they finally became true husband and wife?
    thx--dying to know

And when it's just getting more interesting especially with Lei Fa - Ding San's relationship...sadly...the serie is near it's end, right Sutisa? Only 5 more eps to go *begging for more*.

I'll try and answer your question, Christinatran.

***SPOILERS***

Basically, the emperor and the 8th prince pays the Sit family a visit after hearing rumours that Lei Fa and Ding San aren't getting along together. They contrived to arrange for the couple to stay overnight in the Imperial Residence, and even spied on them to see if the rumours were true. So Lei Fa and Ding San snucked into bed together to play-act, but they ended up pushing and shoving each other and both fell out of the bed with Ding San on top of Lei Fa. Hence the accidental kiss.

Being a period drama, (with connotations of virtue and purity, zzz)they didn't consummate their marriage then, but both realise after that that they've fallen in love with each other.
    Water is taught by thirst - Emily Dickinson

Originally posted by belki
    And when it's just getting more interesting especially with Lei Fa - Ding San's relationship...sadly...the serie is near it's end, right Sutisa? Only 5 more eps to go *begging for more*.
    That's right I've just finished episode 15 so I've got 5 more eps to go hence another 2 tapes which should come out this week. I can't wait to see it but I'm also sad because it's going to end soon! 20 episodes is definetely too short. What am I going to watch next? There's no other new Jessica series coming out.

* ~ spoiler ~ *

christinatran, also after the 'Kiss" scene, Ding San finally realises he loves Lei Fa and isn't in love with Kam Ding anymore. Ding San and Lei Fa even make up and hold hands (which is alot in these type of series). Lei Fa forces Ding San to break up with Kam Ding, but when he goes, she's all crying, trying to get his sympathy so he doesn't end up doing it. (This girls starting to be really evil and B*****, even framing Lei Fa's brother of trying to rape her). In the end, Mimi has to go and tell Kam Ding that Ding San doesn't like her and gives Kam Ding her hankerchief back. I'll post up more later.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

thank arasha and susita for the spoilers. i can't even work lately because i kept thinking about the movie. thank god my sister in law finally rented tape 7. you guys are the greatest!

Has anyone seen the ending yet, please tell cas I'm dying to find out. I can't get mine until Friday. It's just too long.

Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Smile

I'm also very anxious to see the ending. I've already seen up to Chapter 16....

The last drama I was so excited about was that matching making drama, so it's pretty good.

I've see General Father General Son and I like it as much as Lady Fan. I do admit the computer effects are cheesy, but it's the rate of the technology that TVB is going in effects.

Joe Ma, people might citicize him. Personally I think he could act as a good and bad character. I think he's acting more as a lead nowadays because TVB is losing handsome actors.

Besides I've seen Joe and Jessica act well since that animal drama.
    "If you tell lies, does the Truth come and smack you in the face?"

I'm on chapt. 18, near the end. As I watch this serial, it keeps me thinking that is Ding San really worth Lady Fan going after over and over again...........

Ding San is neither handsome, smart nor magnificently heroic.........He's pretty easy to lie to , to persuade, and stubborn. Lady Fan has to save him everytime he gets in trouble. And most of all, he doesn't trust her...........I mean is such guy worth such a magnificent, beautiful, smart and understanding woman!???

hey pepper,
    since you finished ep. 18 give us some spoilers. I am so excited that I can't wait to watch the rest of the movie, unfortunately episode 17 won't come out until friday.

miz,

I totally agree with you I think Joe Ma acts very good and I can't find anything to criticize about in him or the movie.

Yes..yes..yes..pls do share some spoilers, I used to be able to d/l the selected scenes but the day b4 yesterday some idiot messed up with my laptop and now it's being re-format. I can't d/l clips from my ofc or I'll get fired. So far, I've missed the 18th & 19th clips and all I know is Joe Ma ended up marrying that *&^%$@, didn't he? Geez, my mind's playing tricks now...and I agree, I think Joe's acting is really good.

I don't like that girl inside called 'Gum Ding' or something.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

**Spoiler**

Yes, Joe married Gum Ding, but he had no love for her..........just responsible for her. His mom loves Gum Ding and criticize Jessica even more. On their wedding night, he stayed up and played mahjong all night. After that, he stayed in a guest room. However, Gum Ding ratted on him in front of his mom and his mom made him sleep in Gum Ding's room. Gum Ding pretending to be the nice wife suggested to Joe that he can sleep on the floor in her room. But told people otherwise, making Jessica misunderstand. Then Gum Ding pretended to be pregnant. When Jessica was caring to make her herbal tea for a healthy baby, she pretended that she lost the baby due to Jessica's herbal tea. The entire Sit family misunderstood Jessica and thought she had killed the baby purposely out of jealousy. She got angry for the mistrust from Joe and returned home to her dad.

anyone else saw episode 19 and 20 pls give the spoilers since there are some of us won't get to watch for the next few days. thx

Default Episode 19 SPOILERS

In episode 19, it starts when Ding San stabs Lei Fa and tells her that relationship is now over and he doesn't want to see her ever again. Lei Fa then leaves and goes back to Hon Kong Kwan. The Sit family then starts to realize that Kam Ding is kinda weird and realizes thats shes a Sai Leung Yun. Kam Ding then tries to kill Sit Yun Kwai, which is all because she is under control of her older brother Yeung Faan. But she gets discovered and never killed Sit Yun Kwai. She then leaves and she commits suicide where Lei Fa saw her, and Kam Ding tells her that she really loves Ding San and feels that she has to die for doing all those bad things. After she dies Yeung Faan appears and ends up putting a spell on Lei Fa making her want to kill the King and Sit Ding San. Near the end of the episode Sit Yun Kwai wakes up and told Ding San that it wasn't Lei Fa's falt for stabbing him, and the King who was there told Ding San to look for Lei Fa, but when they go outside Lei Fa's already there and tries to kill the King but doesn't suceed. When the King goes back to the palace, he orders the 8th brother to lock the Sit Family up for what Lei Fa did, Ding San wasn't there because he was still looking for Lei Fa.

That's it for episode 19, and will finish watching 20 Today.
    CuReNtLy WaTcHiNg:
    tWiN oF bRoThErS
    wAr AnD bEaUtY
    NaRuTo

FiNiShEd WaTcHiNg:
    To CaTcH tHe UnCaTcHaBlE
    tO gEt UnStUcK iN tImE
    pLaCeBo CuRe
    HiDdEn TrEaSuReS

*SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 20*

Ding San learns from Ying Long that his family is about to be executed because Lei Fa tried to assasinate the emperor. Hoping to get to the root of the problem, they set off to find Lei Fa's teacher who tells them that Lei Fa is under Yeung Fan's spell, but her nature remains good. Instead, Yeung Fan has distorted all of Lei Fa's happier memories with the Sit family, and magnified her grief and pain, causing her to hate Ding San. And Ding San has to make her recall her happy memories with him if he is to break the spell. After several setbacks, Ding San finally frees Lei Fa from the spell and kills Yeung Fan. They then rush back to Hong Kong Kuan to save the rest of the Sit family. Yeung Fan's spirit continues to wreak havoc, possessing the 8th prince and almost killing the emperor, but with the aid of the magical rings, Lei Fa and Ding San finally vanquishes Yeung Fan's ghost.

Lei Fa then asks to resign her comission and return to Xi-Leung. Everyone fails to dissuade her, and even when Ding San finally recovers the bangle she lost as her child, she is unmoved. Finally, she calls for a test of the predestined match that she and Ding San is supposed to make. If Ding San can find her in the wilderness before nightfall, it'll prove that they are destined together. With the aid of the magic rings (again), they are reunited in the forest they first met each other.

Happy Ending!
    Water is taught by thirst - Emily Dickinson

Thank you pepper...thank you litchi...thank you...Arashi.

I got a little disappointed when I learned that Ding San married Kam Ding and I was like...ugh, not again, the guy gets 2 wives *blah*. But then when she died I was smiling with joy. I'm glad it's a happy ending, after all the anguish and misery Lei Fa has to undergo, she deserves a happy life with Ding San.