Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Eternal Happiness 《再生緣》

Default Eternal Happiness 《再生緣》

What do you all think about this series?

I Never wanted to watch this one because on the cast but gave it a try when it was broadcast on TV. Was I ever surprised on how good this one really is~~!!

*^________^*
    Last edited by triumph2004; 01-09-09 at 01:06 PM.

i like this serie. and Tavia was really kind.. And i like the back song that raymond sang...i like the ending of this serie
    bu bu jing xin

yea! i had 2 agree that tavia's character in this series is unbelievably good, unlike Michelle's whose so ..........naughty?!!

i remember this series came out a while ago.. i didnt watch it because the vhs cover didnt look so interesting.. maybe because michelle is in it.. not such a big fan of hers.. over the summer.. the series aired on tv.. and i sort of watched a bit of it... looked pretty interesting considering that raymond was in it so i watched the whole series and it was pretty good!!.. loved it

in my opinion..this series was really good. i loved the plot a loT. i never thought anything of it before starting to watch it cuz i never heard of it. and we didnt have a cover to look at either since my dad's friend lent it to us. i think this was the first series i've ever seen michelle in though. cuz i remember playing a little just to see wat it was like. and the first scene was showing the side if michelles face..pulling at a rope or sumthing. i totally thought it was jessica hsuan. dunno y. but anyways..haha. i loved the love relationship parts. excluding myolie..cuz i didnt like her in here. =X. but the triangle between joe-michelle- and raymond was fun. lol.

i like this series as well. raymond is so unbelievingly stupid here, but cute but the love story is kinda...exag. but this is really good
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Default boo hoo

I liked it alot but I thought it was dumb so I never watched half of it and now I regret it!!!!!!!!

is it da one wit ron ng in it

Quote Originally Posted by babyhunni3
    is it da one wit ron ng in it
    no..ron ng's not in this one, it's raymond lam.

I really like this series alot and too bad I only watched half of it. I think this series came out a few years ago...as in 2001? I'm not sure. In Malaysia....they aired the show in 2004...so i didn't realise it until i flip through the channels one day and that series caught my eye!! And the story is already half way through....i am planning to buy the whole series but I have to count on the budget...
    Lam Fung is the best!! I love him!!!

Desperate to watch: Twin of Brothers, Lost in the Chamber of Love and The Last Breakthrough

Go read my fanfic at www.winglin.net/fanfic/TVBfan !!!

I like this series too. I like Tavia's acting, Raymond was gullible the story was good and I also liked the theme song!! I thought the ending was rushed.
    Have you learned to love one another?

well but overall this was a good series.. i didnt really like when they when to wherever that place was called forgot.. well Joe Ma place.. and how they want to save michelle dad and stuff.. kinda got boring somewhere around there buh thats where raymond and michelle loves develop the most
    bu bu jing xin

I thought the series was boring and horrible. I mean, look at Michelle Yip's acting! It's sooo fake!! Everytime she comes onscreen I just feel like falling asleep. It's even worse when she smiles..the way she smiles...OMG, it's as if she's forcing herself to smile! It's soo unnatural! They also dragged the series to 30 episodes when they could've made it a simple 20-episode series.

Although, Raymond and Tavia's acting was pretty good here. I have nothing against Raymond, but just can't believe the fact that he's so stupid cause he didn't realise Michelle's a girl! (not his fault though, it's the scriptwriter's fault )

All in all, I still don't recommend this series to anyone, but if you're a fan of Raymond or Tavia, then go ahead.

I'm going to watch this series again because I've only watched the last couple of episodes, even though it's really cute. I loved it! I didn't like Joe's character too much in the series, but I guess it's not his fault. It's too bad Raymond took so long to realize the truth, but it kept me interested all the way 'til the end though.
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

well i do agree that sometimes when michelle is smiling seems like she was forcing too .. i didnt really like her in the beginning.. thinks shes all bad that she can be better than a guy.. " me mau lik qua wont lose to a guy".. something liek that.. and yes i do agreee how can raymond be so stupid in this serie not knowing michelle is a girl.. like OMG.. haha.. and i did not like JOe Ma in this serie
    bu bu jing xin

i nv watch this series b4 as ch u aired it last yr.. coz ch 8 also got show mah.. then very lucky ch 8 is goin to repeat it this thurs... woah!!! finally can watch liao!! heard this is a very nice show!!!
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

this series is a really good series wif a good plot and actors and i agree that sometimes michelees acting can get really fake but overall this is a series that can be considered a MUST WATCH and i really like the theme song too.... hehe i must have watch it at least 4 times

To be honest, I didn't like Raymond's character, though his acting was definitely passable as I was completely convinced he was dumb. I really didn't get how she fell for Raymond's character, it was like she was really fickle about her emotions. Even if Michelle's character did like Joe's character for the wrong reasons, you don't just flip a switch when you realize it's the wrong person all along. I didn't like that Joe's character got selfish later on in the series, but I believe that with Michelle's ambitions, she'd have been better off with Joe. Overall I didn't think it was a good match with either guy.

this was the 1st drama that got me liking michelle ye..her acting here was not that good but for a newcomer it is considered quite ok...and the plot is also very good...for anyone who have not seen this drama,please give it a try...
    funny face

The beauty of Life does not depend on how happy you are,but on how happy others can be...becoz of YOU

Yes.. i am definitely watchin this series.. coz got raymond and michelle... haha
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.