Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Huan Zhu Ge Ge III - The Plot

yeah. the ending definitely sucked. seriously, it wasn't even that thought out. I mean, they were planning to go back, right? then suddenly XYZ suggested that they not come back and before YQ could comment, Zhi Hua burst in to confront them, then they receive news that Xiao Jian has gone to see Qian Long so have to go save Xiao Jian. then YQ just suddenly decide that he's leaving. it's just odd. I mean, ok, he's willing to leave when XYZ's life was in danger, but after the truth is settled, it wasn't even that pressing for them to leave. so I don't really get *why* they left in the end, aside from just getting YQ to "die".

Thumbs up

Whatever you people say might be true but to me I think all seasons of hzgg1-3 are great. I think the plot of hzgg 3 are interesting. In the first place i was really irritated when i heard they changed the casts. But we can't really blame the new casts it's just that the old casts didn't want to participate in it since they're really busy. Leo is a very good singer like any others and huangyi got a pretty sweet voice. All of the new cast are great and perfectly played the character. The only one i didn't really like is the Huang Shang. He looked shorter and more aggressive.
    Over all I give them all a perfect rating.

I never held the things I disliked about HZ3 as the casts' fault. I'm not totally wild about the new cast but Im not holding anythign against them. I got more problems with the script than the cast. I wouldn't call HZ3 perfect but to each his own, I guess.
    Last edited by hmschocolate; 12-30-06 at 05:20 PM.

I diddn't watch the end of the series when er kang and yong qi went to war and er kang was captured by mu sha and all that stuff happend. The opening part was really fun to watch(really funny), but at the end it got boring. Plus, I thought the character zhi hua was king of annoying.

i think that if this series hadnt been related to HZGG, it wouldve been an ok series. its just this story doesnt make any sense being connected to HZGG! the ending sucked, and lets face it. the original cast is original for a reason. if this were a separate series, it mightve been ok. but the fact that it was supposedly the III installment killed it.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_cFZ8sXFneow/SUop3KWDOiI/AAAAAAAABFY/baQKnqvwz7U/s400/qy_03.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    i think that if this series hadnt been related to HZGG, it wouldve been an ok series. its just this story doesnt make any sense being connected to HZGG! the ending sucked, and lets face it. the original cast is original for a reason. if this were a separate series, it mightve been ok. but the fact that it was supposedly the III installment killed it.
    I think people are just bias against the new cast. THe old cast was not anything special at all. I think the only reason people liked them was because they were used to them. I liked the ending and thought it was for the best. If you just watch with an open mind, then I think you may even grow to like the new cast even more than the old cast since the old cast was nothing impressive and irreplaceable....The old cast as SO overrated...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by WinteraV View Post
    Whatever you people say might be true but to me I think all seasons of hzgg1-3 are great. I think the plot of hzgg 3 are interesting. In the first place i was really irritated when i heard they changed the casts. But we can't really blame the new casts it's just that the old casts didn't want to participate in it since they're really busy. Leo is a very good singer like any others and huangyi got a pretty sweet voice. All of the new cast are great and perfectly played the character. The only one i didn't really like is the Huang Shang. He looked shorter and more aggressive.
    Over all I give them all a perfect rating.
    I agree and wish that more fans had an open mind like you did. But the only difference was that I was never bias against the new cast. I think the old cast was good, however, they are not so great that no one else can replace them....I agree about Huang Shang. I think that Zhang Tie Lin did better than Dik Long as the king.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

This series was better than i expected in terms of plot although the ending pissed me off and the idea of Zhi hua having a kid and then yq leaving it behind so the whole family theme from hzgg1 and 2 was like lost. and also yq could never be truely happy since he would always have the guilt of leaving his son behind.
    The actors overall was quiet good huang yi sure can cry but the person who played the king is seriously not worthy of being an actor an the people who played the queen and rong mo mo were too kind but i enjoyed their parts with xyz it always made me cry.
    i kinda glad the original actors weren't in this (well most of them) because i would hate to see alec with zhi hua ekkk
    the little kid was sooo cutee