Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Female Reader's fav male character

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    How is Di Yun a stalker? Most of the time he's either locked prison or stuck in that snowy place.
    Well he snuck into the Wan mansion by pretending to be a doctor. After he leaves he still hung around. It's not until Qi Fang found out that the doctor was him and when she was in trouble that he revealed himself.

But Di Yun's cool. He had the hardest life out of all the Jin Yong heroes.
    Underneath the fluffly, cudly exterior lies the tormented and complex creature known as the panda.

Quote Originally Posted by SkineePanda
    Well he snuck into the Wan mansion by pretending to be a doctor. After he leaves he still hung around. It's not until Qi Fang found out that the doctor was him and when she was in trouble that he revealed himself.

he's not really a stalker... i mean, when i think stalker, i think Duan Yu followed by Yin Zhi Ping.

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    lol @ 0-0-0
    give me a little more credit woman! i may see beauty - but i also see inner beauty!!!!
    lol... i didn't know

That was someone that he spent his childhood with, someone that he wanted to marry. So just pretending to be a doctor to be near her, is not unreasonable.

Anyway, That was just something out of Count of Monte Cristo

His goal was also to find out the truth (who was the real culprit) and to clear his name, not to stalk her.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo
    That was someone that he spent his childhood with, someone that he wanted to marry. So just pretending to be a doctor to be near her, is not unreasonable.

Anyway, That was just something out of Count of Monte Cristo
    No, I don't think it was wrong neither. In fact I thought it was quite noble for Di Yun to even have the heart left to cure Wan Gui's poison. He could've just revealed himself and said "Haha, I'm Di Yun, now I will watch you suffer and take your wife away!" and it's not like anyone in the Wan household can stop him. But he didn't instead, he cured Wan Gui for Qi fang and her daughter's sake, and left without revealing himself. Very selfless and heart-breaking.
    Underneath the fluffly, cudly exterior lies the tormented and complex creature known as the panda.

No, I don't think it was wrong neither. In fact I thought it was quite noble for Di Yun to even have the heart left to cure Wan Gui's poison. He could've just revealed himself and said "Haha, I'm Di Yun, now I will watch you suffer and take your wife away!" and it's not like anyone in the Wan household can stop him. But he didn't instead, he cured Wan Gui for Qi fang and her daughter's sake, and left without revealing himself. Very selfless and heart-breaking.
    Yes, it was very touching... he cured Wan Gui, who was the one that got him put into jail for all those years and stole Qi Fang for him for Qi Fang's sake...

Linghu Cong
    Qiao Feng

If they could be combined into one person, that would be great. Linghu Cong is my favorite protagonist because of his loyalty and individualistic moral compass. Qiao Feng, like Guo Jing, is the very definition of a great hero but he's more intelligent.