Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: new series: Huang Yin Shen Zhen (yubo, noel leung, irene wan, lee san san, andrew lin

You are welcome and thanks for the link! I don't download series since it takes FOREVER. Plus, my family and I all share this computer so I can't download anything that takes up too much space or else my brothers will get mad.

Yea, that scene will be really sad... Noel is VERY sad when she saw that, while Yu Bo was wondering why... Yu Bo was even more surprised when Noel said that she wanted to marry Andrew.... Really sad... Andrew is nice in here but really sickly..

Irene is VERY annoying too, but LSS takes the cake for being the most evil and annoying.... Gosh, I wanted to slap her so many times. I am glad that Yang Jun Yi finally came to his senses and stopped liking her.

Spoiler...

Too bad LSS does not die a horrible death...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

hahahaha Trinie, at least LSS died at the end!!!! How though, can u spoil it for me??? Yu Bo is funny b/c he is so innocent! I feel so funny for him...I mean I have seen so many series where guys rape girls, but this is actually one of the 1st series I have seen that a girl who has tried so many times to rape Yu Bo, and this guy doesn't even know that he actually got raped be4!!!! poor him! I really wanna to finish this series because I have so much to say!!

Hmmm..back to the part where u're talking....I'm actually just at the point where Noel and her father are just united ...n then LSS fell of somewhere and some1 came to her rescue.....IS SHE GOING TO GIVE BIRTH SOON???AM I ALMOST AT THE POINT WHERE THEY WILL HAVE THE BLOOD TEST DONE and all the sad stuff w/ Noel that u just typed TRINIE??? and by the way, just so CURIOUS if ANDREW IS THERE AT THE MOMENT TO ASK NOEL TO MARRY HIM OR SHE ACTUALLY DECLARES TO MARRY HIM????Does he comfort or anything???
    Perhaps I'm the only crazy fan for this series here so please bear w/me!

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    You are welcome and thanks for the link! I don't download series since it takes FOREVER. Plus, my family and I all share this computer so I can't download anything that takes up too much space or else my brothers will get mad.

Yea, that scene will be really sad... Noel is VERY sad when she saw that, while Yu Bo was wondering why... Yu Bo was even more surprised when Noel said that she wanted to marry Andrew.... Really sad... Andrew is nice in here but really sickly..

Irene is VERY annoying too, but LSS takes the cake for being the most evil and annoying.... Gosh, I wanted to slap her so many times. I am glad that Yang Jun Yi finally came to his senses and stopped liking her.

Spoiler...

Too bad LSS does not die a horrible death...

LSS does die?? I honestly don't remember her dying at the end, sorry...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

LSS does die?? I honestly don't remember her dying at the end, sorry...

OH MY GOSH I FINALLY FINISHED!!! There are 32 tapes in Vietnamese!!!!OH MY GOD I'm JUST HAPPY and sad at the same time. Happy that i finally got to saw the whole thing with my own eyes, but sad that this series IS OVER!!!
    NOW I can write a review so happy!!! I'm speechless now!!! I actually LOVE THIS SERIES-maybe the only 1 so far...hope when some1 will say the same!!

okay I'm just so excited I'll come back later...byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    NOEL LEUNG IS THE BEST AND WILL BE !!!

Glad that you liked it. No, there are some other big fans of YU Bo that liked it too. I am just not one of the ones that liked this series. Yea, I did remember right then.. LSS didn't die...

Glad that you liked it. No, there are some other big fans of YU Bo that liked it too. I am just not one of the ones that liked this series. Yea, I did remember right then.. LSS didn't die...
    do u know a good site for Yu Bo ???I couldnt find any forum for him or Andrew....Andrew Lin Hoiis American??? And he is married and his wife is Amanda???WOW shocking ! I couldnt believe that both Andrew and Noel got married but they were so comfortable together in the series...

wow
    I just found a site for Andrew: http://andrewlien.cjb.net/,
    Okay I msut go and check it out...
    Last edited by LeungSiuBingIsTheBest; 07-13-06 at 12:27 PM. Reason: forgot to add the site

I have to say... despite her age, Noel still looks so youthful and pretty.
    I will have to pass up on this series. Don't think I can handle watching both Irene and LSS together. My blood pressure can't handle that.

Off topic: Trinie - girl, clear out some of your mail. I can't pm you...

Yea, Andrew to High School and college in the US. His wife is Amanda. I did know a good site for YU Bo, but don't remember the address right now. I will give it to you later ok?? They were just acting, so it shouldn't matter....

To Tweety, I just cleared out my mailbox. I didn't realize that it was sooo full...

[Quote :
    Originally posted by LeungSiuBingIsTheBest

NOW I can write a review so happy!!! I'm speechless now!!! I actually LOVE THIS SERIES-maybe the only 1 so far...hope when some1 will say the same!!]

I would like to add that I enjoyed watching this series and would recommend it. I liked the characters, especially the 3 main leads - Yubo, Noel and Andrew. Andrew was rather cute in this series especially at the beginning when he befriended the heroine Fu Er. My favourite scenes of him was when he was disguised as a guard so that he could help her escape from his father and when he winked at her to tell her that he was only pretending to be ill after he helped the hero, played by Yu Bo to escape.

Default I Have Many Favorites...I JUST LOVE WHENEVER NOEL IS W/ Yu Bo Or Andrew!

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia Lee
    [Quote :
    Originally posted by LeungSiuBingIsTheBest

NOW I can write a review so happy!!! I'm speechless now!!! I actually LOVE THIS SERIES-maybe the only 1 so far...hope when some1 will say the same!!]

I would like to add that I enjoyed watching this series and would recommend it. I liked the characters, especially the 3 main leads - Yubo, Noel and Andrew. Andrew was rather cute in this series especially at the beginning when he befriended the heroine Fu Er. My favourite scenes of him was when he was disguised as a guard so that he could help her escape from his father and when he winked at her to tell her that he was only pretending to be ill after he helped the hero, played by Yu Bo to escape.

I totally agree with all those scenes that u mentioned, especially the moment Andrew winked at Noel! But I have more favorite scenes, like when Yubo licked her hand, 3 of them were playing in the water catching fish to eat....They were tight and cute together...I started to like Andrew's role more starting fromthe point he was stronger -all the scenes where he confessed his love for Noel was really sweet!!!!!
    Oh and what else??hmmm..oh yeah I can't NEVER 4GET the scene when Yu Bo huged her Noel in the beautiful dress that he gave her...She was so BEAUTIFUL and the scene was just so sad, sweet anf romantic!!!

Yea, Andrew to High School and college in the US. His wife is Amanda. I did know a good site for YU Bo, but don't remember the address right now. I will give it to you later ok?? They were just acting, so it shouldn't matter....
    Is his wife American??? Did he marry her before shooting this series??? yes??
    I know they were so ACTING their roles...But I watched so many Noel's series but she never really kissed another actors like Andrew and Yu Bo be4 except Yu Bo and Andrew! (Kissing her husband doesnt count!) Welll let me see hmmm....I think she did kiss Chi Lam be4 but it was different from kissing Yu Bo and Andrew...So I was really shocked that she hmmm did kiss them...hehehehehehe

They really did a good job! I would love to see Noel pairing up with these two men again!

No, Andrew's wife is Chinese(or at least oriental anyway, not sure if she is Chinese, but I think she is...). She is really pretty... Yea, he married her before he filmed this series. I think he married her in Dec 2003, which is before he filmed this series.
    Like I said, it is only ACTING....

Yes, like LeungSiuBingIsTheBest, I also enjoyed watching the part when the three of them were playing in the water and catching fish. – it depicted scenes of sweet innocence and memories of childhood where friendship is freely given. Guess I grew to like these three characters in the series very much and it seemed all too soon when I finished watching it.

I was keeping my fingers crossed that Andrew would not turn evil when he started being mean around the middle of the series – it was a relief that everything turned out okay at the end – a nice happy ending which made this series one of my favourites.

Default so happy to come back to this thread...

I truly agree with you Alicia! The ending could have be better, but it was sweet and still good! I thought the series got so even better from the point LLS's baby was born-because at that point that woman, Irene, was missing and lots of interesting things happened...

Oh yeah the themesong is actually good! I like the music background a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia Lee
    Yes, like LeungSiuBingIsTheBest, I also enjoyed watching the part when the three of them were playing in the water and catching fish. – it depicted scenes of sweet innocence and memories of childhood where friendship is freely given. Guess I grew to like these three characters in the series very much and it seemed all too soon when I finished watching it.

I was keeping my fingers crossed that Andrew would not turn evil when he started being mean around the middle of the series – it was a relief that everything turned out okay at the end – a nice happy ending which made this series one of my favourites.

Quote Originally Posted by LeungSiuBingIsTheBest
    I truly agree with you Alicia! The ending could have be better, but it was sweet and still good! I thought the series got so even better from the point LLS's baby was born-because at that point that woman, Irene, was missing and lots of interesting things happened...

Oh yeah the themesong is actually good! I like the music background a lot!
    I agree with you two!I don't understand chinese,but i still watch this series because they don't dubbed noel series in thai nomore. I wonder why some people they don't like this series,but for me i think it was good. Oh yeah about the ending i wonder why they don't let yubo and noel see each other first.

Yes I agree that it is a pity that they didn’t show the two of meeting at the end but showing Noel returning to the cave and tidying up the place shows that they will be together again.

I also liked the theme song. The theme song suited the wild and untamed nature of the hero with the many dangers ahead. The ending song was also good as it was hauntingly sweet and melancholy, depicting the many obstacles faced by the various characters in their pursuit for love and happiness. Does anyone know who the singer is?

I guess everyone has different taste since I didn't like the series and couldn't even finish it. I liked the cast but didn't like the storyline. The ending could have been a lot better in my opinion...I wish that LSS died a horrible death or got severely punished, but sadly she didn't...

so what happen to LSS at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by tae
    so what happen to LSS at the end.
    nothing really happened to her at the end....they didnt show her, but I think she married and lived with Yu Bo's younger bro! She learned to love himr though...
    yeah that evil girl should die!
    I thought she didnt portray role extremely well.
    I wasn't very pleased, but as an actress she was yeah.. okay for this evil role!

Many people say she is pretty and I agree that every1 is pretty in a different way-
    But does1 here think she look kind of funny.??? Doesnt she have a weird mouth???

And Irene??? I really dislike the way she walks...I dont think she is actually tall! She isnt taller than Noel! Dont u think so??

Just finished watching this series. It's a bit dragging at time but I totally enjoyed the scenes with Yubo and Noel . They are very compatible and lovely to watch. The ending is a bit disappointing and lame. Yubo and Noel should have a romantic scene together. Anyway, there could be no other ending since Yubo and Noel's characters are so much in love and it would be so sad if they have to be apart forever. Yubo has acted with so many HK actresses, first Ada now Noel and next Kathy Chow, I hope that he will have a chance to act with Annie Man next. She is one of my favourite actresses. I think Yubo has enough series with older actresses and should collaborate with an actress same age as his. Annie is lovely, fun and her acting's skill is just as good as Noel.