Thread: Top on the Forbidden City

Default Top on the Forbidden City

I wonder if there is any fans of this series. To me, it's quite good & best choice after At the Dolphin Bay. The soundstrack are so awesome .
    Please share ur feelings there

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine Yang
    I wonder if there is any fans of this series. To me, it's quite good & best choice after At the Dolphin Bay. The soundstrack are so awesome .
    Please share ur feelings there

It's OK, nothing special! Just another youth/Idol drama from Taiwan....I really can't stand the leading female character !

PS: Laugh my head off watching those dancing/fighting scenes !
    Last edited by Fallen Angel; 09-27-04 at 02:41 AM.
    Cheers!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    I really can't stand the leading female character !
    U meant Xiao Ying ? Why didn't u like her? How about the leading male? Who is ur fav character, QingTian or Tian Xie?

finished watching this a while ago i think the ending was satisfying for me...my favorite character wuz tian xie.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine Yang
    U meant Xiao Ying ? Why didn't u like her? How about the leading male? Who is ur fav character, QingTian or Tian Xie?
    I don't like the way she treated Qing Tian.......I guessed you can said that my favourite character is Qing Tian !
    Cheers!!!!!!

Default pa zi

Yeah the show was good! i like pa zi though ahahahah

Hi, I am so tempted to buy this series but it's quite long and the whole set is quite expensive (and it's not even DVD).

Katherine, you seem to like it....and have you watched Westside Story? Are they comparable? I have watched Westside so if you make some comparison for me, I'd be grateful. For eg, acting wise - is KOne better than 5566? Can Joanne act better than Esther? I hope the dancing and fighting scenes are not as bad as those in Dance of Michael. That drama was kinda weird esp with all those strange looking characters.....

I've seen this series but I don't watch it that much..the lead girl really looked a lot like ranie yang but this drama seems to be a spin off with other taiwanese dramas like westside story and MVP valentine.... I liked the other girl better, zhang si ping..I think she's really cute..she was also in snow angel..loved that series better than this.
    you cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore nie yuan

Hi, I decided to get the VCD set and so far, no regrets...my fav characters are Tian Xie, Qing Tian and Xiao Ying.....so it's going to be difficult for me to choose who I want Xiao Ying to end up with

Default Where can I download the series?

Guys, please help me to find this drama!!!!! I couldn't find any download links to this. Is there actually any links for download?
    Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.
    Ena.

i didn't watch the whole series n the ending so i was wondering who did xiao ying end up with?issit qing tian or tian xie?i hope it's qing tian cuz the both of them look so cute 2gether however,i dun really like xiao ying anymore as she treated qing tian very badly couldn't help but wonder if that two will end up together n why does tian xie have a kid?

Smile nothin'

i havent see this series but i believe its nice. based on the trailer its a good one worth watching that's it if you really love dancing and love story