Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Full House! MY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

I like Ming Ke more than Bi actually... I haven't finish the series yet, but I like SHG look different here and more acting less crying..
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

i like bi in here the most. I don't like mh. At first he is okay, but then he get on my nerve everytime he said to bi to divorce shg. saying that it better if bi divorce her when their relationship is better . i don't like him at all. Bi is so cute.

hey gurls/guy any of u have finish with this series would up give us a spoil on every episo plz and thanks. cuz i have seen it the first from 1-9 and that all they post up for to see and it stop post it up so plz yall if u have finish plz and tell us the episo .

This series is so good and funny!!

The girl in here is extremely cute (reminded me alot of the girl in My sassy girl) and thats all it matters...but the series was overall good and entertaining, except at times where they dragged on the plot and started to get boring. I had to fastfoward through alot of boring dialogue, and ended up finishing the series in 5hrs!! =))

oh man! aww reading those summaries, it seems so good! gosh!!! i hella wanna see it! IS THERE ANYMORE EPISODE SUMMARIES?! IM DYINGGGGGGGGG HAHA THANKS! and umm does anybody know when its gonna come out on video? in viet possibly? haha thanks.

Hey there! Im new here, just want to say that I luv this series. I finished watching the whole series yesterday. May I know what does BI mean, and is the lead actor the singer rain?

Quote Originally Posted by keniegirl4
    Hey there! Im new here, just want to say that I luv this series. I finished watching the whole series yesterday. May I know what does BI mean, and is the lead actor the singer rain?
    Hi welcome!! i'm new too!!
    Yes the lead actor is the singer Rain!

i watched this whole serie already ..i reallie liked it..and i keep on watching it over and over .. thats how much i love this serie
    bu bu jing xin

Default hi

hi! anyone from the philippines? do u know where i can buy the whole series of full house? and how much?

HI i'm new, my friend told me about this series, and 'm dying to watch it. She's korean so she saw it before. Does anyone know when it is coming out in viet? Thanks.
    Ajah! Ajah! Fighting!!!

heard that bi's girlfriend is a singaporean. is it true????????

Quote Originally Posted by bluewave
    heard that bi's girlfriend is a singaporean. is it true????????

HA. Where did you get that?

According to Bi, he has no time, and i highly doubt he has any time whatsoever since he is such a perfectionist, to date.

So, you can pretty much ignore the rumor.
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Full House has the best ending in Korean drama.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/rouselle/Rain/FullHousekissing1198.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/rouselle/Rain/FullHousefavescene0286.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/rouselle/Rain/FullHousekissingscene_074.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/rouselle/Rain/FH45491.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/rouselle/Rain/FullHouseclause105jpg.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/rouselle/Rain/FH45491.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/rouselle/Rain/rainshowingmuscularfigure_228_00.jpg')

rouselle can u post some more picture of them and what happen in tape 9 cuz i stop at tape 8 cuz they didn't post it up any more spoil me till to the end. plz

i have heard that one of his series he have fall in love with her that i what i have read i 4 got her name.

what if SHG and Bi are together in real life aren't that cool and sweet.

i hate LBH hate him so much he is so stupid. hate him

i from the philippines...i got my series from the internet (PHP 500)... i have not finish watching it yet, but so far i think it's worth the money i use to purchase it... i already love BI... i hope the series would be shown here in the philippines!

BI

Quote Originally Posted by Yon
    HA. Where did you get that?

According to Bi, he has no time, and i highly doubt he has any time whatsoever since he is such a perfectionist, to date.

So, you can pretty much ignore the rumor.

yeh i read a article taht says bi woudlnt' want a gf now since he knwo that he won't have time for her...but yeh i hope bi get a gf soon so he doesn't seem that lonely
    JIS IS MY CURRENT OBSESSION!!

SPRING DAY + WHAT HAPPENED IN BALI <33

Does anyone here know where i can download this series online with english subtitles? if you do, please tell me. Many thanks in advance.
    Ajah! Ajah! Fighting!!!

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore
    I like Ming Ke more than Bi actually... I haven't finish the series yet, but I like SHG look different here and more acting less crying..

Hahaha....for some reason I also like Ming Ke more than Bi too ! I think this is one series that I like the supporting actor more than the main actor.

I finished this last night! It was an OK series for me.....I think I would like it much more if it won't for the horrible Chinese/mainland dubbing !

Oh well...so far I had watched two of the support best K-series of 2003 "Full House" & "What Happened In Bali" and they have live up their expectation.

Next stop: "Romance in Paris".
    Cheers!!!!!!