Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: new series: Huang Yin Shen Zhen (yubo, noel leung, irene wan, lee san san, andrew lin

I'm not sure if there's a thread for this as i couldn't find it anywhere. this is a new china series but i'm not sure at what stage of production it's in. i can't read chinese, but i saw this at another site so i just wanted to post the links of the pics and character description. big heaps of thanks to the posters in the Paradise thread, especially creidesca

can anyone kindly translate the character description? thanks.
    http://e.netandtv.com/newClub/ReadNe...d=634&id=62864

http://e.netandtv.com/newClub/ReadNe...d=634&id=62726
    Last edited by triumph2004; 01-18-09 at 12:25 PM.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

I am looking forward to knowing more on this serie. It looks interesting and the castings for the serie is very eye catching!!! I hope there will be some news on what the story will be on and everything!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That抯 why we call it,
    The Present.

what is the english title to this new series?
    wonder if they will have it on VCD, china series are usually pretty good.
    www.eMotor.ca

can't wait to see Yu Bo in this series.. :P he's such a cutie...

OMGOSH! Yu Bo and Noel!!! And Andrew tooo. This is a must watch for me. But it's too new, so it'd be a long time b4 releasing in Viet. Ehh. Why do I have to know about it so soon? Someone translate those articles please.

translating but with limited chinese. anyone else feel free to correct my mistakes.

http://e.netandtv.com/newClub/ReadNe...d=634&id=62726

this is the page i am translating

pic from this page. there are 4 lines of poetry describing their characters. Way out of my depth for translating...

Liu Lang Yue (Irene Wan)
    -3rd in pic in link
    Age 45/46 but strangely able to retain her youth. Has excellent kungfu but hides a tragic past. Has intense desire for revenge.

Jin Cheng (Yu Bo)- 1st pic in link
    Age 20+
    The forest is his home, animals his friends. Righteous young hero who is innocent of the ways of the world (jiang hu). How wiill he survive the treacherous jiang hu?

Jin Ba (Yang Jun) - 2nd pic in link
    Age 20.
    Happy go lucky guy. Very steadfast in love. Once identify the love of his life, will forever "chase" her. I think the love of his life isnt interested cos he will provide comic relief on his "chasing" his love.

Yue Tia ? (Andrew Lai) - 5th in pic in link
    Age 24/25
    Of royal family. Has the qualities of a gentleman. UNfortunately is sickly but filled with love & hope. Heavens creates something for him (assuming its bad cos of the following translation ), although he cant control his destiny, whether he becomes evil or not , the decision lies in a split second.

? mian er (Ran xiao bing) - 4th pic
    Age 20+
    Daughter of shen yi (dont know how to translate this but the doctor that is usually famous in jian hu & can cure any illness). Warm, kind, just like those daughters from affluent family. accidental incident makes her fall in love & the relationship causes her to deviate from her normal peaceful life.

Le Shan Shan (Lee Shan Shan)
    Age 20 - last pic in link
    Describes her as a "wild rose" looks beautiful, can sing & dance but is ren xin (dont know the literal translation but she kinda does things the way she wants without caring about other's feelings). The man who loves her, she isnt interested. The one whom she is interested in, carries a torch for someone else. Has excellent jing gong which Liu Lang Yue discovers...

i sincerely hope i didnt confuse anyone with my horrid translations...

Originally posted by yannlc
    translating but with limited chinese. anyone else feel free to correct my mistakes.

this is the page i am translating

om-gosh!!! thank you so much for translating this! you are so very kind of doing this to help us non-chinese/chinese illiterate folks learn more about the series. thank you YANNLC! may the force be with you!

do you mind if i post this in noel's thread? i'll just link it to this site!
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Thanks so much for the character translations yannlc!!! Hehe, its so great that you took time to translate them since now I'm even more curious on the serie!!! lol.

Yang Jun Yi's role sorta makes me think of his role in Paradise. It sounds quite similiar, but it sounds as if he will be more cheerful in here since he will be the comic reliefer right? Looking forward to this!!!

I'm quite interested in Lee San San's role!!! It sounds quite interesting and very good. Since she knows martial arts as well as the more ladieish things. I don't think I've seen her play this kind of character.

Irene's character is supposed to be 45 to 46? This will be interseting to hear more about. I wonder..... ^_^

Thanks again yannlc for the translation!!!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That抯 why we call it,
    The Present.

there is no new or info at all on what type of role Noel takes?
    she is not the main one in this series?
    WELCOME TO MY SHUI LING FORUM
    WWW.VOY.COM/140245/

Originally posted by Qin Qin
    there is no new or info at all on what type of role Noel takes?
    she is not the main one in this series?
    yannlc translated her character summary...

? mian er (Ran xiao bing-Noel Leung) - 4th pic
    Age 20+
    Daughter of shen yi (dont know how to translate this but the doctor that is usually famous in jian hu & can cure any illness). Warm, kind, just like those daughters from affluent family. accidental incident makes her fall in love & the relationship causes her to deviate from her normal peaceful life.

from what i can gather, it seems that this will be a love square with Yang Jun pursuing lee san san who likes yubo who likes noel. i think and i hope that noel will be the main girl based on the fact that she and yubo may be a pair. but it seems as though lee san san and irene wan will have the more interesting roles. i agree with goddessofhonor, i cannot wait to see how lee san san in this new role.

of course, my main reason for seeing this is NOEL!
    Last edited by patricia n; 08-20-04 at 11:18 PM.

noel is so pretty, so is Irene wang
    love them both

here photos
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yubo.netandtv.com/huanying/城.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yubo.netandtv.com/huanying/城-2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yubo.netandtv.com/huanying/城-3.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yubo.netandtv.com/huanying/城-4.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yubo.netandtv.com/huanying/城-5.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yubo.netandtv.com/huanying/城-6.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://yubo.netandtv.com/huanying/城-7.jpg')
    WELCOME TO MY SHUI LING FORUM
    WWW.VOY.COM/140245/

I can't wait to see another YuBo series! The cast looks great.. hopefully the storyline is great too.. hehe... Hopefully Yu Bo and Noel end up together in this series... really lokkin forward to see this series...

you are all welcomed. hehe...just glad no one got confused on my translations!

most curious about lee shan shan, andrew lai & irene wan's characters. is it possible lee shan shan has something to do with irene wan's "revenge"? think its my first time seeing le shan shan in a period drama.she looks good in the white outfit.

i wonder whats "the" incident that might make andrew go evil ...last saw him in warriors of the yang and he was soooo good in there!

cant wait :wriggle: cant wait :wriggle:

oops wrong post.

Im speechless...
    Attached Images Attached Images

cool, Yu Bo and Andrew Lin is so cute also I love Vivian Leung too.

Didn't know shich name belong to which pics..
    I only know Yu Bo n Jun Yi
    I really never seen any movies with those other character..
    Help....

Hey a new series my my beloved Yang Jun Yi!! Hmm, it looks really interesting... I love ancient drama series, with all the fighting and stuff. Can't wait for it to be available here.

Yu Bo is doing his curly hair thingy again, reminds me his hair in Paradise Well, at least its less instand noodles like this time and he actually look better than he did in Paradise!!

I can't load all the picture... can't see lee shan shan and my yang jun yi....

Hi, I'm new at this forum.

Is this series out yet?? I hope Noel wil be the main girl!!!!

Please post more info about this series if you have more info.

Hehe, thats a good guess at the love relationships patrician!! It looks as if all these characters are quite significant and I am even more interested to know the confirm relationships, hehe.

I would like to see Lee San San with Yang Jun Yi, think they would look cute. First I gotta see how YJY looks like though!!! LSS is cute no doubt, hehe. A bit too old looking with the headdress, but still.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That抯 why we call it,
    The Present.