Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Sweet 18" - KBS drama

this drama is so girly..haha....too sweet to be true.... i like Han ji hye..it's just so weird to me hw her hair always look bad in series...in real life her hair style looks really good...like in "sweet 18" doe she always have to tie it up??? ...she look so good in "my boyfriend is type b" ...but "my secret lover" was another hair don't...she had pig tails for the whole series...i just find it weird looking...

i used to hate Lee da hae in here..after seeing "my girl" and green rose..I love her so much.!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by tuoimongmo2007; 05-23-06 at 05:04 PM.

This is one of my favorite Korean series so I don't want the thread to be deleted.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    This is one of my favorite Korean series so I don't want the thread to be deleted.
    I agree with you. This serie is very sweet The plot is simple but has lots of substance.

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    I agree with you. This serie is very sweet The plot is simple but has lots of substance.

Yes, is one of my favourite too, that's why I got the original copy of Dvd from
    Korea.

lolz everyone I recommended it to loved it. she's annoying at first but then she matured. lee dong gun's character is like the perfect husband material. and like the title, it's very sweet. still my favorite with no close rival ^_^

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by hinako442003
    lolz everyone I recommended it to loved it. she's annoying at first but then she matured. lee dong gun's character is like the perfect husband material. and like the title, it's very sweet. still my favorite with no close rival ^_^
    Yeah, it's even sweeter knowing that they are a couple in real life. They make such a cute couple.

are they still dating? i heard various rumors. 1/ is that it was set up so that they could boost up ratings for their movie "my bf is type b" and 2/ is that they went out but are no longer together.

out of all Lee Dong Gun's dramas, this is the only one I like him in (well Sang Doo was semi-okay). I totally hated his character in RoYOW and Lovers in Paris. Stained Glass was just horrible altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by hinako442003
    are they still dating? i heard various rumors. 1/ is that it was set up so that they could boost up ratings for their movie "my bf is type b" and 2/ is that they went out but are no longer together.

out of all Lee Dong Gun's dramas, this is the only one I like him in (well Sang Doo was semi-okay). I totally hated his character in RoYOW and Lovers in Paris. Stained Glass was just horrible altogether.

I've heard that they are still a couple. From what I've also heard, LDG is really the one hopelessly and devotedly in love with Han Ji Hye!

Junior Member fayemarie_lovely329's Avatar

Smile

hi! i agree... i love them both! she's soooo cute & he's soooo handsome.. i've watched it twice, here in the Philippines.. i wish that they'll make a new film together.. they're so funny & at the same time, they're romantic.. that's why i love sweet 18 very much..

imo, dis series is dragging but i like han ji hye...dont fancy lee dong geun though...

Quote Originally Posted by big master
    imo, dis series is dragging but i like han ji hye...dont fancy lee dong geun though...
    I feel the opposite. I like Lee Dong Gun, his appearance is something that needs to get used to but very cute.

Han Ji Hye's character is such a crybaby!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I really do love this series...I love Lee Dong Gun character ...he's such a good wholesome man.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Heh, On episode 10 now. I thought they were only about 4-5 years apart, but they're actually 10 years apart?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Heh, On episode 10 now. I thought they were only about 4-5 years apart, but they're actually 10 years apart?
    i know right? she was 18 and he was about 29 or so right?

Love, love, love this series to death! As a rule, I never watched any series that is not dubbed as I feel like the voice over totally ruin the feeling between the cast but I made an exception since I have waited forever for any Viet company to dubbed this series.

I have watched and rewatched this series twice in 3 days and still cannot get over the good plot and the incredible chemistry between 2 main leads. I didn't have much of an opinion of Lee Dong Gun before this movie but now I want to see him in a lead role more and more.

Korea should produce more series like Sweet 18. I defintely will purchase this series for keep. Still scourging video rental stores for My boyfriend is Type B.
    Huang Xiao Ming

"It's great to have a private jet. Anyone that tells you that having your own private jet isn't great is lying to you." - Oprah

I like this drama. Lee Dong Gun is soo cute!
    Call me KIM

LIVE
    to
    EAT
    to
    LIVE

Danny Noriega (American Idol Season 7) fan FOREVER

it is true that I heard that they are married now? both of them in real life! I heard my friends were talking about it the other day. Gosh, that would really nice cos they look nice and compatible together. I like them as a couple in drama, movie and also real life
    be happy

i just finished watching this drama... and it was indeed sweet - it made me feel all glowy and warm inside heh heh

why's he hiding in there? perve.

I have read somewhere on the web that Lee Dong Gun said he fell for his co-star during the scene where her character was waiting for him outside the movie theatre, when he saw her shivering and crying, he just wants to protect her for the rest of his life and making sure that she will not be cold. Awwwhhh, so sweet!
    Huang Xiao Ming

"It's great to have a private jet. Anyone that tells you that having your own private jet isn't great is lying to you." - Oprah

that is so sweet..i really like the two main leads.. hope to see them together on another series soon..