Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Full House! MY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

Default full house

having checked out tvb website.. yep they are viewing full house as well as that jewel of the palace ...wow.. does that mean tvb from now on are to view two korean series on one night?

cool if they are

Default Full House!

Quote Originally Posted by il_mare
    I just started this kdrama, am at episode 7. Bi and SHG are really cute. But I am totally captivated by Kim Sung Soo!!! He is gorgeous here!

started watching the drama last saturday and am finished with it already (though i jumped from watching the 12th episode to the 16th promise, i'll finish watching the other episodes!)

i agree that the series is good but i dont understand how SHG's character was able to forgive easily the things that her friends kept doing with her! (hehehe....i guess that goes as well with other korean series plots)

is kim sung soo the VP Marketing something guy? if he is, then i agree with il mare and fallen angel. he is more gorgeous than Bi

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/rouselle/Rain/rainfullhousepics.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/rouselle/Rain/sexyrain_178_2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/rouselle/Rain/sexybi_0404_02.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/rouselle/Rain/sexybi_0404_06.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/rouselle/Rain/FullHouseYJ_propose2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/rouselle/Rain/FullHouseYJ_divorce4.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/rouselle/Rain/FullHouseYJ_divorce3.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/rouselle/Rain/FullHouse_037.jpg')

i love bi... i think he looks much better in sang-doo than in fullhouse (maybe it's the hair)

Got my Full House from YesAsia with English subs n finished watching it last nite. Actually I've watched Full House without Eng subs before my DVD arrived from YesAsia n without understanding much I really enjoyed the drama. Really like Bi N SHK. They are both very natural n d chemistry with them are also pretty good. I like the part when they both were in the karaoke singing. So natural n just like an ordinary couple. Watch the Ngs also and it's really funny. Worth buying from YesAsia lah.

I noticed SHK and Bi are always saying "aza aza fighting". Does anyone know what "aza aza" means?
    Joe from NY

TEVAR33: i'm korean so i could tell you. it means.. well, it's hard to directly translate, but something like "yeah yeah" or "let's go let's go!" or "woot woot!"

no offense everyone, but this drama was so corny. the only reason why most people watched this was b/c of Bee and Song He gyo.

Bee is not that goodlooking.. but he is so cute right?! And he's tall and attractive.. he has such a fit body. he's actually one of the best dancers.

Default full house

wahhey... got full house in the post today .. cant wait to see it

Default Full House Comic

I was wondering where could I buy the Full House comic?
    Is it different from the series?

Does anyone who already read the comic could write the difference between the comic and the series?

And can anyone summarize the comic? Please...

I wanted to buy Full House DVD with Director's Cut in Yes Asia, how can I buy it?

Do I have to create an account first in Yes Asia? And how do I paid the money or via credit card maybe?

And how do the vcds go to my home? I'm in Indonesia, and I really2 wanted to buy from Yes Asia, but I dunno how?

Could anyone teach me??? Pleaseee

Usually how long will the package will be received by me?

wow! im excited to see this seris.. it's going to be aired in the phlippines soon.. can't wait!!!
    Filipino fans of Show Luo Zhi Xiang, pls. visit http://geocities.com/ssu_philippines and join the forum!!!

Quote Originally Posted by evanescence
    I was wondering where could I buy the Full House comic?
    There is only Korean version and u can try to get it here

http://store.yahoo.com/hanbook/fuhoco16set.html
    Credit: sparkzy@soompi

I just finished this kdrama! And I love it! Altho I thot KSS was gorgeous, I was pinning for Bi and SHG to be together! This is a must watch!

I quite like this series actually.

The storyline was fresh, not the typical cliche "someone gets cancer". And this show can somewhat keep your attention... I personally felt that SHG's acting improved A LOT, since I first saw her in Autumn's Tale. I haven't seen Bi in any other series so can't comment on him.

And I don't think the "corniness" was overdone to a point it'll make you puke, it's tolerable and cute at times. This is a must-watch if you are a Bi/SHG fan, and if not, you'll still probably want to watch it if you have some time to spare.

hi do any of you guys have a link where i can download the songs from this series? oh yea, i found a link where you can download teh whole series w/ english sub titles here it is: http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?s...74868&st=11445 just keep scrolling until you see a long post w/ links and directions in it. Enjoy!
    Ajah! Ajah! Fighting!!!

Thumbs up FULL HOUSE IS SUPERB!!

full house is actually the best korean drama series i've ever seen! you'll surely wont waste your time, laughters and tears - i tell you!!

Default title of the song in the ost of Full House

hi to everyone ! Two days ago this drama has premiere in our country and it has good review . I just want to ask something. Please correct me if i am wrong is "Like a Fool "the title of the opening song? If not, what is the title of the opening song and ending song of this drama? What about this one that I always I heard it goes something like this Sha La La scabedobo, Sha La La scabedodbo....... what is the title of this one? I really enjoy watching the show and I will be glad to have the soundtrack soon . Please answer my questions. Please share to me the whole ost of this drama . I had a streamload account.

i just notice how short song hye gyo really is or is it that Rain is just too tall... I like song hye gyo to end with the other guy.. the Rain guy is.... i don't want to talk about it anymore
    you cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore nie yuan

I love this series!!! I have finished them about a week ago but still under the influence, here are some of my thoughts (I have seen the directors cut) some spoilers may come along;

* Bi is not handsome yes, but he is the best at making cute faces, I loved the morning scene with the tent. Also I think he has very good comic timing and got many laughs out of me. So I think he was very well cast and fit the role perfectly.

* The other guy is lovely looking and I too would go for him if I had to chose between the two.

* SHG has got to be one of the most beautiful Korean actress. She looks good in everything and I liked her a lot more in here than in Autum Love Song. Her earrings were so nice. And she also was great in comedic scenes which is a plus.

* I also liked the other girl and I also liked the fact that nobody is really evil and everyone is willing to sacrifice for the other one's happiness.

* If it were another couple I'd say the last episode should end in 10 minutes but since this couple was so lovely and their bickering so entertaining I could not get enough of watching them.

* All the co stars were great, I loved the grandma and her antics!

In the end although my favorite Korean show is still Romance in Paris, Full House sits in the top three.

I should thank for the person who started and contributed to this thread

hey um..i don' tknow what the songs are called, but i do have the ost. for Full house. You can go here: http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?s...ic=59229&st=45 .

click control F and type in Full House. it will lead you to the OST. I recommend you to download where it says this:

01. Full House (Instrumental)
    02. oon myung - Why
    03. Forever (Instrumental)
    04. I Think I - Byul
    05. shi (Instrumental)
    06. chin goo ran mal - Noel
    07. oon myung (Full Slow Instrumental)
    08. Blue Hills (Instrumental)
    09. oon myung (Slow Version) - Why
    10. I Think I (Guitar Instrumental)
    11. neut ge pin sarang (Too Late) - G-soul
    12. Forever - Why
    13. oon myung (Semi Slow Instrumental)
    14. Love At The Gate (Instrumental)
    15. go ma wuh hal ge yo - Byul
    16. neut ge pin sarang (Too Late)(Violin Instrumental)
    17. Amazing Love (Instrumental)
    18. Paradiso (Instrumental)
    19. oon myung (Instrumental)
    or
    01. Full House (Instrumental)
    02. oon myung - Why
    03. Forever (Instrumental)
    04. I Think I - Byul
    05. shi (Instrumental)
    06. chin goo ran mal - Noel
    07. oon myung (Full Slow Instrumental)
    08. Blue Hills (Instrumental)
    09. oon myung (Slow Version) - Why
    10. I Think I (Guitar Instrumental)
    11. neut ge pin sarang (Too Late) - G-soul
    12. Forever - Why
    13. oon myung (Semi Slow Instrumental)
    14. Love At The Gate (Instrumental)
    15. go ma wuh hal ge yo - Byul
    16. neut ge pin sarang (Too Late)(Violin Instrumental)
    17. Amazing Love (Instrumental)
    18. Paradiso (Instrumental)
    19. oon myung (Instrumental)

Notice that i bolded htem. the unbolded ones have broken links. For hte bolded section, under the OR, riht click and SAve target as. Enjoy. I hope i wasn't too confusing.
    Ajah! Ajah! Fighting!!!