Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Eternal Happiness 《再生緣》

and i think he fell in a mud puddle or something?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    ahhh! I do I do!! hes soooo cute! and sometimes when they are eating and he stuffs it in his mouth and his cheeks puffs out! sooo CUTE!!wanna pinch him!
    YEah, Im not the only one! Haha... True, like a baby munching hehe... He always eat wat Michelle can't finish I think it annoys the hell out of Michelle haha caus they din have enuf money and always eat 'man tau' only... yet Raymond always munches happily... :P

Raymond was so slow in this series, hehe! He could never figure things out - putting 1 and 1 together! But I still liked him here. Wow, the scene when he finally figures out who Michelle really was = intense! I loved it when he came to Michelle's house for the first time in a while, and he wanted to help fix the little hole in the wall, and Michelle decided that she didn't like him (from her childhood) and she threw rocks at him! Haha.:P
    and i think he fell in a mud puddle or something?
    Yeah, yeah, she lastic the stones to his behind haha in the end he fell into the 'mixture' he wanted to use to mend the hole in the wall... Michelle was annoyed cause he was unconciously 'barring' her from going out as she likes through the hole... hehe... Raymond is so innocent! I rmr very well his tanned face in the brown mixture... eheheh!!!
    Last edited by Rain_84; 08-07-06 at 12:39 AM.

If it wasn't for Joe and all the boring palace scenes, I was going to love this series to death. Raymond, Michelle, Rain and Michelle's brother! Gosh they are SO FUNNY! Any idea what the ratings of this series is like? I rmbered that it was not very high, but EH is still a great series
    Eat the sweet, eat the bitter as well

lol yes! the mud just made him look more brown!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by kau_chung
    If it wasn't for Joe and all the boring palace scenes, I was going to love this series to death. Raymond, Michelle, Rain and Michelle's brother! Gosh they are SO FUNNY! Any idea what the ratings of this series is like? I rembered that it was not very high, but EH is still a great series
    Haha, I kinda like Joe Ma too cause he's got the looks and well I think he's been actng for some time rite? But since he gets in the way of RM i dun favor him (or rather his character) in this series...

lol yes! the mud just made him look more brown!
    Actually, I think Hak Tan Tau (michelle's nickname for Raymond) is even darker than the mud! haha He looked like he was putting on mask! :P hehehe

this is the first series i started liked Ray.. so innocent and cute.... though can be slow to figure things out sometime... i also like Tavia here,... so willling to do everything for Mich....
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

Quote Originally Posted by Rain_84
    YEah, Im not the only one! Haha... True, like a baby munching hehe... He always eat wat Michelle can't finish I think it annoys the hell out of Michelle haha caus they din have enuf money and always eat 'man tau' only... yet Raymond always munches happily... :P
    Yeah, yeah, she lastic the stones to his behind haha in the end he fell into the 'mixture' he wanted to use to mend the hole in the wall... Michelle was annoyed cause he was unconciously 'barring' her from going out as she likes through the hole... hehe... Raymond is so innocent! I rmr very well his tanned face in the brown mixture... eheheh!!!
    yeha...he always munches happily with his cheeks puffing out...thats what makes it soo cute!......LOLS! remember that....awwww...poor ray...hes innocent...

If it wasn't for Joe and all the boring palace scenes, I was going to love this series to death. Raymond, Michelle, Rain and Michelle's brother! Gosh they are SO FUNNY! Any idea what the ratings of this series is like? I rmbered that it was not very high, but EH is still a great series
    ARG! hate those joe and palace scenes...sooo boring!!
    Wild Obessesion With Raymond Lam<3

Quote Originally Posted by Twinsangelkiki
    this is the first series i started liked Ray.. so innocent and cute.... though can be slow to figure things out sometime... i also like Tavia here,... so willling to do everything for Mich....
    I think Tavia is really pretty in ancient series esp this one too.. in modern she look a bit awkward (golden faith) probly caus eof the hairstyle... i love the orange beads that she wear on her head!

Actually, I think Hak Tan Tau (michelle's nickname for Raymond) is even darker than the mud! haha He looked like he was putting on mask! :P hehehe
    lol true! mud mask...there's really such a thing right?

this is the first series i started liked Ray.. so innocent and cute.... though can be slow to figure things out sometime...
    what sometime? it's ALWAYS haha sooo cute!

hehe ray commented that as he was watching this series, he can't believe when he realized he also have this other side
    cherrie

I think Tavia is really pretty in ancient series esp this one too.. in modern she look a bit awkward (golden faith) probly caus eof the hairstyle... i love the orange beads that she wear on her head!
    True! I think Tavia looks really pretty in ancient series! But TOB is still my favourite.
    Eat the sweet, eat the bitter as well

agree! tavia looks the best in TOB out of all the ancient series...

True! I think Tavia looks really pretty in ancient series! But TOB is still my favourite.
    lol... agree and agree.....
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

hehe i agree too! she's simply gorgeous in tob
    cherrie

liked Rain lau in this show....shes sooo funny!! its especially funny when she was trying to saying the correct thing but gets it wrong cause she never went to school...it was also funny in the scene she talks while sleeping....and she was screaming out for food..!! LMAO

actually does anyone know where they filmed this series---like the canals?

I went to suchow but no where as pretty.

how about where the mongol palace?---where joe ma's palace is---i can't seem to find it in the after-chapter acknolwedgement?

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    liked Rain lau in this show....shes sooo funny!! its especially funny when she was trying to saying the correct thing but gets it wrong cause she never went to school...it was also funny in the scene she talks while sleeping....and she was screaming out for food..!! LMAO

Ahah I agree, besides Michelle and Raymond I think I like her most cos she's so farnee!!!! Haha yeah she always think about eating even when sleeping... and how she has the crush on A Song Gor too bad din c much of their ending?

actually does anyone know where they filmed this series---like the canals?

I went to suchow but no where as pretty.

how about where the mongol palace?---where joe ma's palace is---i can't seem to find it in the after-chapter acknolwedgement?
    Dunno wer they went but yeah tis beautiful

I like this show too. Michelle & Raymond have such gd chemisty but a pity she's no longer at TVB. Guess they won''t have much chance to act together......sign........ I really hate myolie's role this drama dunno why although I really like her a lot. I feel she soooooo irritating in here.

And another role which I really really hate is rain lee in verdant bow. Same cause.

hehe rain lau's really funny and yeah it's just sooo funny to see her having a crush on ah song gor but the guy is just so clueless!
    cherrie

Smile

This was the show where i really love Michelle and that Ray & Mich pairing. Gotta add it to my collection when i really have the $$.
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by melodyntacky
    I like this show too. Michelle & Raymond have such gd chemisty but a pity she's no longer at TVB. Guess they won''t have much chance to act together......sign........ I really hate myolie's role this drama dunno why although I really like her a lot. I feel she soooooo irritating in here.

And another role which I really really hate is rain lee in verdant bow. Same cause.

Michelle's no longer at TVB ??
    really ?!
    how come ?!
    that kinda sucks ..

aww .

but yupp yupp
    two thumbs waaaay up for this series .
    i just really want to re-watch it ..
    but i can't anymore cause it's too old
    i really loved this series .
    it made me want to fall in love with a clueless guy .
    hehe

Michelle and Raymond are really cute
    H A P P i N E S S is like a K i S S
    you must S H A R E it , to E N J O Y it