Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Huan Zhu Ge Ge III - The Plot

Default (Request) huang zhu ge ge 3

hi,anybody knows where to download the theme song of huan zhu ge ge 3??
    Last edited by feier83feier; 01-06-05 at 03:44 AM.

Default it's not a very good part!

many main characters are changed!
    i don't like this!
    i like ALEX SU so i don'y want any body palyed his part!

i'm in the middle of watching this....dun really like the cast though?whatever happened to vicki,alec,and ruby?anyway,i just wanna know did yq divorced zhi hua in the end?hope so!

this is quite a nice show actually..
    i finished watching this last yr..
    i wont say the ending out here.. don wanna spoil it for u guys..hehe..

at first i wasnt used to this new cast but i grew to like them after watching a few episodes

yeap lil_star.

I actually dont mind Leo Ku being the new Wu A Ge. Zhou Jie has always been fine (though I dont like him in the LOCH). Huang Yi is cute enough to be Xiao Yan Zi. Huang Xiao Min (like him after this series). Wang Yan has always been my dream lady (those big eyes and cute face). Probably the only weakest link is the new Zhi Wei (see, I even dont really remember her name).

I dun like Gu ju ji & Ti Long the most as Wu ah ge & Emperor Qian Long in HZGG III!

I rented the first half of this season (I must wait another week for the other person to return the second half). It's pretty good. I'm slowing adjusting to the new cast. This new actress plays Zhi Wei's role very well but I still prefer Ruby Lin.
    The biggest gripe I have is the new actor for Qian Long. He's too dull as the Emperor.

I loved the scene where Rong Mo Mo was comforting Xiao Yan Zi. I almost wanted to cry! I can't imagine how good the scene will be with the old actresses though. It'd definitely be more convincing. The new actress for the Empress looks too kind and sincere.

And about the jumping-boat scene near the beginning, I don't understand why Xiao Yan Zi didn't show her Emperor's badge earlier on to avoid the fighting.

And I love the new costumes, especially the hair ornaments.

So they changes the character how odd but it doesn't matter because I think the new character also did a great job just think that they are a different story, with Zhou Jie new series so he in it. Personallly, I think Huang Yi is pretty and her crying sene is unbearable but of course I haven't seen it only the preview which I download....hehhehe....well all I need to know is if there is a Jin Suo, Ling Hong, Lin Qing and the rest of the eunch and maid are still the same or are they changed because the group are always over at their restaurant disscussing plans all the time. So Just wanna know if those supporter are still around.

Xiao Yan Zi's personal maids, Ming Yue and the other one, are changed, I'm pretty sure. I'm not sure about the eunuchs because I forgot their faces already. I haven't finished the series to see if Jin Suo makes an appearance.

the eunuchs and the maids are all changed. the new eunuchs really suck.....they r kinda ugly and they look like puppy dogs wen obeying orders...old ones r better.
    no Liu Qing, Liu Hong, Jin Suo, their name gets mentioned once and that's it.
    the only actor that's kept from the previous two shows is Er Kang, n the only actresses kept r Lao Fuo Ye and Qing Er.

Zhi Hua needs 2 die and go 2 hell!

haha i kind of like zhi hua a bit..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img171.echo.cx/img171/4088/tsrj2qz.jpg')

Can u guys tell me what happend between WAG and XYZ and Er Kang and Zi Wei's hardship in this one? and what happen at the end>?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Seriously, what was happening to the three couples in the end was getting kind of ridiculous and so unrealistic.

In a nutshell:

The secret is out. XJ must die. YQ must marry ZH to save XJ. XYZ cries and cries. XYZ loses her baby. YQ and ZH conceives a son together. YQ goes to war. EK dies (or supposedly). ZW cries and cries. ZW loses all hope in living. ZW tries to suicide. EK comes to meet ZW in her dreams. ZW and EK have supernatural experiences. Burmese Princess falls in love with EK. She wants to marry EK. XJ says EK didn't die. Everyone runs off to Burma to save EK. YQ leaves ZH and their son. XYZ is happy. XJ gets together with QE. XJ and QE are happy. EK actually didn't die. ZW and EK are happy. ZW has 3 children. XYZ has 4 children. QE has 3 children. Everyone is happy.

What the, that's all?? Qiong ya had the nerve to pull the story out longer like that? What was with thet thing i heard about EK being addicted to crack?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Well basically the Burmese Princess faked Erkang's death at the end of war and took him back to Burma with her. Erkang was injured very badly from the war, and the only way for him to remain alive was to take addictive and harming drugs. So the drugs saved his life but now he's addicted. So he couldn't leave Burma to go back to Beijing and his beloved Ziwei.

I pity XYZ in this one because she cried the most. What I was annoyed with was her constantly changing moods. One scene she's forcing YQ to marry ZH, and then the next she's mad and jealous that they're together. Then they forgive each other. Rinse and repeat.

I just finished reading the book, and I've never watched the HZGG III series, nor did I read the second page of this thread.

I have to say though, I liked Zhi Hua at the end. I hated her at the beginning; right away, you can see her duplicity, but her hardships at the end proved that maybe she did love YQ after all. And though her actions were annoying, you have to pity her and understand that some of what she did, she did out of jealousy.

And quite honestly, Qiong Yao needed her to keep the story somewhat historically accurate anyway.

The end of the book made me sad though. I wish everyone could have reunited. And I wished Qiong Yao remembered to bring Ling Fei Niang Niang into the discussion; they mentioned pretty much everyone else and hinted at the children's futures, but we never find out what happens to Ling Fei.

I have to say though, the entire time I was reading the book, I kept imagining the original cast. Probably because I haven't seen much of the new one (just snippets).

I have a question though. Before my computer died, I had a picture of the new cast in costume, and they were piled together with their names and character's names typed to the side of each actor. Does anyone have that still?
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

I hated Zhihua from the beginning and still hated her at the end
    Personally I thought she never really loved Yongqi. She only "loved" him because he was the person next-in-line for the Emperor's throne. She said so herself; throughout her whole life, her and her parent's primary goal is for her to become the future Empress. That's the only reason why she chose to "love" Yongqi.

Historically, what happened to Lingfei Niang Niang was very nice Her son (the 15th son of Qianlong) went on to become the sixth emperor of the Manchu Qing dynasty: Emperor Jiaqing. She was actually a Han Chinese in real history (but I think Manchu in the series?), and her title was changed from Concubine Ling to actual Empress Xiaoyi when Jiaqing was made emperor.

Quote Originally Posted by PinePine
    I hated Zhihua from the beginning and still hated her at the end
    Personally I thought she never really loved Yongqi. She only "loved" him because he was the person next-in-line for the Emperor's throne. She said so herself; throughout her whole life, her and her parent's primary goal is for her to become the future Empress. That's the only reason why she chose to "love" Yongqi.

Historically, what happened to Lingfei Niang Niang was very nice Her son (the 15th son of Qianlong) went on to become the sixth emperor of the Manchu Qing dynasty: Emperor Jiaqing. She was actually a Han Chinese in real history (but I think Manchu in the series?), and her title was changed from Concubine Ling to actual Empress Xiaoyi when Jiaqing was made emperor.
    Thanks for the historical info! It's good to know. I liked LingFei.

As for ZhiHua, I didn't like her at the beginning either because of both her personality and her third person status in the relationship, but I think she did love Yong Qi at the end.
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

I think Zhihua did love Yongqi, and after getting intensely frustrated with her while reading the book, upon reflection I realised she's really quite poor thing. After all she didn't have much choice in the marriage...if I'd been in her place, I'd have married YQ too to save XJ's life. XYZ became extremely annoying during the fiasco, one time she'd be madly jealous and the next she'd be telling YQ to be better to Zhihua, I mean, it was like, make up your mind woman! I was sorriest for YQ, he was caught in a rock and a hard place with two women screaming behind him. I felt that as a wife, XYZ should be making more effort to understand him and make life better for him than putting even more pressure on him. Still Zhihua was a disgustingly manipulative woman so she's still a baddie

HZGG III's plot was quite horrible imho. For one, Liu Qing, Liu Hong and Jinsuo disappeared. QY kept trying to impress upon us that the gang are now the three couples but that wasn't true in the last two parts. That's not to say I don't like Qing'er and XJ, because I adore Qing'er, but still. And as for Erkang and Ziwei's story, I just flipped straight through it. Lol. And can the ending be more depressing!
    School of Zhao Wei - the ultimate English resource for Vicki Zhao