Page 1 of 29 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Full House! MY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

Talking Full House! MY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

So.. who has been watching my latest cuty pie hubby Bi's new series "Full House"

Yeah.. forgot to mention Song Hye Gyo is in it too.
    I am planning to have episode guide done.
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

WHAT ........Takeshi is out of the picture already? Got kick out by a younger man, ha !

Anyway, what is "Full House" about? Is it any good, aside from your cutie pie hubby!
    Cheers!!!!!!

It is based on the manga by very famous manga artist Won Soo Yon. It is story of playboy (bi) and loserish manga artist (Song Hye Gyo) decided to get married to trick the parents or something.. VERY VERY FUNNY.

The script is extremely funny and I constantly drool over Bi's body!

hehehe.. Fallen Angel, trust me, I have many hubbys.. I will make my own harlem and have all as my hubby-slave...

Actually the way Song Hye Gyo talks is just like how I speak in Korean.. soo it is soo funny to watch it. Feel like watching myself from tv.
    Last edited by Yon; 08-18-04 at 11:18 AM.

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

I gotta admit I love Bi in here. He is always so cute and man is he HOT!!!!!
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

Bi shall top the chart without a doubt...

His 6 pack is just amazing!!! TALL, HANDSOME, AND YES YES YES.. HE CAN SING...

you guys should see him dancing.. ahhh...

Melting meltng.. melting...

I actually found a very good article about the drama.. maybe I shall translate that and post it tonight at my site.

I'm watching it. It's very good. I'll recommand it.

For anyone who's interested or curious, here are some episode summaries/translation. Credits to the people in Soompi in the Full House forum.

episode 1
    alrite,. scene starts wit bi waking up by an alarm clock. He comes out of bed wit tons of media members questioning him wether the scandal is true wit him and a girl. He jus goes away, (i think, lol been a while) SHG is talking on the fone wit someone (i think it was a company that buys scenarios).

They talk and SHG says how long she has known KSS and they could of gotten married, and how Bi shouldnt treat her this way. So she gets some money and heads back to korea. She finds out her house has been stolen and tries to find her friends. She jus sleeps in the empty house fo a while. Until Bi moves in, lol. He kicks her out and she sleeps outside, She gets a cold and so Bi takes care of her. Later SHG acts like she's sick so she can stay in the house. Bi leaves and SHG eats everything. lol. Bi realizes she isnt sick. I think that was the end of episode 1.

EP.2
    SCENE 1

YJ: “so everything went through with the deal? Ok…. (about the house going up for sale and such)

JE: she wants the house back and gives YJ her checks from her internet stories. She promises to pay him all the money back that she owes him and will find a way to get the rest of the money for him.

She tells him about how her dad built the house and that it was not just a house but also part of who and what she is. She asks him to give her a chance but…. He throws her out without any pity. LOLOLOL.

He opens the door and she is very happy thinking that he has given her another chance but he just throws out her purse and her baggage. When he throws out her bag, her pic of her parents is broken and she calls him a “wang ssagaji=major jerk” and all sorts of bad things. YOU GET THE IDEA.

SCENE 2

She ends up sleeping on the bench outside and gets extremely sick. YJ goes on his normal jogging exercise. He finds her sleeping outside again and finds that she is very sick with a high fever. He gets her some medication and tries to take her to the hospital but she refuses to budge. He goes through her suitcase and finds her planner book. When he is browsing through it, he finds the date of the anniversary of her parents’ death. Thus, he pities her and confirms the fact that she is an orphan.

SCENE 3

MH and HW are in a bar talking about the party that he is having for his launch ( I THINK). He invites her to come but she is being coy about it. She asks him if he will stay in Korea but he said that he is still unsure if he will stay. For there is still a possibility that he will go back to NY by the end of the month. They is a girl in the back checking MH out and he asks HW what she thinks of her. He says that the girl is cute and asks the waiter to get her another drink. HW gets upset and excuses herself to go to the bathroom. She finds that he is gone and the girl with him. He leaves her note and is amused by the message that he left her. (COULDN’T MAKE OUT THE NOTE, STUPID COMPUTER)

SCENE 4

JE: mumbling in her sleep. She is really sick and asking for her mom.
    YJ: “why did you sleep outside, do you have anyone to call…”

SCENE 5

JE is better and YJ is on the phone saying that the deal got messed up, he is really pissed off.

YJ makes jook (rice porridge, pretty much given when you’re sick with some sesame oil and soy sauce- given to people who are sick or loss of appetite). JE still pretends to be sick. YJ said that he was going out and leaves.

After he leaves, JE ends up eating all the jook and most of the food in the fridge.

YJ comes back and finds that she made an absolute mess in the kitchen, thus confirming that she is well.

JE still pretends to be sick and says that she still cant get up. She’s still too sick to leave and apologizes to him that she is going to have to say in HIS house a little bit longer.

YJ: “aren’t you putting on a great show” (in a really sarcastic tone. He tells her to clean everything up.

JE is doing the dishes and YJ asks her to bring some water.

YJ: “are you a bum?”
    JE: …….
    YJ: “then again, if you sleep outside, what do you expect…”
    JE: “excuse me, but don’t you think that you’re a bit harsh.”
    YJ: gives her money
    JE: “ do you really think that im a bum, you’re really an *** you know that!, JAE SU UP DDA (cant really explain this but pretty much saying that he is an uncouth bastard)” She throws back the money in his face

SCENE 6

JE walks out and is sitting at the bus stop. YJ is driving around to see if she got in the bus but she doesn’t. He tells her to get in the car but she refuses. He finally gets her to get in by asking her when she is going to pay him back.

JE: “I didn’t mean to con you…I just forgot about it…”
    YJ: “if you have so much pride, then why are you so petulant. I guess you’re going to have to pay me back with your body then”

THE TERMS OF HER STAY IN THE HOUSE:

1. cook every morning bap, jji gae or gook by 7 in the morning.
    2. to pay particular attention to the cleaning since he is a neat freak. (orders her to clean the stairs, room, living room, etc.)
    3. To stay in her room and not to disturb him.

SCENE 7

YJ is trying on some clothes in HW’s shop. YJ is quiet and HW asks him what is wrong, he says that it is nothing. She asks him when he will wear the outfit and he replies that he will wear it to MH’s party. She tells him that she decided to go to NY to study. He asks her when she will come back and she responds that she doesn’t know, perhaps never. ( PRETTY MUCH FOLLOWING MH)

He’s thinking about what she said in the car and goes to buy rings.

SCENE 8

JE is calculating how much she owes YJ and then the doorbell rings. I believe that it is some sort of delivery.

She goes to dispute the fact that she ever opened a credit card and the guy tells her that DW (her friend) opened the card in her name along with her friend HJ.

SCENE 9

YJ is downstairs with the ring in his hands, thinking of ways to propose to her.

YJ: “ I wish youdidnt go, couldn’t you stay by my side…”
    YJ: “ I really like you, I love you…” “ I liked you for a long time, couldn’t you just stay by my side? HW, let’s get married…”

JE: “ok, let’s get married, what are you doing so late at night.”

She tells him that she won’t be able to make dinner for him because she has to do something. YJ goes back to him room thinking about the next day.

SCENE 10:

DW and HJ is at the hospital. JE confronts them both and they run away. DW trips and JE starts to beat him up with plastic bottles. HJ pretends to faint and they run away again.

SCENE 11:

Yj is at the restaurant waiting for HW.

HW: “ why is the restaurant so empty?...” ( YJ shut the place down)

The waitress sees YJ and calls a reporter saying that YJ is about to propose to someone and asked to put a ring in the icecream. HW wants to know what is going on. YJ talks about the NY thing and she jokes around with him about how YJ doesn’t want her to go.

HW receives a call and it is MH. She leaves to go meet MH. YJ is upset and confronts her about liking MH. He tells her that she is nothing to him (MH) and that he is just using her. That she is so pitiful right now how she just follows him around. HW tells YJ that she likes MH and that is all that matters, and that she will make him like her. YJ is shocked and pissed off by this.

SCENE 12:

HW goes back to the shop and MH wants a tie for the party. They’re joking around and she playfully asks him if he really wants her at his party.

SCENE 13:

At home, YJ throws away the rings and is drinking. JE comes in and both of them are drinking.

JE: “for 15 years, we’ve been friends. But how can my closest friends con me like that… they know that this house is all I have.” She asks about his movie scene aka the failed proposal to HW at the restaurant.

YJ: “ there was once this guy who liked a girl but now, she is about to leave him. But the guy decided to confess his feelings to her and tell her not to go. To stay by his side…”

JE: “… but truthfully she likes another guy. But he still couldn’t give up on her, because if he lost her, he couldn’t live without her. But he still couldn’t confess to her because he was afraid that she would lose her if he did. Because there is more to love than just happiness, so he decides to stay by her side, even if it hurts him. But he finally decides to no clue how to translate thislet her go, without any qualms.” (mush suh ggaeh but basically send her off like a real man)

YJ: “ SO what happens next?”
    JE: you think that someone really dies because of that… so he decides to go on a trip. ( THERE IS A CHUNK OF THE LAST PART OF THE STORY THAT SHE TELLS HIM BUT I WENT AWAY AT THAT MOMENT, someone please add on to it. )…

YJ: exasperated, he tells her to just go to sleep. While he is upstairs, he watches her clean up.

JE finds the ring box in the trash.

SCENE 14:

YJ: “is this stew or soup?”
    JE: “ it could be both, multiplayer.”

She asks him if he’s throwing out the ring. He tells her to throw it out and grabs the ring from her and throws it in the back yard. She tells him that once she finds it again, she is going to keep it.

JE is giving her scenario to the guy who is looking over her story. She tries out a lottery ticket but of course, she lost.

SCENE 15:

It’s all over the newspapers about YJ’s scandal and his manager is in an uproar over it. Noone can get in contact with him, JE comes home and gives him the paper with him on the front page. The phone is ringing and he takes out the cord.

WHILE JE IS CLEANING………..

JE is asking him about the scandal and asks if the ring in the box was the same one that was printed on the paper. He walks out to the backyard.

JE finds the invitation and asks him if she can go. Saying that if she does, she can pay him back even sooner. But YJ doesn’t want to because he is lazy.

She is whining, saying that she promises to behave. He still refuses. She said that if he let her in the front door (of the party) that she can handle herself from there.

He ignores her. JE calls him a “wang ssagaji” and pushes the swing that he was sitting on, forcing him to fall. LOL

YJ decides to attend the party and takes the disk with her internet story with him. JE decides to attend the party anyway without his consent.

SCENE 16:

She’s amazed by the party. YJ gives the story to his manager. He sees JE at the party and asks her why she came to the party. She tells him to mind his own business. She drops chocolate cake on her dress and as she is coming out of the bathroom, she runs into MH.

JE is telling him her story meanwhile, YJ is wondering where she has gone to. He makes eye contact with HW and turns away from her.

In a corner, MH is laughing heartily at JE’s story. HW sees all this and asks him why he is acting this way. She asks him if he is testing her right now, to see how far she can go, how much she can take it. She finally confesses to him that she likes him.

MH: “im sorry that you were mistaken but I only thought and still think of you as my younger sister. Don’t you know that YJ likes you a lot?”

HW: “ then that’s it. It’s because of YJ, because he likes me….?”

HW walks away very pissed off and goes off to confront YJ. When she meets up with him, she says: “Yah, Lee Young Jae, do you like me, do you love me? If you do, then confess it to me here and now that you do………”

YJ: “I really like you…………Han Ji Eun………..”

YJ kisses JE while HW and MH stare on, cameras flashing behind.

Episode three

Episode three starts off with YoungJae and JiEun leaving the party, and the media going crazy.

Location soon moves to YoungJae with his manager I think, and shes getting pissed off about all this, and asks him how he will solve this problem. He responds by saying he'll marry her.

JiEun and YoungJae argue a bit about the situation and he says, "Lets get married." and he says, in return he will give her the Full House. He says its up to her.

JiEun worries about this some, and then in the morning prints out a contract, telling the terms. I didn't get all the terms, but its just like... worry about your own buisness and i'll worry about mine, and in the end that JiEun gets the Full House.

JiEun's annoying friends hear about the engagement through the newspaper, and go over to JiEun's house. JiEun and them argue, fight, etc. In the end, they encourage her to get married, inside secretly happy, not that JiEun is getting married, but JiEun is getting married to YoungJae the actor, which means lotsa money for them.

JiEun is cleaning the house one day, when the doorbell rings and its a driver sent to get JiEun and bring her to YoungJae's family. JiEun is surprised by this meeting, she gets questioned by YoungJae's grandmother... etc.etc. YoungJae finds out about this and races to his house. He pulls JiEun out of there, when they bump into his father. (His father and him don't have a good relationship, because his father didn't like the fact that he became an actor, when his whole family is smart, intelligence-orientated...etc).

JiEun and YoungJae bicker again in the car, JiEun calling him a "왕 싸가지" (Wang Ssagaji, which means Real JERK). He gets mad and tells JiEun to get out of his car, she gets mad too so she leaves and has to walk the rest of the way.

Secretly YoungJae is worried about her, but when JiEun arrives, he pretends not to notice.

JiEun however, is really pissed off, so she decides to pack all her things and go to her annoying friends to stay there.
    They of course do not want her to stay there because they want to leech off her after she gets married to YoungJae.
    They call YoungJae secretly to inform him of where she is and say that they'll bring JiEun to him.

JiEun is tricked by her friends ONCE AGAIN, and is made up to be wed to YoungJae.

JiEun waits around, when YoungJae's father shows up. YoungJae's father was told before by his wife and mother that JiEun wanted someone to walk her down the aisle with tears in her eyes... which was obviously a lie to make him go... but nonetheless he showed up.

JiEun is wed to YoungJae... and oh my gosh, the wedding part is HILARIOUS... REAL celebs show up and say "congrats" like on TV, its SO FUNNY. anyhoooo.

They go on their honeymoon, and i don't want to give away anything about that... Its just so sweet and the ONE thing I will say is that Bi looks AWFULLY HOT!

In one part of the honeymoon however, They are to ride in a bike somewhere, but JiEun doesn't want to because she doesn't know how to ride a bike.
    So, YoungJae teaches her how to ride it... its funny and sweet. ^^v

After the honeymoon, JiEun recieves a bed form YoungJae and a bike from YoungJae.

Right after the honeymoon, he recieves a call from HaeWon, whos asking him to be a model for her, however refuses. (I swear, the girl only starts liking the guy once hes not available. STUPID HOMEWRECKER WH*RE.)

Around the end, hes teaching her how to ride a bike still, and then JiEun finally gets it! Just then... HaeWon arrives. And Episode 3 ENDS. =D

Okae the scene starts where it left off in episode 3. Bi is teaching SHG how to ride a bike. When HEJ comes to Bi's house while Bi's teaching SHG how to ride a bike. Bi says, "What makes you come here?" HEJ answers, "Your busy, so i came down." Than HEJ tells SHG "I'm sorry if i bothered you." SHG says, " not at all"

Than Bi says, "lets go in to the house" HEJ says " i heard from your manager that you moved down here." she adds, " why didnt you tell me?"
    Than Bi says, "do i have to report to you everytime I do something?"
    HEJ says "what?!?" adds on says, " I think your busy I'm sorry to bother you," Than says, " okae than see ya later, and I wont bother you again." HEJ leaves. SHG comes out saying, "where did she go?" than talks about her scenario being interested by a company. She goes and the guy and SHG talk. SHG brings up the subject about her scenario the guy says, " its not good. " SHG than says, "why did u bring me here than?" guy says, " well were having a women's section and we would like you to talk about Bi in it." SHG gets mad so takes her scenario back and leaves the office. So she goes to Bi's "hyung" (older friend, big brother) company and asks for Bi's "hyung" he isnt there so she leaves her scenario to a security guy and tells him to give it to Bi's "hyung". SHG comes back and Bi makes fun of her how her scenario dint get accepted, and how he already knew when SHG was bragging and being cocky how this was gonna happen. SHG and Bi talk and SHG finds Bi's ring (the one he was gonna give to HEJ). Bi tells SHG to throw away the ring, but SHG refuses and bites Bi's finger. Bi gets SHG's bag and packs it and tells SHG to leave, and how he doesnt want to leave wit a homeless. SHG stays at her friends house. Bi's manager talks about how she wants Bi to "rock" HEJ's clothes. Bi says no, but he does it cuz the manager says, "its all business". The manager calls SHG and tells her to make some lunch by tomorrow. Bi than drops by HEJ's store and looks at her when HEJ sees her car and calls Bi to come in. Later that nite Bi and HEJ talk and HEJ asks Bi " if he likes SHG or HEJ more? bi says, "i like HEj more" HEJ says,
    " you should like your wife more, stupid" HEJ keeps asking sensative questions. "bi answers yes to all of them. It's the fashion show now and HEJ asks Bi out to lunch. (kim bahb place) Bi starts his photo shoot, when SHG comes with her sacked lunch and Bi's manager sees her and tells everyone that SHG made everyone lunch. Everyone eats and the camera crew are filming SHG and Bi. The lady ask SHG to feed Bi a kim bahp. Than Bi also shoves kim bahp at SHG and than another, and back and forth. THan the lady asks Bi to kiss SHG so Bi kisses her on her cheek. the next day, SHG is depressed than Bi's manager even said her scenario was crap. So when she prepares Bi's breakfast Bi says, " why isnt there any seaweed soup?" (you eat seaweed soup when its ur b-day in korea). Than SHG asks Bi, "how did you know it was my birthday?" Bi just says "What you gonna do for ur birthday, SHG says, " she wants to go to magic land (theme park). wit Just 3 friends. than Bi says, " Just three?!?!" SHG says, " You cant go to public places with tons of people," Bi gets mad and tells her to clean up the house before she goes. Later Bi's "hyung" calls SHG about the scenario and tells her its bad but its okae, So they agree on a contract. Bi's "hyung" asks SHG to buy dinner because he gave her a contract. So they go out to dinner. But Bi doesnt know SHG changed her mind not to go to Magic Land. So he goes out to find her. Than swarms of people chase after Bi. Bi runs away into a bathroom and than finally calls his bodyguards/assistants. SHG and Bi's "hyung" arrive at a FANCY restuarant and looks at the prices and asks if he wants to go a cheaper place. But Bi's hyung says, " I'll buy today, you can buy next time." They talk about marriage. Bi's at home and is waiting for SHG to come home. He peeks out the door and sees Bi's "hyung" drop off SHG, He runs into the couch and pretends he's sleeping. SHG comes in and Bi wakes up. SHG is ready to go upstairs and finds Bi's mask he wore. SHG realizes its a mask from Magic Land and why he was there. Bi says, " I was just bored." So SHG asks Bi to go to Magic Land cause she didnt get any cake nor go to Magic Land. But the park is closed so she asks how movie crews get in after they close. so bi says, "hold on". Later Bi and SHG are skating. And SHG keeps making fun of Bi how he cant ice skate, exactyl what Bi said to SHG when she couldnt ride her bike. the nite passes. Bi wakes up and tells SHG toclean up. and SHG goes to get some more water when she finds a present. Its a writers pen, and recorder. She thinks to herself about Bi. She talks in the recorder for a while, When someones at the door. and Bi's grandma yells at SHG to "GET OUT!!!"

***I don’t have the summaries to episode 5/6/7

Episode 8

Jieun confesses her feelings to Lee Youngjae (in this manner: "To protect someone is a form of expressing your feelings for them, right? Then you protect Haewon, and... I'll protect you.") and Lee Youngjae laughs it off as a joke and Jieun, with no other choice, laughs it off with him. Youngjae tells Jieun to spend the time she spends thinking of silly jokes to improve her synopsis.

Youngjae goes to an interview in which his relationship with Haewon is brought up. Later, his manager scolds him for meeting with her in bars and going off with her after programs. And, of all times, right before the premiere of his upcoming film. She also tells him to explain everything to Jieun so she does not misunderstand and to expect an interview with the newlyweds for publicity issues.

Jieun prepares for the interview (cucumber treatment) in hopes to look good which, consequently, will be beneficial for Lee Youngjae's career, when her friend calls informing her that the interview is really to cover up the scandal between Lee Youngjae and Kang Haewon. She tells Jieun to blow him off and let his career suffer a little for he deserves it. Jieun reassures her that hes not that kind of person and hangs up.

the next morning, with her friend's warning clear in her mind, Jieun refuses to participate in the interview. Youngjae says it's too late, if she didn't want to do it, she should have told him earlier, blah blah.

Youngjae ended up doing all the chores for her because Jieun was like "I have to wash the dishes, do the laundry, windows... certainly, this house isn't presentable!"-- so Bi ends up doing the housework.
    during the interview, after chit-chatting about Full House and the significance of the title (Full of love, happiness) Jieun is asked if Youngjae helps around the house a lot. Youngjae tries to avoid the question because obviously he does nothing of the sort, but Jieun assures the interviewer that he has always been very helpful and that he, in fact, did the floors and windows just now before she arrived.

the interviewer then asks, "do you know of a woman named Jang Haewon?"
    Youngjae gets upset (probably because he feels his privacy has been breached) that she would bring it up, when Jieun jumps in. she plays it off like she knows their relationship well. "after all, they've been friends since the age of nine. i'm glad he has a friend like Haewon to depend on."

after the interview:

Youngjae: What's up with you?
    Jieun: What?
    YJ: I thought you didn't like Haewon.
    JE: What did you want me to say, "Lee Youngjae's friend is just as disgusting as Lee Youngjae himself"?
    YJ: What?
    JE: Anyway, I could care less if you see Kang Haewon... but just be... discreet about it. People are just going to pity me.
    YJ: What? Why would they pity you?
    JE: Wouldn't you pity a woman with a cheating husband?!
    YJ: What? Cheating?!
    JE: I mean... that's the way it would look to other people. Everyone thinks we're married.
    YJ: How is seeing a friend considered cheating? Then that would mean you were cheating on me with Shin Dongwook (her friend)!
    JE: How is that the same?
    YJ: How is it different? How? How?
    JE: ANYWAY. The next time you guys get caught and you ask me to cover up the mess for you, I'll...
    YJ: You'll what? What are you going to do?
    JE: I... won't cook.
    YJ: (Tsk tsk.)
    JE: (Sigh.) ... Really, is that all i have to threaten you with?
    YJ: No, there's the "pack-up-and-leave-the-house" one.
    JE: You don't blink an eye if i threaten to leave.
    YJ: No... when you're not here, it's a little... weird.
    JE: What? Weird how?
    YJ: The house is ... dark and lonely/empty... if you're not here.
    JE: (Shock.)
    YJ: (Recovers.) I mean, don't take it the wrong way. What i meant was... it's dark... because theres no one to turn on the light.
    JE: Oh, because of the scary story i told you?
    JE: You know, (imitating a ghost) Youngjae... youngjaee....
    YJ: (Walks away.) I can't hold a conversation with you.
    JE: (Grins.) Scaredy-cat.

Lee Youngjae repeatedly cancels on Haewon and Haewon gets upset at the idea of his avoiding her. She confronts him and asks if he's avoiding her, he beats around the bush and denies it. Haewon gets angry and demands that he come see her right now and that she'll be waiting.
    Haewon blows up at him thinking he was afraid of what the press might think, and, even worse, what Jieun might think. Youngjae gets angry back, saying he didn't want to dirty her name, that the thought of people whispering negative things about her would drive him crazy. Haewon is then satisfied, making Youngjae promise not to let go of her hand until she lets go of his.

the next day...
    Jieun goes to see Minhyuk about her synopsis. Minhyuk says he likes it and confesses that he was getting a little worried because the storylines she brought him were getting worse and worse as they progressed. He asks if she saw the premiere of the movie and when she says she wasn't able to (she was talking with Haewon) but plans to go watch it that day, he offers to watch it with her.

Hyejin (Jieun's girl friend) sees them at the movies and is thrilled to see her out with the "handsome, well-adjusted gentleman". Jieun warns her not to let her imagination run/make a big deal out of it.

Dongwook tells Youngjae that Minhyuk is blatantly hitting on Jieun and that he just now saw them at the movies together. Dongwook warns Youngjae not to lose Jieun and regret it when it's too late. Youngjae says he could care less where, what, and with who she spends her time and tells Dongwook never to say anything of the sort to him ever again.

Youngjae calls right when Jieun and Minhyuk are about to go eat spaghetti and calls her out because his grandmother is "terribly ill". They run home and find the adults gambling. Jieun is confused and Youngjae tries to cover it up (ineffectively).

It is Minhyuk's birthday and he calls Jieun to have dinner with him.
    Youngjae and Jieun at the dinner table while hes signing autographs.

YJ: It's Minhyuk hyung? .... What did he say?
    JE: He said he needed to see me today.
    YJ: Why?? Why does he need to see you when he saw you just yesterday?
    JE: I don't know. (Pauses.) Is my synopsis getting rejected again?! .. No, it can't be. He said this one was okay... OR.... is he planning to make my synopsis into a movie!?
    YJ: Dream on. You think the junk you write makes any sense to be made into a movie?
    JE: That's something we'll have to see about so think what you will.
    YJ: (Slyly) Why don't you just say you're busy and tell him to say what he needs to say over the phone? It's hot outside and all...
    JE: Yoo Minhyuk is a busy person, do you think it's easy for him to make time for me at all?
    YJ: Then... when will you be back?
    JE: Well, we'll have to talk some... and since he wants to eat dinner together... I may be a little late.
    YJ: What? Why are you eating dinner?
    JE: What do you mean why? Because we're hungry.
    YJ: Then... what about me?
    JE: There's rice in the rice cooker, help yourself. Do I always have to lay your food down before you? Does it please you to slave someone that way?
    YJ: I pay you, can I not ask for that much?
    JE: Good grief. (stares.)
    YJ: Well, I'm going to wait and not eat, so come in early no matter what, okay?!
    JE: What?
    YJ: I said I'm going to wait so come home early!!!
    JE: Do whatever you want! It's not me that'll go hungry!

Youngjae then writes out a long list of chores that must be completed before she can leave the house. Jieun escapes through the laundry room.

She meets Minhyuk at a fancy resturant. Minhyuk confesses that it's actually his birthday. Later on the steps, Jieun says if she had known it was his birthday, she would have invited Youngjae as well. He tells her it bothered him more than he thought it would to see Youngjae take her away that day. He asks why she doesn't take interest in him when he seems to be so popular amongst other girls.

JE: Um, don't take this the wrong way, but... do you have some sort of superiority complex? (Full of himself, etc)
    MH: Hahaha.
    JE: I was just joking.
    MH: I wasn't. Please take some interest in me.
    JE: Excuse me? Um, (Doesn't know what to say.. tries to take it as a joke) I would like to as well but, darn, I'm already married. Ha ha ha..
    MH: Yes, I'm in the middle of deliberating myself.
    JE: ....
    MH: Whether I should just steal you from Youngjae or what...
    MH: It seems Youngjae doesn't know just how valuable you are yet.
    MH: Will you like me?

Episode 9

They never show Jieun answering Minhyuk, the first scene is them in the car, with Minhyuk driving her home. She tells him she'll be there for him whenever he's sick, sad, lonely, etc.
    Haha there's a funny part where Young Jae is waiting for her outside and he sees the car, so he tries to run back into the house, but the door is locked.
    Young jae spits out the water he's drinking onto the table when Jieun tells him Minhyuk asked her to like him..keke..
    Aww...Minhyuk wears a pink tie..
    Young Jae tells Jieun that Minhyuk treats all women well so she shouldn't trust him so much (jealous?) and that he's a player..
    Jieun goes to see YoungJae's grandma to learn how to make japchae, and the grandma pretends to know how to make it and makes fun of Jieun because she doesn't...turns out she read the recipe from a book and it turned out.....not very edible.
    Grandma sings the three bears song to make Jieun feel better because Jieun thinks that grandma hates her..
    YoungJae invites Minhyuk over to their home, and he tells Jieun to pretend to throw up in front of him ;;
    Jieun's friend accidentally tells Minhyuk that Jieun and Young Jae got married all because of their arrangement..
    Right before Minhyuk leaves Young Jae gives the signal, and Jieun pretends to throw up (not understanding why) and Young Jae gets excited and tells Minhyuk that Jieun is pregnant (such a funny scene)
    Shower scene with Minhyuk (making all the gals happy...heh)
    Hae won gives Minhyuk his late birthday present (a necktie pin) and they have a long talk.
    Young Jae promises to buy Jieun dinner…but OF COURSE Haewon calls and he doesn’t make it.
    Jieun and YoungJae get into a fight…and she tells him she’s never going to wait for him. Young Jae tells Jieun that she’s nothing to him..and she says the same to him. Young Jae looks guilty ;;
    Jieun leaves the house and sits outside…thinks of all the good memories she had with YoungJae, but then it starts raining. She calls Minhyuk and asks him to pick her up.
    Jieun falls asleep on Minhyuk’s couch..Minhyuk calls YoungJae and tells him that he’s decided to steal Jieun away from him…(serves him right )

***********i hated the end: YJ lunges for the phone "hello!!? han jieun!??"
    "no... itz minhyuk. i called in case u were worried about her. right now, she's with me. no~ she can't come to the phone, she's sleeping"
    "ok~ tell her to wait bc im gonna come pick her up"
    "no need, i'll drop her off once she wakes up. oh, and by the way, i don't have a problem/dilemma/issue anymore. because i decided to take her away from you"

BI'S FACE WAS SO SHOCKED & HURT!!!

END!!

Episode 10
    MinHyuk says, "You woke up."
    JiEun says, "yeah, I took a nap, what are you doing right now?"
    MinHyuk says, "I thought you would need a warm soup."

The doorbell rings,
    JiEun says, "i think someone's outside."
    Minhyuk says, "yes"

Youngjae is outside.

MinHyuk says, "i said u didn’t have to come, but u came.
    Youngjae yells, "Han JiEun, let's go!"

Youngjae goes into the house and gets JiEun. But JiEun let's go of Youngjae's hand. Youngjae glances at her, so does Minhyuk.

JiEun says, "I have to go today, sorry I bothered you today."

Minhyuk folds the blanket and thinks about JiEun.
    Youngjae finally reaches his house, JiEun quickly goes upstairs. Youngjae goes to his room too.
    He runs into JiEun's room and starts barking at her for sleeping at MinHyuk's house. He pulls her blanket off her and realizes she's very sick. Youngjae is very worried so cools her down with a wet towel. While Youngjae is doing this, he says, "I'm sorry, ....., It's my fault, please don't get sick."

The next day, JiEun wakes up to see Youngjae beside her. She sees Youngjae getting up so quickly pretends to be sleeping. Youngjae checks her temperature and says, "temperatures gone down." and pulls the covers up to her shoulder and leaves.

Meanwhile in Youngjae's family house they're playing a korean card game, and Youngjae's dad is collecting the money, 4 WON from the grandma and 1 WON from his wife. The grandma says, "aren't you going to work? hmm. should i call "3 bears" (JiEun) and work in the garden...

JiEun gets a glass of water, and finds that Youngjae has made JOOK* for her. She gets a phone call from Youngjae's parents.
    All of them are eating, when Youngjae's mom asks, "it was hot today, wasn't it hard to come down here?" JiEun says, "it was okay." The grandma says, "there and here is not that different, if you have to will to come, why couldn't you." JiEun says, "sorry grandma". Youngjae's mom asks, "why are you not eating so well? is it not your taste?" JiEun says, "no its really good. Youngjae's mom than says, "now that i look at your face you seem a little pale and asks if she's sick." JiEun says, "no, I'm fine" The grandma remarks, "does your body hurt?" JiEun keeps saying, "she's fine"

They go to the hospital, when the doctor says, "shes fine" Than the grandma says, "so no news yet?" (wondering if she's pregnant yet.) The doctor says, "no." JiEun says, "what news" The grandma asks the doctor for some tonic for JiEun's body and some for getting a baby. (sexual activity pills, lol. IONNO, lol)

JiEun comes home with all the tonic. At the studio, Youngjae is getting dressed, Hae Won asks if his schedule is open today. Youngjae says, "yeah" Hae Won than says, "I got 2 free tickets to a musical, do you want to come with me?" Youngjae says, "I can't today, JiEun's really sick back at home." Hae Won says, "its okay, and tells Youngjae to leave than." Than JiEun's friend, now Youngjae's manager says, "Let's go, JiEun's sick at home." Youngjae says, "Okay, I'm gonna go right now."

Youngjae comes home and sees the JOOK* hasn't been eaten yet. So he goes upstairs to see JiEun laying in the bed. Youngjae says, "are you better now? why didn't you eat the JOOK*?, you have to eat it to take the medicine and get better." JiEun says, "I don't need it." Youngjae says, "than why did you go outside in the rain? why couldn't u find ur way home? even chickens can find their way home. Your the stupiest chicken out of all the ducks.

Youngjae is doing the "3 Bears" dance, and JiEun laughs, So Youngjae does the American Version of the "3 bears". At dinner she's drinking the tonic. And she thinks to herself, "she says to Youngjae, "come here, you look so handsome today, come here." JiEun than laughs. Than Youngjae comes and says, "next time I'm late I'll call ahead of time. Calling people when I'm gonna be late is new to me, but I'm gonan try to call when I'm gonna be late, and tell you why I was late, And your not just nothing to me." JiEun is kinda shocked to hear this, and says, "he's such a puzzle, mystery."
    The doorbell rings and its JiEun's friend and tells her that she told MinHyuk about the Marriage Contract. JiEun yells at her friend and says, "if Youngjae finds out you know what happens? I lose Full House and I lose a place to stay. JiEun decides to meet MinHyuk, than she says to her friend, "if anything goes wrong, I'm really gonna send Dong Hyuk too prison."

JiEun and Minhyuk are eating spaghetti at that place JiEun was talking about. MinHyuk says, " Its really good, waiting this long does pay off" Than JiEun says, "when you came to my house last time, you gave my friend a ride. Did you hear anything wierd from her?" MinHyuk asks, "how do people date these days?" JiEun thinks

JiEun and MinHyuk are walking out in the street together, when they pass a flower stand, JiEun doesn't realize MinHyuk is gone, so looks for him, when he comes out and gives JiEun flowers. Later MinHyuk and JiEun are talking and he says, " I know you and Youngjae married because of the house, If i had the chance to see you first, if you didn't marry YOungjae, if a chance would come again, I would Not lost it this time. but now after hearing this marriage isnt for real. Could you give me another chance?" JiEun stutters in answering. MinHyuk than says to think about the answer and tell me later.

Youngjae's manager is talking to Youngjae how his movie didn't do too well. She says, "if people spread the word it would do better, well let's forget about that, and next time choose a better project." Youngjae is leaving when his other manager talks to him about MinHyuk. The manager (JiEun's friend) thinks Youngjae can't hear so talks to himself about MinHyuk not knowing that the marriage is just a contract marraige. But Youngjae hears this, and says, "you committed another accident, right?!" Youngjae than is in the room with his manager and yells at him for telling MinHyuk about the marriage. The manager talks about a way to avoid the situation by scamming, than Youngjae says, "is scamming all you guys can do?!?!?!"

JiEun is cutting the roses when YOungjae comes, so she hides the flowers behind her back, but while they're eating Youngjae sees the flowers and asks her if she saw MinHyuk. Youngjae barks at her saying are you poor taking flowers like that?" Than JiEun says, "have you ever bought me flowers?" Than she says, "only a couple more months of marriage so lets both prepare for life after the divorce." JiEun is thinking in bed, about MinHyuk asking her to like him. And Youngjae worrying.

The next day, Youngjae is looking everywhere for JiEun's contract, but can't find it, so he goes to her room, when he hears her coming, so he hides in the closet. JiEun goes upstairs to answer the call, and than decides to change, she tries to open the closet when it won't open, Youngjae is struggling to keep the closet door shut. But finally JiEun wins at Youngjae comes flying out. JiEun asks what she's doing, than she thinks the tonic he drinked is making him horny, lol. So they head downstairs and Youngjae proposes to JiEun to make a new contract. JiEun is thinking, than Youngjae says, " in 6 months if we divorce, what would happen to my parents, grandma could faint, and it would be your fault." JiEun than says, "okay." JiEun makes her new contract, and says, what she wants. She says, she can't be called names, Youngjae agrees to it all. Than Youngjae says, "all i need it one thing, marriage will not exede 3 years." JiEun says, "No way!" Than YOungjae brings up his family. JiEun agrees to it because of the family because she loves them now.

Next day, Youngjae comes down to see toast for breakfast, he says, "what's this?" JiEun says, "remember 3 days a week is toast, it was in the contract, #21." Youngjae says, "that was in it?" JiEun says, "You do the dishes when your done. #21." Youngjae says, "What." JiEun says, "its not much just the glass and plates." Youngjae reads the contract. And says, "this is a scam" JiEun says, "you should of read it more carefully before signing it"
    Youngjae and JiEun are doing the dishes, and all the chores in the house. So finally he leaves. JiEun says, " buy me flowers today when u come back. #105." Youngjae says, "okay, bye."

HaeWOn and Youngjae are in the studio, getting ready for a press conference, Youngjae asks, "if she had fun at the musical?" HaeWon says, "yes" HaeWon asks where his manager is, he's talking to his wife about Minhyuk not knowing about the marraige contract when HaeWon hears this. So immediately, Hae Won goes to Full House and meets JiEun. HaeWon talks about how she loves Youngjae now, and wants JiEun to let him go. JiEun says, "no"

JiEun's home, when YOungjae calls that he's gonna be late. JiEun on the phone says, "just leave, don't be HaeWon and come to me." (but Youngjae already hung up." HaeWon and Youngjae are talking about the past, and how he was always next to her, and she never realized this, and asks Youngjae if she can like him." Youngjae is like "....." lol

Youngjae comes home and gives flowers to JiEun,
    They're outside now talking, JiEun talks about the day she was on a date with MinHyuk. She than asks if it would be okay for her to like MinHyuk." Youngjae shocked, says nothing, "........"

THE END~

...there's more episodes to come...

OOO.. i am so glad someone else did episode guide..

YES.. this is one of the most halarious drama. In my tv, it will air soon, maybe tonight.. if I am wrong, so.. I will watch it. I think I may get the tv set, because Ji Eun's charactor .. how she talks is just like How I talk..

Here's a bit of the summary to episode 11 including dialouges
    credits to kpXsweetXqt-*

Episode 11 (it just aired yesterday)

Basically what happens is that Youngjae is ALL of a sudden VERY VERY nice. He's cleaning the windows, the floors, and all to get Jieun's attention. However, for her, her attention is elsewhere because I think her story right now is the most important one and YJ is even DIRECTLY outside banging on the wall & making a lot of movements but she still doesn't see him.

She gets a phone-call from halmoni who asks her if she finished all the medication and she says she did. She goes to their house only to find that HW is already there, being OVERLY gleeful with the family, bringing gifts from France and such. JE is outside cutting apples for them and she hears them laughing happily. Haewon comes over and tells JE that YJ agreed to accept her and that because of circumstances, they need to wait for 3 years. JE is really hurt but she tries to hide it.

MH & JE go out to celebrate but YJ wanted her to come home RIGHT away to celebrate with HIM. Although, JE knew, she deliberately went out with MH and they're eating together and she's talking to MH about her feelings for YJ. A while after she says that she likes MH a little.
    "Only a little?" says MH
    "more than a little" says JE

MH is driving her home and says how it's very late and she asks if they want to go somewhere else.. and YJ said he was going to wait outside until she came home. She comes home to see him sleeping inside on the couch. Earlier on, YJ was outside waiting, singing the 3 Bears song and doing the imitation of the gi-shin saying "youngjae-yah... youngjae-yah" and then changes it to "jieun-ahh" and i think there's a CAT sound and he gets spooked so he goes back inside. She comes home and they finally celebrate.. Very late though. No drinking or anything, just talking... That's when the last scene comes in...

LAST SCENE
    YJ: Aren't you sorry that you made me wait!?
    JE: No. I did this on purpose..
    JE: i wanted you to know what it feels like to wait
    YJ: wut?
    JE: oh yeah,... i said 2day is d-day right? i have something 2 say 2 u
    YJ: wut? wut is it?
    JE: this.. take this.
    YJ: hey~ u found the ring!??! where'd u find it?
    JE: the ring... i'm gonna give it bak 2 u.... let's get divorced
    JE: wut do u mean wut... it's simple, let's get divorced
    YJ: y all of a sudden? did u eat something wrong?
    JE: wid da $$ i got from work, n friends.. even together it isn't that much. as soon as my book's a success, i'll give all da $$$ 2 u. so lets just get divorced
    YJ: if u say u want 2 divorce 1st, then ur not gettin full house
    JE: so ur willing 2 make da girl u like kang haewon wait for 3 years? let's just.. end this on good terms
    YJ: no~ i dont want 2.
    JE: pardon? y not?
    YJ: wut do u mean y not!?!? i dont want 2!
    JE: wut do u mean u dont want 2?
    YJ: wut about my mom, dad & grandmother.. if they get hurt, ru gonna take da blame?
    JE: halmoni, mom & dad... they all like kang haewon.. so there's nothing 2 worry about
    JE: so... let's just get divorced. please?
    YJ: y ru like this all of a sudden? this is a joke right? is it b/c u dont wanna make food? then dont
    JE: its not that. uh... i just... i dont think i can live with u
    YJ: y not?? did MH hyung ask u 2 divorce
    JE: pardon?
    YJ: *scoff* ur a funny person. just bc MH hyung asked u 2 divorce me, ur actually going to!?!? let's just give up... just stop it. LET'S JUST GIVE UP!! do w/e u want to do!!! did i ever SAY anything about u meetin MH hyung!??!? but... we cant get divorced. im sorry
    JE: its not that... it's not that. i like you, YJ sshi
    JE: i really like you.. i like you
    YJ: *laughs* ur tryin 2 make me laugh aren't u?? ur goin over-board now
    JE: dont laugh.. cant u see me?? cant u see how much im hurting right now??! it hurts so much,... i don't think i can continue on like this. so please, im begging u, let's just stop this... stop this,.. please!?
    YJ: stupid, u shouldn't have said that u liked me. because now that you said it, u cant be with me
    JE: i know that as well. thats y im asking 4 a divorce. we can divorce, & u can go 2 kang haewon. let's get divorced
    YJ: I'm sorry, Han Jieun. I don't think I can be with you anymore
    *jieun looks at the ground, and last second looks up at YJ's back with tears in her eyes*

BEST MOMENT IN MY OPINION: When he was doing the chores for her and he truly CARES for her but doesn't realize he does. And the MOST cutest part in the episode *considering everything is sad,.. it's the ONLY happy thing*: When she was cleaning the floors and he noticed no ring so he got a pen and drew a diamond ring for her and he asked her to draw a watch and she did. Happy moments.. *sigh*

.:more episodes to come:.

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

Look at how hot he is:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img1.exs.cx/img1/5944/bitbj001.jpg')
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

OOO... you guys shoud watch those. hmm... when Bi said to Song Hye Gyo "yah.. nuh Nae Gah jung mal Moo Sup Nia?" Meaning "Are you finally getting scared of me?"
    and Song Hye Gyo said "Uh.. YoungJae Guen.."
    It is SOOO FUNNY. How SHG say "Young Jae Guen" is just the way I speak to others.. LOL

Hi Yon!

You said:
    "Actually the way Song Hye Gyo talks is just like how I speak in Korean.. soo it is soo funny to watch it. Feel like watching myself from tv."

I was wondering what you meant by this? How is SHK speaking exactly? I sure hope FH will be released by yesasia.com...SHK's last series was not released so I'm hoping this one will be!
    Joe from NY

Originally posted by tevar33
    Hi Yon!

You said:
    "Actually the way Song Hye Gyo talks is just like how I speak in Korean.. soo it is soo funny to watch it. Feel like watching myself from tv."

I was wondering what you meant by this? How is SHK speaking exactly? I sure hope FH will be released by yesasia.com...SHK's last series was not released so I'm hoping this one will be!
    The tone and the way of speaking Korean, the usage of Korean vocaburary is very similar to how I speak.

Ahn nyong ha se yo, Yon!

Do you mean she uses the same slang or the same expressions as you? That's funny! Oh I wanted to ask you...I noticed in many Korean dramas sometimes when a charcter calls another by his first name, the person will add the word "si" or almost sounds like "Zhi". For example in "All-IN"...In-Ha was called "In-Ha-si" and sometimes people referred to Soo-Yeon as "Soo-Shi". Is this like saying Mr. or Miss perhaps, a 'respect' thing? I have a Korean friend Kumi, I call her "Gumi-si" now and it always cracks her up! She says it is too "proper" to call her that because we are very close friends but I just like the sound of it! hehe! Korean is very interesting language. Also it seems Koreans like to throw in a "ah" at the end of some words/names. So when I teach some of my Korean friends English for example I will say another word for sleep can be 'rest' and my friend my repeat it back to me as "rest-a". I say "no, not 'rest-a', just REST! There is always a tendency to throw in an "ah" at the end of some words I have noticed. Language...always an interesting topic!
    Joe from NY

Originally posted by tevar33
    Ahn nyong ha se yo, Yon!

Do you mean she uses the same slang or the same expressions as you? That's funny! Oh I wanted to ask you...I noticed in many Korean dramas sometimes when a charcter calls another by his first name, the person will add the word "si" or almost sounds like "Zhi". For example in "All-IN"...In-Ha was called "In-Ha-si" and sometimes people referred to Soo-Yeon as "Soo-Shi". Is this like saying Mr. or Miss perhaps, a 'respect' thing? I have a Korean friend Kumi, I call her "Gumi-si" now and it always cracks her up! She says it is too "proper" to call her that because we are very close friends but I just like the sound of it! hehe! Korean is very interesting language. Also it seems Koreans like to throw in a "ah" at the end of some words/names. So when I teach some of my Korean friends English for example I will say another word for sleep can be 'rest' and my friend my repeat it back to me as "rest-a". I say "no, not 'rest-a', just REST! There is always a tendency to throw in an "ah" at the end of some words I have noticed. Language...always an interesting topic!
    Ahn Nyong Ha Se Yo~~

Yeah.. I always call people with "Si" at the end. I just do it out of politeness, and I do it.. because I am a weirdo! I even call some of my friends who are younger than I am. "Si" is for polite term of calling someone who is older than you are, and you don't know the person very well. It is nice to call "Si" because.. heck, the society as bad as now, why not be polite to each other.
    I also call some boys "Goon" at the end of their name. I think it sounds fun and I really like it. I also call girls' "Yang" at the end of their name.

I am not sure why Korean's tend to use "Ah" at the end, but definitely, you can use "Ah" in korean, when you call someone by name. Like "Soo Yeon Ah!" It really is used when you just call names. Korean Conversational laguage often finishes in "Yo" instead.. pretty interesting.

This series is so funny....this might be a spoiler (especially in ep 15 when he went to a buddhism temple)

omg i love this series!!!!!!!!!!
    can someone plllllleaaaaaasssssssseeeeee continue the episode guide?
    thanx thanx thanx!!!

Hi Yon,

Do you know if the transcript for FH is available on line or will be? The DVD set for release probably will have no English subs but I really want to see this. It looks like SHK lost quite a of weight though...did you notice this?
    Joe from NY

Yeah.. poor SHG.. She lost 5 kg i think ... poor girl... I just can't imagine how hard she felt while she was filming the FH...

I don't think any English script is available. You can get more information from www.soompi.com/forum There is long long long thread about FH, and kinda cluttered with bs and too much talk, but you can get loads of information there.

I probably will do the episode guide, but a bit hard to get the Korean script unless I pay to get so..

I think Il Mare is doing excellent job of translating though.. Keep a good work, Il mare!

Quote Originally Posted by tevar33
    Hi Yon,

Do you know if the transcript for FH is available on line or will be? The DVD set for release probably will have no English subs but I really want to see this. It looks like SHK lost quite a of weight though...did you notice this?

they're not going to have English subtitles yet...In Korean, they're reshowing Full House in English sub right now...wait until they finish, then it'll come out with English sub....I can't wait for that time.