Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: new series: Huang Yin Shen Zhen (yubo, noel leung, irene wan, lee san san, andrew lin

Quote Originally Posted by sisavan
    this sexy MV is so funny. LSS is like trying to rape the poor Yubo so many times it comes so funny! hahaha she was not only seductive, but was forceful also!

wahhh i have been trying so many sites, even the official site for HYSZ. the trailer is gone. does anyone still have it on their computer and willing to share with me?

sending my love and thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by luckione
    wahhh i have been trying so many sites, even the official site for HYSZ. the trailer is gone. does anyone still have it on their computer and willing to share with me?

sending my love and thanks in advance!
    Here is a clips hope it can help
    http://www.coolmales.info/yubo/s/f.wmv
    http://www.yubo.us/mv/ad/minminfm.wmv

Quote Originally Posted by sisavan
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

oh my goodness sweetie! the clips were great!!! i love them!!

when is the series coming out?
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://photo.sohu.com/20040716/Img221041931.jpg'), '')

I want to see how well Yubo acts with Noel. Their age difference is quite big but hopefully they would have great onscreen chemistry together. Noel is old but still ravishing as ever.

This series has been out... I did not enjoy it much since the story was not very good...I couldn't even finish it....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Default Watch Huang Yin Shen Zhen online!!

Unhappy Impulsive Buyer

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    This series has been out... I did not enjoy it much since the story was not very good...I couldn't even finish it....
    Is it that bad? I bought the series impulsively, but haven't watched it yet. I saw the clip and am not too excited about it.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

Thumbs down Vindication!

This series is appaling. DON'T BOTHER RENTING, BUYING, OR WATCHING THIS SERIES!

Here is why:
    1) None of the actors/actresses could act decently. Irene was boring and could not act
    2) The story line and plot is shallow. I predicted it after the first episode
    3) The kungfu and martial arts were poorly performed. It's just a bunch of people being pulled with the wire up and down, like yo yo.
    4) No interesting character development
    5) No hotties

You've been warned.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

I wouldn't go as far as say that NONE of the actors and actresses can't act. I really like YU Bo, Leung Siu Bing and Yang Jun Ji. I thought they did really well. Irene seemed to be lagging though. But I still think most of them did pretty well, but the main thing that i don't like is the plot. I don't think you should judge it until you see most of it. I did, but I must say the plot was what wasn't very good... The plot is the most important thing in a series to me. By the way, I think Yu Bo is very handsone. if you are looking for hotties. Andrew Lian and Yang Jun Yi look good too. Besides there is WAY more to a series than just a good looking cast!!!
    Last edited by Trinie; 04-12-06 at 04:03 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Hey Leung Siu Bing is beautiful. If one cannot see such beauty, one is not watching the same series. Me thinks! Hahah.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Thumbs down You've been warned

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    I wouldn't go as far as say that NONE of the actors and actresses can't act. I really like YU Bo, Leung Siu Bing and Yang Jun Ji. I thought they did really well. Irene seemed to be lagging though. But I still think most of them did pretty well, but the main thing that i don't like is the plot. I don't think you should judge it until you see most of it. I did, but I must say the plot was what wasn't very good... The plot is the most important thing in a series to me. By the way, I think Yu Bo is very handsone. if you are looking for hotties. Andrew Lian and Yang Jun Yi look good too. Besides there is WAY more to a series than just a good looking cast!!!
    Ooh believe me....and I was trying to find out what is bad with the series...and left wanting more....

I am a guy..so when I say hotties, it also means cuties. The series don't provide that.

Now that you might think that I am so shallow for judging the series by its cast. But wait, the plot? What plot? It's horrendous! I guessed the ending... and matched every single one of them. Even the last episode doesn't provide fun entertainment. This series could have been completed with ten episodes. Too dragging.

Irene's act was unpolished and very unnatural.

The music was horrible. I can't stand it. I thought the ending theme was out of tune too.

I have to push myself.... to complete this series.

Was the series that poor?!?

Given the benefit of the doubt, which you did because you bought the series before hand. After reading a few comments, I'm hesitating about renting this series. I had high hopes just because I really adore Noel Leung as an actress and find Andew Lin to be quite sexy...suave I'll give it a try either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Versace
    Was the series that poor?!?

Given the benefit of the doubt, which you did because you bought the series before hand. After reading a few comments, I'm hesitating about renting this series. I had high hopes just because I really adore Noel Leung as an actress and find Andew Lin to be quite sexy...suave I'll give it a try either way.
    Try it and let me know....

I hope I am not the only one who hated this series.

hi! could some one spoils the end of this series. Thanks

Default HELP ON ILLUSIONARY Needle God

Hi there,

Does any1 who Noel Leung will end up with??And what happens in that 2 scenes where Andrew kssing Noel???Please let me know asap...THANKS

NOEL LEUNG IS the BEST!!!
    My #1 Favorite Actor: FeLix Wong

Favorite Actresses: LEUNG SIU BING, Erica Choi, Fiona Leung, and Luo Hai Qiong.

Actors I like : Joey Leung, Ren Quan, Eric Suen

This series is released in Viet already. I rented 1-6. So far i like it, but i only watched like 1-3. YuBo and Noel is really cute. Are they gonna end up together? Lee San San's character is pissing me off. Is she gonna become royal or something? She was wearing this gold costume with this thing on her head in the sub theme song.
    Can someone tell me the ending? Really curious about the ending.
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,
    Hearts will only break you,
    If there is no love to save you.