Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Eternal Happiness 《再生緣》

i did not regret watching this drama...u will love michelle even more after watching this drama..i did...
    funny face

The beauty of Life does not depend on how happy you are,but on how happy others can be...becoz of YOU

Quote Originally Posted by funny face
    i did not regret watching this drama...u will love michelle even more after watching this drama..i did...
    I watched this drama only when it aired on TV, because I never had to time to go and rent it or anything. I had already watched Michelle in Golden Faith, Gods of Honour, and LWVB, so I liked her. So happy when I finally got to watch this.
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

by looking at the cast itself, i wasn't interested at all! luckily, i still watched the 1st episode and got addicted to it!!!

this is a nice series with a good plot & some interesting characters. I like michelle, raymond, tavia, rain, & mok kar yiu (MLK's bro). michelle is very impressive here but her later performance in TITS is really poor. the char of ray is really dumb but cute. mok's facial expressions r what i'm looking foward to in every episodes

however, i must admit that some parts r quite boring whenever it focus on Joe Ma & his royal affairs. the sight of natalie ng as Fut Chan is unbearable!!!

watched eternal happiness twice & still enjoy it very much. I love the theme songs, which are sung by Kelly Chen(main) & Raymond Lam(sub) .

Quote Originally Posted by buster_t
    by looking at the cast itself, i wasn't interested at all! luckily, i still watched the 1st episode and got addicted to it!!!

this is a nice series with a good plot & some interesting characters. I like michelle, raymond, tavia, rain, & mok kar yiu (MLK's bro). michelle is very impressive here but her later performance in TITS is really poor. the char of ray is really dumb but cute. mok's facial expressions r what i'm looking foward to in every episodes

however, i must admit that some parts r quite boring whenever it focus on Joe Ma & his royal affairs. the sight of natalie ng as Fut Chan is unbearable!!!

watched eternal happiness twice & still enjoy it very much. I love the theme songs, which are sung by Kelly Chen(main) & Raymond Lam(sub) .
    I hate to see the episodes end, but everytime the sub song comes up so I get happy. It's such a great song! Do you know where I can download it?

Quote Originally Posted by funny face
    I did....regretted renting this series till the end! It's such a failure (just my opinion ) And that series made me hate Michelle Yip even more than before...

Registered User raymond_lam_fan's Avatar

Default Raymond Lam Fung Is Hot

HI PEOPLE!! My name is Yvonne and I'm new on this site! I love Raymond Lam Fung! If you want some video clips or some downloaded songs of him e-mail me at [email protected] AND PLZ visit my site at http://www.freewebs.com/world_of_raymond_lam, its updated every week and you can join my Raymond Lam International Fan Club

Thank you BUBI

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy
    I did....regretted renting this series till the end! It's such a failure (just my opinion ) And that series made me hate Michelle Yip even more than before...
    oh that's all right. i mean..i think she did a better job in this series than Golden faith..

HI PEOPLE!! My name is Yvonne and I'm new on this site! I love Raymond Lam Fung! If you want some video clips or some downloaded songs of him e-mail me at [email protected] AND PLZ visit my site at http://www.freewebs.com/world_of_raymond_lam, its updated every week and you can join my Raymond Lam International Fan Club

Thank you BUBI

the series was quite a nice series but i think the ending was just too smooth... erm but the theme song was just so great that i love it until today and i last saw the series 2 years ago

I love Raymond Lam Fung! He is the hottest guy in the world! If you have any cool stuff of Raymond plz send it to me at [email protected]! I'm new on here so if there is any Raymond Lam on here plz talk to me!! And visit my site at [email protected]

I love Raymond Lam Fung! He is the hottest guy in the world! If you have any cool stuff of Raymond plz send it to me at [email protected]! I'm new on here so if there is any Raymond Lam on here plz talk to me!! And visit my site at [email protected]

i wonder who has the ending theme song.?

it's so nice~

anyone can send me?

What was the ending again?
    WU ZUN ! <3

i love the opening and endin song... so damn nice lor!!!
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes
    What was the ending again?
    Everything ended well because Raymond finally found out Michelle's identity, and Joe spared her for lying to him. Myolie went away to take care of his family so them two could be together, and *I think* Joe sent back the instrument that Michelle used to play for him back to her...that should be about right

So Myolie fell in love with Joe?
    What about Tavia? All I remember was that she was forced to marry a bad guy.. and then she jumped of the boat or something. Please tell me if you remember, thank you
    WU ZUN ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes
    So Myolie fell in love with Joe?
    What about Tavia? All I remember was that she was forced to marry a bad guy.. and then she jumped of the boat or something. Please tell me if you remember, thank you
    Nono...I think Myolie liked Raymond, but she wanted to put Raymond and Michelle together, so she left to take care of her family. Tavia did jump off into the water, but was rescued by this erm...I think some kind of prime minister or something, and became his daughter. I think she stayed there and had a happy life, but then afterwards her 'father' got punished (I think it was trying to take the throne from Joe?) but it was a bit of a trick, so they all ended up living as normal people in the end.

tavia... got save by the royal uncle if not mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    tavia... got save by the royal uncle if not mistaken
    Thanks! I forgot what position he was...whoops!

but i though he was evil and i didn't like him but i felt sad for him in the end