Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hero On The Silkroad 《絲路豪俠》

look cool huh!

[IMG]$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/bingcute/b388627.jpg')[/IMG]

more

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/bingcute/b307688.jpg')

I had seen this serie in my chinatown....but i don't have the time to see it Nicky is so cool...
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

I think the girl in black is nicky recently gf. She not all that pretty.

any pic of nicky and ma su????????

for those who finish the ending? wat u think about it? I dont think I like it that much, cus it was kind of quick ending. I rather want to see more relationship with Ma Su and Nicky.. I dont know if nicky likes Ma Su or not, cus the ending was just too quicky.. they don even have much chemistly, I mean nicky was caring and worry when ma su was captured by other people, but it doesnt show if he like ma su or not. But I still like the whole story.. I just hopping to see more scence between ma su and nicky. May be there is gonna be the second one I dont know.....but it look like it.
    For MA YA SHU I think she died.

I agree. The only thing that kept me watching this series until the end was to see the relationship progressing between Nicky and Ma shu. So I was kind of dissapoted when their relationship was still vage at the end.

hope there is going to be part 2 of HOSR
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

Hero on the silkroad is a good series, it was pretty boring on the first few episodes but it got better when Ma Nao appeared. But this series is very confusing, anyone willing to give episodes summary step by step? I would really appreciated, since i like the series alot but i am still confuse.

I think this series really confusing and was kinf of boring at the begining but it get better.....ma su and nicky keep me watching it and hope they pair up again.
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

Default isnt she the girl from Xiao Shi yi Lang???

isnt ma ya shu or ma shu the 'feng siniang' from Xiao Shi Yi Lang? no wonder she looks so familiar..but hmm tink she doesnt look as cute as she did in Xiao shi yi Lang...
    on a side note..would be quite tempted to borrow this series coz i love nicky...he's really cute...muz be wonderful watching him with his coolness again....AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh

I have just start to watch this... I'm on the fifth episodes...it's really really good... I like to see Therese and Nicky together after I saw them in Deja vu but the other girls really good... I really feel sorry for her caracter...she have such sad eyes...don't you think?

I've been looking for the end song 情证 sung by 韦嘉. Does anyone know where to download it?

Default Series ending

Vague endings frequently mean a sequel may be in the works. I found Nicky's character too cold but then he is a killer. Not one my of my favorite series.

I think if you really pay attention to its dialogue, you will enjoy this series more.
    It actually has very good dialogues...perhaps that's why it's quite boring for many people who don't understand that (including me )

Quote Originally Posted by nauti_ger
    isnt ma ya shu or ma shu the 'feng siniang' from Xiao Shi Yi Lang? no wonder she looks so familiar..but hmm tink she doesnt look as cute as she did in Xiao shi yi Lang...
    on a side note..would be quite tempted to borrow this series coz i love nicky...he's really cute...muz be wonderful watching him with his coolness again....AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh
    i think so, she was the one who played feng si niang..i think.

hello ppl!

Can someone help me and give me a brief (understandable) summary of the serie pls? I've just started the serie and really fell in love with ma su (first time i see her) and I'm really happy that she's going to end up with nicky

anyway, can someone tell me what happens to the old man (the one who hired nicky to kill him) and also, ma su's owner.

or instead of a summary, can someone list me their favorites scenes?

thanks
    always smile

All i remember from this series is that NIcky looked reallly hot in it. I love him in white with the strands of hair flying with the desert wind... oh yea! Theresa looked much older in this series. The ending was truly vague with the whole earing and stuff. I thought Nicky would end up with theresa but they didn't. After all, they did have different responsibilities. I think because the endind was vague, it becomes a good ending leaving the audience with a feeling of yearning.
    Jimmy Lin~~~Zhen Yu~~~Sammul Chan
    I LOVE JIMMY, Zhen Yu, and Sammul! I love three guys...oooo.. that's too much huh? ~feeling guilty~
    Currenltly watching : 1)7 warriors (hmmm...no comments) 2) New reincarnation (okay I guess) 3) Dragon girl ( oooo my new love :ZHEN YU) 4) South Shaolin ( finally.. come real fighting)

Quote Originally Posted by creidesca View Post
    seen it =P

first 1-2 episodes might seem a bit boring (especially if you don't know mandarin/can't read the simplified chinese subs), but I got hooked once I saw Ma Su portray Ma Nao =)

the series is somewhat confusing since certain characters look alike, and there's a lot, and I mean A LOT of double-crossing & backstabbing going on.

My personal signature banners of Ma Su & Nicky:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/creidesca/hotsrban02.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/creidesca/sigbanner02.jpg')

Trying to save up money to get either the DVD or VCD set now. All this talk makes me want to go back and rewatch the rmvb files I had d/led.

Oh here's the Nicky Wu fansite for the series (all in chinese): http://silkroad.nicholaswu.net

and for us viets, if you don't know who Ma Su is, go watch ATV's Love in a Miracle.

Wanted 2watch d drama online, tried google but cant find a link. Does anyone have a link?

This sounds like an interesting series. I might give it a try...even though there's no English subs....