Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: new series: Huang Yin Shen Zhen (yubo, noel leung, irene wan, lee san san, andrew lin

This serie, at most was only decent to me. I thought the casts, with the exception of Lee San San did an excellent performance. It is unfortunate that their characters were too one dimensional and typical to make any of their roles memorable. After watching the serie, I must say I have a renew appreciation for Noel (Vivian) Leung. She had always been one of my favorite tvb actress, but since her departure from entertainment, I've forgotten how wonderful of an actress she really is. I am very please to see her acting again.

I'm watching episode 5 where Lee San San has Irene's stolen pearl. And LSS is put in the same cave as the wolves and she says her biggest regret is not being able to avenge her father.

So does LSS and Irene get along later? Does anyone actually trust LSS and listen to all her BS?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Geez, Lee San San's character is soooooooooooooo despicable and shameless! Not to mention, She's such a user! Ungrateful wrench! Despicable!

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Can someone tell me why Irene's teacher/servant kept the identity of Andrew being Irene's son and being alive a secret?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    I'm watching episode 5 where Lee San San has Irene's stolen pearl. And LSS is put in the same cave as the wolves and she says her biggest regret is not being able to avenge her father.

So does LSS and Irene get along later? Does anyone actually trust LSS and listen to all her BS?
    B/c Irene cared about getting revenge so much that she didn’t even think LSS would really destroy her plans…She actually did get along with LSS at a point…But after she realized what LSSS had done to her teacher she wanted to kill LSS.
    I hated LSS and Irene the most in this series.

I just finished this series...it was a bit dragging, alot of crying, and just about EVERY GIRL in here gets raped or has sex...lol the ending shouldn't have been left so blank...but overall i did enjoy this series..have fun guys and gals.

OMG she looked so young in here...like 20ish...I couldnt belive she was 37!
    Last edited by movie fan#1; 08-05-06 at 11:02 PM.
    Currently watching- War and Beauty

Default Viet Title

Can anyone tell me the viet title for this?

Quote Originally Posted by zhashi
    Can anyone tell me the viet title for this?
    The Viet Title is Ảo Ảnh Thần Trâm. It has been out for quite a while. Some sites offered the series to download long time ago.

Default Official English forum of Yu Bo opened on June 28

Great news. the official YUBO international website will be opened recently, and the english forum had been opened on June 28 but it's still in building!

There are every kinds of information on Yu BO, from biography and filmography to pictures and videos. it also has the latest news and reports on Yu Bo.You can also post your own works (words,images and multimedias) to the forum or talk about the series.

The forum website address is: http://yuboclub.com/bbs/index.php

but you can also directly enter the english forum use this address: http://yuboclub.com/bbs/index.php?gid=46

To view the content or add post, you must registrate. Now the forum hasn't the function for english registration, but I'll explain how to registration.

For the registration, the first page is the rules of the forum, and you can choose from agree (left button)and disagree (right button).

if you choose agree, then you go to the next step.for this page, you need fill in confirmation number, your user name, password, e-mail address. And there is a line of words in red, you need copy it and paste it to the blank beside it. and then click the "summit button". and finish your registration

Default CAll FOR ARTICLES TO CELEBRATE THE BIRTHDAY OF YUBO

CAll FOR ARTICLES TO CELEBRATE THE BIRTHDAY OF YUBO

http://yuboclub.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=49

July 22 is the birthday of YU BO and we'll collect all the greetings from his fans. All kinds of materials, such as poem, essay, picture, MV and so on are welcome. Those articles will be made to several DVDs and send to YU BO as birthday gift.

Don't forget to add your name on your articles!

furthermore, please add this [birthday greetings] to your title when you post your article to the forum:
    http://yuboclub.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=49

The deadline to summit your articles is July 10 because we need some days to edit all the posts and make DVD.

Default autograph of Jin cheng

too much ,just post two
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo8.yupoo.com/20070628/174909_1385294609.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo8.yupoo.com/20070628/175837_286106381.jpg')

one more-(publicity still)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo8.yupoo.com/20070628/175834_1256681725.jpg')

this serie looks ok at the begging but in the middle it was kind of dumb

is the series was Good???

cuz went i saw their other movie before.... i don't like it at all.
    perhaps because the main girl character wasn't beautifull enough.

i know perhaps that was unreasonable... but what u say about this series??

I tried to watch this once. Actually I knew the casting and I was interested to see the output. I saw few separated clips of the serial and was more than amazed. Casting wise it got peoples I know and I like: Yu Bo, Yang Jun Yi, Noel , San San, Irene, so far so good ... but I only managed to watch less than 10 minutes inline and I dropped. Camera movement are awkward and unnatural. At the very minute San San appeared I knew she'd be no good. I went to read spoiler and it confirmed. She can't act !!!! Noel looked cute at first but ... she alone can't support a whole series right ? I got a hard time with Jun Yi hairdo. He's such a cute man, why do his hair like that ?? As for Yu Bo, ok I won't comment on his look but the first sequence looked pathetic really ! The fight, the bows, ... ummm ... no thanks from me !!!! Except San San, they are not bad actors/actresses but the production crew looked amateur to me ...

I think I missed a bit of a probable great chemistry between Yu Bo and Noel but ... reading spoiler will be sufficient this time !