Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spirit Mirror Legend [Ling Jing Chuan Qi] - (Ada Choi)

Default Spirit Mirror Legend [Ling Jing Chuan Qi] - (Ada Choi)

Have anyone seen it yet? I heard that the chinese version was out already, but when is the vietnamese version going to be out in america? I can't wait to see it. The main characters deserve to have a happy ending.
    " All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"
    ``-_* Edgar Allen Poe *_-``

Hey there Raindrops There is actually a thread on this serie already. ^_^

http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8235

But its not as active. Lol, the Paradise thread is actually more active and we are somewhat talking about both parts in there. Check it out if you would like

http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7615
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I watch this part already it is so cute, Yu Bo and Ada always have romantic scene together. But ending they should took picture Ada and Yu Bo together instance the three brother.

I know wth with that, we watched 2 long series & wait for the kiss, kiss, kiss and and and .. sigh

I really liked him in this 2nd paradise, he's so good looking and smiles a lot more than the 1st one, his charactor is very clueless but 1 thing for sure that he showed more of how he loved Dou Dou, he just couldnt stand looking at her crying ha ha

Hi Crystalin....

There's a lot of scence in the sequel that I really like
    include when Tong Bo dragged Dou2 from Yi Jian Villa and tell her many times that he love her

Then..when he though Dou2 is gonna die

some part that make me confused...
    Yin Zhong is 500++ years old..
    and her daughter still alive (fake tian xue)
    so, how old is her daughter???

ha ha she must be some 400 + something so she is like Jun Yin's great great aunt or something? ha ha

I know I loved the part when he was confuse or denial of his feeling for DD and just turned away from DD when she woke up and the jealous part when he strangled the dude's neck it's just like a kid who's in love the first time not like Tong Bo at all..

Originally posted by Crystaln
    ha ha she must be some 400 + something so she is like Jun Yin's great great aunt or something? ha ha

I know I loved the part when he was confuse or denial of his feeling for DD and just turned away from DD when she woke up and the jealous part when he strangled the dude's neck it's just like a kid who's in love the first time not like Tong Bo at all..
    No I don't think she is 400 yrs. Because seem she met the real (tian xue) she is only a little girl. I'm so confusion too. How come she is grow up so fast.

There is no kissing part of Ada and Yu Bo in here. Seem Yu Bo and Ada try to kiss then there is a guy come and called Yu Bo so them two stop not even touching lips at all. Man This is very disappoint. They are so cute at that part.
    But Yu Bo does kiss Ada on her forehead same as part 1 at episode 36.

please correct me if Im wrong,
    I think the fake tian xue was kept in the icebox for a very long time & not growing until the day the elder saved her and she became normal.. so when she met w tian xue she was already grew up, I didnt see the grown up fake tian xue at all, did anyone see her real face??

Chuan Sai (is it her name?) the 1 married to Yin Zhong, she's beautiful and cute.

and what's w that kiss @ the forehead, DC got a real kiss, is it going to be p3 jk I dont think so.
    Last edited by Crystaln; 08-19-04 at 11:12 AM.

Hm...I'm confused too...
    But I think crystaln's explanation make sense...
    She may stop growing in the ice box
    Then after saved by the elder, she growth normally
    I also never see her real face...

Chuan Sai must be her name in Vietnam...
    in chinese, her name is Qian Qiu...
    She look nicer when she didn't tied up her hair...

Hey, Yu Bo kissed Ada's forehead too in the sequel
    I'm not sure in which episodes :P
    It;s just so sweet..

Why Ada help Yu Bo to looked for the girl in red wedding dress
    Don't she know that she, herself is the girl???
    and if she know she is the one Yu Bo looking for
    when Yu Bo though Lei Hen is the girl he looked for, why she didn't assure him that she is the right one???

I was like what on earth what were u thinking DD?? too ha ha
    I dont understand why Tong Bo was really contradicted his actions and all at 1 time he would ask DD if she likes the past Tong Po or the now Tong Bo, and then turned around got all of this anxious of wanted to find out who was it in the red wedding dress?? what's with that?? but I guessed it explained at the end why he was like that.. sigh

correct me if Im wrong here
    about DD, I think she couldnt picture or matched what Tong Bo was talking abt was the same thing, I can understand that
    but what I didnt understand was the part why did she decide to leave tong bo?
    I mean so if Leihen was the lady in red & so what? I just didnt get it, they didnt know that was the real tianxue..
    I couldnt follow the story 'cause I got annoyed by DD actions @ that last meal part

can someone tell me how does the sequel starts like? and tell me some of ur favorite scenes... hehehe.. i can't wait to watch this sequel...<Yu Bo.. u're so cute! hahaha>

Hmm...I think Ada is such a kind girl..
    He help Dong Bo to look for this girl in red wedding dress
    Because Dou2 know that he is so curious to find out who is she
    Then when Dong Bo thought it's Lei Hen,
    he fell sad cause deep in his heart, he wish that this girl is Dou2 and he is sooo in love with Dou2
    But he also fell responsible to the girl in red wedding dress who is wait for him such long time that he leave behind.

Dou2 know that Dong Bo love her but he still bind with the girl in his mind. So she help him to make a decision to choose between two of them (Dou2 and that girl) by leaving him.

I really hate Dong Bo when he told Dou2 that he gonna married Lei Hen
    How can he do that...It's twice he betrayed her love...hm....
    1st time is when he married Tian Xue..

Welcome aznbabiekimmie...
    so..you arethe fans of Dong Bo too...

This sequel is start from..when Dong Bo conscious from his long rest (after fight with Yin Zhong) then continue to part when he go to look for Tian Xue..and the story begin....

Hm.. I love the scence when Dong Bo feel jealous b'coz that's a guy also like Dou2 then he realize how's his fell of her..
    there's a lot of their scence together (Dou2 and Dong Bo)
    Btw, I like Dong Bo in this sequel b'coz he smile a lot..

Originally posted by icecream
    Hmm...I think Ada is such a kind girl..
    I understand of her reactions but still mad @ how un real it is, my opinion is if she loved him & know that he loved her than just that's it, slap him to wake him up hey you love me hey ha ha not kindly or softly oh Im leaving & I know u love me ha ha jk a guy w/ a women kiler look like that Ill just be mean to keep him if he also loved me back ha ha

hem, back to topic-
    I luv it when he turned & turned on his bed & suddenly calling out loud the dude name & just like I was w/ her first .. (his face was like why did u come to the picture here ha ha ) it's so funny

oh to the Viet, I've saw it from the other site some one surely confirmed that it's gonna release on 13 of September..

Thanks Crystaln for the viet release date... i can't wait to see this sequel...

Awwwww... it sounds sooo cute by the way u guys describe how Yu Bo acts in some of the scenes... can't wait to see the "jealous" part.. hahah...but i'm kkinda confuse on how he thought Lei Hen was the girl that he saw in a red dress.. or wedding dress...

To icecream.... did Yu Bo really marry Lei Hen? i would be...ggrrr.. hahaha... if he does... 'cause part 1 he married the one that doesn't love.. i hope he doesn't in sequel... and who acts as Lei Hen in the sequel?

thanks for some spoilers guys... write some more.. hahaha..

Thanks to the script writer that Dong Bo didn't married Lei Hen. .
    But he ever mention to marry her when he know that Lei Hen is dying.

Crystaln...we can't blame Dou2 and Dong Bo..
    They just tooo.....nice to other people!!
    But after the last meal and Dou2 leaved...then Dong Bo looked for Dou2 and tell her that the girl is the past and in present the one he love is Dou2, right :P.
    It just nice....

Lei Hen act by Monica. she help Monica to take revenge.
    Hey..there was a plastic surgery in the past
    Actually Lei Hen is another girl with another face (we never see her real face), but she do the surgery and changer her look to Monica..Hm..Hm...

Thanx icecream for giving me some information about Dong Bo and Dou2...I just love them more when i read your information about them and I can't wait to watch the Viet Version of it....Thanx you guys a lot for the information.... I will keep my fingers cross that its will release on Sept.13 hihihihi

can someone tell me what happened with the whole fake/real tian xue and tong zhan story? i read the summary at adacache but was somewhat confused. did the real or the fake one die?

also i love cheung sai. wonder why she never gets any leading roles. her role in chor lau heung was the only likeable one and thank god she didn't like richie ren. smart woman.

I feel sorry for the real Tian Xue, She always live in the dark , But closed to ending she did marry to tong zhan . But she died ending. tong zhan know that she is the real one by the time she almost died. Very sad. For the fake one she kinda mean. I didn't like her character that much.

For Ada and Yu Bo they are so cute both part one and two. One things that make me disappoint is they write the plot both part one and part two make Ada has heartache. I prefer part two make Yu Bo care more for her than she did for him. That is fair.

let me get this straight... the real Tian Xue died? but the fake one doesn't? so does that mean that Dong Zhan end up with the fake Tian Xue? does he ever like the fake one? Ohh yeah.. about how Yu Bo doesn't remember anything from the past... does he regain his memory back? ohh and when he lost his memory... does he lost all of his martial arts? if he did.. how did he get his martial arts back again... thanks for answering all of these questions...heheheh..